Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 3789
    jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Xbox Live Gold Members Can Play Forza Motorsport 5 FREE This Weekend

We're guessing this is an extension of the "free play day" rumour that was going around last month, but Microsoft has confirmed that all Xbox Live Gold members can play Forza Motorsport 5 for FREE this weekend.

Between 12:01am PDT on Thursday, September 4th, and 11:59pm on Sunday, September 7th, you can download and play the game until your heart's content. Any achievements or Gamerscore you earn will be awarded as normal and saved games will of course be kept, so if you decide to take the plunge and buy the game after the free weekend, you can carry on from where you left off.

It'll probably take a little while to download though, depending on your connection speed, but still...this is a nice move all the same.

JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ivan7x View Post
    just picked up the madden bundle on Saturday damnnnn.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    was 212
    now 168

Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey guys I'm looking for opinions on the the xbox 1. I'm leaving PC gaming and heading back to console gaming and a bunch of my friends have xbox 1 but I stayed away from it due to all the stuff at it's launch and have not looked at it since. Now I see games like Destiny coming out next week and Halo2 coming with the epic multiplayer I loved and GTA5 etc...and I am looking at picking one up this weekend. Does anyone have any review of owning it for a while etc.. I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.
    *Live slow, Die whenever Crew*
    *New England Patriots Crew*
    *Edmonton Oilers Crew*

Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by toathis View Post
    NHL 15 looks absolutely sick! Available Sept 9th

Would avoid. I've never played the NHL series, I can't get into it, but gamers are pretty livid...

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...ipated-xb1ps4/
    Wizards | Capitals | Patriots | Yankees

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Finch000 View Post
    hey guys I'm looking for opinions on the the xbox 1. I'm leaving PC gaming and heading back to console gaming and a bunch of my friends have xbox 1 but I stayed away from it due to all the stuff at it's launch and have not looked at it since. Now I see games like Destiny coming out next week and Halo2 coming with the epic multiplayer I loved and GTA5 etc...and I am looking at picking one up this weekend. Does anyone have any review of owning it for a while etc.. I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.
    Wait until the 7th and pick up an X1 in order to get a free game.

I only play BF4 on my X1. While I really love the upgrade from the X360 version BF4 is still a broken game in many respects. So my opinion on the X1 is only based on one game.

The system itself is pretty nice. No issues with it so far. The problem is that there are not many games out yet. I think that you will find this with both the PS4 and X1.

Originally Posted by Saxbro View Post
    Would avoid. I've never played the NHL series, I can't get into it, but gamers are pretty livid...

EA gonna EA.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Saxbro View Post

The gameplay for next gen is much improved, I have played the crap out of the demo.

However, the removal of so many features is just so disappointing. No EASHL? I am still in shock.

EA gonna EA, they somehow manage to maintain being profitable after releases pile of garbage after pile of garbage. They are masters of finding a place in the market where their marketing and penetration can overcome tremendous oversights within the titles they release.
    12-5-23

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post

EA gonna EA, they somehow manage to maintain being profitable after releases pile of garbage after pile of garbage. They are masters of finding a place in the market where their marketing and penetration can overcome tremendous oversights within the titles they release.
    Truth.

It would be nice if we could all make a point and not buy EA games. But they have their hand in so many genres.

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    EA gonna EA.
    The gameplay for next gen is much improved, I have played the crap out of the demo.

However, the removal of so many features is just so disappointing. No EASHL? I am still in shock.

Truth.

It would be nice if we could all make a point and not buy EA games. But they have their hand in so many genres.
    played it a bit last night. Be A GM is not much more than edit lines, call up/send down players, trades, free agents, and you choose where a scout goes (the CPU does all the drafting).

thought maybe I could deal with it and play HUT, its literally only 1 v 1. no offline modes such as tournaments.

I am pretty disappointed, earlier today I thought the gameplay and beautiful graphics would be enough, but Madden has surprised me a good bit, Destiny comes out Tuesday, then FIFA and Forza Horizon 2 on the 23rd....I think I will just save my money. This sucks big time.

I cannot blame the development team, we all knew they were 3rd or 4th in line in terms of resources at EA Sports, they likely did the best they could. NHL doesnt sell like FIFA or Madden, it wont have the team, resources, or revenue of their other annual releases.
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thegenerel View Post
    played it a bit last night. Be A GM is not much more than edit lines, call up/send down players, trades, free agents, and you choose where a scout goes (the CPU does all the drafting).

thought maybe I could deal with it and play HUT, its literally only 1 v 1. no offline modes such as tournaments.

I am pretty disappointed, earlier today I thought the gameplay and beautiful graphics would be enough, but Madden has surprised me a good bit, Destiny comes out Tuesday, then FIFA and Forza Horizon 2 on the 23rd....I think I will just save my money. This sucks big time.

I cannot blame the development team, we all knew they were 3rd or 4th in line in terms of resources at EA Sports, they likely did the best they could. NHL doesnt sell like FIFA or Madden, it wont have the team, resources, or revenue of their other annual releases.
    With over 30k posts you finally post something of some intelligence. Congrats.

I completely agree. NHL fans are going ape **** saying the dev team sucks. Most likely it's simply a case of EA allocating half the resources needed to do the job correctly.

I just hope they learn and revenues fall this year. Judging by internet outrage they might. If they is a god 2KSports will come back to hockey after this fiasco.
    12-5-23

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I completely agree. NHL fans are going ape **** saying the dev team sucks. Most likely it's simply a case of EA allocating half the resources needed to do the job correctly.

I just hope they learn and revenues fall this year. Judging by internet outrage they might. If they is a god 2KSports will come back to hockey after this fiasco.
    People are not realistic, they expect a Madden budget for a game that sells a fraction of the copies of what it does.

and 2k Sports is barely alive, they dont have the ability to produce another quality franchise...they might not even want to try. They funnel everything into NBA 2k and a new sports game would take away from that. although competition is most certainly the best thing for the consumer.
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

didnt know u had an xbonner. what games do u have
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Originally Posted by thegenerel View Post
    People are not realistic, they expect a Madden budget for a game that sells a fraction of the copies of what it does.

and 2k Sports is barely alive, they dont have the ability to produce another quality franchise...they might not even want to try. They funnel everything into NBA 2k and a new sports game would take away from that. although competition is most certainly the best thing for the consumer.
    Glad you have reverted to your full potato form

2ksports has created many profitable games outside the sports world and hit a home run with basketball, I think with current disgust in the EA NHL franchise and their resources they could enter the market.

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    didnt know u had an xbonner. what games do u have
    Don't have one, was a big 360 guy, never used my PS3, I think this generation will be the opposite for me. I don't even see a need to get a Xbone right now, but I will if an exclusive hits I want to play, I'm not a ******* fan-boy like that Sammy guy.
    12-5-23

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is the official xbox one thread. if you dont have one u need to gtfo
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    this is the official xbox one thread. if you dont have one u need to gtfo
    Suck muh D *******.
    12-5-23

NHL 15 on Xbox One/PS4 Missing Even More Content Than Previously Indicated

With NHL 15 launching next week, EA Access members on Xbox One have had the opportunity to try out the full game. As a result, players have discovered that this current-gen version of the game is missing even more content than EA Sports had previously indicated.

Last month, EA outlined what modes are included in the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of NHL 15, the series' debut on current-gen consoles. In the process, it revealed that things like GM Connected, NHL 94 Anniversary, and Live the Life would be left out.

Operation Sports now reports an even more extensive list of features that are absent, based on the time players have been able to spend with the game through Access (which offers six hours of early access to the full game). This includes key things like drafting players in Be a GM mode (the computer handles this for you), playing friends in Ultimate Team mode, and minor league teams in Be a Pro mode. Not being able to draft players strikes me as an especially egregious omission, considering how key that is in any sports game's run-your-own-team mode.

It's possible that some of the features Operation Sports has identified are in the game, and have simply been overlooked. We've contacted EA to confirm if this is the case, but the company has yet to provide any details.

Series producer Sean Ramjagsingh has responded to some complaints about the situation on Twitter. In response to one tweet about the lack of the draft in a Be a GM, he states, "[A] new draft is coming as part of our content updates." If so, that's not the only feature being delivered in this way, as Online Team Play will also be added through a post-release update. EA has provided no indication of when that update is coming; Ramjagsingh only says in a tweet, "Info is coming…"

It's problematic that fans should need to turn to an individual developer's Twitter account for this kind of information, but it's even more troubling that what players will be getting next week is far from a complete experience right out of the box.

NHL 15 launches next Tuesday, September 9, on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, and PS3. For those without access (which includes everyone on consoles that are not Xbox One), a demo is now available for download on Xbox One and PS4.
    12-5-23

jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just ordered xbox oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

finally im part of you guys

gamertag: ArkadianDK

i got it for destiny, waited for some decent games to come out. whos getting destiny?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful."- Eric Thomas
    Aspiring CEO 10K/Day

rapes, always

ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePizzaMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wait until the 7th and pick up an X1 in order to get a free game.

I only play BF4 on my X1. While I really love the upgrade from the X360 version BF4 is still a broken game in many respects. So my opinion on the X1 is only based on one game.

The system itself is pretty nice. No issues with it so far. The problem is that there are not many games out yet. I think that you will find this with both the PS4 and X1.
    Dude what is your GT
    *** deaf brah crew ***
    *** repped by misschill crew ***
    *** clash of clans crew ***

TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    debating on upgrading from 360 to new-gen solely for FIFA15, literally have no interest in any other game but i absolutely love fifa. probably a waste of money to bother with the console upgrade i assume?

InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NHL 15 on Xbox One/PS4 Missing Even More Content Than Previously Indicated
    Can't even explain how disappointed I am with NHL. EASHL is the only mode I play lol, and to have it removed from xbone is just ridiculous. I picked up a used 360 to play EASHL on early access and the game sucks donkey balls. It's 100% a relabeled NHL 14 and looks like I'm playing N64 in comparison to xbone. Will sell the 360, not pick up NHL - will probably get madden instead.
    Best Gym Lifts:
    B: 380 S: 585 D: 601

☆Mcfreako Crew☆
    ☆Horned Frogs☆
    ☆Beavers☆
    ☆Texas Crew☆
    ☆Oregon Crew☆

Originally Posted by InfraRed407 View Post
    Can't even explain how disappointed I am with NHL. EASHL is the only mode I play lol, and to have it removed from xbone is just ridiculous. I picked up a used 360 to play EASHL on early access and the game sucks donkey balls. It's 100% a relabeled NHL 14 and looks like I'm playing N64 in comparison to xbone. Will sell the 360, not pick up NHL - will probably get madden instead.
    NHL15 on last gen is really NHL14 with updated rosters but I got some good news for ya bro...

NHL 15: Post-launch Content Plans

Thanks for being part of this journey as we head into the launch of NHL 15 on the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4, the start of a new generation of hockey videogames. We’re incredibly proud of the next-generation gameplay and presentation experience we’ve created for all our fans. From the Next-Generation Hockey Player and True Hockey Physics to the Unrivalled In-Arena Experience and a revolution in Broadcast Presentation, I’m extremely proud of what our team has delivered in one year on new technology. The focus on a new gameplay and presentation engine will not only deliver a great game now, but also give us the foundation to deliver next-generation hockey experiences to you for the years to come.

However, we’re not done. We’re committed to keeping the experience fresh throughout the hockey season, in addition to the roster and ratings updates you’ve always received, the list below contains the free content updates for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 we’re working on and our expected window on when you will see them in the game:

September:

Playoff Mode
    Create a custom offline tournament bracket with up to 16 teams from any of the 12 leagues in the game. Play or simulate each game and track player and team stats throughout the tournament.

Be A Pro - Coach Feedback
    Get the coach’s feedback while you are on the bench. The coach will give you tips on how to stay on top of your game and grade you on your play.

3 Stars of the Game
    At the end of the game, see the three stars and their high level stats. Will apply to every game mode.

Hockey Ultimate Team
    Several content updates, including:
    • Changed layout and navigation in HUT store
    • New animations for player items
    • Improved edit lines screen to better identify players that are injured or require contract extensions

October:

Online Team Play
    Online multiplayer mode where every player on the ice can be human controlled.

GM Draft
    For the first time in the NHL franchise, you will be put on the clock and feel the pressure like real NHL GM’s. You will now only have 3 minutes to make a draft pick. If the pressure is too much, you can also call timeouts to extend the amount of time you have to make a draft pick or potentially negotiate a trade. You can make trades at any time during the draft. The CPU will also propose trades to each other and the user throughout the draft.

------

As always your feedback is fundamental to how we make NHL better and better, so we will also be looking to what you want to see implemented in the game.

Thanks
    Sean
    Dat OTP
    12-5-23

TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    NHL15 on last gen is really NHL14 with updated rosters but I got some good news for ya bro...
    fuk really hope that's not the case with FIFA15.....

Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Dat OTP
    Amazing that they took OTP out from FIFA. EA really pisses me off sometimes.

Originally Posted by TalkinDaHardest View Post
    debating on upgrading from 360 to new-gen solely for FIFA15, literally have no interest in any other game but i absolutely love fifa. probably a waste of money to bother with the console upgrade i assume?
    next gen FIFA 15 looks pretty amazing this year. if you play FIFA a ton then I would upgrade and sell/trade your 360 while it still has value.

crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone on destiny add me. new gt is joocybreh.

lvl 11 hunter down for anything lets go

twitch.tv/kinosix
    Sig line can't be a novel

BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Probably getting one when GTA5 comes out on next gen. How much better than the 360 actually is it?

Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by crsarellano View Post
    anyone on destiny add me. new gt is joocybreh.

lvl 11 hunter down for anything lets go

twitch.tv/kinosix

picking up destiny after work...GT: CCShawnTTU

add me you kents..

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know destiny is gonna be big, but if anyone is playing d3 feel free to add me.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    XBOX ONE: MrMarkyMcFly

I'm back baby

Level 2 already, lol.
    Founder of the Jason Genova archive.

Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FUUUUARK just picked up an xbox one....fukin joocy deal traded in my 360 slim plus GTA V

xbox1 with kinect (+ forza 5) + $50 gift card + Free Destiny game = $412

HNGHHHHHHHHHHH
    *Always pick 4 crew*
    *Dirk>Garnett crew*

Rockets/Texans

Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast