Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CurryTech777 View Post
    what do you think hella flush/stanced cars are then? I'm truly baffled at how you do not see this. Yes those porches aren't slammed but they are stanced. Maybe you should read up on the stance style before replying again. RWB fits large wheels and fabricates big fenders = tribute, stanced/hellaflush ppl do the same = ???
    Easy answer. Hellaflush is stupid, stance can be but not always. Do you even know what the true definition of flush is? The outside of the fender flush with the line of the fender. Not this nonsense of stretching a 195 tire on a 17x10 rim and stuffing it under the car with -3.5 camber. Stance is not the garbage that took off for you folks, either. Stance is how a car sits, not making a car look stupid. If you think anything in the hellaflush world can even be considered fitting a wheel to a car, then you're dumber than I thought.

Sure, my car is designed for a 17x8.5 wheel with a +63 offset......but I'm going to run a 17x12 with a +12 offset and see if it fits. It not, I'll just camber the **** out of it and stretch a tire so that my fender lip sits on the inner lip of the wheel. This cannot be real life, but sadly it is. Don't even attempt to insult my car knowledge, I've been at this a long time, kid.

if u cant heel/toe and left foot brake you can't drive stick
    I doubt you can either. Watching Initial D doesn't make you a good driver. Stop trying to sound cool to fit in, wannabe.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigB02z28 View Post
    C'mon brah.

I lol'd. On spread, I'll rep if I can remember to.
    He that lives upon hope will die fasting. -Benjamin Franklin

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE* 06 Husqvarna SM610
    *VW/AUDI CREW* 03 A4 3.0 6MT; Air ride, interior, audio, and more

J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably already been stated but referring to cars as a gender, most notably female.

Examples: "She's a beauty" "Picked her up/dropper her off today" etc, it's a gotdamn car not a female. Seems like some kind of disorder where men feel the need to be in control of something so they refer to their cars in a feminine sense. When cars get breast and vagina's then do that, until then, it's an automobile.
    -Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains. - Jean Jacques Rousseau

Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendent View Post
    Easy answer. Hellaflush is stupid, stance can be but not always. Do you even know what the true definition of flush is? The outside of the fender flush with the line of the fender. Not this nonsense of stretching a 195 tire on a 17x10 rim and stuffing it under the car with -3.5 camber. Stance is not the garbage that took off for you folks, either. Stance is how a car sits, not making a car look stupid. If you think anything in the hellaflush world can even be considered fitting a wheel to a car, then you're dumber than I thought.

Sure, my car is designed for a 17x8.5 wheel with a +63 offset......but I'm going to run a 17x12 with a +12 offset and see if it fits. It not, I'll just camber the **** out of it and stretch a tire so that my fender lip sits on the inner lip of the wheel. This cannot be real life, but sadly it is. Don't even attempt to insult my car knowledge, I've been at this a long time, kid.
    I have 215/40R18 tires stretched on my 18x9.5 wheels, and when aired out, it sits perfectly flush with the fender. I air up, then drive the car 500+ miles home from the show I'm at. It doesn't rub, doesn't burn paint, and drives straight. That sounds like it fits to me. Is that stupid? I agree there's always gonna be people that take it to a ridiculous extreme but generalizing that whole segment of car enthusiasts seems a little close minded of you. There are a lot of people who do this to junk cars, but there's a lot like me that care for and take pride in the appearance of their entire car, and I hate being wrapped into the category of "stancetard" by people like you. Not trying to attack, the hate for "stanced" cars just aggravates me. Especially when a lot of us love cars like yours. I don't even like using the word stance anymore because I get roped into this argument every time.

EDIT: Not trying to say you have to like the style, but blatantly calling it stupid just seems a little crass.

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ

CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Carson92 View Post
    I have 215/40R18 tires stretched on my 18x9.5 wheels, and when aired out, it sits perfectly flush with the fender. I air up, then drive the car 500+ miles home from the show I'm at. It doesn't rub, doesn't burn paint, and drives straight. That sounds like it fits to me. Is that stupid? I agree there's always gonna be people that take it to a ridiculous extreme but generalizing that whole segment of car enthusiasts seems a little close minded of you. There are a lot of people who do this to junk cars, but there's a lot like me that care for and take pride in the appearance of their entire car, and I hate being wrapped into the category of "stancetard" by people like you. Not trying to attack, the hate for "stanced" cars just aggravates me. Especially when a lot of us love cars like yours. I don't even like using the word stance anymore because I get roped into this argument every time.

