Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Apollo 13 View Post
    you've seen me here making post a few weeks ago, but you don't see me in here constantly bashing and defending Android or Apple. EternallyMisced defends apple products because he has money invested into them and even makes intelligent post with out all the name calling, but you have green avatar dude and others bashing him or anyone else that likes Apple products calling them names and even arguing against sources and graphs.
    You make him sound like the ambassador of knowledge and can't be wrong.....Even though he was wrong about quite a number of things.

And you can argue with graphs when the argument is valid, like mine was.

EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NegTown View Post
    You make him sound like the ambassador of knowledge and can't be wrong.....Even though he was wrong about quite a number of things.

And you can argue with graphs when the argument is valid, like mine was.
    You call your refusal to accept the notion of statistical significance a valid argument?!

I can be wrong, and I have been wrong before. But I'm right more often than any of you, and my points make sense, unlike any of you. Most of my assertions are founded from facts and raw data, not pure illogical conjecture that comes the other way.

blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EternallyMiscd View Post
    You call your refusal to accept the notion of statistical significance a valid argument?!

I can be wrong, and I have been wrong before. But I'm right more often than any of you, and my points make sense, unlike any of you. Most of my assertions are founded from facts and raw data, not pure illogical conjecture that comes the other way.
    Not to stroke you're ego here but you're right. Almost everyone arguing with you ITT has been doing gymnastics to justify their pov.
    Terribleness is part of greatness.

NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Originally Posted by blip63 View Post
    Not to stroke you're ego here but you're right. Almost everyone arguing with you ITT has been doing gymnastics to justify their pov.

blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You tried to debate the concept of statistical significance because it didn't suit your position. Is that an effective debating strategy?

You tried to debate the concept of statistical significance because it didn't suit your position. Is that an effective debating strategy?
    You guys can say "statistical significance" all you want, and it usually is a valid term, but 168 people voted in that one graph. I mean, use some common sense here.

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But I'm right more often than any of you
    I'm an android user but I try to be fair and objective about this debate. I dont want to get involved but I want to see facts and thats what I see that you're doing. Although that doesn't mean that you are right more often than any of us here. N4 and IP5? Who gives a fuk about what's better if you enjoy what you have?

Lol, I can see some posters here with valid opinions and wasn't just to annoy E-misc.

Aren't you guys tired of arguing about this? Clearly, one has an advantage over the other but it all goes down to personal preference. Stats/Survey vs actual experience is another debate so I wont even touch that sh|t.

E-misc is claiming that iOS users are smarter than android users and I do believe its stupid to generalize and conclude based on a statistics with small sample size as surveys are dependent on demographics. But seriously, android brahs, some of you are helping E-misc justify his claim by acting stupid.

I believe facts doesn't always outweigh personal experience when it comes to preference. Just be mature in your responses or just try not to contribute if its just something stupid. This is becoming a circus lol!

And E-misc, I'm sure you can tell if some brahs are just trolling you and trying to rustle your jimmies right?
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by autrefois View Post
    nexus 4 wins on screen size, value
    iphone 5 wins on ecosystem and LTE

everything else is a draw, hardware specs never mean shiit

on the internet its cool to hate on Apple so its rare to find an objective viewpoint, personally I would have went for the unlocked nexus 4 and got the t-mobile prepaid just to save more cash in my pocket. however i'm on a family plan with my sister so i might as well used my 2 year upgrade on the iphone 5
    This

poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poopinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At this point I'm curious as to what the next iPhone will bring. I've had my 4S for just 8 months now (best phone ive ever had) and I'll be able to upgrade around this time next year. Would love to get on the LTE bandwagon and I'm hoping the next iPhone is quad core

Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by poopinator View Post
    At this point I'm curious as to what the next iPhone will bring. I've had my 4S for just 8 months now (best phone ive ever had) and I'll be able to upgrade around this time next year. Would love to get on the LTE bandwagon and I'm hoping the next iPhone is quad core
    Probably better internals, improved battery life, improved screen quality ( color saturation, contrast etc ), finger print reading lockscreen/ID, a better camera and that's all I could think of. Then again I'm not Apple and they probably have something very innovative hidden.

Originally Posted by Pluck904 View Post
    Probably better internals, longer battery life, better screen quality ( color saturation, contrast etc ), finger print reading lockscreen/ID, a better camera and that's all I could think of. Then again I'm not Apple and they probably have something very innovative hidden.
    Yeah, I agree. I bet Apple will add .01 inch to the screen and add 2 GB of RAM instead of 1.

Revolutionary.

BRB pre-ordering now.

Yeah, I agree. I bet Apple will add .01 inch to the screen and add 2 GB of RAM instead of 1.

Revolutionary.

BRB pre-ordering now.
    And tell me exactly what does the Nexus 4 or SGS3 have that's so innovative? Why must Apple be the only company must innovate every year? Believe it or not they do to make the device so thin and light and the performance that goes into it.

