Closed Thread
Page 5 of 445 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    I'm wondering when it's going to heat up. Tired of all my warm clothes! Oh, and since it is 70 one day and 50 the next, the temperature in my office is screwed up. It was FREEZING yesterday (the men were complaining, so I know I am justified - I am almost always cold). Today it is hot. Go figure.
    I hate that! My boss is always hot and I'm always freezing.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    I'm wondering when it's going to heat up. Tired of all my warm clothes! Oh, and since it is 70 one day and 50 the next, the temperature in my office is screwed up. It was FREEZING yesterday (the men were complaining, so I know I am justified - I am almost always cold). Today it is hot. Go figure.
    I live in Minnesota so the weather is always screwed. I'm a BIG lake guy and IMO I should already be soaking up the sun, knocking back the brewski's!!

Looks like that won't happen for a couple weeks now. They're say snow flurries tonight.......WTF

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    I live in Minnesota so the weather is always screwed. I'm a BIG lake guy and IMO I should already be soaking up the sun, knocking back the brewski's!!

Looks like that won't happen for a couple weeks now. They're say snow flurries tonight.......WTF
    Holy cow, I'd be pissed!!

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lol - my 3 year old asked me today if it was going to snow because I told him it was too cold for shorts! He's like his stepfather and would wear shorts year round if I let him.

I live near the Adirondacks in New York. My parents put their boat into the lake they own property on up there and are anxious to actually take it out. Considering there was ice up there until a couple of weeks ago, I think I'm going to wait for Memorial Day.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, no eating would suxors!!

It's been a long week and it still isn't warm around here.
    Yeah, no appettite. Shaking real bad.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Ridge4120 View Post
    Holy cow, I'd be pissed!!
    Yea, I'm not happy. I'm going to have to do something this weekend and that's for sure, just to keep my sanity!!

lol - my 3 year old asked me today if it was going to snow because I told him it was too cold for shorts! He's like his stepfather and would wear shorts year round if I let him.

I live near the Adirondacks in New York. My parents put their boat into the lake they own property on up there and are anxious to actually take it out. Considering there was ice up there until a couple of weeks ago, I think I'm going to wait for Memorial Day.
    Well, to be honest, we always HOPE for memorial day but it's still cold by then to. The summers just aren't long enough up here..

We get three seasons

Winter = 7 months
    Summer = 2 months
    Fall = 3 months

Originally Posted by smallfry06 View Post
    What kind of diet it that??

You should really eat something, even if you don't have an appetite. Even if it's something small.

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What kind of diet it that??
    Its not a diet. Having some probs right now. I was gonna make a thread about it, but I dont know where and I would get flammed to hell.

Its not a diet. Having some probs right now. I was gonna make a thread about it, but I dont know where and I would get flammed to hell.
    spill it here first.......

BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi everybody! Happy Friday

Sorry you can't eat, Fry! That sucks. Tell us what's wrong.

My rant for today: It's Friday and I gotsa upset tummy

Here it goes.

I have severe depression/anxiety/anger imulsive/manic depressive/ADD. I know, its quite a list. I have been locking myself in my room everyday as soon as I get home from work (2:30pm) and I am asleep by 5:30 or 6. The smallest things set me off, and when I go off, I scare people. Its not fun. I am out of control. I have two torn rotater cuffs, a knee that needs drained, and hurt from head to toe. When I wake up in the morning no matter how much sleep I have had, I feel like I got none. I have a therapist but I just started and its only once a week and I feel I dont have that much time. I am lucky to make it through the day. I am having like a mini panic attack right now, hardly breathe, shakin, thoughts running rampant.

BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fry already knows how I feel about this. Planet, you seem like a smart, level headed guy, will you talk some sense into him. Please?

IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good morning all!

I have severe depression/anxiety/anger imulsive/manic depressive/ADD. I know, its quite a list. I have been locking myself in my room everyday as soon as I get home from work (2:30pm) and I am asleep by 5:30 or 6. The smallest things set me off, and when I go off, I scare people. Its not fun. I am out of control. I have two torn rotater cuffs, a knee that needs drained, and hurt from head to toe. When I wake up in the morning no matter how much sleep I have had, I feel like I got none. I have a therapist but I just started and its only once a week and I feel I dont have that much time. I am lucky to make it through the day. I am having like a mini panic attack right now, hardly breathe, shakin, thoughts running rampant.
    Sorry to hear. I suffer from anxiety, so to some extent I understand. I am not promoting meds as the only solution, but I was wondering if your therapist has recommended you get on some. It sounds like you are in the throws of deep depression. At 21, you shouldn't be feeling tired all the time, but that's a symptom of depression.
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
    I will choose a path that's clear
    I will choose freewill

Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174190821&referrerid=1173311

I would say calm down but it won't do any good. You need more than a therapist, head to the Dr. and have him diagnois you. Most likely you will be diagnosed with an Anxiety Disorder. It's common and IS a serious problem.

I can only speak on this because my wife has/had almost the EXACT same symptoms. Being around large groups of people, not having an exit route, being in a confined people all trigged severe stomach problems in which she's going back to the Dr. for next week. She would be withdrawn and not want to leave the house, triggering irritability, physical problems, and a higher level of anxiety.

IT WILL NOT GO AWAY ON IT'S OWN. You need help.......she's on a med right now that makes her cope and can lead a normal life. She tells me as soon as she's off of it, she can tell a difference right away.

Originally Posted by BlueShoe View Post
    Fry already knows how I feel about this. Planet, you seem like a smart, level headed guy, will you talk some sense into him. Please?
    Thanks.......

