Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DOSENTEVENLIFT View Post
    Never said that. I have seen the documentary "earthlings" **** is ****ed up.

people = **** brah

If I had to kill my own food. I'd only eat fish and poultry.
    Ur one of the guys who would rather see the disappearance of the human race than extinction of an animal species right?
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even if trophy killing is a sport, there is no sense of competition. I'd suggest other ways of getting your adrenaline fix, because killing and eventually wiping out those exotic creatures is an expensive price to pay just for a thrill.

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In terms of hunting to eat because you require to do so, then that's fine. However, I'm fairly against the idea of hunting for the sake of hunting. For me, it is just pointless.

There's a great difference between breeding cows to eat and hunting - it's quite silly to attempt to analogise the two and argue that if you eat meat then what would be the difference.

There is a difference, and that is clear to pretty much anyone. Killing a leopard for fun is pointless. You have to accept the beauty of nature and then you will realise this. I'm not a hippy or anything, far from, I'd gladly kill a hundred cats or dogs to save a baby (something which some would have some difficulty in deciding).
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    What about a whale or an ostrich?
    whales are mammals so I wouldnt eat that. Ostrich = poultry would eat. but it does seem more like an animal with some human aspects (intelligence, emotions) so it might be harder to justify killing for food.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a meat eater, I am all for hunting - but not for entertainment.

Man is a killer by nature. Man is the greatest predator the Earth has ever evolved. We have become so good at it that some people don't even know where the meat they eat comes from.

LuLz A rama.

highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) highasfuck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont see anything wrong with hunting for sport. Survival of the fittest
    lol since when is hunting for sport a requirement of survival? Being "top dog" is no justification for murder...not for fun anyway. Your arguments are so weak it's laughable. But I'm sure it all makes sense in that simple brain of yours.

Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whales are mammals so I wouldnt eat that. Ostrich = poultry would eat. but it does seem more like an animal with some human aspects (intelligence, emotions) so it might be harder to justify killing for food.
    Lol you're so stupid it's ridiculous. Ostriches are intelligent like humans?
    Stupid people do stupid things, smart people out-smart eachother, then themselves.

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The argument about the humaneness of hunting vs. domesticated animal "farming" is invalid.

The things that are done to livestock are sickening, to put it lightly. Yes, instant death is WAY more humane than that. But guess what? The animal "farming" is a price paid by civilization SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO OUT AND HUNT IT YOURSELF. You ignore the elephant in the middle of the room.

do you even operator? misc_brah's Avatar
    misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The reason dumb *******s dont like hunting is because they're from the city where the only meat they see is shrinkwrapped. When they do come across a hunter they dont even try to understand, dont know the way of the countryside and think that they have the right to roam onto private property because 'dey iz in teh countriesidez!'

Why the fuk do *******s always say use a knife? The reason people use firearms is because they're fuking effective and do the job properly and quickly!

BRB you hunters are evil cuz you shoot stuff, stab it to death instead guise! el ol el
    MFC

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆

DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ur one of the guys who would rather see the disappearance of the human race than extinction of an animal species right?
    Yup, I see most humans as a waste of space. I have a strict do the right thing mentality. Eye for an Eye. If you can't function as a contributing member of society you should just be removed and killed off. Only way to advance. Strong Darwin. Only the strong survive.

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you guys have skewed views on what hunting entails.

Do not watch if you disagree with the killing of animals.

Might need to take a few tries, I don't embed vids.

Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YeahNahBto View Post
    Even if trophy killing is a sport, there is no sense of competition. I'd suggest other ways of getting your adrenaline fix, because killing and eventually wiping out those exotic creatures is an expensive price to pay just for a thrill.
    I dont see the price...

Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    In terms of hunting to eat because you require to do so, then that's fine. However, I'm fairly against the idea of hunting for the sake of hunting. For me, it is just pointless.

There's a great difference between breeding cows to eat and hunting - it's quite silly to attempt to analogise the two and argue that if you eat meat then what would be the difference.

There is a difference, and that is clear to pretty much anyone. Killing a leopard for fun is pointless. You have to accept the beauty of nature and then you will realise this. I'm not a hippy or anything, far from, I'd gladly kill a hundred cats or dogs to save a baby (something which some would have some difficulty in deciding).
    There are many things in life that are pointless. And "beauty of nature" is subjective

Originally Posted by Oceanbreezeez View Post
    The argument about the humaneness of hunting vs. domesticated animal "farming" is invalid.

The things that are done to livestock are sickening, to put it lightly. Yes, instant death is WAY more humane than that. But guess what? The animal "farming" is a price paid by civilization SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO OUT AND HUNT IT YOURSELF. You ignore the elephant in the middle of the room.
    Where is the fun in that?
    Twinlab Militia Member

misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

i lold

just FYI, hunting fox with dogs is banned now, has been for a few years.

Still legal to hunt them though
    MFC

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆

Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanbreezeez View Post

That's exactly the point. People are acting all high and mighty because they're too much of a pussy to hunt their own meat so instead they have animals bred into life of torture so they can enjoy meat, and then act like the hunters are bad people.

Brb, arranging the rape and murder of your whole family but I'm still a good person for not doing it myself.
    Stupid people do stupid things, smart people out-smart eachother, then themselves.

Originally Posted by misc_brah View Post
    The reason dumb *******s dont like hunting is because they're from the city where the only meat they see is shrinkwrapped. When they do come across a hunter they dont even try to understand, dont know the way of the countryside and think that they have the right to roam onto private property because 'dey iz in teh countriesidez!'

Why the fuk do *******s always say use a knife? The reason people use firearms is because they're fuking effective and do the job properly and quickly!

BRB you hunters are evil cuz you shoot stuff, stab it to death instead guise! el ol el
    LoL this. Suddenly if u use a knife that makes it ok

Yup, I see most humans as a waste of space. I have a strict do the right thing mentality. Eye for an Eye. If you can't function as a contributing member of society you should just be removed and killed off. Only way to advance. Strong Darwin. Only the strong survive.
    Strangely enough i agree
    Twinlab Militia Member

Originally Posted by Huberus View Post
    I think you guys have skewed views on what hunting entails.

Do not watch if you disagree with the killing of animals.

Might need to take a few tries, I don't embed vids.

fixed. you just need the random numbers and letters at the end of the link between the youtube tags brah

Edit: nvm ya got it lol
    MFC

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆

lettuce beef real tea, most people eat beef, pork, chicken. I doubt many people even country boys live off of just animal meat that is hunted. It's not needed. there are grocery stores everywhere.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by highas**** View Post
    lol since when is hunting for sport a requirement of survival? Being "top dog" is no justification for murder...not for fun anyway. Your arguments are so weak it's laughable. But I'm sure it all makes sense in that simple brain of yours.
    I don't see other animals killing other animals in the wild for sport. They usually have a reason, that being - food, to kill the weak so strong genes are passed on to the next generation for survival etc...

Man is the only predator who kills for entertainment and that is weak.

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fixed. you just need the random numbers and letters at the end of the link between the youtube tags brah

Edit: nvm ya got it lol
    Thanks brah, I'll get you some reps.

Clearly hunting entails laying in comfort and picking off quarry from a mile away.

lettuce beef real tea, most people eat beef, pork, chicken. I doubt many people even country boys live off of just animal meat that is hunted. It's not needed. there are grocery stores everywhere.
    It's not needed, it's better.

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Where is the fun in that?
    I was speaking to the "humaneness" argument, I addressed the "fun" part of it a couple pages back.

Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    I don't see other animals killing other animals in the wild for sport. They usually have a reason, that being - food, to kill the weak so strong genes are passed on to the next generation for survival etc...

Man is the only predator who kills for entertainment and that is weak.
    http://www.cracked.com/article_16762...animal-kingdom

********=a$$hole

enlighten urself
    Twinlab Militia Member

Originally Posted by highas**** View Post
    "Murder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human being"

Im sure ur too stoned to understand
    Twinlab Militia Member

Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000)
    I Like going hunting, don't mind if people don't like it, but don't call me a cruel/murderer you big wuss stfu.
    Armin Van Buuren <3

♪ MusicAddict ♫

I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
    and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin
    these mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
    Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me

Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    you cant really call it "hunting" anymore.. Maybe "****ging" is more appropriate for nuking some animal from 2 miles away with a high-powered rifle.
    Twinlab Militia Member

hunting is about more than putting food on the table.

I'm pretty sure theres a legal responsibility for land owners to control vermin populations on their land, Im trying to find it.

Not to mention controlling foxes to safeguard chickens/ducks, shooting rabbits/pigeon to stop them eating crops, shooting squirrels to stop them attacking trees, culling deer to manage their population etc etc
    MFC

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by Mephisto91 View Post
    That's exactly the point. People are acting all high and mighty because they're too much of a pussy to hunt their own meat so instead they have animals bred into life of torture so they can enjoy meat, and then act like the hunters are bad people.

Brb, arranging the rape and murder of your whole family but I'm still a good person for not doing it myself.
    Yet this is the world we live in. This is how civilization has progressed, into the despicable process of raising animals into a life of torture and agony just so to serve the purpose of eventually dying so they can be eaten. The basis for this mass-scale process is rooted in the very foundation of civilization; the concept of specialization.

Would we be having this discussion right now, me in the United States and you in Canada, over the internet on a web forum if, for the past 7000 years, every man had still needed to spend the considerable time investment to stalk and kill wild prey to provide sustenance for himself and his family? No. Hence specialization. Because of those horrifying things that are done to those animals (and because of plenty of other advancements in our processes and ways of life) people have time to be computer programmers, and musicians, and scientists, instead of everyone just being a hunter/gatherer.

Hence, while it is awful, it is also necessary. Maybe one day we'll have some kind of technology to improve the situation, but you'd better believe that advancement will never be made if everyone still had to spend 12 hours of the day (or whatever) hunting and tracking for food lol. If you can call up all the major meatpackers and convince them to cease all operations of raising and killing animals, then all hunters would have my full endorsement lol. Although there would be the little side effect of the complete cessation of all progression of the human race.

hunting is about more than putting food on the table.

I'm pretty sure theres a legal responsibility for land owners to control vermin populations on their land, Im trying to find it.

Not to mention controlling foxes to safeguard chickens/ducks, shooting rabbits/pigeon to stop them eating crops, shooting squirrels to stop them attacking trees, culling deer to manage their population etc etc
    Land owners here (Australia) have a legal responsibility to control pests on their properties. I'd say you're right with that one brah.

Originally Posted by Huberus View Post
    Land owners here (Australia) have a legal responsibility to control pests on their properties. I'd say you're right with that one brah.
    yeah I thought so, but I wanted to find it incase someone wanted sources

Pests Act 1954

1954 CHAPTER 68 2 and 3 Eliz 2

(2) The occupier of any land in a rabbit clearance area shall take such steps as may from time to time be necessary for the killing or taking of wild rabbits living on or resorting to the land
    MFC

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆

enlighten urself
    I did last night when your mom's pussy screamed deeper.