Page 49 of 296 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 8853
    ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    This similar but better
    Other than the fact that they both have peanut and caramel, I don't think they're similar at all.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post
    So, I haven't actually tried Steve's ice cream although many of you have posted about it and their banana pudding is on my eventual hit list. This morning I saw a whoopie pie flavor from them in the frozen isle, and I can't recall anyone talking about that particular one before. There is also no trace of it on their website. Something new, perhaps? Wish I'd thought to take a picture but it completely skipped my mind.
    it's new. i think there's about six new flavors coming out from steve's right now.
    Ladieeeees

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New Orleans Ice Cream Care Package:

Banana Fosters
    Mint Chocolate Cookie
    Praline Crunch (x2)
    Chocolate City (x2)
    Mississippi Debris
    Mardi Gras Pie
    Cafe Au Luit & Beignets
    Cajun Rum Raisin
    Cherries Jubilee
    Coffee & Chicory
    Creole Cream Cheese
    White Chocolate Bread Pudding

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, I haven't actually tried Steve's ice cream although many of you have posted about it and their banana pudding is on my eventual hit list. This morning I saw a whoopie pie flavor from them in the frozen isle, and I can't recall anyone talking about that particular one before. There is also no trace of it on their website. Something new, perhaps? Wish I'd thought to take a picture but it completely skipped my mind.
    Banana Pudding was great IMO.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

New Orleans Ice Cream Company Mardi Gras Pie

http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...eam-mardi-gras

As you make your way down the pint the graham cracker pieces are scattered all over the place. The Chocolate Flakes are hit or miss in the pint. I had a total of around 10 that were little shards that reminded me of taking a piece of chocolate and shattering it on a counter with a hammer. The texture is very light and melts instantly in your mouth. The Marshmallow Swirl is hard to pick up, but there is a small light texture throughout the pint that is limited in appearance. The combination of the marshmallow base, bits of graham crackers, and little shards of chocolate compliment each other perfectly. The only downside is it seems that a bit more could of made this pint spectacular. The base is good, but its not great. The Wegmans base I had in the past was superior as a marshmallow flavor alone. Gelato Fiasco reminded me of a stronger graham cracker base, and B&J's is more chocolate based. Dairy Queen is a basic vanilla soft serve that meshes their mix-ins to give everything an ever-lasting taste. Overall this is a good pint, with a touch more of the mix-ins provided and a denser marshmallow flavor this would be a top rank!

Grade: B

seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Banana Pudding was great IMO.
    the only steve's flavor i wouldn't reccomend is brooklyn blackout
    Ladieeeees

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Other than the fact that they both have peanut and caramel, I don't think they're similar at all.
    I wasn't saying exact same just that they are similar and the BJ one is preferable
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wasn't saying exact same just that they are similar and the BJ one is preferable
    My point was, it's not a really fair comparison.

I tried Sam's Choice's new Butterscotch Salted Fudge and it wasn't good: http://www.********.com/media/set/?s..._album_comment
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My point was, it's not a really fair comparison.

I tried Sam's Choice's new Butterscotch Salted Fudge and it wasn't good: http://www.********.com/media/set/?s..._album_comment
    Told you

Awful
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats funny cause I actually did enjoy the butterscotch flavor, I would buy it again...Actually thought it was one of the better of the sam's flavors IMO. I think I enjoyed this more than the coffee and doughnuts flavor even. Maybe its a nice change up from the normal vanilla/choc base, and while the chunks in mine were darn big as well they werent as hard as chinese algebra lol. But I will say I also loved those golden wrapped butterscotch candies as a kid. really wish there was more butterscotch flavored ice creams to compare it to, and goes to show everyone has different taste buds.

have you tried the cherry flavored one yet?
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    thats funny cause I actually did enjoy the butterscotch flavor, I would buy it again...Actually thought it was one of the better of the sam's flavors IMO. I think I enjoyed this more than the coffee and doughnuts flavor even. Maybe its a nice change up from the normal vanilla/choc base, and while the chunks in mine were darn big as well they werent as hard as chinese algebra lol. But I will say I also loved those golden wrapped butterscotch candies as a kid. really wish there was more butterscotch flavored ice creams to compare it to, and goes to show everyone has different taste buds.

