Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1882
    My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    That 2 punch combo then falling face first to the ground was brutal...He was unresponsive the last I seen of him.

I think the ginger might finish himself off since he now has no goal. Its like he is right back at the point where he found his wife and kids.
    Cant believe his wafe and kids left him after he killed the people who raped her (He told more of the back story on that Talking Dead show)
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This episode was dissapointing bc I expected them to make this reveal at the middle point as a cliffhanger which now makes me wonder what that will be...the last 2 episodes have been weak with story & while it will be nice to see Daryl in the next episode I have a feeling it is going to br just another filler before we find out who was with Daryl in the woods.

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by misfit28 View Post
    Anyone think Professor Mullet was killed by that? Either that or he is brain damaged, LOL.

He knocked the crap out him, and I don't blame him one bit. Rick is gonna be super pissed.

Tired of Abraham, though, he is obviously nuts. Of course, by now there are very few sane people.

I think that Glenn and Maggie are quite possibly the sanest people left, maybe because they have each other.
    They won't kill him like that, I don't believe. It seems like everyone looses it at some point in this show, Rick did it, Shane, Daryl, Glenn too. I think Abraham is too strong of a character to dismiss this early, Not saying he won't meet his untimely demise, just not this soon.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I knew mullet boy was a fraud

Dolphin smooth

That episode did suck...best part was fire extinguisher walker kill and the ginger 2 punch K.O. on mullet boy
    Yeah that was the lamest episode they've had in a while.

I figured mullet boy was a fake.

I know this episode was supposed to help us connect with Abe... But I almost feel as if I like him less.

What specifically was in that field scene... Was that just supposed to be a million walkers or something?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Yeah that was the lamest episode they've had in a while.

I figured mullet boy was a fake.

I know this episode was supposed to help us connect with Abe... But I almost feel as if I like him less.

What specifically was in that field scene... Was that just supposed to be a million walkers or something?
    It almost looked like you could see a herd of walkers in the road. I was guessing maybe it was a cattle farm, and the walkers were drawn there by the free food

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    yeah it looked like an overran farm with hundreds of walkers.

I kept the tv on in the background while doing somethings and they gave more details into the Ginger and Mullet boy's past

Kind of a waste of an episode...who ever directed that one rushed it or just did it half-assed

It was just a long drawn out episode to give up background on two characters and to drop the "Im not a scientist" bomb.

the scene from the comic

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mullet is pretty annoying

that mr thesaurus game is also played out

typical book smart but socially awkward

tyrese blubbering >>>>> everytime mullet talks

use your imagination
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    When Abe punched him in the face I laughed a little on the inside thinking "If Rick was there he would have shot him in the head and walked away."

If I was Abe, after everything he'd been through, I would have shot Mullet boy in both knees, honked the horn on the truck to get the walker herd's attention and then walked away.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cliffs from last ep

www.********.com/808FiT1

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, that episode sucked. I love how that fire truck fired right up after sitting for who knows how long.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Yeah, that episode sucked. I love how that fire truck fired right up after sitting for who knows how long.
    I'm looking forward to the Daryl and Carol episode...

My guess in the three we have remaining before the mid season hiatus... We'll have Daryl-Carol... Then the Morgan Episode... Then the cliff hanger will be all Carol and Beth wrecking the hospital people and we'll see Carol die.

At least that's my predictions.
    6'4"

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm looking forward to the Daryl and Carol episode...

My guess in the three we have remaining before the mid season hiatus... We'll have Daryl-Carol... Then the Morgan Episode... Then the cliff hanger will be all Carol and Beth wrecking the hospital people and we'll see Carol die.

At least that's my predictions.
    I could absolutely see Carol sacrificing herself to save Beth as atonement for the Lizzie flower scene.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wonder if Morgan will catch up with Rick and the gang, or maybe save Glenn's group's butt?
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Wonder if Morgan will catch up with Rick and the gang, or maybe save Glenn's group's butt?
    I don't see why he would save Glenn's group... Plot wise he's never met them, they're no different than anyone else.

