Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SLapCHop View Post
    hah funny thing is i dropped batum for delfino.. mite re-add him though hes solid but i feel like he doesnt get enough minutes and i see rj getting alot due to manu out.
    Yeah I guess, but Batum can get you some categories and probably about equivalent point outputs...And once RJ starts missing those 3s a little more, he'll seem a little less attractive...

Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    FUUUUUUU i have zach randolf and just picked up marshon brooks.... idk what to do with either of them now. Beasley is my own SF, so i think i need to drop one and pick up a SF/SG combo hopefully

Also, forgot to mention stuckey is DTD so i'm dealing with a decent amount of injuries already.
    Last edited by Favrelicious; 01-05-2012 at 09:32 AM.

DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Drop Dudley for Shumpert or Brooks?

skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would you veto these trades? Both players trading with an inactive player in our league. Inactive player has David Lee, Dorell, Hickson and Battier

1. David Lee for Ibaka
    2. Rip Hamilton, Jared Dudley, Toney Douglas for Demar Derozan and he drops Dorell Wright, JJ Hickson, Shane Battier the person trading for Demar has waiver #1 priority
    KNICKS

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What the hell do I do with Steph Curry in a 10 team keeper? (3 keepers/team)
    MFC

DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skizz View Post
    Would you veto these trades? Both players trading with an inactive player in our league. Inactive player has David Lee, Dorell, Hickson and Battier

1. David Lee for Ibaka
    2. Rip Hamilton, Jared Dudley, Toney Douglas for Demar Derozan and he drops Dorell Wright, JJ Hickson, Shane Battier the person trading for Demar has waiver #1 priority
    i'd veto lee for ibaka. the derozan trade is stupid. makes no sense for him to trade 3 for 1. douglas for derozan would've been pretty fair.

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bench Stash: MarShon Brooks or Iman Shumpert?
    MFC

DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thefullmonte View Post
    Bench Stash: MarShon Brooks or Iman Shumpert?
    isnt marshon brooks injured? go for iman. seem like he will be getting around 25 mpg and he's a great scorer off the bench

keep curry brah. i will be getting him in trade soon and i'l psyched. dat dere all around stats. feelgoodbrah

inb4 bum ankle sidelines him for 2 months n we get fhked like brooke lopez

if brooks aint injured, start him

jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Should i drop trevor ariza and pick up gerald henderson from the bobcats?....Hes been averaging 16 points a game now.

Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm guessing i should be dropping zach randolf since he's out, what, 2/3 of the season??

camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Favrelicious View Post
    I'm guessing i should be dropping zach randolf since he's out, what, 2/3 of the season??
    Out for up to 8 weeks (to be re-evaluated in 2 weeks)

If you're playing roto and have a suitable sub I would bench him and hold out till there's more information, if H2H I would be edging much closer to dropping

Originally Posted by camant View Post

If you're playing roto and have a suitable sub I would bench him and hold out till there's more information, if H2H I would be edging much closer to dropping
    It's head to head points. I have Luis Scola, David Lee, Greg Monroe, Antawn Jamison, Michael Beasley who can all play PF right now. Beasley is my only person who can play the SF position right now.

DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chipotleking View Post
    well it looks like ginobili is out 6-8 weeks, instead of 4-6 weeks. Is now the time to drop him?

Also, should i trade dorell wright for wesley mathews?

Thanks, OP. You've been awesome so far lol
    Sorry guys. I've been deathly ill the past couple days, as well as, being extremely busy. I will try to catch up.

As far as this trade, I would say go ahead and pull the trigger. I think Dorell's season was an anomaly last year. I've watched the kid play ball for 6-7 years (heat fan) and just don't see him consistently producing those types of numbers. Although, he does have the potential to gain momentum with the amount of minutes he's given.
    Miami Heat 2006 Champions
    Miami Heat 2012 Champions
    Miami Heat 2013 Champions

3 raaaangs!

DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by G00S3 View Post
    OP i will rep you on recharge, thanks.

another Q for you. How does a Tyreke/Brand trade for Lowry sound? I would get Lowry. I'm pretty stacked on big men (Horford, KG, Hawes, Harrington, Monroe, Ryan Anderson) and am lacking in the wings. Lowry would fit in nicely and i'll likely pick up someone like Jerebko to fill in the gap.

