Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also lol at giving birth to a child whose father you know wont stick around. What kind of dumb **** do you have to be? Speaks a lot about both parents, one is an irresponsible person, the other is a dumb ****. The manmore, not only will be raising the product of two not very bright people, on top of that the lil ****er looks nothing like him. Anyone who defends this **** is simply a cuck.

Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DieselRobert1 View Post
    Female cope on her part, she probably is a single mom or knows one and it personally offends her that guys don't want to take care of another man's **** trophy.

My children? 100% till the day I die, someone else's? Yeah-****ing-right.
    Not a single mom, no kids at all, nothing to do with cope.

You don't get to live a hedonistic life style and then get on a soap box is my point.

Miscers are flaming hypocrites and if they knocked up one of their "raw dog" sloots you could bet they'd be out the door faster than you could say child support. Or they'd beg her to get an abortion.

I'm just exhausted with the hypocrisy.
    Be patient like the mountain. And you will learn to be strong.

100% serious 50% of the time.

Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    Fukkin sad how much of this guy's life 4chan ended up dredging up just because he has a black stepson. I'm not defending the BBall player in this story, but the guys detectiving him and sending the woman autistic **** in an email really need a life.
    4chan is weaponized autism, with a dash of racism.

I would bet money half of them fap furiously to BLACKED videos.
    Be patient like the mountain. And you will learn to be strong.

100% serious 50% of the time.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    This is what happens when you care more about how a girl looks than what a girl does.

There are A LOT of guys who go by this mindset, including some amongst us here and IRL. Stop screwing and getting oneitis with 8+/10s, find a 6-7 that has a nice smile, eats well, actually thinks you're a catch and considers a relationship a two-way street. Stay clear of or use protection with girls that don't.
    Thread/

The Eccentric SickKant SerbianSickKant's Avatar
    SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Better than being a 5'8 Timothy that marries and becomes beta provider to a single mom tbh
    degenmaxx

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why don't irresponsible people just get abortions? Or take plan B. Or do something other than raise the child when you are clearly an irresponsible moron. I feel bad for this guy but if it makes him happy whatever I guess at least the child will have two parents. That type of girl is not someone you'd want to marry even if she didn't have a child. Curious how long they even dated before getting married

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FFailed View Post
    Why don't irresponsible people just get abortions? Or take plan B. Or do something other than raise the child when you are clearly an irresponsible moron.
    Emotions and retardation
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    ᗪIᔕᑕᖇIᗰIᑎᗩTIOᑎ E᙭ᑕᒪᑌᔕIOᑎ IᑎᗪOᑕTᖇIᑎᗩTIOᑎ

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i mean on one hand the child deserves a loving father figure who is there for her/him and being a good dad is no joke nor beta.

but on the other hand i just cannot imagine another guy smashing a girl then leaving, then she obviously looks for something more stable than sexually enticing so usually they settle for someone who they think is beta. she probs let the tyrone do anal anytime he wanted and whenever shes in bed with timothy shes "just not in the mood"

Originally Posted by sdoo View Post
    I don't fukin get it. He's 6'6, decent looking, and plays basketball for a living. I don't know how much he makes because he's not in the NBA (yet), but I'm sure it's at least comparable to a doctor or a lawyer's salary. I can safely say he's in the top 10% of men in the world and he marries a woman that has unnecessary baggage when he can have ANY woman he wants. This is the equivalent of Jeff Bezos driving past the BMW dealership with a brand new M5 in the lobby; and picking up a beat up 2002 civic with a knocking engine at the used car lot next door.

It just blows my mind that women will see this as an example of having their cake and eating it too. Yep, they can get knocked up by an alpha with superior genetics, then have the beta support you and your child for the rest of your life. All men should be like this, be willing to step for me and my bastard child. And at any time she wants she can divorce him, take half of his assets, then have prenup for the rest of her life. The only explanation I can think of is that he is LITERALLY a cuck and finds pleasure in raising another man's child, especially one where it's painfully obvious that he's not the father.

Seriously, if a top genetic 10% male is marrying a woman with a child from a previous relationship, what does that mean for us average Joes? That we are destined to marry a woman with 4 children, all from different fathers too?

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dir2yxPUEAEblvJ.jpg:large[/ig]

This was on her twitter. Fuking srsly straight from the horses mouth = Alpha fuks, beta bucks.

So this dude knew her for years; she didn't even remember him; was her gay best friend emotional tampon; and married her after Tyrone had her in her prime and went g2g on her and his kid!? Putting her on a pedestal for a damn decade
    G-league players earn only 30k i believe. but if housing is paid for (i assume it isnt good so he probs got his own place if he wants to impress his stacy)

Originally Posted by hughgainz View Post
    Did no one else notice how this homeboy is still playing ball at college... at 26 years old???
    not too familiar with the g-league but im sure hes in it. in the pic it says he got in the NBA draft.
    Ex-Distance Runner | Ex-Sprinter | Current Bodybuilder/weight lifter
    5 Min mile 25 sec 200m 315 S/275DL/190B (5 RM for all)
    **INTJ/INFJ somewhere inbetween crew**

**dyel mode unless have pump and flexing crew. aka natty crew.**

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PKneyr View Post
    Also lol at giving birth to a child whose father you know wont stick around. What kind of dumb **** do you have to be? Speaks a lot about both parents, one is an irresponsible person, the other is a dumb ****. The manmore, not only will be raising the product of two not very bright people, on top of that the lil ****er looks nothing like him. Anyone who defends this **** is simply a cuck.
    Not defending this, but maybe she was raised Catholic and doesn't believe in abortion.

The Eccentric SickKant SerbianSickKant's Avatar
    SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Not defending this, but maybe she was raised Catholic and doesn't believe in abortion.
    But she believes in letting some guy fck her and cum inside her?
    degenmaxx

CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000) CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000) CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000) CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000) CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000) CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000) CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000) CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000) CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000) CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000) CAWKS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by grinching90 View Post
    Ain't nothin' but a HTC party.

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    That guy will make a huge difference in that childs life and will receive love and admiration for it.
    that guy has a lifetime of "you are not my dad, white boy" to look forward to

megacucked
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course the kids name is Austyn.

She found her beta provider, good for her I guess.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gayle1 View Post
    Good for them. Perhaps the baby will have a bright future.

This. Not for me but let’s get real this is better for the kid.

And that’s fine with me.

Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    that guy has a lifetime of "you are not my dad, white boy" to look forward to

megacucked

Probably true too though.

Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "worshiping our god w you is my favorite" lol

he willing took this upon himself so whatever lol i could never do it.
    be the turtle in the race.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FFailed View Post
    Why don't irresponsible people just get abortions? Or take plan B. Or do something other than raise the child when you are clearly an irresponsible moron. I feel bad for this guy but if it makes him happy whatever I guess at least the child will have two parents. That type of girl is not someone you'd want to marry even if she didn't have a child. Curious how long they even dated before getting married
    That's the consolation in this scenario, at least the kid will -maybe- have a father figure for a while.. Until the mother/father fuk up and they separate.

Originally Posted by SerbianSickKant View Post
    But she believes in letting some guy fck her and cum inside her?
    Religion or not, many people are OK with premarital sex, but not OK with abortion. I've also met people that are NOT Ok with premarital sex, but are ok with abortion.

Wonder if the Misc is favorable towards adoption, in general. Looking at some of the replies ITT, you guys make it sound like a married couple adopting a child that is likely going to end up in terrible shelters = beta
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing to add other than I remember this guy from playing at Oklahoma and he has some of the worst tribal tattoos I've ever seen on his arms

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just looked at those bride pics.

Are women these days serious????

Half were obese, all of them behaving like skanks and can’t help but stick their rear ends out every chance they get, tongues out, drunk.

She gonna show these pics to Auwsten or whatever when she’s older?

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Single mothers who had children out of wedlock, show at the very least, poor judgement when it comes to major life decisions. Would be a red flag.

If I was single at my age (38) I would think the cream of the crop would be divorced mothers, a woman without kids in her late 30's is some sort of red flag, unless she cant have children.

Settling for a single mother when you're 30 or under with no kids of your own? Fkin lol.

STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    This is what happens when you care more about how a girl looks than what a girl does.

There are A LOT of guys who go by this mindset, including some amongst us here and IRL. Stop screwing and getting oneitis with 8+/10s, find a 6-7 that has a nice smile, eats well, actually thinks you're a catch and considers a relationship a two-way street. Stay clear of or use protection with girls that don't.
    Agreed lol although it's more like a lot of us. You are what you attract, folks.

fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's one thing if she chose a legit spouse and it just went downhill for reasons out of her control (guy was abusive) - but judging by her friends and persona she was just another hot white girl that had a bbc fetish, tried to prove society wrong by dating a useless bbc and the one thing that everyone said would happen, happened. He pumped and dumped, left her with a kid. Most people would have to live with that mistake for life but because she's still attractive, she didn't have to pay for her consequences. She doesn't seem to have truly learned from her mistakes either as she is talking to a regular dude in some of her texts and then trying to use the bad experiences she got from "Tyrone" and judge everyone else not herself for being in that position anyway which is the worst part. If she got out of it like yeah I was stupid, she would appreciate what she has, another red flag.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by grinching90 View Post
    Why are women such pros at reversing dump trucks of baggage into any given conversation? lol just something I notice.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With all that being said, i would instantly break up with a retarded sloot that posts our conversation on social media.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    Wow that kid might actually have a decent father figure in her life.

What a beta as fuk human being that guy is ?
    well, its feminist brainwashing to think youre an "alpha" or "being a man" for raising someone elses crotch spawn.
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Anti Marriage Crew*

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄,

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i feel sick reading this. hope the best for them. maybe he'll raise the child right and prevent future single mothers (good for us all).
    <HTC>

STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000) STA556 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Why are women such pros at reversing dump trucks of baggage into any given conversation? lol just something I notice.
    Because #wahmen

That's why.

DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gayle1 View Post
    Good for them. Perhaps the baby will have a bright future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnes...Adoption_Study

Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    discusting cuckold
    u intimidated brah?

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Perfect example that even with manmore height and athletic future a man can still fall into the role of a cuck without even realizing it. Average/low self esteem + probably never really had his heart broken + no pivotal redpill event = disaster even for athletes.
    Maybe he really likes the girl but I can't see her having a personality that would make any self respecting man overlook the facts here.

Wonder how long it'll be until she's out for 'girls night' swallowing Jamal's dink while her husband is at home taking care of her 'blessing'. You can already tell the girl likes to party and clearly isn't done with her slooting. Legit feel bad for this boyo.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★
    ★ No-fap for one day then cave Crew ★
    ★ Stealth flex wherever I go Crew ★

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    With all that being said, i would instantly break up with a retarded sloot that posts our conversation on social media.
    lol ^ this poor dude. Is it really necessary to be blasting this crap all over social media for everyone to see? Can she not just let the dam dude care for them in peace and not be judged even more than he probably already is. There are so many red flags with this girl