Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2256
    Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    Lol, pakistanis are the russians of south asia. And yeh 90% of people in pakistan dont even follow the religion properly. I dont consider it a muslim country. Its just a banana republic run by the saudis and americans.
    yet when they have the chance they always use religion in an argument. Especially in business. If someone doesnt like you, he can use religion against you.

brb he said something against ALLAH

ok now everyone go burn his business and flip any car you see and make it sideways

oh ye dont forget to put fire on the cars as well.

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hopefully all my brahs are still going strong and kicking ass at gym
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

Trying so hard to make it Pharmacist1's Avatar
    Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Alhamdullilah, Allah has made these fasts so bearable. They've flown past, looking forward to eid next week inshAllah, keep it up brothers!
    "Every king was once a crying baby, every great building was once a map. It's not important where you are today; the most important thing is where you will reach tomorrow. Never be proud of what position you hold, because after a game of chess, the king and the soldiers go into the same box."

Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've been finding myself getting depressed because of a lack of productivity this Ramadan. It used to fall in school days, so it would be fine, but I've literally done close to nothing this Ramadan. Any suggestions?
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    Salams all,

10 days to go insha'Allah

Just saw this.. http://www.smh.com.au/world/pakistan...808-23t2p.html

"Pakistanis' fury as Pizza Hut scraps all-you-can-eat Ramadan offer"

*shakes head* if they were true Muslims they would know overeating especially at iftoor is haraam and not complain!
    Ws
    Dude ur a beast? Mashalllaaahhhh! Haha jelly. Yeah Pakistanis tend to forget its a month if depriving urself from worldly goods, not over indulging urself when the time comes. Tskf tsk
    Speaking of
    Went to a Pakistani buffet last night cuz I was invited for iftaar. Food was great, and alham I didn't over indulge, but some ppl sure did. I just realized u feel more like crap then u do good if u eat too much.

Skipped the gym last 2 days to play volleyball w my boys. Was exhausting. Insh tomorrow I'll hit up the gym

U guys think it would b over doing it by playing volleyball in 90 degree heat for 90 min AND going to the gym?
    -OSU/who dey-

ehte is just really nice. (+1000) ehte is just really nice. (+1000) ehte is just really nice. (+1000) ehte is just really nice. (+1000) ehte is just really nice. (+1000) ehte is just really nice. (+1000) ehte is just really nice. (+1000) ehte is just really nice. (+1000) ehte is just really nice. (+1000) ehte is just really nice. (+1000) ehte is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    was this the nicki minaj thing someone was talking about ?
    Hello Ms. Nicki Minaj.

This post may or may not reach you, but it's the best I can do in order to perhaps bring your attention and through it hope to reach your concern. I'm not sure if your a person of faith, but what I do know is that there are people out there who do follow a religion. They hold it in high esteem as religion pertains to their belief and therefore it can hold a very spiritual dimension in their lives. Every religion has a God whether they be Christian, Jew, Sikh, or Muslim. For people who believe in God, God is the center point of their faith & life because it is He who has created them and it is to Him they shall return. Therefore, everything he/she does is indebted to Him as He is the Creator of 'Cause & Effect'. Disrespecting one's God is also then considered disrespect to the person him/herself. In your song 'Beam Me Up Scotty' you mentioned the following lines "Assalamu Alaykum, where the f*** is akbar". In case you do n
    ot know 'Assalamu Alaykum' is a greeting of peace which means 'May (God's) peace be upon/with you.' (It is also important to note that 'As-Salam-The All Peaceful' is also regarded by Muslims an attribute of God.) 'Allahu Akbar' means 'God is the Greatest'. This message is not to insult you, but to excuse you as you may not be familiar with the teachings of some faiths. As the same time I do not excuse the ignorance of putting Arabic words into your song without knowing their meanings and significance. Perhaps try checking their meanings before inserting? Lastly, I don't know your intentions as sincerity is a matter of the heart. Many musicians and artists have attacked minorities and different faiths, but disrespect is not a good & acceptable trait in a person. Your voice reaches many people and you are an influence to this world. People are and will follow you for as long as your voice is heard. I would sincerely ask you to please stop disrespecting people's faiths and to start showing sympathy towards others, their feelings, and religion.

With peace from a fellow brother in humanity and a Muslim,
    Yousaf Seyal

dude got like 100.000 likes for this post on her wall

Yes someone posted these lyrics on the misc & the racists crawled out of the woodwork. Thankfully someone posted something useful as well.

Anyway it's day 20 in the UK! Eid isn't far now

Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ectofitness View Post
    Day 19 of Ramadan. We're almost done guys. I was planning to bench/bb row yesterday, but I hurt my elbow right after I warmed up for benching.