have you tried the cherry flavored one yet?
    Yeah, I think if I had any sort of affinity for butterscotch it would have been a little more enjoyable. Those chunks were ridiculous. I had to repeatedly stab them with my spoon just to break them. I'll probably try the other two flavors soon.

jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I think if I had any sort of affinity for butterscotch it would have been a little more enjoyable. Those chunks were ridiculous. I had to repeatedly stab them with my spoon just to break them. I'll probably try the other two flavors soon.
    Just curious tbh not trying to hate on any reviewers, or heck even like youtube food reviewers I watch.....but I dont get why if you dont like something why would you bother reviewing it? I just see it alot, "oh I dont like pumpkin, lets give this pumpkin strudel pop-tart a whirl" I mean already kind of going in with a bias I'd think?
    Just say no to Carbs

Just curious tbh not trying to hate on any reviewers, or heck even like youtube food reviewers I watch.....but I dont get why if you dont like something why would you bother reviewing it? I just see it alot, "oh I dont like pumpkin, lets give this pumpkin strudel pop-tart a whirl" I mean already kind of going in with a bias I'd think?
    Sometimes it's purely out of curiosity. I've mentioned before that I've tried some flavors that I thought I wouldn't like and ended up loving them. I don't hate butterscotch, it's just not like peanut butter for me. PB ice creams tend to get a small bump in the rating, merely from my bias. I think context is important when you read anybody's reviews for an extended period of time. You know the stuff they like, know the stuff they aren't a fan of, etc. For example, if you ever see me give a marshmallow based iced cream a good review (Like I did with Salt & Straw's Pots of Gold & Rainbows) then you know it's good. I really don't like marshmallow.

Does that make sense? I want to try everything!

Edit: Except Tiramisu flavors. Not even once.

ahh that makes sense, esp the curiosity thing....I have to admit I tried the B&J tiramisu out of total curiosity (didnt even know what it was at the time lolz) one and only time thats for sure. I just wish there was more selection in my area, hard to find something that isnt B&J or talenti, thats probably why I get a bit excited over the Sam's choice flavors.
    Just say no to Carbs

I'm making an attempt to write reviews more how I actually talk IRL. No offense but I can't stand reviews like Bob's.

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What Erick said!!! And also sometimes the flavor you don't care for as much combines with others to taste a lot better than you would ever imagine.. For instance, I wasn't a huge coconut fan growing up but I tried B&J's Coconut Seven Layer Bar & it blew me away! Easily in my top 3 for B&J's..
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm making an attempt to write reviews more how I actually talk IRL. No offense but I can't stand reviews like Bob's.
    Agree. Fair enough on the comparison, just the closest I could come to
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Agree. Fair enough on the comparison, just the closest I could come to
    I love Nutty Caramel Swirl BTW.

This one is comparable but the molasses made it blah IMO: http://jenis.com/flavors/ice-creams/...asses-peanuts/

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    What Erick said!!! And also sometimes the flavor you don't care for as much combines with others to taste a lot better than you would ever imagine.. For instance, I wasn't a huge coconut fan growing up but I tried B&J's Coconut Seven Layer Bar & it blew me away! Easily in my top 3 for B&J's..
    I felt this way about Dublin Mudslide (veeeeery mixed feelings about coffee and boozy flavors in ice cream). R.I.P.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

I felt this way about Dublin Mudslide (veeeeery mixed feelings about coffee and boozy flavors in ice cream). R.I.P.
    Right in the feels.

Just curious tbh not trying to hate on any reviewers, or heck even like youtube food reviewers I watch.....but I dont get why if you dont like something why would you bother reviewing it?
    not everything everyone consumes will be a hit.
    Think Seasonal things or exclusives. People jump on them because its in season. While it may be a far stretch to enjoy it, its worth a shot. if its bad its bad. Share your experience and move on for others who will read it and utilize the information for their decision to purchase.

I picked up Sam's Choice Chocolate Hazelnut flavor. I'm not sure if it's going to be good or not, but when I peeled back the lid I found a ~1inch thick layer of Chocolate Hazelnut Spread over the top. So it looks like they went big with the swirl again on this one.

