Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EIZKE View Post
    I'm sure you're one of these liberal pussy faggots who want to remove us the freedom to buy flamethrowers and missile launchers for domestic defense.. what will you do when your loved ones get beheaded and then brutally raped by burglars in power armors?
    are you afraid of honest law-abiding citizens armed with flamethrowers and miniguns???
    tee hee

JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lifting_Taurus View Post
    Oh no no no no no... Address me silly... you siad you did well in school, then you said Mediore? WTF is a mediore?????

Oh and by the way.. I did well in school and I am currently doing well in school.. While defending our country...
    Also, I seriously doubt you have a better quality of life than I do, have had the opportunity to see things in the world that I have (including, but not limited to Iraq), have traveled and lived among foreign cultures like I have...
    Care to reply to me bud?

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    I'm sure nations like China and Russia are shivering in their boots because we can attack countries that couldn't even stage an invasion of any kind if they wanted to. Why not go show our military prowess in the carribean.
    We left that to Britain, remember? Are you student of history or not?
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

and you ate turds. IAtePopTarts's Avatar
    IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAtePopTarts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm sure you're one of these liberal pussy faggots who want to remove us the freedom to buy flamethrowers and missile launchers for domestic defense.. what will you do when your loved ones get beheaded and then brutally raped by burglars in power armors?
    are you afraid of honest law-abiding citizens armed with flamethrowers and miniguns???
    This man loves video games and it's funnnnnnyyyyyy!!!!!!!

MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joshmichi View Post
    it was a couple thousand large full of goofballs and one families money before we started the War on Terror. Now it's a massive multinational organization.

Thanks neocons.
    This has no relevance to what I just said. supporting operations against Al-Qaeda does not mean support or the need for a "war on terror"
    "I've drank enough whiskey to float a battleship around"

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can i has power armors?
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely would. But then, I'm a man with steadfast moral principles, divorced from peer approval.

You, by your own admission, need constant peer approval-you need orders, and that's all you need-you thrive on them.
    Nope... never said I need orders.. EVERYONE follows orders... I just am not afraid to admit that I do...

See your boss tells you do do something and if you don't you can get fired... My boss tells me to do something and if I don't.. I get a counseling statement telling me I didn't do what I was told.. and not to do it again..... If I get three of those statements, I MIGHT get an Article 15, which is non-judicial punishment.. That means, they may take some of my pay, may demote me, and I will have to work an extra 6 hours after work on Extra duty, cleaning etc... But I'll still have a job...

joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrGuitar View Post
    This has no relevance to what I just said. supporting operations against Al-Qaeda does not mean support or the need for a "war on terror"
    Right, it was an addendum to your comment. Not a counter statement.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    And just cus nobody is blowing up stuff in the US doesn't mean it's a result of us going over there. See that shirt in my avatar picture? I've never been attacked by a tiger while wearing it. That doesn't mean it keeps tigers away though. You have PROVE cause and effect. It's not good enough just to see that after you do something, something else happens.
    It's not a great argument but if we're using the 9/11 justification... before we didn't have soldiers overseas and 9/11 occurred. Now we have soldiers overseas and there hasn't been an incident of that magnitude since.

It's practically as flimsy an argument as if you had been attacked by a tiger before you had the shirt. But haven't been attacked since. So you're attributing it to your shirt.

(Even if there is another terrorist incident we don't know how many years of peace the war may have bought us. Or if the war in fact didn't do squat and we would've had as many years of peace without a war. It just doesn't lend itself well to the A = B type reasoning.)

joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nope... never said I need orders.. EVERYONE follows orders... I just am not afraid to admit that I do...

See your boss tells you do do something and if you don't you can get fired... My boss tells me to do something and if I don't.. I get a counseling statement telling me I didn't do what I was told.. and not to do it again..... If I get three of those statements, I MIGHT get an Article 15, which is non-judicial punishment.. That means, they may take some of my pay, may demote me, and I will have to work an extra 6 hours after work on Extra duty, cleaning etc... But I'll still have a job...
    Yeah, I know. Manning up in your position is hard, but you put yourself in that position. The consequences you face to preserve moral decency are vast. No doubt about it. Alas, they don't disappear because it gets hard.

Political Broscientist roach_coach's Avatar
    roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000)
    We had a stupid reason to be there, Saddam played along and thought we'd bomb them a la Desert Fox, but we did go invade there and we did our job, albeit 4 years too long, thanks to civvie leadership's crappy plans. We did a good job there, and I'm sure the country will strengthen in the future. But we shouldn't go off invading random nations for reasons which turn out to be lies.

If we're talking about Afghanistan.... then I have nothing to really say.

Edit: to those who ask what government Al Qaeda runs or is a part of, the answer is none. They are a non state actor, and you will see more of these types of groups in the future.
    Last edited by roach_coach; 07-08-2009 at 01:27 PM.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, because I'm the baddest motherf#*%er in the valley.

