Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    People just don't get bent out of shape to nearly the same extent. Our problem is probably near total apathy to politicians and political parties in general, that's better than enraged screeching about how the other person is ruining the nation though.
    Toss up as to which is worse. At least screeching people are engaged. Politicians can get away with a lot when their constituents DGAF.

Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    I guess then you don't consider this site a form of social media?
    I've always assumed it was a form of social media, but I know people have different interpretations of what constitutes social media.
    The Misc is antisocial media.

Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    We just haven't seen much eachother. I had a family member pass, he had finals. The month of no sex doesn't bother me as much as him not seeming to care it's been this long
    Time to trade him in?

Just reminded me of a post a few years back from a member who was mocking people who would get into a relationship with a person they met on social media. Was entertaining when someone called that member out on the fact that they got into a relationship with someone they met on this site.
    What kind of degenerate scumbag would hook up with somebody they met on a forum?

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    What kind of degenerate scumbag would hook up with somebody they met on a forum?

Nothing degenerate about it. Just the aspect of mocking was what I found entertaining. Watching someone look down their nose at others for getting into a relationship with someone they met on social media, yet they got into a relationship with someone they met on bodybuilding.com. Was very satisfying to see them get called out for it and then have to eat their own words.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone understand this cryptocurrency thing going on? Is it actually legit?
    *US Navy Vet*

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing degenerate about it. Just the aspect of mocking was what I found entertaining. Watching someone look down their nose at others for getting into a relationship with someone they met on social media, yet they got into a relationship with someone they met on bodybuilding.com. Was very satisfying to see them get called out for it and then have to eat their own words.
    Nothing degenerate about it?

There is when I do it

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    Anyone understand this cryptocurrency thing going on? Is it actually legit?
    Seems that way. Bitcoin prices are skyrocketing.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dp51134 View Post
    This is what surprised me the most when I immigrated here. Mind was blown actually...
    where'd you immigrate from?

They're not.

Tell me why is it that guns kill people? Not people kill people, using guns? Do pencils misspell words? Or does the writer?

This country is a riot right now. We need more laws, yet can't enforce the majority that are in place. We have the media literally vilifying white people daily, as racists, which is their intent because of Trump. No other opinion of anything could exist, it all has to come back to race/prejudice issues.

What the left is trying to do, is essentially force their ideas on you, because that's exactly what it is they do, and have. Non white citizens in this country suffer the most every 4 years, and it is because everything has to be painted about prejudice in all forms. I read an article saying Peanut butter and jelly are racist? Math is racist? Chop sticks as a food item, are racist? And it all comes back to that fear for those citizens, born here or not. Fear tactics. They tried so hard when Trump started challenging their positions, they tried to make everything about racial injustice/prejudice, and failed miserably. They funded domestic terrorist groups, to help incite their agenda.

Ben Carson is black. Tell me how Ben Carson is also a racist/prejudice against black people? Half of their arguments literally don't make a ****ing lick of sense, is what I'm getting at. And the minority in this country suffer greatly from this, because it is all comes back to fear tactics. Liberals have convinced Black America, that Republican's hate them and their existence. 70% of Hispanic and 90% of Black American's vote Democrat, because they have been lead to believe the former about the Republicans. It isn't even an option to a lot of those people. The left wants this. They want it so much, that no sooner does any Republican appeal to any community other than white, they're labeled as racists. So in communities that are being torn to shreds, in a lot of those citizens minds of minority groups - it is almost insulting to one another to ever consider a Republican choice. Democrats rely on those votes, they paint the other half in a negative light at all costs, when that fails, they take to the streets to incite violent groups to terrorize neighborhoods so that you'll believe and follow suit with their idea.

The two party system has failed. It has been a failure for a long time. I'm not defending Trump here either, because in itself, he's certainly not done himself any justice in the way he handles things, and how his temper flares and starts insulting people. Two wrongs don't make a right, Clinton/Trump. I still don't like either of them.

Politics are a ****ing train wreck in this country, and the second you challenge someone's beliefs, they get angry and throw a tantrum about it. It is actually hilarious. Like a pre pubescent teenager, having a bitch fit about every single thing. People think because 'they're offended" they're also correct. Which is another load of garbage in itself.

