Page 53 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 4838
    ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Damien1990 View Post
    I don't like non compete clauses and contracts like that. If it were me i'd train and study on my own time, but this is your life and your final decision.
    This is what everyone has told me IRL too. Thanks for your input.

What I dislike most about it is no guarantee on location and I cannot continue with the company I was contracted to after two years without penalty. Really unnecessary.

Originally Posted by SynapticCleft View Post
    Im guessing this is your 1st experience with IT related work? It sounds like they have your arms tied with the training.

Is the training applicable anywhere else?

I honestly will hold out until I hear back from the other interviews.
    Pretty much yes it is. Ive done minor work like Matlab, CFD but nothing with software developing.

I think its industry accreditation they just give the training lectures and pay for me to take the external exams.

I held out on starting here last month but the company I was supposed to have a final interview with have frozen new hires so I put it back to this month so if I hold out I'll need to withdraw permanently.

I am wondering if there are other contracting agencies that have good clients where I can join with the training done myself. Thing is I will have a gap on CV but I can write I was working on a open source project or something...
    Last edited by ziggaman91; 02-12-2016 at 04:42 AM.

jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't like non compete clauses and contracts like that. If it were me i'd train and study on my own time, but this is your life and your final decision.
    Non-competes suck, but are extremely common. A lot of them are just no moonlighting.
    *Rest In Peace Dad. I miss you every second of every day 03/13/2013*

*Official Dodge Truck Crew CEO*
    *Official IT Thread CEO*

jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is AirWatch? Sorry for my ignorance
    It's a product by VMware to manage workstations and phones. You can manage a lot more though, even certificate management. It's pretty good Sysadmin stuff.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Non-Competes also protect contracting companies from "contractor poaching". Basically if multiple contractors have employees on the same project, another company can't go in and steal employees who already work there by offering better wages.

Mine basically states I can't work on the same project within a year of quitting - preventing me from quitting and switching to another company, but the same job.

ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggaman91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    Everything I've heard about non-competes is that they don't hold up in court as a company cannot "take away your livelihood".

I don't know where you live but here is something that might help

http://ottingerlaw.com/new-york/non-...ents-attorneys

I would say that the terms of the contract you mentioned would not qualify as "reasonable and necessary". I also would say it is not feasible in terms of "scope & duration". Obviously I'm not a lawyer, but if you know one IRL it can't hurt to ask them.

I also know that non-competes are essentially illegal in CA (not entirely but they are hardly enforced)

Edit- with all that said, I would not want to work for a company that even attempted to put a noncompete like that in writing, let alone attempt to enforce it. Look up reviews on glassdoor.com
    I appreciate the research on this. On glassdoor there are many complaints about the contract. On Linkedin there is proof of some really good placements with this firm. However how many people are there who haven't succeeded?...

Originally Posted by dcbone30 View Post
    Non-Competes also protect contracting companies from "contractor poaching". Basically if multiple contractors have employees on the same project, another company can't go in and steal employees who already work there by offering better wages.

Mine basically states I can't work on the same project within a year of quitting - preventing me from quitting and switching to another company, but the same job.
    This isn't too bad at all when compared with what this firm are pulling. The whole selling point of this firm is you get the networking connections but what use are they if you cannot continue with the same company after you leave the contracting agency?

I will call them next week and decline.

NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well **** me brahs... i have quite the dilemma on my hands bros.

Today at work after hours I was messing around having some brews when I came across a particular company that I don't work for and have nothing to do with when I decided to do an nslookup on their domain I browsed to their MX record which returned a logon page, being lulzy I tried admin/password on it and it ****ing logged me into not their mail server but their entire system management portal - I could see every server, every user asset, open tickets, SLA times for not only this company but 2 more that are under the same group (the company is about 250+ employees)

What the **** do I do bros? I've spoken to my lawyer about the situation and basically without going into too much detail it's less hassle for me to say nothing, while I didn't technically hack them and I definitely didn't access any of their systems (though the buttons were right there including a command shell) I do absolutely feel obligated to call them and advise them to at least change the ****ing PW.
    “We pay too much tribute to a few human insects when we let their wrong-doing paralyze our faith in humanity. It is a lie of the cynics that says ‘all men are ungrateful,’ a companion lie to ‘all men have their price.’ We must trust humanity if we would get good from humanity. He who thinks all mankind is vile is a pessimist who mistakes his introspection for observation; he looks into his own heart and thinks he sees the world.”

Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IT brahs, I have some newbie questions. If I enjoy both Linux system administration and Cisco networking equally, which of the two fields should I ultimately pursue? Which pays better? Which of the two is easier finding a job for?

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tunabolt View Post
    IT brahs, I have some newbie questions. If I enjoy both Linux system administration and Cisco networking equally, which of the two fields should I ultimately pursue? Which pays better? Which of the two is easier finding a job for?
    They are roughly the same with a median salary of $50-70K, I would say finding a job in networking would be slightly easier, not alot of companies use Linux systems, but most companies live or die depending on the network infrastructure.

You can can work with Linux in networking, I've done work on load balancers that use a proprietary version of Linux (ie. F5 Loadbalancers).

Originally Posted by NZDB View Post

Today at work after hours I was messing around having some brews when I came across a particular company that I don't work for and have nothing to do with when I decided to do an nslookup on their domain I browsed to their MX record which returned a logon page, being lulzy I tried admin/password on it and it ****ing logged me into not their mail server but their entire system management portal - I could see every server, every user asset, open tickets, SLA times for not only this company but 2 more that are under the same group (the company is about 250+ employees)

What the **** do I do bros? I've spoken to my lawyer about the situation and basically without going into too much detail it's less hassle for me to say nothing, while I didn't technically hack them and I definitely didn't access any of their systems (though the buttons were right there including a command shell) I do absolutely feel obligated to call them and advise them to at least change the ****ing PW.
    I'd side with whatever your lawyer says. But my conscious is telling me to aware them. I'd do it through via anonymous method.

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz

Do you know what Responsible Disclosure is? We always notify when we find vulns.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone migrate over to Office 365 with Exchange? Debating moving our business over, but not all at once.

Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    Anyone migrate over to Office 365 with Exchange? Debating moving our business over, but not all at once.
    What would be the benefit? And lol @ Sig
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ** MISC Firearms Crew **

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lulz, didn't realize the sig. Cheeky mods. I think that I will keep it.

Benefit, would be no maintenance and upgrades on my end for Exchange Server.

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Offsite Exchange servers with availability and easy scalability since you're using Microsoft's datacenters.

Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lulz, didn't realize the sig. Cheeky mods. I think that I will keep it.

Benefit, would be no maintenance and upgrades on my end for Exchange Server.
    Offsite Exchange servers with availability and easy scalability since you're using Microsoft's datacenters.
    Wonder what the price difference is.
    ** MISC Firearms Crew **

Wonder what the price difference is.
    I am going to be looking into this later today and see what the difference would be for us.

StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aw man, had my first CCNA skill test today, usually would say I was the best in the class, atleast top 3 but ****ed it today, lost 5 marks which im blaming on the question wording, i knew the actual correct answer, but the question makes it out to want anothre answer. Then completely forgot show ip int brief. But the main problem I had was that I couldnt get the 2 PC's to ping each others IPV6 address, yet the router could ping them and they could ping the other interfaces.

Would anyone be able to have a look at my packet tracer file and tell me why the ping doesnt work? Will give you my measlies.

http://www.filedropper.com/skillsassessment

what is the pw to get in your router and switch?

I did ping the chit out of your gateway so your problem isnt in the lan. Im guessing you didnt put a static route from Subnet A to B and vice versa.

Check the routes on your router and enter something like this:

router#ip route SUBNET A int giX/X
    router#ip route SUBNET B int giX/X
    Last edited by SynapticCleft; 02-18-2016 at 09:47 AM.

Just got back from a tech conference in Downtown NYC. Pretty good cloud and security stuff. Ended with a nice grilled BBQ chicken sandwich and a vodka/diet from Bill's.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by devilbones View Post
    Do you know what Responsible Disclosure is? We always notify when we find vulns.
    Would that apply if you weren't contracted to be looking for them in the first place?
    “We pay too much tribute to a few human insects when we let their wrong-doing paralyze our faith in humanity. It is a lie of the cynics that says ‘all men are ungrateful,’ a companion lie to ‘all men have their price.’ We must trust humanity if we would get good from humanity. He who thinks all mankind is vile is a pessimist who mistakes his introspection for observation; he looks into his own heart and thinks he sees the world.”

StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what is the pw to get in your router and switch?

I did ping the chit out of your gateway so your problem isnt in the lan. Im guessing you didnt put a static route from Subnet A to B and vice versa.