Reps for life: Mattw30

Note: The posts by this account do not represent the views of any institution or organization, and in some cases the author himself.

Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I made a spelling error. Pointing that out as an argument is in the 101 guide titled "I'm outmatched and clinging."

And the only thing you're defending is your paycheck.
    No, you created a whole new word... based on sound.. That's not a spelling error..

When I typed siad instead of said.. that's a spelling error..

You replaced meteor with mediore.. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT... and you have been answered, just not by me... No need to reiterate.

Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are welcome to your openions OP. I agree that the "war" in Iraq everyone is talking about is bull****. Our military should never be used to further the personal gains of politicians. It should also never be used in a police action. The military is not trained for that. It is trained to fight wars and be led by generals with the sole intent of destroying the enemy. Washington's politicians should stick to saying when to fight, not how.

I don't think any member of the military should be or wants to be deified. Those that do need to fix themselves. On the other hand, members of the military shouldn't be singled out and disrespected simply becaus they chose a different path than you or anyone else.

Any member of the military that asks for sympathy for the job they chose is a pussy and should leave the military. Those people are an embarassment to the uniform they wear. On the other hand if you have no personal experience in the military shut the **** up about **** that you don't know a damn thing about. We don't tell you how to do your job, so stop telling us how to do ours.

No, you created a whole new word... based on sound.. That's not a spelling error..

When I typed siad instead of said.. that's a spelling error..

You replaced meteor with mediore.. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT... and you have been answered, just not by me... No need to reiterate.
    Right, I hit spell check and clicked on the wrong word.

You just spelled "said" "siad," because you were typing fast, and you're on a forum.

dummy dummy dummy salkdjf;kajkjsf;ajflsad;jfkjdfj!!!

everyone look at lifting tauras he can't spell said hahahahahahahhaha!!

See how gay that is? Pretty gay.

MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So JKD, in regards the soliders fighting Al-Qaeda, the group of people responsible for the deaths of 3,000 Americans on our own soil, you feel that these soldiers are not protecting your freedoms in any way and it is not their job to be fighting Al-Qaeda in the first place?
    "I've drank enough whiskey to float a battleship around"

United We ███████████ SemperParatus's Avatar
    SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No freedoms. I do not see my freedoms being protected by our current military in any way, or our country being kept safe.
    You're an idiot. It's what you don't see that IS keeping the country safe. The military does a lot more than just go shoot guns to protect the country.
    ***Misc Survivalist Crew***
    +Misc Zombie Survival Squad - SAAT OIC+

AMERICAN OUTLAW - GO USA!

I am a thread terrorist. clayu86's Avatar
    clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No freedoms. I do not see my freedoms being protected by our current military in any way, or our country being kept safe.
    take a walk in our shoes before giving us your ****. /If i wanted to hear it id have fisted your ass. You are wrong in your views n the jokes on you. Quit watching the news....talk bout brainwashing...facepalm Lose us n say bye to your country freedoms n life.

Yeah, I know. Manning up in your position is hard, but you put yourself in that position. The consequences you face to preserve moral decency are vast. No doubt about it. Alas, they don't disappear because it gets hard.
    Huh?

I man up everyday.. What have you done to make a change in the world?? When your kids are in school reading the history books, what first hand account will you be able to give them?? That you voted?

Good or bad, the outcome of this war has significant impact on the world.. If Iraq becomes a pillar of democracy in the Middle East, will you change your thoughts on the war or will you continue to say that it was a shyt idea and we should have left it alone..
    Have you ever seen the videos of Saddams torture tactics?

Originally Posted by clayu86 View Post
    take a walk in our shoes before giving us your ****. /If i wanted to hear it id have fisted your ass. You are wrong in your views n the jokes on you. Quit watching the news....talk bout brainwashing...facepalm Lose us n say bye to your country freedoms n life.
    Good point bro. We shouldn't really speak poorly of terrorists, either. I mean walk a mile in their shoes, right brah?

Fail logic is fail brah. It is our job as moral people to judge.

JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jarhead274 View Post
    You are welcome to your openions OP. I agree that the "war" in Iraq everyone is talking about is bull****. Our military should never be used to further the personal gains of politicians. It should also never be used in a police action. The military is not trained for that. It is trained to fight wars and be led by generals with the sole intent of destroying the enemy. Washington's politicians should stick to saying when to fight, not how.

I don't think any member of the military should be or wants to be deified. Those that do need to fix themselves. On the other hand, members of the military shouldn't be singled out and disrespected simply becaus they chose a different path than you or anyone else.

Any member of the military that asks for sympathy for the job they chose is a pussy and should leave the military. Those people are an embarassment to the uniform they wear. On the other hand if you have no personal experience in the military shut the **** up about **** that you don't know a damn thing about. We don't tell you how to do your job, so stop telling us how to do ours.
    I pay the militaries salary so why the hell shouldn't I be able to say how I want it run?