I retire for the day.
    good post brother

Someone on my fb named their daughter Birdie. I was like, what?! Why would you do that? lol
    great name for a future golfer. and even if she's not a golfer, I kind of like that name. it's cute and feminine. also I love birds.

when I have my 2 sons I'm gonna name them Par and Bogey and see who turns out better.

the whole american entitlement thing...the establishment wants as many people dependent on them as possible. their votes count the same as productive people's, so they'll continue to stay in power and abuse the american taxpayer for their own benefit. the problem is one day they'll run out of other people's money. seems they already have...20T in debt.

Trump is trying to go against the entire establishment, which is why I support him overall. I don't know if he's gonna win though. will be interesting to see how the next few years play out. but it's nice having an alpha male as president instead of an effeminate commie *******.

dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    where'd you immigrate from?
    Same place this guy is from:

**Would trade a couple inches off my dink to have bigger calves crew**

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Toss up as to which is worse. At least screeching people are engaged. Politicians can get away with a lot when their constituents DGAF.

The Misc is antisocial media.

Time to trade him in?

Aww no I don't think so. It'll happen. Six days until he's back in town. I'm counting down the minutes.

I will admit I have met someone from this site. I would think lots of people have.

Can someone tell me how to rep someone when you're on mobile?
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    any of you guys know how to get rid of lower stomach fat? I have been as low as 180 and 12ish bodyfat but even then it was still there. I am 220 now, still pretty thin but the only thing that is a negative is my lower stomach. I have a little loose skin and it is frustrating the h*ll out of me.

I just think it is there because I use to be 287 and my body frame is a little wack. I have been going to the beach a lot, first shark fishing attempts were fails I am trying to get everything setup to fish often. It would be awesome to take my shirt off but naw I am to insecure because lower belly. Fuk it sucks. I can no longer run or be as physically active as I once was to so little to no hope.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    It would be awesome to take my shirt off but naw I am to insecure because lower belly.
    Your insecurity has nothing to do with your lower belly, it's because you're pathologically insecure. Take your shirt off if you want, no-one cares.

Every beach I've ever been to that has more than 10 people on it, has old fat fuks walking around with giant pendulous breasts covered in white pubic hair and unpleasantly tanned, leathery guts sliding down to their waddling knees.

If you're not in the top 25% percentile of guys on any beach, I'd drink a bottle of suntan lotion.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

when I have my 2 sons I'm gonna name them Par and Bogey and see who turns out better.

the whole american entitlement thing...the establishment wants as many people dependent on them as possible. their votes count the same as productive people's, so they'll continue to stay in power and abuse the american taxpayer for their own benefit. the problem is one day they'll run out of other people's money. seems they already have...20T in debt.

Trump is trying to go against the entire establishment, which is why I support him overall. I don't know if he's gonna win though. will be interesting to see how the next few years play out. but it's nice having an alpha male as president instead of an effeminate commie *******.

lmao you cheeky kent. Par and Bogey, lmao. Epic.

And I wholeheartedly agree. People are in outrage over the electoral college, lmao. "The people should get to choose" - though I do agree, the people should, they'll never fork over the actual decision to the people. They're afraid of the day people wake up and realize the entire system is sham, and no longer want to vote major parties that have a stranglehold over everyone.

Until enough people see this, we're stuck right here.
    *US Navy Vet*

You nearly that fast? Hopefully the ladies don't say so

Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    Aww no I don't think so. It'll happen. Six days until he's back in town. I'm counting down the minutes.
    I will admit I have met someone from this site. I would think lots of people have.
    Can someone tell me how to rep someone when you're on mobile?
    I was just messing around. I certainly have met people who post on here. Would be way more sad to be on here often, but refuse to ever step out from behind the keyboard and meet people you talk to face to face. See lots of Miscers from Chicago, you guys probably have all run into each other.

No idea, I still have a flip phone. Srs

Your insecurity has nothing to do with your lower belly, it's because you're pathologically insecure. Take your shirt off if you want, no-one cares.
    Every beach I've ever been to that has more than 10 people on it, has old fat fuks walking around with giant pendulous breasts covered in white pubic hair and unpleasantly tanned, leathery guts sliding down to their waddling knees.
    If you're not in the top 25% percentile of guys on any beach, I'd drink a bottle of suntan lotion.
    Seriously, the beach isn't the Misc. Most people aren't talking chit in real life, especially not the tiny ones.

