Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    hendrix342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vipergq View Post
    There IS harm in doing that....

When you are skinny fat, your body is not equipped to drop bodyfat efficiently. You will just become a weaker, smaller version of yourself now. frankly, you can not afford that.

Gaining 10 lbs of muscle mass will not only strengthen you overall, but it will allow you to work harder during your cut and the extra muscle will allow your body to efficiently burn fat.

That's the answer. It seems like you will continue asking until you get the answer you want to hear, but here is the answer to your question....
    ^^^^This x2!! I've dealt with this. "You will just become a weaker, smaller version of yourself now" is EXACTLY what will happen if you cut right now. Go for a clean bulk, but make sure to look into interval resistance training.

If you do that and eat correctly, (Clean 500 above maintenance) you will probably even become more toned as you pack on some muscle since you'll ring in some neewwwb gains. Do interval resistance training and stick to lean meats, fish,chicken,eggs, sweet potatoes, brown rice, fishoils, natty peanut butter, and veggies.

HIT IT HARD
    Eat like a beast. Train like a freak. Sleep like a queen.

IWAAE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWAAE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The truth is.. you'll still have a belly fat no matter how much you lose weight or cut or whatever you wanna call it, its part of our unlucky genetics.

well anyways ive been lifting for like 5.5 months now? and the pics doesn't seem like I made much difference. My weight increased from like 140 , and went to 160 and somehow I'm around 153-155 (5ft11 - 6ft) now. I just thought I'd post the pics since this thread was getting all the attention .

Life is unfair, deal with it haha. Some people can make a HUGE progress in 5 months, but not me. I have bad genetics.
    Attached Images

-Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jaws- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sydney32 View Post
    The truth is.. you'll still have a belly fat no matter how much you lose weight or cut or whatever you wanna call it, its part of our unlucky genetics.

well anyways ive been lifting for like 5.5 months now? and the pics doesn't seem like I made much difference. My weight increased from like 140 , and went to 160 and somehow I'm around 153-155 (5ft11 - 6ft) now. I just thought I'd post the pics since this thread was getting all the attention .

Life is unfair, deal with it haha. Some people can make a HUGE progress in 5 months, but not me. I have bad genetics.
    I wouldn't blame that on genetics. Looks to me that you are probably eating or lifting wrong. You look exactly the same. You are also 16yrs so you might not have hit your stride yet.
    Last edited by -Jaws-; 01-30-2010 at 09:09 AM.

loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Youre doin it wrong.

t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lol @ blaming on genetics.

IWAAE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWAAE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by t1ger View Post
    Lol @ blaming on genetics.
    im only blaming carrying more fat in the belly than other parts of the body on genetics, not the muscle part.

oh well , maybe i am doing it wrong. doing it wrong as in wrong positions/techniques?

slvr94civic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slvr94civic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slvr94civic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slvr94civic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slvr94civic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't try to lose any more weight.......start movin some heavy a$$ iron! You have ZERO muscle mass. If you're lookin to get a six pack to impress some girls or something, they aren't going to be impressed that their arms are bigger than yours!
    "Don't make excuses`make improvements"