Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i thought this was an awesome transformation. I recently found the OP doing the palumbo diet for a cut and found this.

Anyone else actually try and suceed with a similar diet? I love the idea of not having to cook so dam much!
    No crew

Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Salonpas View Post
    i thought this was an awesome transformation. I recently found the OP doing the palumbo diet for a cut and found this.

Anyone else actually try and suceed with a similar diet? I love the idea of not having to cook so dam much!
    Yes its great not having to cook, but the question is... are you motivated enough to not eat more than those 4 shakes and 2 chicken breasts I used to eat?

The Palumbo diet is much healthier, but its downside is that since its so strickt about the NO CARBS, and only sweeten with STEVIA, that its hard to go out on a date or w/friends to eat because even if you ask for a salad, it comes with tomatoes which you cannot eat.

No matter what diet you choose, if you want fast results, its going to cost you thats the hard truth.

Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Schnitter View Post
    Yes its great not having to cook, but the question is... are you motivated enough to not eat more than those 4 shakes and 2 chicken breasts I used to eat?

The Palumbo diet is much healthier, but its downside is that since its so strickt about the NO CARBS, and only sweeten with STEVIA, that its hard to go out on a date or w/friends to eat because even if you ask for a salad, it comes with tomatoes which you cannot eat.

No matter what diet you choose, if you want fast results, its going to cost you thats the hard truth.
    thanks for the quick reply, i have done palumbos strictly for a month, lost 10 lbs and was able to keep it off.

I went from 232 to 160 but im hanging onto a lotta extra fat in my stomach and lovehandle area. But i guess everyone else is too.

Im looking to do something similar to yours but replace at least the dinner time-ish shake to lean protein + veg.

Thanks!
    No crew

Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Salonpas View Post
    thanks for the quick reply, i have done palumbos strictly for a month, lost 10 lbs and was able to keep it off.

I went from 232 to 160 but im hanging onto a lotta extra fat in my stomach and lovehandle area. But i guess everyone else is too.

Im looking to do something similar to yours but replace at least the dinner time-ish shake to lean protein + veg.

Thanks!
    It depends on your body type. Most men store fat in their belly, I dont. My fat storage is spread around legs,glutes,arms etc.

You cant target fat loss in a specific area, you just have to do your cardio. Good luck.

gtconway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtconway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtconway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtconway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Immense work.

twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Schnitter View Post
    After being fat for 15 years, I decided I would transform my body for my senior year. I started towards the end of 11th grade and by the time vacations were over (5 month total) I went from being severely obese to semi-muscular. I dont have pictures of that transformation because I had no digital camera then.

By age 21, I hit my peak. Two injuries, me slacking, junk food eating for 2 years, and looking myself at the mirror made me realize it was time for another transformation. I registered on this forum to learn about supplements that would help me get my body back later and found this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9841261&page=6 (credit card in waist was required to enter contest to show no fraud).

I joined that transformation contest and took first pic Aug 18th and last picture November 10th. I think I achieved my goal.

(All front relaxed pics)

There are more pictures in my bodyspace of the full transformation.

I received several emails and PM's asking me what I did so I decided to make this thread to answer those questions here.

Workout
    5 times a week, one muscle group per day (chest/back/shoulder/legs/arms) lifted as hard as I could.

Cardio
    in those three months, I played racquetball about 4 times, jogged only 5 times, and played soccer one time. All the fat I lost, I lost from training hard. I barely even warmed up before workout, so if you lift hard and have a diet in check, you should be able to lose the fat.

Abs Workout
    There are some that say you should treat abs like every other muscle and train them every other day... I just did them every day. After workout, while watching TV, before taking a shower, and any time I was bored doing nothing in my room.

Diet
    This is where I might get flamed. During these three months, I only ate solids for lunch (two chicken breasts, can of tuna, or two lean meat pieces). For breakfast, meal, and dinner, I had a 48ounce blender filled with 6 scoops of protein powder and oats and peanut butter and other things. I divided those 48 ounces into 4 servings of 12oz to take throughout the day. I am sure this isnt the best diet, but I went for it because I hate cooking and cleaning and I did not feel dizzy or in lack of strength at the gym. In these 3 months, I have had NO cheat meals (other than sushi 3 or 4 times because my friends know that is my only weak spot).

Supplements
    Casein, whey protein, animal pak, animal omega, lax oil, white flood, green mag, purple wraath. (NO fat burners).

Whats next?
    I will start eating more cooked meals and incorporate cardio. I will try the EC stack http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm for a month and see how much I can cut.

Questions?
    If you have any, I will try and answer them here. I dont claim to be a pro at diet or working out routines, I am just a very dedicated and motivated person when it comes to wanting my body a certain way.
    hey dude ur post is very inspiring for me...
    I've always ahd trouble knowing what to eat for food, like i cant bew arse to prepare food and i have lots of protein powder and **** so what would u suggest i want to have a 6 pack but that 3 day split ive been doing is boring i prefered my 5 day split so much more... let me know if u can help me thx
    Under construction: Apr 25th 2018
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175821101&p=1552933711#post1552933711

^

I am terrible at knowing what to eat aswell. I used to stay away from anything that had fat, then I swapped for the shakes that had a little bit of everything, now I am on the Palumbo diet which has no Carbs. I kind of like this diet I am on now but you have to be strict

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120904431

follow that thread you can see if you like that diet. In all honesty, as long as you follow a prooven to work diet and put a lot of effort @ the gym, you should se results! Feel free to PM me or ask here if you need further detail.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn man.. I always enjoy going into a transformation thread and seeing epic and I mean EPIC results such as yours. You're looking pretty solid compared to your before picture. Much props and keep it up.

Personally I just can't believe you were on a liquid diet (including the mid day solid meal) and didn't feel weak. Funny enough I even thought about going on the same type of diet as you.. but I thought about how it might hurt my strength.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

mission2muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is sick man, in 6months you have achieved a lot. MADNESS i tell you. MADNESS

congrates!

irvin2k8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irvin2k8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man thats inspiring. im currently looking like your second pic on that little slideshow.
    i have a big question, for you shakes would you use whey or casein? much appreciated if you let me know

irvin2k8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irvin2k8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh another question my bad lol,
    how much oats would you put in also? im thinkin of tryin out those shakes
    for awhile to see how it works. i know something that might work for you might not work for me but heck why not try it lol.

ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    remarkable transformation brah. You worked really hard for this and success were had.

I just started my 12 week transformation *feelsgoodman.png*

inb reps on recharge, although a measly 37 rep wont help haha.

AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticLad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, must say this is an amazing transformation. Inspirational. What are your lifts at atm?

Repped on r/c
    is not aesthetic

GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenChromis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good

WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100) WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100) WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100) WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100) WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100) WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100) WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100) WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100) WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100) WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100) WHUBen is not very well liked. (-100)
    well done on the progress mate, do you have a recent picture up to date picture? or have i missed it?

hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hjbarker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Is this transformation natural bro? No offense at all. Very inspiring is so to be honest! I tried to private message you but your messages have a privacy setting where nobody can send you messages.
    Your body is your temple, I'm building mine.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13