Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got slapped alot by my mom tbh. Me and my brother used to fight alot. Like alot alot. Mostly she just pulled us apart, pulled my shirt up & slapped my back till it was red all the way. But that was it though.

I remember my dad threw a shoe at me, but he missed. He made me pick up the shoe again and give it to him, ofcourse when i gave it he smacked me a couple of times to the arm. That was all

They're great parents though, just was more frequent back in the day. Don't think i'll be able to do it with my future childs
    Surviving negtrain victim - 2014 ~Never Forget
    Heats up the room to atleast 25 degrees everywhere he goes crew

2.5/10 flaccid to 9/10 erect penis crew

☆★★☆ Gita Hadizadeh - PERSONAL 10/10. One day she'll be mine, don't care what age etc etc ☆★★☆

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I tried leaving this part of my past behind. But I was just too tempted to talk about it. My parents used to hit me a lot. I would say it was one thing leading to another. Somewhere in me I feel that if they didn't start beating me in the first place and raising me with more calmness and explanations and no yelling I wouldn't have developed problems. My father would often cane me as hard as he could over stupid things and sometimes long after the fact. Sometimes in public. I was a stupid looking child who never really did 'bad' things though I was playful. I could never understand how a grown man could hit a child as hard as he could. The emotions I discovered when in pain of having my father punish me. It changes your brain somehow. I am still a kind person but I have problems with confidence and anxiety probably because of things like that. Been seeing psychiatrists on and off since I was 7 until last year. I think it sets us up for issues and it just goes on and on.

Let me give you an example. When I was 11 I used to leave the class during chinese lessons and spend it at the bathrooms sometimes because I didn't like chinese. The teacher called my father one morning and told him. He sat on a chair beside my bed and woke me up. He said that the teacher complained then he struck my arm with a cane. I didn't respond. He literally dragged me out of bed and beat the heck out of me. Imagine waking up to that. The thing was done days ago. I think the day before that I was good and stayed in class. He even wanted to throw the chair at me. I remember it all vividly.

The physical pain is just one part. The mental pain is another depending on how you take it. I took it kinda hard sometimes and it is an added punishment. I even had thoughts of suicide at that young age. Tried to hold my breath but of course it didn't work. Anyway I just wanna say that caning is not the way. It causes problems that snowball. I think it changes the child's mind and makes them worse. Though there are other factors such as parent's character and how they do other stuff. I don't think I turned out bad but I have so many problems because of that.

IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by M1ssMurder View Post
    Parents who terrorize and hurt their children = bad parents. There are ways of disciplining without hurting. For those of you who think you were bad kids who "deserved it," etc, perhaps you feel that way because your parents were ****ty to begin with, and had no idea how to raise you.
    Terrorizing and hurting the child is not apart of disciplining a child. I know, perhaps, your motherly instincts are stirred, but to assert that a parent who physically disciplines their child might be an improper parent is far'fetched.

My father is one of the best men walking the earth as far as I'm concerned and he did the best he could to raise a man, men, in this earth, aren't raised easily.

Just as the nations and countries have laws and codes of conduct that, if broken, result in penalty and consequence, so does the house of the man.

I walk without limp and there are no bruises or scars on my body from the disciplining I received from my father and as I age and look back other men and their children, I see what my father wanted for me and what he wanted to keep me away from and I am all the more appreciative and ultimately, at the end of the day, I nod at my old man and his ways and say 'I understand'.