I accidently smashed my elbow on my staircase (long story). Might not lift for a while. Weirdly enough, my abs haven't come in, yet I lost like 4 lbs.

waterweight ?
    Tear your muscles up in the gym, Feed them in the kitchen and Build them in your sleep.

mind over muscles Javid_Shanghai's Avatar
    Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my lower belly fat and love handles make me sick.. still cant lose fat around.. Im planing to throw some cardio, but not sure when to perform.. Any ideas? Maybe on off days right after open fast before meal?
    "I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't." (c)

khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Javid_Shanghai View Post
    my lower belly fat and love handles make me sick.. still cant lose fat around.. Im planing to throw some cardio, but not sure when to perform.. Any ideas? Maybe on off days right after open fast before meal?
    Throw in some Cardio after the taraweeh salaah brah

"You will enjoy any activity in which you are fully present, any activity that is not just a means to an end. It isn't the action you perform that you really enjoy, but the deep sense of aliveness that flows into it." - Eckhart Tolle

*ZA Crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    any brothers fasting the 6 white days after EID insha'Allah?
    *used to lift crew*

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nistanger View Post
    I've been finding myself getting depressed because of a lack of productivity this Ramadan. It used to fall in school days, so it would be fine, but I've literally done close to nothing this Ramadan. Any suggestions?
    just do sth...read/play/learn/socialize..
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    any brothers fasting the 6 white days after EID insha'Allah?
    maybe, havent done it before yet

Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have hardly trained this month, as I work 12 hour shifts and sometimes I do suhoor and futoor at work. Year it bothered me initially but I thought screw it I'll take it easy and come back to it after Ramadan, as Ramadan only comes once a year and who knows if you'll be around for the next one but the iron will always be there, kudos to those who have lifted though but for me it was out of the frame due to work commitments etc

Have lost weight though, especially around my waist lol, I have to tighten my belt up and sometimes even that feels useless
    رضيت بالله رباً وبالسلام ديناً و بمحمدٍ نبياً

Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No this is a ramadan forum for muslims.

anyways, this is what I just had. I was at work so didnt get a chance to eat proper iftari.

Damn thats making my stomach hurt! Recipie please!
    Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/cGbGwNo

HNNNGGGGGGG http://oppermannlondon.refr.cc/L7BQ55V

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol, pakistanis are the russians of south asia. And yeh 90% of people in pakistan dont even follow the religion properly. I dont consider it a muslim country. Its just a banana republic run by the saudis and americans.
    That's a funny comparison xD

Originally Posted by ectofitness View Post
    Day 19 of Ramadan. We're almost done guys. I was planning to bench/bb row yesterday, but I hurt my elbow right after I warmed up for benching.

I accidently smashed my elbow on my staircase (long story). Might not lift for a while. Weirdly enough, my abs haven't come in, yet I lost like 4 lbs.
    Stay safe brother. (srs)

Originally Posted by Pharmacist1 View Post
    Alhamdullilah, Allah has made these fasts so bearable. They've flown past, looking forward to eid next week inshAllah, keep it up brothers!
    Al Hamdullilah.

Originally Posted by Nistanger View Post
    Well, since it's Ramadan, I can try to recommend you to spend as much time as you can in the Masjid/learning more about your faith. However it would be kinda hypocrite of me to do that, since I haven't been spending much of my time in the Masjids/Islam.

But if you're looking for something else to do, I'd suggest watching more TED-talks/lifting/reading books.

Originally Posted by bigorexic84 View Post
    U guys think it would b over doing it by playing volleyball in 90 degree heat for 90 min AND going to the gym?
    I don't think so, unless you've drank very little water yesterday.

Stay HYDRATED is my motto!

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000)
    now that i think about it, few years ago iftar would be around 5pm which would be perfect for intermittent fasting even without drinking water....but now that iftar is @ 10pm its a bit hard but you can maintain your strength by good nutrition and powerlifting techniques
    I lift therefore I Misc

*cant be arsed to have a nice sig since mods delete it every 2 seconds for no reason crew*

mind over muscles Javid_Shanghai's Avatar
    Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no way to do cardio after taraweeh, too late( hope u guys doing good, im starving.. 1.5 hours to iftar..

Frizzel, whys that? dont u lift in ramadan and overeating?
    "I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't." (c)

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Frizzel View Post
    Whats going on my brothers? So far, my weight loss has been faily significant: down from 74 kgs to 71 kgs with decrease in overall muscle mass and increase in overall fat percentage. Such is life for someone with low test.

Hope you brothers are having better progress than myself. Will rep next four posters too.
    plz , dont blame low test and that

keep your protein high , moderate carb and low fat .. u guys need to eat thats it
    Beast

afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    qiyamul layl strts tonight for aus brahs, anyone planning on going?

and in for reps
    *** PMC ***

SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol at Paki hate.

Saudis are the ones building McDonalds, KFC and Clock towers next to Haram sjarif.

And 90% don't practice ?, more like 50/50.