And tell me exactly what does the Nexus 4 or SGS3 have that's so innovative? Why must Apple be the only company must innovate every year? Believe it or not they do to make the device so thin and light and the performance that goes into it.
    The Nexus 4 and SGS3 haven't done anything revolutionary (although the wireless charging in the Nexus 4 is something that most phones don't have).

It's just funny that people think Apple is so innovative when it adds LTE or makes the screen on the iPhone .5 inches bigger.

The Nexus 4 and SGS3 haven't done anything revolutionary (although the wireless charging in the Nexus 4 is something that most phones don't have).

It's just funny that people think Apple is so innovative when it adds LTE or makes the screen on the iPhone .5 inches bigger.
    No point of wireless charging if the phone has to be sitting on the charger. Apple actually filed patents for wireless charing of up to 2m which is likely to come in future devices. The iPhone 5 is innovative. You just don't see it. The internals, performance optimization, thinness etc is all part of it. To deny this your just being an idiot.

No point of wireless charging if the phone has to be sitting on the charger. Apple actually filed patents for wireless charing of up to 2m which is likely to come in future devices. The iPhone 5 is innovative. You just don't see it. The internals, performance optimization, thinness etc is all part of it. To deny this your just being an idiot.
    What's the point of a router? It has to be connected to an electrical outlet. /sarcasm

Also, in response to the bold part of your post:

What's the point of a router? It has to be connected to an electrical outlet. /sarcasm

Also, in response to the bold part of your post:

Your analogies are so stupid. Your comparing a router, something that you will rarely touch to a phone, something you use and move every day.

You laugh at me yet you can't provide any counter arguments other then irrelevant gifs/pics and name calling.

Your analogies are so stupid. Your comparing a router, something that you will rarely touch to a phone, something you use and move every day.

You laugh at me yet you can't provide any counter arguments other then irrelevant gifs/pics and name calling.

Originally Posted by jinda628 View Post
    I'm an android user but I try to be fair and objective about this debate. I dont want to get involved but I want to see facts and thats what I see that you're doing. Although that doesn't mean that you are right more often than any of us here. N4 and IP5? Who gives a fuk about what's better if you enjoy what you have?

Lol, I can see some posters here with valid opinions and wasn't just to annoy E-misc.

Aren't you guys tired of arguing about this? Clearly, one has an advantage over the other but it all goes down to personal preference. Stats/Survey vs actual experience is another debate so I wont even touch that sh|t.

E-misc is claiming that iOS users are smarter than android users and I do believe its stupid to generalize and conclude based on a statistics with small sample size as surveys are dependent on demographics. But seriously, android brahs, some of you are helping E-misc justify his claim by acting stupid.

I believe facts doesn't always outweigh personal experience when it comes to preference. Just be mature in your responses or just try not to contribute if its just something stupid. This is becoming a circus lol!

And E-misc, I'm sure you can tell if some brahs are just trolling you and trying to rustle your jimmies right?
    Neither really has an edge over the other in the smart phone market. The s3 and i5 are the same ****ing thing. Some people prefer x for whatever reason and others prefer y. The amount of hate that Apple gets on here is ridiculous, and is clearly rooted in insecurity. iOS users have been shown in surveys to have higher incomes(which correlate with intelligence and education level.) Part of the reason is that Apple only targets the premium market. Android market share includes all those POS phones you get for free with your plan.

Also, per your last statement, I am certain you are referring to godfrd. He's not trolling e-misc, he's really just that retarded.

Neither really has an edge over the other in the smart phone market. The s3 and i5 are the same ****ing thing. Some people prefer x for whatever reason and others prefer y. The amount of hate that Apple gets on here is ridiculous, and is clearly rooted in insecurity. iOS users have been shown in surveys to have higher incomes(which correlate with intelligence and education level.) Part of the reason is that Apple only targets the premium market. Android market share includes all those POS phones you get for free with your plan.

Also, per your last statement, I am certain you are referring to godfrd. He's not trolling e-misc, he's really just that retarded.
    You nailed it, professor.

rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rashbeep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    these threads always escalate quickly... they're just phones ffs.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jinda628 View Post

Actually the survey I reference that displays education and income difference was over 10,000 users, with 80 million cross-referenced responses. I drew the inference that well educated and high earning individuals are more intelligent than low-income and uneducated people. It's glaringly obviously looking at the posts in this thread.

I bet NegTown will want 100 million to seem the survey significant though.

BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiigBear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jesus christ people

are you all getting paid by apple/google?

you got an i5? be happy with it and STFU! don't tell anyone why they should or shouldn't have one. just STFU!
    you got an Android? be happy with it and STFU! don't tell anyone why they should or shouldn't have one. just STFU!

I have plenty of iDevices and Android devices, both are equally chitty

Actually the survey I reference that displays education and income difference was over 10,000 users, with 80 million cross-referenced responses. I drew the inference that well educated and high earning individuals are more intelligent than low-income and uneducated people. It's glaringly obviously looking at the posts in this thread.

I bet NegTown will want 100 million to seem the survey significant though.
    Oh yeah. IPhone users are definitely more educated and wealthy based on those stats.

And because 33% of NY voted for Obama, most people who live there are democrats, right? It's glaringly obvious.