My guess is he'll tie into Rick's plot line somehow... He might even be Daryl's friend in the bushes... But that might feel forced.
    6'4"

skinny tdog sure got lucky daryl and carol didnt shoot him up

but the falling van thing??? srsly?

www.********.com/808FiT1

I dont think Beth will have to wait for Rick and the crew after that police check told her to unplug Carol
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't see why he would save Glenn's group... Plot wise he's never met them, they're no different than anyone else.

My guess is he'll tie into Rick's plot line somehow... He might even be Daryl's friend in the bushes... But that might feel forced.

I would think that in the next episode daryl brings Skinny Tdog back to the church to get reinforcements. then they head to the hospital to bring down that crew. In the mean time it looks like Carl is holed up back at the church still Morgan will follow the terminus peeps trail markers to the church, and Morgan and Carl might escalate till Morgan notices Ricks hat that Carl wears.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    skinny tdog sure got lucky daryl and carol didnt shoot him up

but the falling van thing??? srsly?
    Yeah the falling van thing was an insult to my intelligence and the fact that I worked hard to get a D+ in all four quarters of High School Physics class!
    6'4"

I liked the falling walkers but yeah the van...lol
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by Yeti06 View Post
    I would think that in the next episode daryl brings Skinny Tdog back to the church to get reinforcements. then they head to the hospital to bring down that crew. In the mean time it looks like Carl is holed up back at the church still Morgan will follow the terminus peeps trail markers to the church, and Morgan and Carl might escalate till Morgan notices Ricks hat that Carl wears.
    Yeah I don't know that they can fit Morgan into the story before the season break without it feeling forced now.

My theory about the hospital crew being the "Helicopter People" is looking less and less likely.
    6'4"

Didnt Carl shoot Morgan
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Didnt Carl shoot Morgan
    I don't remember... During the "Clear" episode I kind of figured that was the last we'd see of Morgan... Kind of figured that episode was a cameo just so the viewers would have that loose end tied up and along the way they scored some guns.

Never thought we'd see Morgan again.
    6'4"

I was laughing at the camping walkers
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Didnt Carl shoot Morgan
    I don't know if he did.

I agree about forcing Morgan. I see it maybe as a preview to the second half of the season. Either the midseason break is dealing with the hospital vs the group. I feel like the next episode will be darryl and skinny Tdog briefing Rick and Co/ Glenn and abraham deciding to head back. the final episode till break will be hospital vs the Crew while the end of the episode has morgan find the church.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

Originally Posted by Yeti06 View Post
    I don't know if he did.

I agree about forcing Morgan. I see it maybe as a preview to the second half of the season. Either the midseason break is dealing with the hospital vs the group. I feel like the next episode will be darryl and skinny Tdog briefing Rick and Co/ Glenn and abraham deciding to head back. the final episode till break will be hospital vs the Crew while the end of the episode has morgan find the church.
    So it makes me wonder if the Group takes over the hospital if they'll make it their new home base?

More and more I'm feeling like my "Carol Dies at the midseason break" will come to fruition.
    6'4"

I wouldnt think the group would take the hospital because the city's walker population.

I think Beth might make a move to save Carol which ends up as Carol lives and Beth dies.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I was laughing at the camping walkers
    i actually thought that was well and somewhat realistic

first thing i thought was "fresh supplies!"

it was pretty intents

knew something was going to happen to carol the moment she passed her rifle through

i know some dont like carol but i like the evolution of her character

shes leveling up well

1 more episode of hospital buildup

then cliffhanger mid-finale
    Last edited by RyouBakua; 11-17-2014 at 09:16 AM. Reason: intents, coral
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    i actually thought that was well and somewhat realistic

first thing i thought was "fresh supplies!"

it was pretty intents

knew something was going to happen to carol the moment she passed her rifle through

i know some dont like carol but i like the evolution of her character

shes leveling up well

1 more episode of hospital buildup

then cliffhanger mid-finale
    Unfortunately she spent all of her skill points on combat related skills. She needed to buy a feat in "Gain additional story responsibilities." Maybe then she could have avoided the "Montage/flashback" episode that we see before a main character gets the ax.
    6'4"

I agree Carol could be gone soon, the telegraphed that whole scene with carol passing her gun first. You think with the amount of situational awareness these characters need to avoid walkers, they would scan the room before putting their guns in blindly and then climbing through.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

yeah, pretty obvious
    www.********.com/808FiT1