EDIT: Not trying to say you have to like the style, but blatantly calling it stupid just seems a little crass.
    dont bother with him. His hatred for stanced cars or his inability to say he was wrong has rendered him incapable of rationalizing the argument.

and i was born in india m8, i didn't see an auto transmission until i was already a man. Not saying i can lap laguna seca like lewis hamilton but i certainly can drive stick properly and utilize the racing techniques i mentioned.
    -USC-Bakers-Raiders-

Rahmit inmah ashol

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Crass, and over generalizing but the majority of the "style" is flooded with bargain basement builds with eBay parts. It's sad, really.

dont bother with him. His hatred for stanced cars or his inability to say he was wrong has rendered him incapable of rationalizing the argument.

and i was born in india m8, i didn't see an auto transmission until i was already a man. Not saying i can lap laguna seca like lewis hamilton but i certainly can drive stick properly and utilize the racing techniques i mentioned.
    Can't justify your own argument so you rally behind someone who shares similar views? You are one sad waste of bandwidth, my friend.

Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catalunya is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have 215/40R18 tires stretched on my 18x9.5 wheels
    Pics? strictly a show car I assume...

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigB02z28 View Post
    Please explain more, you sound so informed on the subject.
    Originally Posted by LS1SSChris View Post
    Lmao I was like lmao

Sure we can talk about the feel of the drive and being in control of the car. Yes I would rather manual.

But what does what I said neglect from the performance aspects? Modern transmission are more efficient and can shift a lot faster than old automatics. Not to mention the computing.

If you want to talk about optimal shifting conditions in situations such as racing / rally/ daily driving...When your racing its not about what you want, it's about doing what is neccessary to win.

My example was just 1 of many reasons to consider the origin of the debate...
    Last edited by cphustla; 12-21-2013 at 08:08 PM.
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

Originally Posted by Catalunya View Post
    Pics? strictly a show car I assume...

IMG_1582 by 207carney, on Flickr

I daily drive it April-November. Only reason it's not year round is because it's cheaper to find a winter beater I can flip for more than I paid in the spring than it is to respray my front end on this car.
    Last edited by Carson92; 12-21-2013 at 09:11 PM.

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ

Crass, and over generalizing but the majority of the "style" is flooded with bargain basement builds with eBay parts. It's sad, really.
    \
    I wish I could argue that point, but it is true that a lot of people try to get into it as cheap as possible. Either way I was just trying to make the point that not everyone with a stanced car is running cheap junk trying to have the most extreme camber and poke out there.

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ

arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I daily drive it April-November. Only reason it's not year round is because it's cheaper to find a winter beater I can flip for more than I paid in the spring than it is to respray my front end on this car.
    Bagged or static? Looks awesome, Idk about the stretch that much but it looks amazing.
    Shaking Manuel Crew

Originally Posted by arekieh View Post
    Bagged or static? Looks awesome, Idk about the stretch that much but it looks amazing.
    Thanks dude, it's bagged. The GTI in the picture is also bagged. The long term plans include much less stretch, but that's once I motor swap and have power that needs more tread on the ground. Right now there's no need for superior traction so might as well play out the stance/built-for-looks game while I can. In all honesty, it's drives just the same with these stretched tires as it did on 235/45/17s I had for a season and a half before so I can't complain.

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ

arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice man,

Ya I just don't like how stretched tires look, I like FAT tires and I think the rounder edges make them look less fat.
    Shaking Manuel Crew

Originally Posted by arekieh View Post
    Nice man,

Ya I just don't like how stretched tires look, I like FAT tires and I think the rounder edges make them look less fat.
    I hear ya. Mine honestly do look a bit goofy when it's aired up to ride height. It is all for looks when it's aired out and parked.

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ

I wish I could argue that point, but it is true that a lot of people try to get into it as cheap as possible. Either way I was just trying to make the point that not everyone with a stanced car is running cheap junk trying to have the most extreme camber and poke out there.
    That's definitely more of the "hellaflush" category than anything. I was leaning more towards the illest/FatLace/StanceNation losers with ****box hatchbacks and Raceland coilovers. I hate those guys. Your car looks good, there's actually an S2000 with those wheels and some serious tire that I've seen. Yours would look a lot better with more tire, though.

afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The most "stretch" I ran was a 235/35 on a 9.5"
    Nothing stupid but still looked good. See guys trying to run a 215 on that.

Things I hate though:

Speed holes
    Intentionally using rusty panels cos it looks hella sick
    Neons
    Monster tachos unless your car didn't originally come with one.
    Stickers when you don't even have the parts
    Putting AMG / M / RS / STI /etc badges when your car isn't one. Seen an s280 AMG for sale, oh reli. How about an e36 m3 with the 2L?
    Wheel nuts that stick out past the wheel
    Sticker families
    Etc
    Always pick 4 crew.
    Molec crew aka 'we deliver crew'
    Kya Tropic Crew
    Dip Dip Potato Chip.

