Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pyrodox11 View Post
    Michael Vick murdered dozens of dogs in brutal ways. Ways such as bashing their heads open, electrocution, hanging them, etc. This scumbag laughed about it like it was no big deal. He then goes to jail and Nike voids their contract with him. He THEN changed his ways only to get his f'n money back.

Absolutely despicable how anyone can justify calling Vick "good". He got his 2nd chance, and he's changed, but he is and always will be a piece of chit.
    Mark Walberg blinded a guy and you said we all deserve second chances.. Why so hard on Vick *******?

MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Twerk4it View Post
    nah people don't care since its animals

but ****ing lol at you lying about being a vegan, when you said you were in another thread:

You knew this would expose you as one of those loons that value animal life as much as, if not more than you do people, that's why what he did was so unforgivable and makes the worst person to ever exist to you. Stay salty
    i used to be vegan you idiot. People change. Did i ever say he was the worst person to exist? Im simply calling you out for protecting and defending this guy to the max just because hes a football player and you're even calling him a hero. Lmao you're the salty one here. You even dug into my post history to try to prove a point (which you failed hard to do so). Stay salty

So dogs are people now? You really are another crazy Peta *******.
    Stop taking things out of context. All im saying is that if someone does that something worse we should not forget the crimes another has committed which is what you keep trying to do *******. And i hate peta.

Originally Posted by ComeAsUR View Post
    Mark Walberg blinded a guy and you said we all deserve second chances.. Why so hard on Vick *******?
    Mark Walberg is scum. He assaulted several people based on their ethnicity and then didnt even give an apology to the man he blinded but said "i forgive myself" LOOOL. Anything he says about ethics or morals is bogus. Dude deserves to be in jail for a long time but once again fame comes in and he gets away with barely any trouble.
    Last edited by MrVeggie; 12-23-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrVeggie View Post
    i used to be vegan you idiot. People change. Did i ever say he was the worst person to exist? Im simply calling you out for protecting and defending this guy to the max just because hes a football player and you're even calling him a hero. Lmao you're the salty one here. You even dug into my post history to try to prove a point (which you failed hard to do so). Stay salty
    Apparently not people who hurt animals. Lol at you pretending the fact you are or were a vegan (for a whopping year at the most) doesn't have any implications on why you're so butt mad some guy killed animals years ago.

Mike Vick is a hero
    Mike Vick is a hero
    Mike Vick is a hero

stay salty.

MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Twerk4it View Post
    Apparently not people who hurt animals. Lol at you pretending the fact you are or were a vegan (for a whopping year at the most) doesn't have any implications on why you're so butt mad some guy killed animals years ago.

Mike Vick is a hero
    Mike Vick is a hero
    Mike Vick is a hero

stay salty.
    Keep putting words in people mouths that aren't true. You couldn't even once come up with a counter argument and just kept saying "stay salty" while make false accusations. Peace out salty bro.

Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrVeggie View Post

Stop taking things out of context. All im saying is that if someone does that something worse we should not forget the crimes another has committed which is what you keep trying to do *******. And i hate peta.
    all you're saying is you think people = animals, society disagrees and most normal people forgive Vick

ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT weirdos show their obsession with dogs. Probably tongue kissing their cocker spaniel as I type this.

CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrowFather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What he did is unforgettable, but at least he changed for good.

I don't hate him and I don't praise him