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Noticed Candy Bar Pie is disappearing around my area so I decided to pick up a pint. picked up the last one at my fairway. winning!
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    Noticed Candy Bar Pie is disappearing around my area so I decided to pick up a pint. picked up the last one at my fairway. winning!
    I have a pint in my freezer too. How it's not a permanent flavor I have no idea.

Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ben & Jerry's gets rid of OCC, Nutty Caramel Swirl, and CBP, but keeps Cheesecake Brownie. This is an injustice
    GS Warriors, 49ers, and Sharks.

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bad Meets Evil View Post
    Ben & Jerry's gets rid of OCC, Nutty Caramel Swirl, and CBP, but keeps Cheesecake Brownie. This is an injustice
    Love Cheesecake Brownie, but agree that it blows they keep killing off some amazing flavors.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The walmart in my middle of no where ND town finally getting a few more of the newer products that have been coming out. They got the whole lineup of the new Haagen-Dazs artisan lineup. I started with the Tres Leches Brigadeiro and Chocolate Caramelized Oat. I like the Chocolate Caramelized Oat quite a bit but was disappointed with the Tres Leches Brigadeir. I thought there would be some sort of mix ins but nope. Just a caramel and vanilla like ice cream to me basically. Next time I plan on getting the Ginger Molasses Cookie and maybe the Spiced Pecan Turtle. The Banana Rum Jam does not interest me but who knows, may try down the road.

Another new product was from Talenti was hazelnut cholcolate chip. I plan to give it a go down the road. Too bad my store hardly gets any of the other amazing sounding flavors from their old and new lineup.

last product I would like to try is the Sams Choice....can't remember at the moment. Will update when I figure it out.

While putting groceries away I grumbled about fitting in 2 pizzas in the freezer. Wife said there would be more room if I didn't have so much ice cream and keep buying more each week and I said ice cream is the only thing that should be in there.
    Last edited by crpav; 04-03-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Some good info on why some flavors went to the grave yard from OSS :

I was able to find out a bunch of stuff but most importantly why some of the more popular flavors have been killed off. First off, the hyped Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. This was a big hit for people and the reason is quite simple, the bakery that supplied the oatmeal cookies stopped producing them. While Eric and the team went to multiple bakeries to get them to replicate the mix-in, none of them were up to par. So instead of putting out a lesser quality ice cream, they had no choice but to send it to the graveyard. Next, Dublin Mudslide. We still get questions about this one and the problem here was they couldn't get any fair-trade/non-gmo Irish cream. Most shockingly of the bunch was Late Night Snack. The reason behind this one was because Jimmy would no longer be on the show, the network didn't want him a part of anything that dealt with the show. While some of you know, this flavor was released in other countries as Couch Potato. While there's no plans of it being re-released in the US as such, I wouldn't put it past them. There are probably more I'm forgetting but at that point, I was beyond spent. Oh wait one more! Coconut Seven Layer Bar is a beloved scoop shop exclusive and for those of you hoping to see it in pints, don't hold your breath. The ingredients are too costly that Ben & Jerry's wouldn't make much of a profit at their current price point and would have to increase the price to compensate for things.

Been stupid busy last week, but will edit this post in a bit with a pic bomb of ~2 weeks worth of pints/tries; got some of the new Dreyers Custards too, good stuff. All in all, enjoyed every sampling.

Sam's Choice, Blackberry Crumble- Could have used some more of the crust mix ins but that swirl was insane; loved it so much, a great blackberry/fruit choice and definitely getting again.

Other buys-
    Dreyers Snickerdoodle Custard

Last edited by gbullock32; 04-05-2015 at 04:17 AM.

Tonight Cookie Dough- Wont lie, popped the top and saw almost all chocolate and was pissed. B&J Chocolate just isn't that good. Well I must apologize to B&J this time; my pint had barely any chocolate base at all, that chocolate you see? Yeah, that was ALL Chocolate Cookie, a nice and delicious with a gritty/chewy texture cookie. Easy A for this pint, will demolish again.