Should i potentially sell high on Hawes/Anderson/Harrington to get someone else he has as well? Only other players i would consider from him are Bogut, KD, Humphries and maybe Conley/J Smith.

edit: he suggested Tyreke/Hawes for Lowry/Bogut. Trying to see if he'll consider Harrington instead of Hawes, but if not should i still pull the trigger?

Thoughts?
    Prob too late but I would pull the trigger immediately on his offer. Unless he knows something about Bogut that the rest of the fantasy world doesn't.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by ionzephyr View Post
    would you trade

blake griffin

for

pau gasol + hedo turkoglu???
    yes..

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by DatFatWhale View Post
    i need 3's in one of my league and i proposed this trade

i give

josh smith
    batum

i get

ryan anderson
    Iggy

lookin good or am i givin too much on jsmith? he said he needed blocks
    Looks good for you. Iggy won't give you anymore 3s than Batum most likely though in the long run

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by MooseLaddin View Post
    OP, is Devin Harris worth hanging onto? Guy was playing 24 minutes per game before his latest injury....
    Yes i would say. He's not missing much time. Unless there are some studs on the wire then u should hold on.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by MJAffliction View Post
    OP, what do you think about a trade like this:

I GIVE:

Dwight and Batum

I GET:

Eric Gordon and Gay
    Before the injury to Gordon I would love it. Even after it's not looking soooo bad but I would pass up. Also depends what type of league you're in since Dwight is a FT% killer.

3 raaaangs!

Marshon Brooks 'badly' sprained ankle...ouch

I agree, is it just me or do people overrate Blake Griffin and underrate Pau on fantasy?

Also OP mate, just wondering where you figure Rubio's trade value is at now?
    Rubio's value is rising steadily and it will continue to do so. He WILL be starting by years end and WILL be putting up monster numbers.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by jimmyb6281 View Post
    What would you think of a trade Al hortford for Pau Gasol
    I would think whoever is getting Horford is getting robbed.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by SLapCHop View Post
    here is my team

10team H2H 9categ

badly in need of 3's now that manu is out, should i add richard jefferson or are there better options (rj gets no other stats) also what player is a good replacement for chuck hayes or should i keep him?

here is the list of FA's
    I didn't even read your whole post. Just saw you needed a replacement for Hayes and then saw JJ Hickson. Pick him up immediately. Also Nick Young or JJ Reddick for 3s.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by DoiEvenLift View Post
    Drop Dudley for Shumpert or Brooks?
    Tough one. Real tough. Pick who you like better. Marshon right now has the starting gig but tweaked his ankle. Shumpert is on the verge of a starting role. Shumpert will prob give you better all around stats if he takes the starting role.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by Favrelicious View Post
    FUUUUUUU i have zach randolf and just picked up marshon brooks.... idk what to do with either of them now. Beasley is my own SF, so i think i need to drop one and pick up a SF/SG combo hopefully

Also, forgot to mention stuckey is DTD so i'm dealing with a decent amount of injuries already.
    Sit tight. Brooks should be back shortly and Stuckey is simply resting for tonight.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by skizz View Post

1. David Lee for Ibaka
    David lee for Ibaka is fairly even and the other one is kind of ridiculous. I would veto the second one. Makes no sense. Not sure what u mean by inactive players? You mean the team managers are inactive? Then how are they making trades?

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by thefullmonte View Post
    What the hell do I do with Steph Curry in a 10 team keeper? (3 keepers/team)
    Hold on brah. Either that or try and trade him.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by jimmyb6281 View Post
    Should i drop trevor ariza and pick up gerald henderson from the bobcats?....Hes been averaging 16 points a game now.
    yes

3 raaaangs!

This...

3 raaaangs!

OP BACK OP BACK!!!

Sorry for the abbreviated responses guys. I did that for 2 reasons.

1. Wanted to get around to all your questions quickly
    2. I figured a lot of your questions may be outdated due to my brief vacation. I should be able to answer your questions in a more in depth and professional manner from now on.

Keep the reps coming.

3 raaaangs!

PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Dean,

This is my 3rd year playing Fantasy Basketball and I am a huge fan of the NBA, playing ball as well as Fantasy BB.

I have always had many thoughts on strategies...approaches to take when playing FBB but I would love to hear your thoughts as an expert.

I have a lot of things I'd like to get your input on but am at work at the moment so will write another reply later. What do you think of my initial draft results and current roster. I will also list the order I drafted and price I paid for them, and subsequent trades.

$200 Auction Draft

1. Lebron James - $86
    2. Kobe Bryant - $44
    3. Steve Nash - $25
    4. Carlos Boozer - $12
    5. David West - $10
    6. Joe Johnson - $9
    7. Michael Beasley - $6
    8. Darren Collison - $4
    9. Ben Gordon - $2
    10. Andre Miller - $1
    11. Sam Dalembert - $1

Next I immediately trade David West, Carlos Boozer, Michael Beasley for Carmelo Anthony, Devin Harris, Jamal Crawford.

I dropped Jamal Crawford for Amir Johnson.
    I rode Andre Miller for 3 games and dropped him for Spencer Hawes.
    I currently will drop Sam Dalembert to pick up Brandon Rush.

Current Roster

1. Lebron James
    2. Kobe Bryant
    3. Steve Nash
    4. Carmelo Anthony
    5. Spencer Hawes
    6. Joe Johnson
    7. Amir Johnson
    8. Darren Collison
    9. Ben Gordon
    10. Devin Harris
    11. Sam Dalembert

Please let me know

1. Your thoughts on my draft results, what I should have done. My initial strategy was to pick up top value stars to carry the team as well as identify undervalued stars at a discounted price(especially those that may have underperformed last year but I believe may approach closer to career performance)

2. Thoughts on my current roster and moves.

3. What I should look out for when looking to improve my roster through trades or FA

Thanks alot Dean, I am a huge fan of the game and would just like to hear professional advice/input and how I can improve to destroy my league! >

Originally Posted by PsykoMerc View Post
    Hi Dean,

This is my 3rd year playing Fantasy Basketball and I am a huge fan of the NBA, playing ball as well as Fantasy BB.

I have always had many thoughts on strategies...approaches to take when playing FBB but I would love to hear your thoughts as an expert.

I have a lot of things I'd like to get your input on but am at work at the moment so will write another reply later. What do you think of my initial draft results and current roster. I will also list the order I drafted and price I paid for them, and subsequent trades.

$200 Auction Draft

1. Lebron James - $86
    2. Kobe Bryant - $44
    3. Steve Nash - $25
    4. Carlos Boozer - $12
    5. David West - $10
    6. Joe Johnson - $9
    7. Michael Beasley - $6
    8. Darren Collison - $4
    9. Ben Gordon - $2
    10. Andre Miller - $1
    11. Sam Dalembert - $1

Next I immediately trade David West, Carlos Boozer, Michael Beasley for Carmelo Anthony, Devin Harris, Jamal Crawford.

I dropped Jamal Crawford for Amir Johnson.
    I rode Andre Miller for 3 games and dropped him for Spencer Hawes.
    I currently will drop Sam Dalembert to pick up Brandon Rush.

Current Roster

1. Lebron James
    2. Kobe Bryant
    3. Steve Nash
    4. Carmelo Anthony
    5. Spencer Hawes
    6. Joe Johnson
    7. Amir Johnson
    8. Darren Collison
    9. Ben Gordon
    10. Devin Harris
    11. Sam Dalembert

Please let me know

1. Your thoughts on my draft results, what I should have done. My initial strategy was to pick up top value stars to carry the team as well as identify undervalued stars at a discounted price(especially those that may have underperformed last year but I believe may approach closer to career performance)

2. Thoughts on my current roster and moves.

3. What I should look out for when looking to improve my roster through trades or FA

Thanks alot Dean, I am a huge fan of the game and would just like to hear professional advice/input and how I can improve to destroy my league! >
    Didn't get through your whole post because I had to stop at dropping dalembert for Brandon Rush. I think that's a huuuge overreaction. Dalembert WILL be starting sooner or later and can provide double doubles with blocks.

3 raaaangs!