Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 3417
    kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bulls 6th in power rankings, 7-2 against top 5 (only losses to gsw). pretty impressive. but are .500 in other games

dunleavy target return after asb. that will be a huge boost, finally will get production from the 3
    1. DRose
    2. MJ

YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rose legit can't even go more than 5 games anymore without some type of injury or aggravating an old one. I feel bad for whatever team is gonna sign him to a big contract after next year (probably us).

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YWOC View Post
    Rose legit can't even go more than 5 games anymore without some type of injury or aggravating an old one. I feel bad for whatever team is gonna sign him to a big contract after next year (probably us).
    been saying this all year - pray we don't renew contract

he's a ticking time bomb

crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    doug is such a phucking bust.

YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by crossedover View Post
    doug is such a phucking bust.
    I've been wanting to give it time but it really does look that way. Dunleavy being out the first half of the year, perfect opportunity to prove himself and get playing time. Instead it's turd game after turd game and he's posted a PER of 9. No way in hell was he worth a #11 overall pick and trading up to get for.

crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crossedover is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been wanting to give it time but it really does look that way. Dunleavy being out the first half of the year, perfect opportunity to prove himself and get playing time. Instead it's turd game after turd game and he's posted a PER of 9. No way in hell was he worth a #11 overall pick and trading up to get for.
    I see no nba talents in him beside shooting an open jumper. he seriously doesn't know wtf is going on the court and looks flat out confused out there.

kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Spot on. It's why I don't really post in here anymore. If a player is playing bad he's playing bad. It's ok to admit it. Doesn't mean you dislike that player while playing like sht.
    my last post on this. you're right, snell, niko, doug all great examples. as for rose, he played like chit the first 2 months, but he was also playing through some stuff. there are many bulls fans whose hate for rose is personal though, and do want him to fail, and believe rose can do no right. and when he is playing well, it rustles them to the bone. instead of focusing on how he outplayed curry when he was on the floor, ppl are bitching about his conditioning and calling him a "pussy" or "weak little *******". if you're one of those hater fans, then yea you're every bit deserving of being called a potato.

it's funny because in the bully post you quoted he asked "how many guys get tired and ask to come out", but after bulls/cavs game, lue exposed all of lebron, kyrie, and love for asking to come out early b/c they were winded and couldn't play a faster pace. learn the game.
    1. DRose
    2. MJ

d-whistle always fathers us

we suck

rodney hood, gary harris, zach lavine... bulls could have had 2 of those 3

jimmy last few games hasn't been attacking like his usual self. settling for a lot of jumpers.
    1. DRose
    2. MJ

Originally Posted by kengriffeyjr View Post
    rodney hood, gary harris, zach lavine... bulls could have had 2 of those 3

jimmy last few games hasn't been attacking like his usual self. settling for a lot of jumpers.
    Butler's probably tired. Hopefully the all star break will rejuvenate him a bit. Dude has carried this sorry team on his back so hard this year.

And fuuark Rodney Hood would be so nice right now. Picked him up on my fantasy team, he's pretty legit and didn't realize he's only in his second year. Like crossedover said McDermott just brings nothing outside of making 1 or 2 wide open 3s a game. Poor defense, no playmaking ability really, idk man.

Also Snell is a tragedy right now.

roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Outside of rose, butler, and gasol our team is garbage. Tony snell is a joke. I've never seen someone miss as many open shots as he does. What blows my mind is that players actually pass to him.

Disappointing to see drose go down. He was playing really well. But I guess it's something us Bulls fans have come to accept lol.

Inb4 hoiberg is fired and thibs rejoins Bulls
    Chicago Bulls Crew

Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by roc430 View Post
    Outside of rose, butler, and gasol our team is garbage. Tony snell is a joke. I've never seen someone miss as many open shots as he does. What blows my mind is that players actually pass to him.

Disappointing to see drose go down. He was playing really well. But I guess it's something us Bulls fans have come to accept lol.

Inb4 hoiberg is fired and thibs rejoins Bulls
    I don't see how you can blame hoiberg for guys underperforming, this season would've gone the same regardless of who was the head coach. Snell and Dougie have to start contributing, their inability to hit open shots and mistakes on the defensive end is killing us right now. Niko's actually improving, still has a long way to go though.

I'm not too optimistic about dunleavehimopen, probably more likely to rehurt his back when he comes back than getting back to the level he was playing at last year. Back injuries are bitches man especially at his age..
    #1 CHELSEA FC FAN,

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Trump!

Islam sucks

roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chelbull View Post
    I don't see how you can blame hoiberg for guys underperforming, this season would've gone the same regardless of who was the head coach. Snell and Dougie have to start contributing, their inability to hit open shots and mistakes on the defensive end is killing us right now. Niko's actually improving, still has a long way to go though.

I'm not too optimistic about dunleavehimopen, probably more likely to rehurt his back when he comes back than getting back to the level he was playing at last year. Back injuries are bitches man especially at his age..
    Im not blaming him for everything, but I don't think the players really respect him. I think there is a rift between what he wants to do and what the players want to do.
    Chicago Bulls Crew

Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chelbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by roc430 View Post
    Im not blaming him for everything, but I don't think the players really respect him. I think there is a rift between what he wants to do and what the players want to do.
    thats probably true, which is just ****ing ridiculous to think about. You would think these players would understand that they stand no chance if they don't execute the coach's instruction and philosophy on the court. Look at the warriors and spurs, half the time their play looks robotic or mechanical the way they swing the ball about and how they push it with pace. Its all because their players are WILLINGLY executing the game plan and if they didn't they would get benched and eventually let go.
    #1 CHELSEA FC FAN,

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Trump!

Islam sucks

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my last post on this. you're right, snell, niko, doug all great examples. as for rose, he played like chit the first 2 months, but he was also playing through some stuff. there are many bulls fans whose hate for rose is personal though, and do want him to fail, and believe rose can do no right. and when he is playing well, it rustles them to the bone. instead of focusing on how he outplayed curry when he was on the floor, ppl are bitching about his conditioning and calling him a "pussy" or "weak little *******". if you're one of those hater fans, then yea you're every bit deserving of being called a potato.

it's funny because in the bully post you quoted he asked "how many guys get tired and ask to come out", but after bulls/cavs game, lue exposed all of lebron, kyrie, and love for asking to come out early b/c they were winded and couldn't play a faster pace. learn the game.
    You ever stop to think that maybe he was asking more of them at a different pace than they had been conditioned for all year? New coach asking new things in his first game of a team that had been under him for what 24 hours? Rose had been playing in Hoibergs offense for 35 games at the point he got winded, not 3/4 of a single game. He also got winded 5 minutes into the game. I don't hate Rose. I just see him for what he really is. You're blinded by your love for him is what your issue is.

On another note, I guess Rose must have had a harsh puff of air blow up his shorts last night running down the court and punch him in his pussy eh? This dude can't stay healthy, it will be like this for the rest of his career. Whether he legit can't play with the injuries he goes out with, or he comes out because mentally he can't handle it, it doesn't matter. He's fun to watch when he is healthy, and he still is very good at times but he is never going to be the same no matter how much kengriffeyjr loves him.

This team is the same team they have been for the past few years. Show up for big games, look like dog chit in others. There is no reason to lose to teams like last night when you can come out and just handle the Cavaliers and every other powerhouse in the league with the exception of GS. If they make it to the playoffs this year, it will just be the same chit again. Everyone gets excited during the year. B-b-b-but they beat all the good teams, they will be fine in the playoffs. Insert 1st or 2nd round exit from playoff contention (if they even make it).

Edit: Another note, Dunleavy coming back I think helps, but it won't help right away. A 35 year old coming off back surgery isn't going to be the same player. Maybe if they do make it to the playoffs, and he has worked himself back up to form he helps then, but I don't think he will be a major factor right away.
    Last edited by bullybreed; 01-26-2016 at 02:45 AM.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP McBuckets. You just got **** on itt.

Originally Posted by Chelbull View Post
    thats probably true, which is just ****ing ridiculous to think about. You would think these players would understand that they stand no chance if they don't execute the coach's instruction and philosophy on the court. Look at the warriors and spurs, half the time their play looks robotic or mechanical the way they swing the ball about and how they push it with pace. Its all because their players are WILLINGLY executing the game plan and if they didn't they would get benched and eventually let go.
    Agreed. So in terms of your original point, you hit the nail on the head. Something is wrong with our players, but the coaching is definitely not helping. And like bully said above, this isn't really a new issue. The Bulls have been a bipolar team for the past few years. Although, in my opinion, it seems like the Bulls actually got worse with gasol. Yes he provides good offense, but it just seems like the Bulls lost their edge ever since he came into the picture.
    Chicago Bulls Crew

Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    You ever stop to think that maybe he was asking more of them at a different pace than they had been conditioned for all year? .
    so you can stop to think and dig for an excuse for cavs, but can't stop to think that maybe rose isn't conditioned enough, right now, to play at warriors' pace, chase curry on defense and then carry the offense? which not many guys are. which is what i've been saying, and there's no fault in that, b/c the warriors are a freak team, playing different basketball, and so far above everyone else.

