Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    sam92687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam92687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam92687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam92687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam92687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam92687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam92687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam92687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam92687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice!

tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by corksil View Post
    Hey misc brahs. I'm just gonna put this out there.

If any of you guys are looking to make power, minor upgrades or motor swaps for serious power -- post up a detailed question. I've got a PhD in this honda stuff.

I've read the books, studied the theory, and built the motors. I don't see anyone else in this thread stepping up to the plate.

Might even be able to help you tune.. However I've never ventured far beyond the Hondata platform.

Basic Honda common sense.

- speed = power:weight/traction
    - 60ft times put down winning numbers, practice your launches
    - build it right, build it once.
    - build a car that's faster than your desire to go fast, and you'll be rewarded with years of realiability
    - if you don't want your honda to get stolen, be smart. Paint your parts flat black before you put them on the car, don't park in shady areas, hook up security systems on top of security systems, don't trumpet your loud exhaust around before parking, and always keep an eye on your car.
    Hey brah I'd like some input from you.

I've got a 2000 Integra GS-R (Sedan)..
    It's my DD, and I use it to drive to caterings for work. I'd like it to be able handle better than it already does, and some decent power. Nothing too crazy right now, just some fun spirited driving. Eventually when I get a new car (4239043289043 years later) my brother will probably take it and do whatever to it.

As of now I have DC 4-1 headers and Koni Yellows struts. Everything else is completely stock and original except for the clutch (replaced with OEM at around 140k miles).
    I'm currently at 166k miles, and have a lot of maintenance to do, but will be adding some parts as I go.

I need:
    -Timing belt/water pump
    -Brake job
    -Lower Control Arms
    -Camber kits (my alignment is fuarked, and aligment shop recommended me to get them.. upside down caster and crazy toe or something I forget.. need to find my results)
    -Replace cam seals (leaking)

I am planning on getting Function 7 LCAs (powdercoated black).
    I'm looking for 00-01 CTR Cams but they're pretty hard to find and expensive as fuark (apparently the going rate for a set right now is $400 lol)
    Do you have any suggestions on parts/brand for what I need at the moment?
    Will most likely do OEM timing belt and brakes unless you have a better suggestion. I'm lost on what camber kits I should get.
    12/9/09 - Never Forget

afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What colour should I go for?
    Looks a little rough right now as it's matte black currently (had dents removed and stuff) but just tossing up between what to go with.
    Was originally championship white, I'm thinking of going Milano red.

Plus have my 2jzgte aristo in storage that I haven't started up for months. Piston rings are probably stuck by now.
    Always pick 4 crew.
    Molec crew aka 'we deliver crew'
    Kya Tropic Crew
    Dip Dip Potato Chip.

afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rip in piece Honda crew
    Always pick 4 crew.
    Kya Tropic Crew
    Dip Dip Potato Chip.

nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by afrobrah View Post
    What colour should I go for?
    Looks a little rough right now as it's matte black currently (had dents removed and stuff) but just tossing up between what to go with.
    Was originally championship white, I'm thinking of going Milano red.

Plus have my 2jzgte aristo in storage that I haven't started up for months. Piston rings are probably stuck by now.

Used to own a milano red 2000 dc2 gsr.

it was fun as ****.

im
    Legit mirin your j front. always had a soft spot for type r's/look alikes. There beautiful even though i left the honda game years ago
    **Sniffs angus during 69 crew**

Soon to be LSX 300zx

tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by afrobrah View Post
    Rip in piece Honda crew
    TBH brah any ITR color would be sexy.. I'd say Phoenix Yellow or even Dark Violet Purple (PB-76P)
    12/9/09 - Never Forget

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shamr0cked View Post
    [/IMG]

2000 honda accord 4banger, AEM short ram, currently looking at what else I can do. if anyone else has some ideas, id love to hear em. windows max tint for my area (province has limits on darkness), rims are 17s.
    Them wheels have got to go asap
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

Originally Posted by tnecniv View Post
    TBH brah any ITR color would be sexy.. I'd say Phoenix Yellow or even Dark Violet Purple (PB-76P)

Phoenix yellow was my first choice as about 95% of type R's here are white.
    Then I saw this

Originally Posted by nickp0808 View Post
    Used to own a milano red 2000 dc2 gsr.

it was fun as ****.

im
    Legit mirin your j front. always had a soft spot for type r's/look alikes. There beautiful even though i left the honda game years ago
    You notice that dc5r sitting there too?
    Always pick 4 crew.
    Kya Tropic Crew
    Dip Dip Potato Chip.

corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corksil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tnecniv View Post
    Hey brah I'd like some input from you.

I've got a 2000 Integra GS-R (Sedan)..
    It's my DD, and I use it to drive to caterings for work. I'd like it to be able handle better than it already does, and some decent power. Nothing too crazy right now, just some fun spirited driving. Eventually when I get a new car (4239043289043 years later) my brother will probably take it and do whatever to it.

As of now I have DC 4-1 headers and Koni Yellows struts. Everything else is completely stock and original except for the clutch (replaced with OEM at around 140k miles).
    I'm currently at 166k miles, and have a lot of maintenance to do, but will be adding some parts as I go.

I need:
    -Timing belt/water pump
    -Brake job
    -Lower Control Arms
    -Camber kits (my alignment is fuarked, and aligment shop recommended me to get them.. upside down caster and crazy toe or something I forget.. need to find my results)
    -Replace cam seals (leaking)

I am planning on getting Function 7 LCAs (powdercoated black).
    I'm looking for 00-01 CTR Cams but they're pretty hard to find and expensive as fuark (apparently the going rate for a set right now is $400 lol)
    Do you have any suggestions on parts/brand for what I need at the moment?
    Will most likely do OEM timing belt and brakes unless you have a better suggestion. I'm lost on what camber kits I should get.
    LCAs are LCAs. Brand doesn't really matter. Skunk2 ones are pretty cheap if I recall.. BWR is making them nowadays as well I believe. They were always a 'budget' company.

S2 camber kits are fine. No problems with mine and they work well if you torque them right with locktite. 8ft/lb on the allen screws (4) up front if I recall. Call them up and ask.

Gates makes good belts, cheaper than OEM and solid. Usually napa sells a gates timing belt kit in a box labeled 'napa' -- this is exact same kit as the gates kit, but re-branded for the store.

And yeah ctr cams run about 400 bucks. Always have, always will. Don't recommend getting a used one unless you personally know the seller and it came directly out of a running motor. They tend to warp when they sit.

And you have no business dropping in ctr cams on an otherwise unchanged motor. Do some more research, you have more power gains to be found elsewhere.
    The only way to free yourself from the pain of being a man -- is to become a beast.

The strongest are the most alone.

Do what you've got to do. No one cares if you live a life devoid of joy. Pay someone to listen if you must -- through your dick or through your voice. It's been my educated opinion that whores are more therapeutic than therapists.

Registered User FernandoVenezue's Avatar
    FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500) FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500) FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500) FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500) FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500) FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500) FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500) FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500) FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500) FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500) FernandoVenezue is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thoughts on the new Civic SI coupe 2014? priced very close to the FRS though....not sure why you would choose this over that.

Is a brother who will smother your mother. And make your sister think I lover her.