The whole ummah is in disarray
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ~~I Repciprocate~~
    A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.*
    Malek El Shabbaz

We are the Super Bantams!

Nahki Wells 3>

Yorkshire Toffee EFC

ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just got done lifting, am craving water and dehydrated as fuk
    My posts are not srs

determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by afgbrah View Post
    qiyamul layl strts tonight for aus brahs, anyone planning on going?

and in for reps
    gonna try to go for all of them

All we actually have is our body and its muscles that allow us to be under our own power!!
    !!it ones own mind that puts limitations on himself and what he can achieve !!!!Every man is the builder of a temple called his body!!
    DONT JUDGE SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY SIN DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU
    **night owl crew***

whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    im unaware... someone explain to me what salat layl is?

whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That moment when you try on clothes that use to fit you really joocy now hang lose....

feelsbadman

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ReviveTheWorld View Post
    Just got done lifting, am craving water and dehydrated as fuk
    Just got done lifting, doing iftari and finishing my desert!

Alhamdullah
    Last edited by bilaba70; 08-08-2012 at 01:08 PM.

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

Got Negged?.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯ user110's Avatar
    user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Attention!!!!!!

So a friend of mine and his wife have been running a fund raiser for a refugee camp every year during Ramadan. The following was from his email to everyone:

Dear friends and Family,

Last Ramadan Nadia and I (along with my good friend Mohammed Abdrabboh) visited Jordan, where we found a largely ignored/forgotten refugee camp tucked away in the mountains. We distributed hand-to-hand money and humanitarian supplies to the families with the most need in time for the last week of Ramadan.

I (along with Mohammed and three other friends) will be doing the same this year. We will visit the camp this coming Saturday, August 11th. Unlike other refugees in Jordan who come from other parts of Palestine, the 24,000-30,000 refugees living in the Gaza camp in Jerash (about 1 hour from Amman) are from the Gaza strip and, therefore, they are considered persona no grata in Jordan (not given identification papers, not allowed to legally work, denied access to adequate healthcare and education).

My friend, Mohammed, who has been visiting this camp for years is not exaggerating when he says "The worst living conditions he has ever seen in his life were in the Gaza camp in Jerash, Jordan." I have attached a few pictures which show the living conditions that these families have to live in. As you can see from the attached pictures, this is a view of a kitchen in one home, the buildup you see on the walls is asbestos. These families have no idea of the danger asbestos in the home presents (i.e. the prolonged inhalation of asbestos fibers can cause serious illnesses, including lung cancer). The homes in the camps have one room to share between all family members living there (usually between 6-8 people). You can see the beds on the floor and other mattresses stacked in the upper right corner. Another view of the kitchen with the refrigerator to the right. A wife became a widow and her children orphans when the children's father died simply because his refrigerator did not work - his medicine was only effective when kept cool in the refrigerator. $100 was donated to this family to purchase a new refrigerator. Another view of the buildup of asbestos in a different room.

I know this is last minute, but any assistance whether small or large in helping these forgotten people during this holy month of Ramadan will go a long way.

To contribute, copy and paste this link: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/aLXH5

Now, I'm not asking everyone here to donate, but if anyone does feel like they can donate a few bucks here and there it would be much respected and appreciated. Me and my wife usually attend a Palestinian Children Relief Fund every year and donate, as well as donate to this fund when it comes around.

I just thought maybe I can post it here and see if anyone else feels generous, NO EXPECTATIONS OR HARD FEELINGS.

And if you can, just put ALi McFly some how or way in the comment so I can rep you a couple times in return. You can donate anonymously and uncheck the box if you don't want your amount to be shown.

Thanks for reading and any support!
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Play by the Rules. It's no fun if we both cheat!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^PM a mod and make a donation thread about this please, i will be in for the rep pool

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any brahs been playing sports during Ramadan? I'll be playing football/soccer tomorrow in the morning and it's usually pretty intense. I haven't had any problems with hunger/thirst so far tbh, I think I can pull it off. Any experiences?
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

also hating on other nationalities/group of muslims and making generalizations among them does not bring you any closer to Allah's sawt. mercy and blessing...fast with your tongue, just as you fast with your stomach bro's - the last thing we need in here is fights among the brothers and sisters of Muhammad's pbuh ummah - WE ARE ALL ONE

^^ i remember playng a soccer tournament when i was like 10 and fasting lulz

brb iftari between semi-finals and finals...just dont worry too much about it in advance, if you havent had any problems yet you should be fine - just avoid strong sunlight and running at the same time

also :

Got Negged?.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯ user110's Avatar
    user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    ^^PM a mod and make a donation thread about this please, i will be in for the rep pool
    Not sure if they would, considering it isn't as important to everyone as a lot of the donation threads. Might give it a shot though.
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Play by the Rules. It's no fun if we both cheat!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