Page 5 of 263 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    mightyc20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool How do you know????

So is there a way to know your entry went through? And where do you turn in the Essay into?

redbackspider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glad to see 2nd MT Contest

I am doing the contest too. I already made a big change. Went from around 255 down to 198 over the past year. I will be 40 in August 2009. I am entering the contest to gain size and get cut. I have a written plan, and contacted MT to make sure I am stacking my 4 chosen MT products correctly. The rest of my "gear" will be food, rest, and training. Nuff said. Team Body Project.
    There is no try or hope, there is only do or do not. So do not whimp out or make excuses for what you can't do, or you will never do it. Just get you a$$ in the game and do it.

BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up It's so ON!!

Well I am officially entered! Let the games begin.
    Choice not chance determines our destiny!

The only kind of respect worth having is self respect!

Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Muscle Tech Body Transformation Essay

Well today im starting my body transformation its January 1st, 2009 and my current weight is 245. I'n not going to say what weight i will end up at the end of my transformation ill just go were the Mirror leads me. I plan on bring in as much detail and shape as i can during this transformation. I will take the very seriously and us this to fix the flaws that kept me from acheiveing greatness in my last four competitions. I was criqued on not being dry enough and not being hard enough on a side note i think i dieted to hard and lost major muscle mass during each competition i entered last year. That being said i must use the Muscle Tech challenge to fine tune my contest prep and hopfully get a first place overall in this MT challenge. Additionally, im currently serving in the USN stationed in Japan. I wish all of the other competitor the best of luck and no matter what there are no looser in this contest we will all make the journey together and the true prize will be the knowledge gained, experience and most of all a body that can be looked at as a source of inspiration for all.

serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serpaserpa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheeForce View Post
    Hey bro! thanks for the input!

I just ordered both of these. Im going to stack them together to see what kind of results Ill get

Cant wait!
    I use them both together I'm sure you will be happy with your results. good luck on the competition I'm going to be in there every day every minute i'm pushin it hard.

Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im in.

Anybody have a good suggestion for a product that will also help with preserving muscle mass on my cut.(other than basic protien)

So far im settled on getting Hydroxycut hardcore but need something to complement it.

Good luck and best wishes to all. I dont post much but I have had my BSpace updated pretty much weekly the last year.

The essay is supposed to be at the end of the transformation right?
    Last edited by Timmytim97; 01-01-2009 at 07:33 AM. Reason: typo

Registered User Industrialfreak's Avatar
    Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just Entered the contest and excited to do some damage and create a new physique. Fortunity I know how to cut fat very fast but unfortunity I am not the best at putting on muscle fast. So best of luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing you all at the finish line. Train hard and stay focus'd time to take it to new levels and break new barriers. Your friend industrialfreak "f*ck the beach muscles, bring on the freak muscles"
    "F*ck the beach muscles, bring on the freak muscles"

Registered User Industrialfreak's Avatar
    Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Industrialfreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also want to say this is a hell of an oppurtunity for all of us and I would like to thank Bodybuilding.com and MuscleTech. I have been competiting for a couple of years 3 shows and three wins and I have yet to get the big break of sponsorship. So thanks again and I look forward to doing my best to win and work with both bodybuilding.com and MuscleTech to get me ready for nationals.
    "F*ck the beach muscles, bring on the freak muscles"

redbackspider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glutamine is great for preserving muscle while cutting. Also keeping protein up obviously as the fuel source so your body resorts to bf instead of muscle for fuel. The body can easily use fatty acids, bf for fuel, but the brain needs glucose, which can be derived from protein sources, so muscle is not used. Hope this helps.
    There is no try or hope, there is only do or do not. So do not whimp out or make excuses for what you can't do, or you will never do it. Just get you a$$ in the game and do it.

Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by redbackspider View Post
    Glutamine is great for preserving muscle while cutting. Also keeping protein up obviously as the fuel source so your body resorts to bf instead of muscle for fuel. The body can easily use fatty acids, bf for fuel, but the brain needs glucose, which can be derived from protein sources, so muscle is not used. Hope this helps.

Thanks, Ill look into something along that line. I had already managed to drop alot of weight but I know if im going to really compete in this contest I really need to make sure I preserve whats there at least.

kuhntwentyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Time to make 09' MINE

Just signed up 4 the contest im stoked Im 5'10'' and weigh 142lbs, My goal will be to gain about 25lbs, even if i dont win/place I just want to prove o myself that I can finish what I start. I go to school full time at OSU and work two jobs so I know I'll have to really bust my butt in the gym and really count on my diet to take over for me. I can honestly say Im not doing this for the money Im doing it because im 21yrs old and Im tired of having a 16yr olds body. I wish everyone the best of luck, I plan on using Nitro-tech and aplodan for sure, already have the nitro will buy more later when I run out and am purchasing the aplodan today. Best of luck and happy new year!

Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....Lets do it baby!!! Day 1, work hard, work hard, train, eat, sleep, grow, Get money!! get money!! baby, who's wit it!!!
    Weakness dwells in the mind,not di body

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    Day 1 and I'm in.. I can't wait to see some of the before pictures, se what I have to go against.
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up I'm so Stoked!

Ok my starting stats are weight 219 and about 18% body fat according to the skinfold test I took today. I just came off a bulk and of course the stupid holidays so I don't look as good as I did when I was Transformation of the Week. I'm 12 weeks out from my first contest of 2009 so I'm in full contest prep mode and I fully expect to blow everyone away over the next 12 weeks. This contest will be a great source of inspiration for me and help to keep me focused. I have huge plans for 2009 and winning this contest would be the icing on the cake. Plus I ain't gonna lie...I NEED that $25,000 bucks!

The thing that has me most excited though is I am 51 years old and I am so looking forward to not only competing against kids half my age but beating them. I want to show the world that 50 is not a death sentence and with dedication and determination you can accomplish anything no matter what your age. It is my sincerest hope that my winning this contest will inspire other 50 year old around the country to get off their asses and start hitting the weights. Believe me when I say I have more drive and determination than any 2 typical 30 somethings and I fully expect to win this contest. Don't forget it's not about who is the biggest and baddest but who makes the most dramatic "transformation" and at the age of 51 that will be me!

Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just signed up!!! Can't wait to start seeing my results and seeing the progress everyone else makes along the way. Just have to order my arsenal of MuscleTech products now, I'm pretty confident their line of products will help me transform my body completely. Not too forget the countless hours of cardio and training that lie ahead and the painful dieting! Best of luck to everyone!
    Big-M.A.C.

"Don't quit; suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion" - Muhammad Ali

Goal: Flat stomach by summer!

ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironjim53113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i'm in as well

i'm registering today and ordering my supplements. one question though do you only have 12 weeks once you order your supplements or do you have more time than that?

marine3412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do we have to wright an essay now?
    Even the bravest cannot fight beyond his strength - Homer
    For those who fight for it, life has a flavour the protected will never know.

Rice009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

im in

im definitely in cant wait to win this contest diet plan ready, workout plan ready, supplements ready, all i need is to wait twelve weeks for my name to be announced the winner!! high five up top

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ironjim53113 View Post
    i'm registering today and ordering my supplements. one question though do you only have 12 weeks once you order your supplements or do you have more time than that?
    Transformations must be *at least* 12 weeks, but nothing I could find in the rules says that you can't take the full 16 weeks. (If I'm wrong, I'll post here again on this.)

Originally Posted by marine3412 View Post
    Do we have to wright an essay now?
    Nope. Essays are due at the *end* of your transformation.

Originally Posted by TRANSMIGRATION View Post
    Day 1 and I'm in.. I can't wait to see some of the before pictures, se what I have to go against.
    Great idea, let's see everyone's before photos! (Scary as they may be...)
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

Talking Gotta Mow The Fur!

Originally Posted by TRANSMIGRATION View Post
    I'll have mine up later today but right now I'm working on mowing the fur down. Since summer is over my winter coat was coming in pretty thick! LMAO!!

jpen74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

News paper issues

I live in ingleside tx, and I am trying to enter this contest, but can't find a national news paper. I literally drove all around the area this morning and couldn't find one. Apparently no one in Ingleside cares to read news from outside the local community. Who would have thought that finding a national news paper would be the greatest challenge in entering and finishing the contest. To funny! I guess I'll drive to the next bigger city and have a look. Good thing gas prices have dropped, or this could end up being an expensive paper.

Good luck to everyone that entered so far, and as soon as I find a paper, I'll be joining you.

Joe

lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Entered!

Posting pics tomorrow (no new USA Today...today)

Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lbeezle View Post
    Entered!

Posting pics tomorrow (no new USA Today...today)
    I know, I found a USA Today with the date showing "Dec 31st-Jan 1st" So I just bought a local paper with the date Jan 1st and held them up next to each other. I hope that is good enough.

MrCash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am here

I am in it to win it
    Do it every time

Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Transformations must be *at least* 12 weeks, but nothing I could find in the rules says that you can't take the full 16 weeks. (If I'm wrong, I'll post here again on this.)

Nope. Essays are due at the *end* of your transformation.

Great idea, let's see everyone's before photos! (Scary as they may be...)
    I am entered and have posted the pics in my progress section. If someone can share how to post them in here I will be more than happy to be the first, however embarrassing they may be.

Djay7715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Question:

Does the wokout plan stop at 12 weeks or can I exceed the 12 week timeframe???

Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Today the challenge starts. Make sure to log your food intake and workout. I've not done the food log before and my results suffered. So put in the extra effort it'll pay off.
    As for going over twelve weeks on your transformation Admin posted earlier we can go the full 16 weeks. He'll repost if he's wrong.
    Sidenote: You can get a free sample of Gakic with your order.
    See ya in the gym!
    Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see them tumble down the stairs.

Originally Posted by Moving_Forward View Post
    I know, I found a USA Today with the date showing "Dec 31st-Jan 1st" So I just bought a local paper with the date Jan 1st and held them up next to each other. I hope that is good enough.

I just used the 31st-1st one in my pic its prob fine.

Is there a email response or anything to verify your entry?
    Last edited by Timmytim97; 01-01-2009 at 10:32 AM.

Originally Posted by Timmytim97 View Post
    I just used the 31st-1st one in my pic its prob fine.

Is there a email response or anything to verify your entry?
    I didn't get anything. I am assuming that it went through and everything is cool.

LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just signed up. Day one starts tomorrow due to gym not open today.