Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Orzel8 View Post
    yep, and im a better person cause of it.
    interested in how one can know this

twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got whipped by belt and hit with metal hangers, I probably deserved it though.

twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    I can't understand the logic that leads anyone to think that it's ok to strike anyone because you don't like what they're doing, especially your own child. I bet if more people treated their children with respect, as if they were sentient beings we would have less criminals. I bet there's a correlation between being beat as a child and being a criminal as an adult.
    Humans, like any other species, will do wrong unless you instill a little fear in them.

Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000)
    My pop (RIP) was old school Italian who never BSed around when it came to discipline. Being a little chit, i often got asswhoopings of peace

Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cone1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My dad had a ton of anger issues when I was younger. Would chase me through the house up the staires throwing me into the walls and spitting and screaming in my face when he caught me. would throw me to the floor for hardly any reason when he came home drunk sometimes. then as i got older we used to get into physical fights. never threw punches though because i knew if i threw one, he would and i wasn't trying to die at such a young age haha
    Always proud, never satisfied.

*Vibram FiveFingers crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    5/3/1 crew

Bench: 215
    Deadlift: 320
    Ohp: 140
    Squat: 205

endLe55

ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Instead of speculating on whether or not you should beat your children (as if you could really somehow know whether it would be advantagous to the child's life), stop being idiots and look at some statistics and science.

What do children owe parents who beat them?

Statistically lowers IQ's
    Higher rates of depression
    Higher rates of suiccide
    Higher rates of alcoholism
    Lower rates of success
    Higher rates of drug abuse
    Higher rates of imprisonment

So many idiots in this thread. 'Yeaa I was a little sht I deserved it I'll beat the sht out of my little shts too! It'll teach em a valuable lesson!'

As if you are really in a position to make a claim on whether or not it will have a positive effect? What are you? All knowing? An expert on beating children and the effects that it has?

Please, educate youselves.
    *****://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQcjOQ2-saw

IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by M1ssMurder View Post
    It is completely beyond me why in hell any parent would want to teach their kids that violence is acceptable, which is exactly what they are doing when they use violence against their children.
    Would you let your son play contact sports?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep. Spare the rod, spoil the child.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I still don't see a good kid raised the "new way".

They are all spoiled kids. I see my little cousins and they all do whatever the phuck they want while their parents go crazy.

I am the godfather of a little kid who is only 4 years old, sweet kid, her older sister who is 10, kicks the crap out of her, makes me rage so bad. Their parents don't do ****, just a little scream "Don't do that". One time she put a stick in her bycicle and the little kid was flying, no **** were given by their parents. I decided to take justice in my hands. When she passed running next to me, i "accidentally" trip her hahahaa Happiest moment of the day, no ****s were given when she is in the ground screaming.
    The moments of my life in which I've grown had to do with failures; the moments of my life when I've gotten worse, had to do with success. Success is deforming, relax, deceives, makes us worse, we fall in love too much of ourselves; failure is the opposite, it's formative, makes us strong, brings us closer to our convictions, make us consistent.

Marcelo Bielsa

IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hitokiry View Post
    I still don't see a good kid raised the "new way".

They are all spoiled kids. I see my little cousins and they all do whatever the phuck they want while their parents go crazy.

I am the godfather of a little kid who is only 4 years old, sweet kid, her older sister who is 10, kicks the crap out of her, makes me rage so bad. Their parents don't do ****, just a little scream "Don't do that". One time she put a stick in her bycicle and the little kid was flying, no **** were given by their parents. I decided to take justice in my hands. When she passed running next to me, i "accidentally" trip her hahahaa Happiest moment of the day, no ****s were given when she is in the ground screaming.
    Despite the humor, and satisfaction involved, you probably shouldn't have tripped her.
    You should sit her down and talk to her about why she is mean to her sibling and try to explain to her the importance of treating family members well because they're the ones who are going to be looking out for you.

But you are right, there is no 'new way' to raise a proper child.

You don't have to abuse them, and you don't treat girls like boys, but you can't expect to raise a man without teaching him discipline one way or the other.

Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IbnKutub View Post
    Despite the humor, and satisfaction involved, you probably shouldn't have tripped her.
    You should sit her down and talk to her about why she is mean to her sibling and try to explain to her the importance of treating family members well because they're the ones who are going to be looking out for you.

But you are right, there is no 'new way' to raise a proper child.

You don't have to abuse them, and you don't treat girls like boys, but you can't expect to raise a man without teaching him discipline one way or the other.
    Sit her down and talk to her is what their parents do. No phucks are given by her.
    The moments of my life in which I've grown had to do with failures; the moments of my life when I've gotten worse, had to do with success. Success is deforming, relax, deceives, makes us worse, we fall in love too much of ourselves; failure is the opposite, it's formative, makes us strong, brings us closer to our convictions, make us consistent.

Marcelo Bielsa

AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People today call it child abuse and I guess it was but those were different times. But unlike a lot of you I get along with my dad.

G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000)
    Saw this on ********, figured it's related to this thread:

Personally I don't have an issue with a parent spanking their child, I think it is necessary to sometimes negatively reinforce and show direct consequences to actions. That being said I don't think it should be a frequent event, and there is definitely a difference between spanking a child occasionally to quell negative behavior and beating a child. That line can be tricky to see at times

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    discipline/punishment shouldn't be done shortly after the infraction... the parent needs to schedule it for the end of the night so as to 1) Not hit your child out of anger [never go ham on negative-Emotion towards your children] and 2) it's simple crime&punishment like the great nation we live in... why the fck would anyone think it's a great idea to ONLY TIME-OUT your child when they will reach 18 and can be faced with REAL reprimand..??? It's sissies and morons that preach that 'no-spanking' bullschit..

massive difference in spanking & hitting..
    massive difference between being buddies & being a parent
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cant wait to lash some belts and get a chance to imploy all the semi torterous schemes i've got planned out. Sucks for the little ****s that i'll bring into this world

srs
    +Positive Crew+
    Cant spell defiantly crew

Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was never hit, they would shout at me though;

"Mark, shut up!" is all I really remember.
    Cheese Crew

tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tgdv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    they didn't just hit me, my dad would always surprise me with wrestling moves when i was too young to defend myself. i remember one day i woke up for school and as soon as i walked out of my room he hit me with a stone cold stunner.

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    I can't understand the logic that leads anyone to think that it's ok to strike anyone because you don't like what they're doing, especially your own child. I bet if more people treated their children with respect, as if they were sentient beings we would have less criminals. I bet there's a correlation between being beat as a child and being a criminal as an adult.
    If you get picked on at school and ask the kid to stop, he will laugh in your face and continue because words don't hurt and a suspension won't mean anything when he goes home to his comforting parents. The moment you hit him in the face, he learns that there are repercussions for his actions and will never do it again fearing those repercussions. I have experienced it first hand.

Originally Posted by GermanBB View Post
    discipline/punishment shouldn't be done shortly after the infraction... the parent needs to schedule it for the end of the night so as to 1) Not hit your child out of anger [never go ham on negative-Emotion towards your children] and 2) it's simple crime&punishment like the great nation we live in... why the fck would anyone think it's a great idea to ONLY TIME-OUT your child when they will reach 18 and can be faced with REAL reprimand..??? It's sissies and morons that preach that 'no-spanking' bullschit..

massive difference in spanking & hitting..
    massive difference between being buddies & being a parent
    Yes.
    ††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    if its punish then is not hitting, i got punished with belt and hands, and i grew up like a decent human being.