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stylebrah View Post
    I got slapped across the face all the time by both mom and dad. Was a little chit and deserved it. Don't see anything wrong with that
    same, but just by my mom. would never provoke my dad.
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100) dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100) dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100) dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100) dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100) dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100) dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100) dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100) dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100) dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100) dasit4real is not very well liked. (-100)
    Starts at 3:28

M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IbnKutub View Post
    Terrorizing and hurting the child is not apart of disciplining a child. I know, perhaps, your motherly instincts are stirred, but to assert that a parent who physically disciplines their child might be an improper parent is far'fetched.
    Terrorizing or hurting a child may not be the intent of a disciplinarian who is using physical punishments, but it still is a likely result. Personally, I believe that the anxiety issues I face today are largely a result of the type of discipline I was subjected to as a child

turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turkify has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Terrorizing or hurting a child may not be the intent of a disciplinarian who is using physical punishments, but it still is a likely result. Personally, I believe that the anxiety issues I face today are largely a result of the type of discipline I was subjected to as a child.
    Good observation, in a kid's mind all they see is betrayal, fear, and self-loathing. A slap here and there isn't bad but belts, hangars, planks, biting, scratching, etc. that will screw your kid up. I work with kids that come from these settings. A lot of the times the parents won't admit they abused the kid but you'll see it in the kid's behavior- testing limits, instigating punishment, fighting with other kids, being oppositional/defiant, all so they can be put down and disciplined by the authorities. They enjoy abuse and being put in their place. Unfortunately this is the complex that grows in the abused child, and they grow up to be masochists.
    “Such is the passing that you must leave,
    All men must die, and it is vain to grieve.”
    ― Ferdowsi

YB315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was usually spanked by my mom. Last time I was spanked was because I scared the chit out of my little sister and I started laughing after she did it.

captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) captainbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was spanked as a kid when I was out of line and other forms of discipline didn't work.
    Spanking was never my parents' 'go to move', they never did so out of anger, and they made sure that I understood why I was being punished.
    IMO, with proper use, there's nothing wrong with it.
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    ****Minimalist Crew****

Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My father is a tough old bird who worked as a welder with a temper of a wolverine. Never took much to set him off and he would beat all of us senseless when he went off. Mom on the other hand, rest her soul, only struck us when it was well deserved. Needless to say my smart mouth provoked many an ass whuppins from both my parents but I hold no grudges for them and feel that they made me a better person overall.
    "It seems to me, a vagina — as a man — would be more desirable than a man's anus..." -Phil Robertson

Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yep, and im a better person cause of it.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Chicago Crew***
    ★★★ EDC Chicago 2013 Crew ★★★

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed" -Albert Einstein

Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000) Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000) Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000) Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000) Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000) Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000) Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000) Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000) Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000) Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000) Knightmare01 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    My parents did indeed spank all of us kids, and we're better off for it.

Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never got beat up. Got slapped around a bit if I behaved like a lil' *** or my dad was feeling bad. Stopped around age 12 cus' I got much more aware socially and knew what to do to avoid getting slapped.
    Alpha as phuck

If you "get offended" a lot you're probably a fukwit

spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spranks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dim3nsion View Post
    I agree with busting some ass if you ****ed up and were a little **** head. Cant lay a hand on a kid now or people wanna call Child Services and act like your some crazy abuser. Which is prolly why there are some many little bastard ass ****s everywhere who cant act right.
    This

slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, never knew my 'sperm donor', but my mother really never laid her hands on me. My exgirlfriends have hit me more than my mom has.

Last edited by slo0tPatrol; 05-05-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Mod Negged in Halo 2 Pastier911's Avatar
    Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i got spanked at least one time that i can remember
    I'm gonna make it brahs.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep would get the belt to the ass and I would love when he wouldn't hit me in the right spot or would kind of miss and it wouldn't really even hurt but id still yell and scream like it hurt.
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My parents never 'hit' me.

A few times I was smacked for carrying on like a little turd or ignoring important instructions (don't play on the road, etc), but I can't remember it ever hurting beyond the initial shock.

Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    depending on the situation, I either got sent to room or "spanked" by my father. Mother never touched me and rarely yelled at me.

That's when I was little.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk misc this thread is sad
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Terrorizing or hurting a child may not be the intent of a disciplinarian who is using physical punishments, but it still is a likely result. Personally, I believe that the anxiety issues I face today are largely a result of the type of discipline I was subjected to as a child
    Disciplining a child is not simply the application of physical violence. If you were abused, physically or emotionally, that's different. Disciplining a child should never lead to abuse.