Right, I hit spell check and clicked on the wrong word.

You just spelled "said" "siad," because you were typing fast, and you're on a forum.

dummy dummy dummy salkdjf;kajkjsf;ajflsad;jfkjdfj!!!

everyone look at lifting tauras he can't spell said hahahahahahahhaha!!

See how gay that is? Pretty gay.
    Again, the complete creation of a new word, versus two letters being transposed is very different...

You don't know how to spell, and I mistyped.. It's clear.. I just think it's kind of ironic that you did it, while boasting about how much better you did in school than everyone in the military.. To include our Generals, who all have PhD's..

clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good point bro. We shouldn't really speak poorly of terrorists, either. I mean walk a mile in their shoes, right brah?

Fail logic is fail brah. It is our job as moral people to judge.
    fail, you dont even know what we go through so u have no place to judge. whenb you do come backn talk.

I pay the militaries salary so why the hell shouldn't I be able to say how I want it run?
    You don't pay our salary.. LOL... How much did you pay in taxes.. What you paid in taxes in the last ten years (if you've worked that long or at all) doesn't come close to paying my salary.

I'm so sick of this argument..

we pay taxes to retaRD

You don't pay our salary.. LOL... How much did you pay in taxes.. What you paid in taxes in the last ten years (if you've worked that long or at all) doesn't come close to paying my salary.

I'm so sick of this argument..
    I, along with every other taxpayer, pay your salary. That is why theoretically, you and the government serve me.

If the taxpayer (which I am) doesn't pay your salary, who does?

Huh?

I man up everyday.. What have you done to make a change in the world?? When your kids are in school reading the history books, what first hand account will you be able to give them?? That you voted?
    Exactly right. What will your kids say? Hey remember that war that we're really embarrassed about, where we invaded another country against the will of the international community, killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's, stayed for a decade, then watched them elect people who hate the states more than Saadam? Yeah, well daddy participated in that! Go daddy!!
    Good or bad, the outcome of this war has significant impact on the world.. If Iraq becomes a pillar of democracy in the Middle East, will you change your thoughts on the war or will you continue to say that it was a shyt idea and we should have left it alone..
    I'm rooting for a change in a pace if that's what you're asking. But no, lying about intelligence, knowingly, etc etc. etc doesn't go away if it turns out alright
    Have you ever seen the videos of Saddams torture tactics?
    Yup. Every Islamic justice system around the entire region makes Saadaam look like a bleeding heart liberal. They executed a man in public literally this morning in Yemen. You down for a Yemen attack too?

I don't want to attack you personally and vise versa-I've never met you, and we just might even get along in real life. But I couldn't disagree more with your views on the world, particularly your own responsibility.
    Last edited by joshmichi; 07-08-2009 at 01:36 PM.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, reasons matter. Being a mercenary is weak sauce, even if you're playing for the right team.

Come on, stealth, that is a chicken **** half cocked cop out and you know it. Your job title doesn't preclude you from moral responsibility because of the consequences it may bare.

You know that-it's crappy that you went there brah.
    I almost hate to bring up the Milgram experiment because it's shoved down our throats from the time any of us enter undergrad but there it is.

Morals are shades of gray. I don't agree with anyone being killed but it's not as simple as saying A kills B, C kills D, they are both equally morally culpable. The law (at its most idealistic) treats homicides/murders the same way.

1. A kills B -- Because A was paid to do it, B was innocent = most culpable to me (and the law)

2. A kills B -- Because B slept with A's wife and A was raged = less culpable than above

3. A kills B -- Because B would've killed A's wife = even less (or not at all)

4. A kills B -- Because B is a robber who was holding 10 kids hostage and had already offed 1 of the kids = not morally culpable and possibly a medal is awarded.

5. A kills B -- Because B is a terrorist with his finger on the bomb = hero?

In every instance A is a killer, and B is dead. I don't know where being a soldier or a mercenary falls on your scale, or even if you have one. But it's not #1 on mine.

hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The military doesn't require you to support and agree with what we do. It makes us feel good that civilians appreciate the country they live in and appreciate wars being overseas rather than their backyard. Not everyone loves the military, and we're fine with that. But enjoy the freedom you have to choose whether you want to support or not.
    Former Marine '07-'11
    Texan-Arizonian
    1988 crew

ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    True, real conservatives are generally anti-war as well.... just sayin.

Again, the complete creation of a new word, versus two letters being transposed is very different...

You don't know how to spell, and I mistyped.. It's clear.. I just think it's kind of ironic that you did it, while boasting about how much better you did in school than everyone in the military.. To include our Generals, who all have PhD's..
    Actually, as I said, I hit spell check and clicked the "similar" word. But there are much simpler words I forget how to spell in the heat of a fire fueled post mid stream.

It's completely irrelevant to any semblance of intellectual ability or formal education, but if you want to keep going there that's fine.

I gotta go fap. hopefully this thread stays open later.