Yeah I know. No I hate medications, I have seen what they have done to some people and I wont mess with them. I wont even take advil. Funny tho, ill take a handful of vitamins and PH, but not anti's. Anyway, yeah the doc suggested Adovan (sp?), but she isnt the one who is prescribable thats next week.

I dont know, I feel so f'd up and feel retarted talking about it.

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning everyone!

Well, to be honest, we always HOPE for memorial day but it's still cold by then to. The summers just aren't long enough up here..

We get three seasons

Winter = 7 months
    Summer = 2 months
    Fall = 3 months
    We have two seasons: Winter and construction.

Originally Posted by mcampana View Post
    Good morning all!

Sorry to hear. I suffer from anxiety, so to some extent I understand. I am not promoting meds as the only solution, but I was wondering if your therapist has recommended you get on some. It sounds like you are in the throws of deep depression. At 21, you shouldn't be feeling tired all the time, but that's a symptom of depression.
    Matt...I wish there was more I could do for you
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah I know. No I hate medications, I have seen what they have done to some people and I wont mess with them. I wont even take advil. Funny tho, ill take a handful of vitamins and PH, but not anti's. Anyway, yeah the doc suggested Adovan (sp?), but she isnt the one who is prescribable thats next week.

Don't feel retarded. That's what we're here for! Vent away

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes it's good to say it out loud (or write it, same idea - not just keeping it in your head).
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Don't trip, it's normal and you'd be surprised at how many people have it. I was!!

I just spoke to my wife, you need to ask for "Lexapro" and/or "Zoloft"

She also hates meds and does not take them because she has a sensitive stomach. Lexapro is one of the BEST on the market, but make sure you get on the right doseages.

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Matt...I wish there was more I could do for you
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Don't feel retarded. That's what we're here for! Vent away
    Sometimes it's good to say it out loud (or write it, same idea - not just keeping it in your head).
    Thanks guys. I wish there was something I could do. I am at work right now with no vacation, sick leave, cant go anywhere. The therapist I see right now is on site, I think I am going to give her a call and see if there is anything I can do.

Thanks guys. I wish there was something I could do. I am at work right now with no vacation, sick leave, cant go anywhere. The therapist I see right now is on site, I think I am going to give her a call and see if there is anything I can do.
    Good idea!

IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Please don't feel retarded! I have never been the depressed/anxious type of person, but I developed severe anxiety after having my daughter. I also do not like taking meds, but I will tell you that is the only thing that helped, so you may want to at least consider it. Do all your research before getting on them. You do not have to stay on them for the rest of your life. You just may need them to get over this hump and see things differently.
    I will choose freewill

Journal:

I just hate being one of those problematic people your told to stay away from ya know? This is almost making me want to leave work, which I cant afford to do, another lady is leaving and its just us two in our area. I dont want to be a problematic employee either, I am a work a holic and take my job very serious.

If you won't take meds then here are some meds that may help:

5-HTP (helps with seratonin levels)
    B Stress Complex
    Valerian Root -- helps with anxiety (btw smells really bad)

I guess you know to lay off the caffeine that will just worsen anxiety symptoms.

Don't feel bad talking about it. A LOT of people have anxiety and depression. It doesn't make you weak or retarded to admit it. One of my closest friends has it pretty bad and you would never know if you met her. Her career is on fire, she's hot as s***, funny, smart, I could go on and on BUT she also has panic attacks and episodes of depression. You already know that I go through times of it too. Pretty common and treatable too.

I just hate being one of those problematic people your told to stay away from ya know? This is almost making me want to leave work, which I cant afford to do, another lady is leaving and its just us two in our area. I dont want to be a problematic employee either, I am a work a holic and take my job very serious.
    Quit living in denial and go get help........most companies have FMLA so you're protected on sick leave.

Don't feel bad talking about it. A LOT of people have anxiety and depression. It doesn't make you weak or retarded to admit it. One of my closest friends has it pretty bad and you would never know if you met her. Her career is on fire, she's hot as s***, funny, smart, I could go on and on BUT she also has panic attacks and episodes of depression. You already know that I go through times of it too. Pretty common and treatable too.
    All very true......

If you won't take meds then here are some meds that may help:

5-HTP (helps with seratonin levels)
    B Stress Complex
    Valerian Root -- helps with anxiety (btw smells really bad)

I guess you know to lay off the caffeine that will just worsen anxiety symptoms.

Just FYI, 5-HTP made my anxiety worse. It may work for you though, so give it a try. If you notice more anxiety than usual, stop!
    I will choose freewill

Journal:

[QUOTE=PLANETGETLOW;163771111]Quit living in denial and go get help........most companies have FMLA so you're protected on sick leave.

Yes I know. My mom is in HR at the same place. I cant afford it, I got bills to pay. Im pretty independant on that part.

Edit- I do not need a seratonin inhibitor, or melatonin, or nor-ephinephrine. Personally I think my dopamine levels are outta whack. But I need a doc to tell me that.

[QUOTE=smallfry06;163772041]
    Quit living in denial and go get help........most companies have FMLA so you're protected on sick leave.

Yes I know. My mom is in HR at the same place. I cant afford it, I got bills to pay. Im pretty independant on that part.

Edit- I do not need a seratonin inhibitor, or melatonin, or nor-ephinephrine. Personally I think my dopamine levels are outta whack. But I need a doc to tell me that.
    Egg-Sac-Ly.........get in and get fixed

I am on Wellbutrin for anxiety, which affects dopamine levels (and also norepenephrine)

"Wellbutrin is the brand name for Bupropion, a type of antidepressant (aminoketone class) that also acts as a stimulant. Wellbutrin raises the amounts of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain to more normal levels."
    I will choose freewill

Journal:

Closed Thread