That's definitely more of the "hellaflush" category than anything. I was leaning more towards the illest/FatLace/StanceNation losers with ****box hatchbacks and Raceland coilovers. I hate those guys. Your car looks good, there's actually an S2000 with those wheels and some serious tire that I've seen. Yours would look a lot better with more tire, though.
    Thanks man. Glad to see we do somewhat come together on things here. Pretty sure I've seen that S2k you're thinking of, I like it a lot. I do agree with you, I'd like more tire on there, and that is in the eventual plans once there's power to necessitate it. Once I finish working the fender around this setup it should accommodate a fatter tire quite well. At that point I'd probably go with something more classic like a 18x8 BBS CH.

And in all honesty, if I could do it all over again, I'd go with a B5 S4 Avant that was low but performed much better. At the same time, the stance thing is quite fun for being so pointless in the grand scheme of things.

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ

Originally Posted by afrobrah View Post
    The most "stretch" I ran was a 235/35 on a 9.5"
    Nothing stupid but still looked good. See guys trying to run a 215 on that.

Things I hate though:

Speed holes
    Intentionally using rusty panels cos it looks hella sick
    Neons
    Monster tachos unless your car didn't originally come with one.
    Stickers when you don't even have the parts
    Putting AMG / M / RS / STI /etc badges when your car isn't one. Seen an s280 AMG for sale, oh reli. How about an e36 m3 with the 2L?
    Wheel nuts that stick out past the wheel
    Sticker families
    Etc
    All this.

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fastb4ck View Post
    Lowered cars are nice and I agree every car should be lowered (enthusiast cars at least) (unless you're into rally/dirt/offroad) (to an extent)

Example

This is the gayest thing on the planet

This is very well done

WAT.

both of these cars look really good.

your preference of function > form is what gives you that judgement.

there's a lot of other car stuff i don't care about, but it's no reason to "hate" their taste.
    Last edited by jujuB; 12-22-2013 at 02:11 AM.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    C
    Can't justify your own argument so you rally behind someone who shares similar views? You are one sad waste of bandwidth, my friend.
    adding another source to my argument doesn't add to my validity? Oh okay. brb resigning from my doctorate program because i clearly don't know how to make an argument.

* the guy talking about fake badges is spot on. I believe you can modify your car anyway you want. i'm okay with fart cannon exhausts in 100hp civics and lifted trucks in the suburbs but please for the love of god don't pretend your car is an m3 when its a 3 series. Although i am okay with someone using parts from an m3 on a 3 series. Just don't bring the badge.
    -USC-Bakers-Raiders-

Rahmit inmah ashol

adding another source to my argument doesn't add to my validity? Oh okay. brb resigning from my doctorate program because i clearly don't know how to make an argument.
    Technically, quoting another source which doesn't fall in line with your views directly cannot be considered "adding another source". Your views and his are not the same, albeit similar....they are not parallel to one another. All you're doing is grasping at straws in an attempt to prove me wrong when in reality, your argument is based highly on the fact that you appear to be biased towards one type of "thing". In the interest of fair and impartial, you lose because you're a fanboy who knows little, cannot annunciate the pitiful amount of knowledge he does have, and is trying to argue a point via some sad tirade which has more holes than a sieve.

So tell me, how's that doctorate program coming along for you when you can't even argue facts on an internet forum? Nobody likes a braggart, man.

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys seriously gonna keep this up? Ffs
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont drive it.waste

tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If its not an m3 it's shi* crowd....
    But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe Landīca, seize IT boys, make your lives extraordinary.

Georgia crew

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tbonez3858 View Post
    probably true. M3 Master race.
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll add my 2 cents.

I hate when "enthusiasts" drive like they are on the track.. yet have never been near a track and say they are driving the car the way it is supposed to be driven. brb heel/toe rev matching to downshift into 2nd at 60 mph to "utilize" engine braking before the late apex.

LS1 to LBZ now BoostedLS2 BigB02z28's Avatar
    BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigB02z28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stifflerstyle View Post
    I'll add my 2 cents.

I hate when "enthusiasts" drive like they are on the track.. yet have never been near a track and say they are driving the car the way it is supposed to be driven. brb heel/toe rev matching to downshift into 2nd at 60 mph to "utilize" engine braking before the late apex.
    Whats wrong with that? I practice my reaction time every green light... =]
    -CEO 10k Pennies/day - 10k Nickles/day - 10k Dimes/day - Working towards 10k Quarters/day
    *LSx Crew*
    *Duramax Crew*
    *Boost Crew*
    *Sold All My Toys Crew*

stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tbonez3858 View Post
    I think that's only prevalent on the misc

jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kingdef View Post
    dont drive it.waste
    Not necessarily, ever heard of an investment.
    Or a show car. Or not wanting to spend 12 hours cleaning 30 grand in chrome undercarriage.
    It is better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees

a coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but one.

The odds are great
    But my spirit is strong,
    My faith unbreakable,
    My blood is pure.
    I SHALL ENDURE!
    I WILL ENDURE!

the strength of a gesture, a thought with no voice

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when they say modding cars is an "investment"

you'll get maybe 10 cents per dollar spent back.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013