you can keep getting stuck on your "rose can't play 5 minutes" logic b/c of that warriors game, (he played the entire 1st and 3rd quarters in the next game vs boston) but fact is he outplayed curry. has anyone, this year, looked as great as rose did against the warriors? guarding curry, and then shredding their defense? serious question, i'm not sure

@roc - natural & easier to have that movement when you're running with and passing to harrison barnes, dray, iggy, klay, steph, livingston etc and everybody's making shots. everyone on that roster complements each other so well. we have to rely on doug, niko, snell for spacing and shooting, none of those guys are even in the same league as any one of the gsw players. constant jimmy and derrick iso's aren't winning basketball, but that's the best offense the bulls have. a contested jimmy jumper is a better shot than a wide open 3 from either one of doug, niko, snell. bulls lack personnel to be that kind of team. slow front court, and our shooters are poor shooters.
    1. DRose
    2. MJ

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you can stop to think and dig for an excuse for cavs, but can't stop to think that maybe rose isn't conditioned enough, right now, to play at warriors' pace, chase curry on defense and then carry the offense? which not many guys are. which is what i've been saying, and there's no fault in that, b/c the warriors are a freak team, playing different basketball, and so far above everyone else.

you can keep getting stuck on your "rose can't play 5 minutes" logic b/c of that warriors game, (he played the entire 1st and 3rd quarters in the next game vs boston) but fact is he outplayed curry. has anyone, this year, looked as great as rose did against the warriors? guarding curry, and then shredding their defense? serious question, i'm not sure

@roc - natural & easier to have that movement when you're running with and passing to harrison barnes, dray, iggy, klay, steph, livingston etc and everybody's making shots. everyone on that roster complements each other so well. we have to rely on doug, niko, snell for spacing and shooting, none of those guys are even in the same league as any one of the gsw players. constant jimmy and derrick iso's aren't winning basketball, but that's the best offense the bulls have. a contested jimmy jumper is a better shot than a wide open 3 from either one of doug, niko, snell. bulls lack personnel to be that kind of team. slow front court, and our shooters are poor shooters.
    Bro I didn't have to stop and think up anything. When I heard that they complained and were tired it didn't mean much to me because of the situation their team had just been put in. Bottom line is Rose has been in this offense half the season not 24 hours. I'm not stuck on anything. You are the one that brought it back up. It seems a lot of people in this discussion see the same things I do with Rose. Some don't talk about it, but others sure as hell aren't coming out and sucking his nuts every day like you. I don't hate Rose. I've stated many times I love watching him play when he is at his best, but it is too inconsistent and you never know when a little tickle of his vag might have him sit 3 or 4 games. This offense needs him. They need him to even get to the playoffs in the first place. He rides the bench more than anyone else on this roster for little nagging injuries. Do I know the extent of the recent one? No, I don't, but it doesn't matter either way. As I've said before, it is ALWAYS something with this guy. It never ends.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

^learn the game m8. "punch him in the pussy", "tickle his vag"... how old are you? i know this is the misc, but just lol, you're a child brah

it'd be something if the bulls cut short fred experiment, fired gar, and brought in walton this summer.
    1. DRose
    2. MJ

^learn the game m8. "punch him in the pussy", "tickle his vag"... how old are you? i know this is the misc, but just lol, you're a child brah

it'd be something if the bulls cut short fred experiment, fired gar, and brought in walton this summer.
    Learn the game? Alright then. How about you learn not to have your head stuck so far up a players ass you can't see him for what he really is. You sound like the Lebron stans that frequent the boards.

I've seen you use some misc lingo before. Don't be so hypocritical m8.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

punch him in the pussy, tickle his vag, is misc lingo? yea either you're a child, or you're mad.

i do my best to be objective, really. not even the biggest of rose stans can argue rose had a poor first 2 months. but he was also playing through eye fracture, and anyone not close-minded knew it'd be a process, and knew it wasn't fair to jump to judgement that early. i just find it funny how you can make sense of lebron, kyrie, and love all being winded from a mid-season game (which i find no issue with), but then you act like a child, and get on rose for having to play in shorter stints against a team that pushes the ball like no other, in a game where in the first half, it was literally derrick rose vs the gsw, with some bobby portis sprinkled in. but i'm the one who can't see clearly. get your head out of your own ass. /ltg

dunleavy full contact practice, huge!

rose is probably the one player in the league that has the talent and skill to match up with curry. did a number on him last season defensively too. if he can stay healthy, it will all work itself out. he's on pace to play 70 games, but will likely miss the next few.
    Last edited by kengriffeyjr; 01-26-2016 at 12:03 PM.
    1. DRose
    2. MJ

punch him in the pussy, tickle his vag, is misc lingo? yea either you're a child, or you're mad.