The anxiety issues you suffer very well may be because of your experiences as a child but that was because those over you were abusive, not because disciplinarians. Raising a child is more of an art than it is a science and parents don't know what they're doing in life just because they're parents.

I'll pray that you can do a better job with children than the job that was done with you.

12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000) 12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000) 12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000) 12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000) 12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000) 12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000) 12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000) 12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000) 12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000) 12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000) 12yearoldTim is a complete loser! (-2000)
    wrong thread

AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    There is a fine line between 'beating' and discipline, and this conversation always blurs that line and discusses them as the same thing. I received stern discipline from my parents a few times while growing up. Spanked and got the belt once or twice. I learned valuable lessons from those times and honestly helped me in understanding right from wrong. Kids dont think the same way as adults, they cant comprehend logic for the most part. A rare occasional spanking when the kid really goofs can be really beneficial.

But totally against punching kids, kicking them, hitting them excessively. That can cause a whole slew of issues and resentment.
    I was just about to write this. There is a huge difference between beating your kid for no reason or doing it for a purpose.
    If you did something wrong back in the days, you would be beaten no matter what.
    Today you can't even teach your own child that if you do something wrong you'll pay the consequences, both phisically and morally.
    Some people are glad of this now that they are grown adults....

nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nofapcrew has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dad was a military man, so naturally he was very strict when it came to disobedience and hated locked doors lol. I was the one who got beat up the most (but as I think of it now, he never hit us in such a way that would result in any body damage --> no blood, no broken bones etc) since I used to be a little chit as a kid, nothing wrong with that and it put me in place --> attending 2nd year in med school, so I guess his beatings had an effect lolol.

tl:dr pakistani military dad

M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by turkify View Post
    Good observation, in a kid's mind all they see is betrayal, fear, and self-loathing. A slap here and there isn't bad but belts, hangars, planks, biting, scratching, etc. that will screw your kid up. I work with kids that come from these settings. A lot of the times the parents won't admit they abused the kid but you'll see it in the kid's behavior- testing limits, instigating punishment, fighting with other kids, being oppositional/defiant, all so they can be put down and disciplined by the authorities. They enjoy abuse and being put in their place. Unfortunately this is the complex that grows in the abused child, and they grow up to be masochists.
    Agree with most of that other than the part where you say the kids enjoy abuse...

Originally Posted by IbnKutub View Post
    Disciplining a child is not simply the application of physical violence. If you were abused, physically or emotionally, that's different. Disciplining a child should never lead to abuse.

The anxiety issues you suffer very well may be because of your experiences as a child but that was because those over you were abusive, not because disciplinarians. Raising a child is more of an art than it is a science and parents don't know what they're doing in life just because they're parents.

I'll pray that you can do a better job with children than the job that was done with you.
    Call it what you will, bottom line is that there is no excuse for an adult to physically hurt a child.

It is completely beyond me why in hell any parent would want to teach their kids that violence is acceptable, which is exactly what they are doing when they use violence against their children.

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my dad used to do this thing with a belt where he would make it a snapping sound with it.

he never used it physically against me and my bro because when he said he was going to get the belt we would run immediately to the couch and be quiet lol

WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes and it was worth it kids are spoiled these days they need a good whipping

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    LOL why does this thread have 140+ replies? Oh I see debating going on.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yep mom and dad used to give me a slap here and there. my nan used to look after me and my brother and she would too. too this day i have no idea how a 70 year old woman could throw any object at such velocity with pinpoint accuracy no matter what size,weight or if you were running away. srs

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't understand the logic that leads anyone to think that it's ok to strike anyone because you don't like what they're doing, especially your own child. I bet if more people treated their children with respect, as if they were sentient beings we would have less criminals. I bet there's a correlation between being beat as a child and being a criminal as an adult.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.