Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Location: City of Atlantis, Atlantis, Wallis And Futuna Islands
    Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Op I hate how you feel you're entitled to this money.. ever since he retired I assume he starting receiving SS checks. Think about how much he is receiving though, I assume both checks were each 800$ a month. That's $19,200.00 a year. I assume he was the one paying for rent for where you stayed, and electricity, and food, and clothes for you right? Why do you think it is your money? You didn't earn it.. you aren't the one retired are you? Get real here man, you did nothing to deserve that money in the least bit.. it should go to your father. Once you're 20 and you stop receiving your checks are you going to start asking him for half of what he gets? Because you're entitled to that too right? Please grow the fuk up because people who think they are entitled to other peoples money is what's wrong with this country.

BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mebinger View Post
    Op I hate how you feel you're entitled to this money.. ever since he retired I assume he starting receiving SS checks. Think about how much he is receiving though, I assume both checks were each 800$ a month. That's $19,200.00 a year. I assume he was the one paying for rent for where you stayed, and electricity, and food, and clothes for you right? Why do you think it is your money? You didn't earn it.. you aren't the one retired are you? Get real here man, you did nothing to deserve that money in the least bit.. it should go to your father. Once you're 20 and you stop receiving your checks are you going to start asking him for half of what he gets? Because you're entitled to that too right? Please grow the fuk up because people who think they are entitled to other peoples money is what's wrong with this country.
    rapped brah. you def speak the truth
    ++ Positive Crew ++

**Viking Crew**

⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨

*Always pick 5 crew*