Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DubstepDealer View Post
    ^ But Westbrick ain't ya'lls fault, is it?
    OKC just has to live and die by how he plays. Sometimes it works sometimes it don't. Is it frustrating at times of course.

Heres the thing that impresses me about Durant. Westbrook can be who he is because Durant is low key and allows him to. He allows Westbrook to be like a Allen Iverson shoot first player yet Durant still scores 30 ppg. He can defer and not jack up the most shots and still do impact the game as the go to player. This Duo only works because of Durants personality and ego which is why he impresses me more than Lebron. He can defer and not allow it to affect him.

On the other hand Lebron could not defer last year and it affected his game letting Wade be the main guy. Now Wade is struggling because Lebron is the main guy, they have a hard time co existing and not letting the other affect his game. They both demand the ball and do well when its run through them. Durant goes stretches without touching the ball and deferring to Westbrook and Harden. Yet he gets his and comes up in the clutch when they need him. This and he isn't in his prime yet, scary

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    OKC just has to live and die by how he plays. Sometimes it works sometimes it don't. Is it frustrating at times of course.

Heres the thing that impresses me about Durant. Westbrook can be who he is because Durant is low key and allows him to. He allows Westbrook to be like a Allen Iverson shoot first player yet Durant still scores 30 ppg. He can defer and not jack up the most shots and still do impact the game as the go to player. This Duo only works because of Durants personality and ego which is why he impresses me more than Lebron. He can defer and not allow it to affect him.

On the other hand Lebron could not defer last year and it affected his game letting Wade be the main guy. Now Wade is struggling because Lebron is the main guy, they have a hard time co existing and not letting the other affect his game. They both demand the ball and do well when its run through them. Durant goes stretches without touching the ball and deferring to Westbrook and Harden. Yet he gets his and comes up in the clutch when they need him. This and he isn't in his prime yet, scary

That is not an accurate comparison. Durants playing style is perfect for OKC. Would he be as effective if he had to play in another offensive system?

Durant is low key and quiet guy. He is the Tim Duncan of this generation. He is easy to like because of it. Lebron has no problem giving the ball up. He is actually crucified for it. Durant laid back nature mirrors his defensive play.

Wade and Lebron have similar styles of play prior to joining together. They both played in the league for several years before joining forces. They both had to change their games in certain areas to complement each other. Wade had to become a better defender and really focus on it. Lebron had to become a better rebounder.

It has been said many times, Lebron has not been offensively aggressive in the 4th quarter of the NBA finals. True. This seems to be the only area that matters to all the people that define "clutch".
    Cha Cha Cha

heat63 is not very helpful. (-500) heat63 is not very helpful. (-500) heat63 is not very helpful. (-500) heat63 is not very helpful. (-500) heat63 is not very helpful. (-500) heat63 is not very helpful. (-500) heat63 is not very helpful. (-500) heat63 is not very helpful. (-500) heat63 is not very helpful. (-500) heat63 is not very helpful. (-500) heat63 is not very helpful. (-500)
    ITT op forgets about defense.

Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Durant more clutch in the 4th,better jump shooter...Lebron's a freak athlete,but people saying he'll pass Jordan and ****?Wtf you *****s on,lettuce be reality Lebron won't be winning more rings than Durant whens all said and done...

Lebron deff has better defense,but Durants my boy...guys laid back enough to let westbrick play his style (works some games/doesn't some..) and even understands to feed Harden when that old bearded ******* has it going.Know's he needs to TAKEOVER offensively when they're down in the 4th.

sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Frost21 View Post
    Durant more clutch in the 4th,better jump shooter...Lebron's a freak athlete,but people saying he'll pass Jordan and ****?Wtf you *****s on,lettuce be reality Lebron won't be winning more rings than Durant whens all said and done...

Lebron deff has better defense,but Durants my boy...guys laid back enough to let westbrick play his style (works some games/doesn't some..) and even understands to feed Harden when that old bearded ******* has it going.Know's he needs to TAKEOVER offensively when they're down in the 4th.
    durant isn't getting 9 rings buddy

yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GetBigyo View Post
    Wow, a .1 rebounding difference is really the difference in actually having an argument of who's the better rebounder?
    I'm not saying Durant's a better rebounder, I'm saying how can you argue that Lebron is a better rebounder when nothing backs that statement up.

Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sydneyalysse View Post
    durant isn't getting 9 rings buddy
    Lol red,no care.Durant may win 2-3rings at LEAST but I believe Lebron will win 1-2rings at MOST.Umad.

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    That is not an accurate comparison. Durants playing style is perfect for OKC. Would he be as effective if he had to play in another offensive system?

Durant is low key and quiet guy. He is the Tim Duncan of this generation. He is easy to like because of it. Lebron has no problem giving the ball up. He is actually crucified for it. Durant laid back nature mirrors his defensive play.

Wade and Lebron have similar styles of play prior to joining together. They both played in the league for several years before joining forces. They both had to change their games in certain areas to complement each other. Wade had to become a better defender and really focus on it. Lebron had to become a better rebounder.

It has been said many times, Lebron has not been offensively aggressive in the 4th quarter of the NBA finals. True. This seems to be the only area that matters to all the people that define "clutch".
    You are just proving my point. Durants style is that way because he made it that way. He was not this way last year. In the grizzlies series he was clearly frustrated by Westbrook not getting him the ball, and needed to be consoled by Mo Cheeks, this is where it started that could this be another Kobe and Shaq and could they co exist. My point is Durant could have been that superstar that couldn't handle someone taking his shots or whatever, but he clearly supports Westbrook. You think Durant likes to defer? No he does it because he believes its best for the team. He could be easily like Kobe and demand the ball and chuck up all the shots. This was all to show that when he defers alot and almost plays second fiddle he still puts up points and doesn't let it bother him.

You honestly feel he would not be effective in another system? He can fit any system because he just comes off screens and posts up, easy to build a system around that or for him to fit anyone because every team does this in their own way.

Lebron has no problem passing, I'm saying it affects his game if he defers to Wade. The proof was last year, he couldn't adjust well. He didn't know how he could contribute unless he had the ball. He is crucified for passing in clutch moments not for passing the ball in General, their is a difference. Wade is having the same problem this year and they both stated that it was hard for them. Obviously hard because they both demand the ball alot and were used to that. Wade was already a good defender did you watch the 2008 Olympics and then the year he had after that. He was trying to prove a point coming off injury. Lebron was always a good rebounder, obviously on a smaller team his rebounds would go up. They don't have to completely change their games but they do need to adjust. To this day they still haven't found it on a consistent basis. One of them is almost always off, last year was Lebron, this year was Wade.

KD can compliment Westbrook (practically anyone) because of his skill set and his personality. Wade and James can't because they were so use to being "the guy" all the time, its the only way they know how to play.

Clutch is defined in the 4th quarter and in the last seconds of games. You ever heard of someone calling someone clutch in the 1st or 2nd? No, Fisher or Horry made big shots in their career and were called clutch shooters, coaches call it back breakers, these happen in the 4th and in most all sports. Why are you trying to change the definition of clutch so it can fit Lebron. Any athlete knows that coming through in the clutch means making it happen when your team needs it to happen at the end of games. You really try to defend Lebron to the end, and I ain't even a Lebron Hater.

DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000)