Check the routes on your router and enter something like this:

router#ip route SUBNET A int giX/X
    router#ip route SUBNET B int giX/X

Sorry man, console is ciscoconpass, enable is ciscoconpass & vty ciscovtypass. I've done it a several times in the past few weeks the exact same way as today, and literally spent 45 mins today just looking at the screen seeing nothing wrong. A link local address is a static route between the subnets? (not entirely sure, it wasnt really explained, im just assuming) If so, then yes I have a route between them.

Seemed to have fixed it, needed to do "ipv6 unicast-routing". Never used that command before so no idea how I got it to work every other time.
    Last edited by StuartT44; 02-18-2016 at 02:32 PM.

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Would that apply if you weren't contracted to be looking for them in the first place?
    Yeah. We always try to break into all of the stuff that our engineers build. If we find something we report it to them. Its a pretty big deal to find a vulnerability for a product, especially when the company needs to release a patch to fix it.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

I am going to be looking into this later today and see what the difference would be for us.
    Don't think it would benefit me or my company, we've got over 500 employees on exchange currently. Jason what size company do you work for?
    ** MISC Firearms Crew **

Originally Posted by StuartT44 View Post
    Sorry man, console is ciscoconpass, enable is ciscoconpass & vty ciscovtypass. I've done it a several times in the past few weeks the exact same way as today, and literally spent 45 mins today just looking at the screen seeing nothing wrong. A link local address is a static route between the subnets? (not entirely sure, it wasnt really explained, im just assuming) If so, then yes I have a route between them.

Seemed to have fixed it, needed to do "ipv6 unicast-routing". Never used that command before so no idea how I got it to work every other time.
    Ah, yeah your router was trying to route between the subnets using ipv4 until you told it to use ipv6.

Originally Posted by devilbones View Post
    Yeah. We always try to break into all of the stuff that our engineers build. If we find something we report it to them. Its a pretty big deal to find a vulnerability for a product, especially when the company needs to release a patch to fix it.
    I ended up reporting it to their head of I.T and it took the entire day but they reconfigured their TMG to not allow IPs outside of their own to access the portal. Job done, feels good man.

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello everyone, just dropping by to do a dear diary/brag session.

I got a new job

Sort of a hybrid between advanced help desk and system administrator. The title is System Administrator, and it's a pretty sweet gig. I'll offer a little end user support to determine the issue and then defer it to the technicians to fix it (PSU replacement, bad outlet, etc), sever maintenance, data migration, and some Linux stuff (very excited about that). It came with a huge pay raise, about an extra $20k a year. No weekends and no holidays
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

Originally Posted by C Project View Post

I got a new job

Sort of a hybrid between advanced help desk and system administrator. The title is System Administrator, and it's a pretty sweet gig. I'll offer a little end user support to determine the issue and then defer it to the technicians to fix it (PSU replacement, bad outlet, etc), sever maintenance, data migration, and some Linux stuff (very excited about that). It came with a huge pay raise, about an extra $20k a year. No weekends and no holidays
    That's great man. I remember when you were saying you couldn't find anything! Now look

*Official IT Thread CEO*

I got a new job

Mirin, 20K is huge jump!

C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Congrats.

When will it be mine turn?
    soon.jpeg

Oddly enough, networking helped me land this gig. Just got a call out of the blue and the person mentioned a friend of mine. Said he referred me for the opening. I had initially turned it down because of school but he called back and asked if I'd reconsider.

Originally Posted by jerzyfit View Post
    That's great man. I remember when you were saying you couldn't find anything! Now look
    Thanks man! It's going to be a big change. No more on call, no more holiday hours... WTF am I going to do on those days? Lol

Mirin, 20K is huge jump!
    Thanks man, I was shocked. I do this because I love it, never considered the money until now lol.

Definitely in review mode right now. Opening VM's that I've not used in a while and I can't remember the passwords lulz.

Thanks man! It's going to be a big change. No more on call, no more holiday hours... WTF am I going to do on those days? Lol
    Fap 5 times a day?

What are you reviewing? And what was your salary before the additional 20K if don't mind me asking?

Fap 5 times a day?

What are you reviewing? And what was your salary before the additional 20K if don't mind me asking?
    Lol.

Windows Server 2012 and CentOS 6. With overtime and holiday pay I was making about $47k a year. Recently stepped down from that position to have less work and more time for school and personal projects, a month later I accepted this position at another company.

Page 53 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast