Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tom11 View Post
    Lmao at how pussified today's society has become. People are actually blamed, ridiculed and labeled as "racists", "bigots" and "ignorant" because they don't want immigrants in their country. Fuk multiculturalism, each person to his own country, here is how Sweden is now because of immigration, a SHTHOLE:

how is this a s*** hole?

Americans are seen as stupid
    Brits are seen as uptight
    Europeans have stupid ******* accents.
    Reason I ask is because I have an American University education so I guess they value my work more since the company I worked for would rather us move over there then hire an Australian.

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2 girls that show that immigrants have no plans of assimilating into the culture of the country that welcomed them. Immigrants are welcomed in countries in most cases but under the premise that they accept and assimiliate into the country's culture. Legal american immigrants take a shtload of courses, have to know american history, the list of american presidents and many facts about america (like famous places) in order to get citizenship. They need to show that they have accepted the culture of the country that welcomed them.

But in this picture you can see that those 2 young ladies have no intent or purpose to assimilate with the Swedish culture, wearing a "swag" hat over their burqas (or whatever this is, don't know the exact name). Also this shows a lot of things about their intelligence, I don't think this kind of outfit is allowed for islam. Burqas with swag hats.

Also there are many other things that are now shown in this picture, like that rape has SKYROCKETED in sweden because of immigrants.
    This is a hijab, not a burqa (burqa is a black cloak that also covers face).

You would have done yourself many more favors talking about the rape incidences rather than whining about girls wearing snapbacks over their hijabs.

aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CBlackJack View Post
    how is this a s*** hole?

Reason I ask is because I have an American University education so I guess they value my work more since the company I worked for would rather us move over there then hire an Australian.
    Is it an American company? That would explain it.

tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how is this a s*** hole?

Check out Sweden's rape rates over the course of last 5-10 years (when they had large immigration waves). Also immigrants are required to fit in the culture of the country that welcomed them. Do you see those 2 young ladies assimilating?

Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    This is a hijab, not a burqa (burqa is a black cloak that also covers face).

You would have done yourself many more favors talking about the rape incidences rather than whining about girls wearing snapbacks over their hijabs.
    All things matter. This picture just shows that immigrants have ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION of assimilating to the country's culture and that matters a lot. Crimes are worse of course but this was worth mentioning.

Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Australian Labour Movement.
    Nod and say g'day to everyone I make eye contact with

Check out Sweden's rape rates over the course of last 5-10 years (when they had large immigration waves). Also immigrants are required to fit in the culture of the country that welcomed them. Do you see those 2 young ladies assimilating?

All things matter. This picture just shows that immigrants have ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION of assimilating to the country's culture and that matters a lot. Crimes are worse of course but this was worth mentioning.
    I do see them assimilating, actually. They're wearing leather jackets and jeans, not abayas and African skirts. I'm willing to place money on a bet that they probably would not wear the hijab if their parents gave them a choice. Relax, their kids will probably be as Swedish as you dude.

Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do see them assimilating, actually. They're wearing leather jackets and jeans, not abayas and African skirts. I'm willing to place money on a bet that they probably would not wear the hijab if their parents gave them a choice. Relax, their kids will probably be as Swedish as you dude.
    Sweden should be for swedes, just like how I believe Iraq for iraqis.

China for chinese. Japan for japanese.

Why are white countries being flooded with Iraqis, Iranians, ****lians, pakistanis, Indians, chinese people?

miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i want to move to Florida but its so hard to get a green card. Getting a work visa to go to Australia is easy as pie from Canada

Originally Posted by Deenly View Post

Why are white countries being flooded with Iraqis, Iranians, ****lians, pakistanis, Indians, chinese people?
    k now give America and Canada and Australia back to the natives, thank you in advance.

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But when does it end though? its only a matter of time before whites are minorities in their own countries. Then immigrants will seize power and they will NOT be as friendly as we were to them.

tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They wear leather jackets and jeans because they would be freezing with african outfit... They are not assimiliating at all and their children will probably wear burqas too.

miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

according to your theory shouldnt Australia be for the aboriginals and the british that took it over should go back to Britain?? This would only make sense since you guys still follow the queen

Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    k now give America and Canada and Australia back to the natives, thank you in advance.
    I don't care for America, Canada, Australia. <--those countries were multicultural from the get-go

but why is Europe being floored with non-white immigrants?

I went to Brussels, Belgium last month and I thought i was in Lebanon.

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Trust her ^.
    She's from southern suburbs.
    Sig says arab.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    But when does it end though? its only a matter of time before whites are minorities in their own countries. Then immigrants will seize power and they will NOT be as friendly as we were to them.
    They wear leather jackets and jeans because they would be freezing with african outfit... They are not assimiliating at all and their children will probably wear burqas too.
    I know enough hijabi girls that take that ch*t off as soon as they're in an area where their parents won't see them, so no. trends have shown that they will be white-washed and westernised , not that mainstream Straya/Canada/America will become the Middle East
    I don't care for America, Canada, Australia. <--those countries were multicultural from the get-go

but why is Europe being floored with non-white immigrants?

I went to Brussels, Belgium last month and I thought i was in Lebanon.
    Blame the French.

Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    Trust her ^.
    She's from southern suburbs.
    Sig says arab.
    m8, I'm from fking Parramatta.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    Did you skip your English class? Homogenous is a pretty adaptable word. Are you too stupid to realize that the established demographic in Australia up until two decades ago had 90+% European heritage that had over the years accumulated their own unique culture? I'd say that stands out as somewhat homogeneous when you start factoring in 3rd world, non-Western immigration en masse. Liberal *******.
    And what do you think the "established culture" or heritage was before Southern and Eastern Europeans arrived? Or before Irish and Scotsmen arrived? Or before non-criminal Englishmen arrived? Each of these waves brought their own heritage, eventually integrated into mainstream society and added to its culture. Disregarding aboriginal demographics for the sake of argument, Australia used to be "90%+ English"... then "90%+ British"... then "90%+ Northwestern European" and so on. Culture is not static, it's constantly evolving. When you look back at demographic data, realize that the concept of "white" or "European" culture wasn't anything like it is today as different European and British subjects were distinct from one another. Today's immigrants will eventually assimilate, and 20-30 years from now you'll be raving as an old man about whichever wave of newcomers is the current one.

PS: If you want to sound like you're smarter than everyone else, try reading a book instead of calling someone who doesn't quite agree with you a "Liberal *******" out of the gates.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    m8, I'm from fking Parramatta.
    We've already had PM's or Comment swaps before and you told me you werent. Bankstown or something.
    <3
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

Originally Posted by miromoet View Post
    according to your theory shouldnt Australia be for the aboriginals and the british that took it over should go back to Britain?? This would only make sense since you guys still follow the queen
    PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE FKING JOKING!

Did you actually confuse conquering with immigration? Explorers conquered america and australia with force, they didn't immigrate there. If ****lians, pakis, etc want to live to Sweden for example without assimilating they should use force. If they win, then fine they have the right to live there with their own culture. Else, assimilate or gtfo.

Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    india is a chithole, yes, but lets not pretend the british had nothing to do with that. they fuked india, nowadays corrupt as fuk indian politicians are fuking india

but yeah, indians are 12% of american doctors while being 1% of american population. not exactly the best group to use as your example
    America was first world and it was doing well without indians.

White men built America.

Ever heard of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, James Madison, John Adams, and the rest of blue or green eyed founding fathers.

Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000)
    australia with force
    Although I agree with thinking miromoet is joking, sending a few thousand starving souls to die in a chithole on the other side of the world from their home is hardly moving in by force.
    Nod and say g'day to everyone I make eye contact with

CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBlackJack will become famous soon enough. (+50)

White men built America.

Ever heard of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, James Madison, John Adams, and the rest of blue or green eyed founding fathers.
    Oh lord. This guy >___>

Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500)

White men built America.

lol bro at least post on your real account

Why is it that miscers always fail to find middle ground on EVERYTHING? Its always the extreme here. If you live in a 3rd world country and want to immigrate to a 1st world country, you should have to have a degree first, accept that the native citizens arent going to cater to you and if you get into any legal trouble, you and your family get deported. Its simple as that. Immigration wouldnt even be a problem in certain countries if they didnt let in every 3rd worlder with a pulse.

Anyone ITT who is defending the current immigration polices in certain countries or (on the opposite end of the spectrum) hoping for some all white utopia is delusional.

Originally Posted by Durg View Post
    Although I agree with thinking miromoet is joking, sending a few thousand starving souls to die in a chithole on the other side of the world from their home is hardly moving in by force.
    And yet they almost completely eradicated Aborigines in Tasmania.

FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Ironic considering all the aussies in the thread are rude as fuk.

Regardless, i wish the US had stricter immigration laws. Tired of having to bow down to everyone else's religions and beliefs and having it shoved down my throat. Stay in your own chitty country if you want to sacrifice goats or wear a rag. Serious.
    How is someone wearing a turban shoving their beliefs "down your throat".
    Misc Med Crew - Medical Genetics/Metabolomics

Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post
    How is someone wearing a turban shoving their beliefs "down your throat".
    Sikh detected^

Originally Posted by Lazlo1 View Post
    If you live in a 3rd world country and want to immigrate to a 1st world country, you should have to have a degree first
    You might be onto something but I doubt it is easy to get a 3 year degree in a chithole that is filled with either war or poverty.
    How about they come here on the basis that they are instantly entered into a degree once here, that the government funds the majority of at the start (just like HECS/HELP schemes) and which they pay back once they have completed and are earning?
    Fail the class and get sent home.
    Fail to pay/get a job once you get a degree and you get no welfare for that, or something.

FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    They dont speak English. They come from third world chithole countries. These immigrants CREATED those chithole countries they live in. The white man created Canada, America, Europe, Australia and they are the best countries in the world. Indians created India and its a fuking chithole. Asians created China and its a chithole. Its not a coincidence. They made it that way. So why the **** do we want them here? Sure, there are lots of deserving well educated english speaking immigrants and I have no problem with that, I welcome them. But 95% of them are just trash looking to live off the backs of the whites.

"But 95% of them are just trash looking to live off the backs of the whites."

brb Go to any high school enrichment program in Alberta, and check out the demographics.
    brb Go to any engineering, medical school, PhD STEM program and check out the demographics.
    brb look at Stats Canada's minority stats and look under average income.

Don't even try passing that bullchit off here in Canada. Canada has a strict immigration policy, that only lets a certain pedigree of people in.
    Misc Med Crew - Medical Genetics/Metabolomics

Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    You might be onto something but I doubt it is easy to get a 3 year degree in a chithole that is filled with either war or poverty.
    How about they come here on the basis that they are instantly entered into a degree once here, that the government funds the majority of at the start (just like HECS/HELP schemes) and which they pay back once they have completed and are earning?
    Fail the class and get sent home.
    Fail to pay/get a job once you get a degree and you get no welfare for that, or something.
    But what if they dont complete the degree or find employment? Then that would just be wasted government money. I'm not a fan of the handouts. This is coming from a non-european myself. If you want to make it in a 1st world country, you should have to work hard the old fashioned way. The government giving handouts to immigrants is why its such a problem right now to begin with

But what if they dont complete the degree or find employment? Then that would just be wasted government money. I'm not a fan of the handouts. This is coming from a non-european myself. If you want to make it in a 1st world country, you should have to work hard the old fashioned way. The government giving handouts to immigrants is why its such a problem right now to begin with
    Even if you don't complete your degree, the second you earn more than 41K your school debt will come out of your salary. It's not an "immigrant handout", it's a right afforded to all Australians to raise participation in higher education. Many immigrants do come here to make a better life for themselves- there are many people in my degree for whom English is a 2nd or 3rd language, and a lot of them are in their 30's. Conversely, there's enough people who are 3rd generation Australian living off welfare and popping out children for the baby bonus.

Laziness knows no colour.

Do you think that they'd sit through 3/4 of their education to be deported without getting the end cirtificate?
    In NSW the UWS (most poverty uni) you still like 2 months to drop out or change courses etc with nothing paid, before you have to pay the deposit. Oh and I meant these immigrants should still have to pay something. Anyone can drop out of uni, they still have to pay what is owed and for immigrants, theyd be looking at deportation back to dirkadirkastan or united states of curry.

Even if you don't complete your degree, the second you earn more than 41K your school debt will come out of your salary. It's not an "immigrant handout", it's a right afforded to all Australians to raise participation in higher education. Many immigrants do come here to make a better life for themselves- there are many people in my degree for whom English is a 2nd or 3rd language, and a lot of them are in their 30's. Conversely, there's enough people who are 3rd generation Australian living off welfare and popping out children for the baby bonus.

Laziness knows no colour.
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.