Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol at all posters who enter the thread with butthurt responses, then claim to have unrustled jimmies. Hahahahaha
    ☆☆☆☆☆USA ¢яєω☆☆☆☆☆
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***

BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I live in Australia with fake gangsters and chit hoes and no spring break...

tell me what dem feels be like americabrahs?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

MAN CITY

Snapchatcrew: aiseav

demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000) demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000) demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000) demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000) demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000) demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000) demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000) demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000) demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000) demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000) demROIDS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by *******_emotion View Post
    as someone who has lived in several different countries I can confirm that no one is jealous of "America's freedom" and that the idea of that is paranoid derp logic to blindly fuel patriotism

lol @ the average working class American being "free"

Country has one of the biggest hierarchical divisions between people of any Western country

why would he need to?

who gives a fuking sh!t?
    he said they had more freedoms *******, so i gave an example where America is more free (minus pussy ******* states like ny and cali)

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by demROIDS View Post
    lol more freedoms, ok bro

Can you carry a pistol on you throughout your day legally?
    Can you put a loaded ar15 on your back and walk down main street without getting arrested?
    i wouldnt really call that arguing freedoms to be fair though. different laws apply to different countries, and for good reason. it would be like me trying to argue that where he lives, he can walk into a bar at 18 and get a beer, whereas you cant legally until youre 21 over there, then proceed to say thats a reason why QC/parts of Canada are superior to America in terms of freedom. its not, different laws, different countries. for good reason too.

EDIT: to be a bit more clear, im trying to just say you cant exactly measure freedom and say one country has more than the other. like i said, different countries have different laws for good reason. i dont think it would be a good idea to make it easy to obtain a gun in Canada as it is in America.

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    he said they had more freedoms *******, so i gave an example where America is more free (minus pussy ******* states like ny and cali)
    25 and can't see what a stupid argument it was.

I could bring up USA ban on prostitution .. does that mean that now australia is more free? ..

Registered User cocaine_emotion's Avatar
    cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol buddy, im from Saudi Arabia.....ive been playing with guns since I was like 5.....guns are just guns...they arent the most important thing on earth like *******s like you seem to believe

You mentioned an irrelevant "freedom" that only inbred inferior chromosome ******* states like give 2 sh!ts about

Theres a lot of things banned in the US that are legal elsewhere you retard....Anyone can say that about anything

You don't need a gun in day to day life. If you want to go hunting or skeet shooting almost every country permits getting proper licencing and endulging

i dont care what the weekly meet at your trailer park concluded...you dont need to walk around with a loaded semi-automatic weapon
    $$$ - Monocle-Wearing Arab Money Crew $$$

Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post
    25 and can't see what a stupid argument it was.

I could bring up USA ban on prostitution .. does that mean that now australia is more free? ..
    Negging me only shows how rustled you are.

The envy really shows when we can't even state that we are proud of our nationality without the butthurts showing up. Admit it, you mad.
    ☆☆☆☆☆USA ¢яєω☆☆☆☆☆
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***

Registered User cocaine_emotion's Avatar
    cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kramerica View Post

The envy really shows when we can't even state that we are proud of our nationality without the butthurts showing up. Admit it, you mad.
    Because 90% of the time Americans boast about their patriotism, it involves directly or indirectly putting down others

Ex: The stupid 2 photos on page 1 of this thread

America is a great country with a lot of amazing qualities which is why I have chosen to live here so many years out of my life but takig credit for sh!t you didnt do is one of the most annoying aspects of American patriotism and annoys others

But trust me...leave Virginia for once in your life and you'll see no one is jealous of 'merica lol srs
    $$$ - Monocle-Wearing Arab Money Crew $$$

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol? i even made a joke in the neg .. not mad at all lol.

trust me .. i am not envious of you. i am extremely happy with what i have accomplished so far in life. i really don't care for patriotism.

notice how it is usually the bogan/rednecks that love patriotism? it's because they are simple minded and have nothing else going for them.

lots of good has come from america. though, you weren't part of ANY of it. i respect the individuals that did great things in their life, not the piece of land and it's occupants on which they resided.

america is hated around the world, not because of its 'freedoms', but because of the loud mouth wankers that spew patriotism chit. Don't get me wrong, all countries have wankers .. but american wankers seem to be much more vocal, especially when it comes to talking chit about other countries.

while in europe on a quiet train, i had the pleasure of hearing americans loudly talking so everyone could hear them saying how they couldn't believe anyone with money would live in such a chitty country and why the hell they wouldn't go to america. the pure delusion on their part is laughable. btw this wasn't a one off event .. heard things similar in other places around europe.

before a redneck with a 60 iq tries calling me out for it .. i am clearly not saying ALL americans are like this .. nor am I saying that other countries are void of such people ..

UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrotha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    repped OP

One Of Our Top Posters! ScubaStevo's Avatar
    ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pm me for reps im on recharge. Lmfao at angry other countries

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol more freedoms, ok bro

Can you carry a pistol on you throughout your day legally?
    Can you put a loaded ar15 on your back and walk down main street without getting arrested?
    Bro im going to blow your mind here.

Freedom has almost nothing to do with the amount of weapons you can legally carry around.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's cool, brah. Many people that don't achieve much fall back to being proud of other peoples achievements.
    Strong this

ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000) ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000) ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000) ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000) ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000) ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000) ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000) ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000) ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000) ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000) ONIFC is a complete loser! (-2000)
    AMERRRICA!!

let's flush em out mayne

useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50) useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50) useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50) useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50) useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50) useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50) useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50) useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50) useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50) useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50) useurbrainmoran will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i guess people that neg rudyrude are envious of his facial aesthetics too

american logic, not even once

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ONIFC View Post
    AMERRRICA!!

let's flush em out mayne
    how long do you want your ban to be? You are a flat out liar saying I negged you for a fake avi.

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol'd at independant and free

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao, *******_emotion totally layed the smackdown on these idiots ITT. That said,

Germany >>>>>> USA

ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are we going to pretend americans dont drink nor have hot women?

Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    90% of miscers are American, i doubt you get much 'hate' for your nationality.. Nothing against Americans, in fact most American miscers are pretty cool, but YOU seem to be a very sad and bitter person in general judging by your posts. Feel free to reply by quoting my location and saying i'm a socialist comunist liberal atheist 3rd world ******* thats jelly of your freedom though.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

☆ Misschill Appreciation Crew ☆

** Madridistas Crew **

★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT Crew ★

** Knicks will be back (soon.jpg) Crew **

matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on this
    -Misc Firearms Crew
    -American Patriot Crew
    -Misc Drunk Crew
    -Always takes more than the recommended dosage crew

-6'3"
    -219lbs

Originally Posted by Winter52 View Post
    90% of miscers are American, i doubt you get much 'hate' for your nationality.. Nothing against Americans, in fact most American miscers are pretty cool, but YOU seem to be a very sad and bitter person in general judging by your posts. Feel free to reply by quoting my location and saying i'm a socialist comunist liberal atheist 3rd world ******* thats jelly of your freedom though.
    Obviously you dont post on this board much as when anyone speaks against gun control someone from the uk inevitably says "murica!"

keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's cool, brah. Many people that don't achieve much fall back to being proud of other peoples achievements.
    That is a deep sting.
    ***Trapped on prison island crew***

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In a global economic crisis how can anything with 16 trillion dollars in debt be called great?
    You have to close your eyes, let your ego take over and just let if fly, right?

Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ScubaStevo View Post
    Obviously you dont post on this board much as when anyone speaks against gun control someone from the uk inevitably says "murica!"
    Lettuce be cereal most people who speak against guns get torched hard in the misc, a miscer only needs to post "ban [something relevant to the thread]" or "I thought [something relevant to the thread] was illegal" to be showered in praise by how original and edgy he is and somehow turn it into a gun debate. (Not being pro or against gun control, it really isn't my problem)
    ++ Positive Crew ++

☆ Misschill Appreciation Crew ☆

** Madridistas Crew **

★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT Crew ★

** Knicks will be back (soon.jpg) Crew **

Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ~*Electronic Drums Crew*~
    ~*Final Fantasy XIV Crew*~
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Liberals and America haters crack me up

When it comes to Americas sins, like slavery etc, they demand we be collectively responsible, even if it was hundreds of years ago and you arent personally responsible, all Americans are to blame

But when Americans do good in the world, all of a sudden they want us to be individuals and damn us for taking credit for the actions of others.

Cliffs-

Liberals are hypocrits
    Redskins/Orioles Crew.
    Crock-pot crew

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoubleEB View Post
    Liberals and America haters crack me up

When it comes to Americas sins, like slavery etc, they demand we be collectively responsible, even if it was hundreds of years ago and you arent personally responsible, all Americans are to blame

But when Americans do good in the world, all of a sudden they want us to be individuals and damn us for taking credit for the actions of others.

Cliffs-

Liberals are hypocrits
    This post emphasizes the funniest thing about Americans. They have no idea what liberalism means nor what it stands for yet they make up their own meaning for the concept and attack it time and time again. The same goes for socialism and communism.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    This post emphasizes the funniest thing about Americans. They have no idea what liberalism means nor what it stands for yet they make up their own meaning for the concept and attack it time and time again. The same goes for socialism and communism.

Oh please, enlighten is.

DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleEB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    I know what liberalism is SUPPOSED to stand for..however I've never actually met any so called liberal who lived up so their so called high standards of liberalism. American liberals are the most hate filled people I know, now that Obama got re-elected, they think they own the country and are letting their true hatreds come out.
    Redskins/Orioles Crew.
    Crock-pot crew