. . . they'll never fork over the actual decision to the people. They're afraid of the day people wake up and realize the entire system is sham, and no longer want to vote major parties that have a stranglehold over everyone.
    Need to keep checks on the people in case class consciousness ever awakens in the masses.

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was just messing around. I certainly have met people who post on here. Would be way more sad to be on here often, but refuse to ever step out from behind the keyboard and meet people you talk to face to face. See lots of Miscers from Chicago, you guys probably have all run into each other.
    Yeah right...like you met anyone from on this site. LOL

Doesn't make sense not to try to meet up with people IRL that you have met from this site when you have an opportunity. Last year was fortunate to get to meet two Chicago area miscers on a business trip.

Yeah right...like you met anyone from on this site. LOL
    Tiny ones don't count?

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)

lol thanks yea I think it is the same about everywhere. Idk how those guys do it. I am going out tomorrow may give it a go then.

kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any of you guys know how to get rid of lower stomach fat?
    is it worth taking asthma medicine for that?
    i think that you can get rid of that, but, what's the point?
    aesthetics? how old are you?

It would be awesome to take my shirt off but naw I am to insecure because lower belly. Fuk it sucks. I can no longer run or be as physically active as I once was to so little to no hope.
    There's always hope.
    you can get rid of that ... but
    what's the price?

ephedrine? T3? coke? DNP?
    plastic surgery? starvation?

but that's only temporary... it's not sustainable.
    what's the price you'll pay after the fun is over and you get ...just old ?

You should enjoy life and not wait the lower belly fat go off before you can start having fun
    Last edited by kr00mpeer; 05-23-2017 at 10:00 PM.

kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr00mpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahaha

So America's reality is something different from what can be seen on Hollywood movies ?

The old lady is starting to have some contractions as of late, randomly spaced for now though.

I can't wait.
    *US Navy Vet*

The old lady is starting to have some contractions as of late, randomly spaced for now though.

I can't wait.

Hope everything goes smoothly
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

Idk how those guys do it.
    Easy, they just have zero fukks left to give.

Originally Posted by kr00mpeer View Post
    . . .
    aesthetics? how old are you?
    . . .
    but that's only temporary... it's not sustainable.
    what's the price you'll pay after the fun is over and you get ...just old ?
    You should enjoy life and not wait the lower belly fat go off before you can start having fun
    All of this.

You seem far too reasonable to be on the Misc.

Originally Posted by kr00mpeer View Post
    So America's reality is something different from what can be seen on Hollywood movies ?
    I was crushed the first time I went to the UK and everybody didn't look like Idris Elba.

I can't wait.
    Good luck, bruvva.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I can't wait.
    I can't believe you're about to be a daddy! I'm so excited for you two! And to think...I've been there since the beginning.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    I can't believe you're about to be a daddy! I'm so excited for you two! And to think...I've been there since the beginning.

Remember us talking about asking her out? hahaha already almost 4 years ago. Srs.
    *US Navy Vet*

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Remember us talking about asking her out? hahaha already almost 4 years ago. Srs.
    Yes, of course! I thought it WAS four years ago. It's funny, I knew you had an in with her...don't know how, but I did. It was cute because you were all skeptical.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dumped 5k into bitcoin and etherum a few weeks back. Already worth close to 8. Wish i put in more.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

nice. when I lived in Miami I played soccer with lots of Jamaicans. do you have the accent? there were lots of bumbaclots being thrown around

lmao you cheeky kent. Par and Bogey, lmao. Epic.

And I wholeheartedly agree. People are in outrage over the electoral college, lmao. "The people should get to choose" - though I do agree, the people should, they'll never fork over the actual decision to the people. They're afraid of the day people wake up and realize the entire system is sham, and no longer want to vote major parties that have a stranglehold over everyone.

g'luck with the kiddo!

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Id get juan galto pregnant.

606 G0D.

this will be us one day, I can feel it (no homo)

"Cant wait"

- bart scott.

606 G0D.

this will be us one day, I can feel it (no homo)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    "Cant wait"

- bart scott.
    Oh to be a fly on that particular wall. lol

My little girl graduated elementary school today. Her 11th birthday is on Saturday. She got flowers from her "crush" after graduation. This is just going way too fast.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hai everyone
    Im not gay but $20 is $20 (no homo)

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Turn that frown upside down and

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast