Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Barboza>>>>Holloway

This fight won’t go more than 3 rounds.
    Everything I do is biblical

Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DrewDarden View Post
    That's just the first page where half the posts were just confusion about April Fool's Day. The other three pages are filled with more of the same. And maybe they're right. But like i've said before, anytime the MMA community is so certain about something, I've learned to be extremely cautious.

Honestly it makes me want to put a hundred dollars on Max, despite the fact that I don't gamble as a rule.

I agree that Khabib is the clear favorite.
    A bit too forceful perhaps lol. I don't think many people view Khabib as invincible though, because if they did, there would be much less hype surrounding the proposed fight with Ferguson.

I don't think fights like Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 say much other than to drive home the point that you cannot ever be 100% certain. But that doesn't change the fact that for every Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 there are many more horrible mismatches that come off as expected. I think the MMA community deserves a bit more credit and that there's some confirmation bias at work with outliers like these.

For the record, I would be less surprised if Max won than I was when Bisping KO'd Rockhold though. Max, despite his supposed crippling (literally?) disadvantages, is still an S-tier fighter.

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd agree that Khabib is the more powerful fighter and on top of that Max is at a huge disadvantage. If Khabib goes into it with that in mind though, he may get seriously shocked. Max can be deadly and shouldn't be underestimated. Plus, his style is very different to TF, which Khabib has been specifically training for, I imagine. Due to this, there have been surprises already where a substitute would come in on a short notice and wreck a known fighter.

anonymous
    Max Holloway has seriously made a dumb mistake trying to take on that crazy immigrant. He is about to make the FW division look weak as hell lmao.

Conor has a good chance to clout Khabib by taking the center of the octagon and everytime Khabib moves forward throwing his left hand into that chin which is always up in the air. Ortega has great BJJ so could possibly pull something out. But Holloway ain't got nothing for Khalabeeb and will get taken down pretty quick imo and then it's gonna look disgusting. Holloway's whole game is to pepper people with punches and wear on them for a few rounds but right now I doubt his cardio is at its best and Khabib is gona have him on his back and smesh.

BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many people here thought Bisping was going to beat Luke Rockhold on almost no notice? How many of you said that was impossible?
    Not gonna lie...I definitely expected Luke to keep his hands up

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisMisc View Post
    Max Holloway has seriously made a dumb mistake trying to take on that crazy immigrant. He is about to make the FW division look weak as hell lmao.

Conor has a good chance to clout Khabib by taking the center of the octagon and everytime Khabib moves forward throwing his left hand into that chin which is always up in the air. Ortega has great BJJ so could possibly pull something out. But Holloway ain't got nothing for Khalabeeb and will get taken down pretty quick imo and then it's gonna look disgusting. Holloway's whole game is to pepper people with punches and wear on them for a few rounds but right now I doubt his cardio is at its best and Khabib is gona have him on his back and smesh.
    He has everything to gain, and not much to lose. except a couple brain cells but still. you know what i mean. also the experience will be very valuable, being in the octagon with a guy like khabib. they will definitely meet again
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    ^100%

He really didn't look good against Michael Johnson, which was only 2 fights ago.... Just re-watched the fight and until Johnson gassed, he wasn't even guaranteed to win that fight. He left his chin exposed a lot when exchanging and almost got chocked out going for a take down. Hes lucky Johnson throws sloppy combinations.

Max can definitely upset here, its not outside the realm of possibility.
    Definitely didn't almost get choked out lol, not even ****ing close. The tightest choke somebody got Khabib in is probably RDA when he got him in a guillotine, and he held on much longer than MJ did. After the RDA fight Khabib said "I made noises while he was squeezing to make him think I was close to tapping, it was trick for him to exhaust his arms, and after he realized this, he let the choke go"

Check the scorecards for that fight up until it ended lol, MJ got completely dominated. Two 10-8 rounds. Don't know how you can say he didn't look good lmao. He had one good exchange in the first round, Khabib refocused and dominated him almost immediately after.
    Last edited by arabianvenom; 04-04-2018 at 12:34 AM.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    He has everything to gain, and not much to lose. except a couple brain cells but still. you know what i mean. also the experience will be very valuable, being in the octagon with a guy like khabib. they will definitely meet again
    When you're the man as he is at FW right now you're better off wooping people down there. Once he gets smashed to pieces by Khabib in brutal style he will not be held as high for star power or aura at all. I would say its worth it if he had a chance, but he really doesn't. And this isn't like Bisping KO'ing Luke because Holloway does not KO people like that and Khabib WILL wrestle him.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by arabianvenom View Post
    Definitely didn't almost get choked out lol, not even ****ing close. The tightest choke somebody got Khabib in is probably RDA when he got him in a guillotine, and he held on much longer than MJ did. After the fight Khabib said "I made noises while he was squeezing to make him think I was close to tapping, it was trick for him to exhaust his arms, and after he realized this, he let the choke go"