i do my best to be objective, really. not even the biggest of rose stans can argue rose had a poor first 2 months. but he was also playing through eye fracture, and anyone not close-minded knew it'd be a process, and knew it wasn't fair to jump to judgement that early. i just find it funny how you can make sense of lebron, kyrie, and love all being winded from a mid-season game (which i find no issue with), but then you act like a child, and get on rose for having to play in shorter stints against a team that pushes the ball like no other, in a game where in the first half, it was literally derrick rose vs the gsw, with some bobby portis sprinkled in. but i'm the one who can't see clearly. get your head out of your own ass. /ltg

dunleavy full contact practice, huge!

rose is probably the one player in the league that has the talent and skill to match up with curry. did a number on him last season defensively too. if he can stay healthy, it will all work itself out. he's on pace to play 70 games, but will likely miss the next few.
    I'm a child? Or maybe you can't take a joke? Maybe you're so mad that someone calls out Rose on his bull****, that you can't handle it. You completely ignore everything I post in here and only take out of it what you want to read. You are impossible bro. You have your head stuck so far up Rose's ass it isn't even funny. I have admitted multiple times how good he is when he is on. The problem is it doesn't continue. He isn't the same player he once was and he never will be and I'm not going to sit here and pretend that he will be like you do. Are the injuries he had his fault? Absolutely not. Everyone has their own opinion on how/why he was injured so much, but I won't get into that. The fact is he is soft. Like I said before, he is soft more mentally than physically. He still has the physical tools to be the old Derrick, but he's been acting scared. And just like the rest of the team, some nights he doesn't look like he even wants to be on the court. He tweaks a hammy or his back and instantly he is out of the game. A true leader of a team would force his way back onto the court unless he was forced off of it. I don't care if it is game 6 or game 45 of the regular season, all games count. This notion that you can rest players and take nights off doesn't work. We have seen it in the past. They fall into bad habits during the regular season of not caring on certain nights and when it comes playoff time they aren't ready. As a leader of a team (if that is even what he is anymore) you have encourage players not to be like that. Show them the way. Show them how tough you are and how tough they should be. The second this dude "tweaks" something he is riding the bench.

"in a game where in the first half, it was literally derrick rose vs the gsw, with some bobby portis sprinkled in."
    A game where in the first half it was literally Rose....Yes and he bowed out in the first 5 minutes because he was tired. We have gone over this and you just continue to make excuses for this clown when he does dumb chit. There are plenty of cancers on this team, but he is one of them.

This will be my last statement concerning this little argument. I'm done now. You think how you want to think, it is your opinion.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

niko out til after asb

marc stein says bulls plan is to re-sign pau.. not trading him.

L-O-L
    1. DRose
    2. MJ

niko out til after asb

marc stein says bulls plan is to re-sign pau.. not trading him.

L-O-L
    Lol this front office really has no fukking plan for the future. We're gonna be mediocre for a long, long time

I'm really hoping they are only spreading this rumor cause they want to keep his trade value up. But GarPax re-signing a 36 year old aging center who barely plays defense anymore would be like the most Bulls-esque move ever

If our "big moves" before the trade deadline this year/ free agency next year is re-signing Pau and Noah I might just give up on this team until GarPax are gone
    Last edited by YWOC; 01-27-2016 at 04:28 PM.

^+1 on mediocrity, but still top 3 wealthiest nba franchises tho, ayyyyyy.....smh

thing is though, not much will be out there this summer. i think biggest f/a will be barnes, but he's restricted, and he'll also be getting a max. idk about maxing out a role player/4-6th option on a championship team. regardless, not much reason to bring pau back, especially as a starter. makes no sense. they'll bring back the same team next season, watch.

rose listed as probable for tomorrow. he's been healthy for the most part. i think after the knee stuff, he's going to miss games b/c of soreness every now and then. but really should sit vs lakers, give it some extra rest.
    1. DRose
    2. MJ

BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This team is going nowhere fast. Almost just praying the raptors come out the east. Sick of seeing lebron get ran on in the finals every year, now that the bulls continue to go downhill.
    Bulls--Bears

**hot yoga crew**
    **never neg crew**

Sept 1: 15.8% BF 227lbs
    Goal Oct 1: 14.9% 225lbs

100 percent agree that Gasol should be gone after this season...
    #1 CHELSEA FC FAN,

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Trump!

Islam sucks

I really hope the Bulls do not try and sign Barnes. In my opinion he is overrated and not worth our time when we could be going for someone far better. But let's be real, we will have the same team next year anyway. And we will have the same problems next year that we have this year.
    Chicago Bulls Crew