Check the scorecards for that fight up until it ended lol, MJ got completely dominated. Two 10-8 rounds. Don't know how you can say he didn't look good lmao. He had one good exchange in the first round, Khabib refocused and dominated him almost immediately after.

this, if not looking good = 2 10-8 rounds then no fighter looks good

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^100%

He really didn't look good against Michael Johnson,which was only 2 fights ago.... Just re-watched the fight and until Johnson gassed, he wasn't even guaranteed to win that fight. He left his chin exposed a lot when exchanging and almost got chocked out going for a take down. Hes lucky Johnson throws sloppy combinations.

You probably think Khabib was hurt during that fight right? That Rogan did his usual “OHHHHHHH” to a clean strike and though Khabib was rocked.

How does one not look good in a fight when you physically dismantle your opponent and talk **** to the president of the ufc while doing that? Oh and he got the finish.

Just lmao

You probably think he looked bad vs. Barboza too then?

It’s time that everyone accept Khabib as their overlord. If he gets KO’d I would be happy to eat crow, but he’s going to maul and I’ll be here to tell everyone I told you so.
    Last edited by BenadrylBandit; 04-03-2018 at 10:03 PM.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    but he’s going to maul and I’ll be here to tell everyone I told you so.
    When someone does what he's supposed to do, and when he has every advantage going into the fight, an "I told you so" doesn't mean much.

I made a thread that predicted Fedor's first loss here when everybody still thought Fedor was the overlord. THAT was a good "I told you so."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3&pagenumber=1

Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MMA fans are so weird. They did this with Fedor, Brock, Ronda, Conor, and I guess now Khabib.

None of these people are invincible. Read that again: Khabib is not invincible. He's a human being.

He is a human being with great takedowns and suffocating ground-and-pound, to be sure. But he's still just another guy. If he gets hit square on the jaw, he's dropping. If Max wraps his legs around Khabib's neck and locks it up, he's going to sleep.

Don't be surprised when Max looks better than all of you think he will. He's a world-class elite fighter, after all, by any standard.

How many people here thought Bisping was going to beat Luke Rockhold on almost no notice? How many of you said that was impossible?
    I think with fighting, when people give generalizations on matchups / who will win, they’re giving an estimate of their average on how it plays out, for example:

9 times out of 10, khabib will dominate max.

1 time out of 10, max gets a KO. (This is the disclaimer with any fight. On average, we know what to expect in our minds, but fights can swing either way, I.e. punchers chance.)

That’s why you have people saying “khabib will dominate max”, etc...

But I know what you mean. He’s beatable, but on average l think khabib dominates max.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When someone does what he's supposed to do, and when he has every advantage going into the fight, an "I told you so" doesn't mean much.

I made a thread that predicted Fedor's first loss here when everybody still thought Fedor was the overlord. THAT was a good "I told you so."

khabib is our overlord accept it

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well there are people who genuinely think Khabib is a hype train that's just waiting to be derailed. Like a guy said that Khabib didn't look good against MJ. They're letting their desire for him to be a fraud/fandom for another fighter get in the way. I for one believe he's the best LW on the planet and I don't think there's a close second. Now when he goes out and rag dolls max everyone that is doubting him now will be like "well he was supposed to, he's a LW max is a FW". No he's supposed to because he's a monster.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I heard it through the grapevine that Max has a ridiculous weight cut. Apparently George Lockhart said it was the biggest weight cut he's ever attempted lol.

Can you guys imagine if Max misses weight but still pulls off a miracle victory against Khabib?

These divisions would be ruined (even worse than they already are) for years to come.

I heard it through the grapevine that Max has a ridiculous weight cut. Apparently George Lockhart said it was the biggest weight cut he's ever attempted lol.

Can you guys imagine if Max misses weight but still pulls off a miracle victory against Khabib?

These divisions would be ruined (even worse than they already are) for years to come.
    hell

we don't even know if they are fighting for a real belt LMFAO,

so let me try to employ some UFC belt math here

if Max misses weight and wins, nobody wins anything and Conor has the real belt? But I thought this was for the real belt
    if so then does Khabib miss out on a title shot and Fergy fights for a real/interim belt?
    if Khabib wins does he win the real belt or the interim belt
    If max wins and makes weight is he a 2 way/ interim belt champion? Or a two-way champion

and what happens if Khabib doesn't make it to the fight?

?????

antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by io31 View Post
    If Holloway misses weight, it is excusable. if Khabib misses weight, he’ll have to move up to WW. Suddenly McGregor doesn’t have a good contender at 155 so we’ll be hearing a lot about him vs Diaz 3 or him vs GSP.
    GSP would make him suk his own cawk for 5 rounds lets be real

I'm waiting for Khabib vs GSP
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** Misc Snowboard Crew ***
    *** The Leafs are gonna make it next year crew ***
    *** Murse Crew ***

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^100%

He really didn't look good against Michael Johnson, which was only 2 fights ago.... Just re-watched the fight and until Johnson gassed, he wasn't even guaranteed to win that fight. He left his chin exposed a lot when exchanging and almost got chocked out going for a take down. Hes lucky Johnson throws sloppy combinations.

LOL, nice one noob.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Brock lesnar would’ve stepped in n fought him at a catch weight but he’s got an obligation in wwe

Having least one more match on his contract which happens this Sunday
    Brock would beat Khabob.

Small Willy Brah.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

do you even understand what makes Holloway effective again 145lbs ppl?

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ChrisMisc View Post

Holloway has't been taken down in years, literally years.

This will easily be Khabibs hardest fight, if you look at his record his biggest name win is RDA like 5 years ago and after that who? MJ? Who loses all the time and ran to FW, only to lose again.

I think Khabib wins the fight in this situation, but if it was against Max with a full camp, longer to cut the weight and no injury? Who knows.

I think the first round will show us how the fight will go. If Max is looking good on the feet and moving well I think he has a good shot.

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    do you even understand what makes Holloway effective again 145lbs ppl?
    He does ATG squats?

Small Willy Brah.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ElixanderVild1 View Post
    Holloway has't been taken down in years, literally years.

This will easily be Khabibs hardest fight, if you look at his record his biggest name win is RDA like 5 years ago and after that who? MJ? Who loses all the time and ran to FW, only to lose again.

I think Khabib wins the fight in this situation, but if it was against Max with a full camp, longer to cut the weight and no injury? Who knows.

I think the first round will show us how the fight will go. If Max is looking good on the feet and moving well I think he has a good shot.
    thats because max's body frame, height, and reach is maxed out at 145 fighting even smaller guys. thats part of his success.

on the contrary khabib has the power of a 170lber with compact slow twitch heavy genetics that can barely fit into 155.

so Holloway is usually the bigger guy and his skills round that out and take advantage of his advantages. against khabib the advantage is reversed and where he is used to overpowering people bigger than him, now its a smaller version of Tony.

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    thats because max's body frame, height, and reach is maxed out at 145 fighting even smaller guys. thats part of his success.

on the contrary khabib has the power of a 170lber with compact slow twitch heavy genetics that can barely fit into 155.

so Holloway is usually the bigger guy and his skills round that out and take advantage of his advantages. against khabib the advantage is reversed and where he is used to overpowering people bigger than him, now its a smaller version of Tony.
    So I just went ahead and negged this Connor kun.

Small Willy Brah.

Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    So I just went ahead and negged this Connor kun.
    no offense but your negs hit worse than strawweights

Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Max is out
    Conor is still king. LMAO

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HOLY CHIIIIT

BREAKING: Max Holloway has been declared medically unfit to fight. Holloway is out of UFC 223. Per Dana White.

https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/sta...53230531919872

So card is cancelled now?

Wtf do they do?

LOL nope

OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This whole card and event is now officially a chitshow. Just put a bullet in it's head and call it a day...
    *MAGA crew*
    Mod Neg Survivor
    AP4C
    <HTC>
    *6'4" Crew*
    *Misc. Old Geezer Crew - 54*

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    no offense but your negs hit worse than strawweights
    They do now, Ive been Mod negged.
    Last edited by EidFnatic; 04-06-2018 at 09:28 PM.

Small Willy Brah.