Page 41 of 163 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 4869
    Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Coonsmell View Post
    Discussions in this thread have started to lean towards pseudo-science, which is unfortunate because meditation holds a lot more merits than that.

When someone asks something like "Why do I feel vibrations when I meditate?" we don't have to bring quantum physics into the discussion, it just comes across as crap. The way I see it, the vibrations/tingling are a lot more straight forward then this. During meditation, we are just a lot more aware of our bodily sensations. When I go deep enough, I can feel the blood rushing through me all over my body, with each beat of my heart.
    Agreed.

barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbdwyer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't want to read through the entire thread so maybe someone can throw me a bone here

When I do the videos in the OP I go into this state where I am wide awake but dreaming. Another world and I watch and explore different situations and people and yeah. Am I doing it right?

initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MiKey4 View Post
    I don't disagree that meditation is pretty cool and healthy, but using quantum physics as a tool to convince people that there is fundamental scientific understanding of it is misleading at best. There is very little reconciliation between the physical theory and the concept of "higher vibrational planes of consciousness". There is no established link between QM and consciousness, and much of the physics was incorrect as well.

By all means enjoy sharing your experiences... but you can't slip some physics in there and expect it to go unprobed.

edit- on that note, this "Schumann resonance" idea appears to be another false link between consciousness and basic physics. The idea is that the ionosphere is a huge resonator, and its physical dimensions define the resonant frequency, just like the amount of air in a bottle defines its pitch when you blow on it. I don't see any obvious connection between this and the human mind. On another planet this resonance may be at a totally different frequency.
    Originally Posted by Appono View Post
    Lol, whatever it takes to make them believe.
    lol I'll stop after this since you guys are so butt hurt about it; what I posted before was just to get you to think about things without necessarily believing it. After all, what's more foolish: believing in something 100% or not believing it at all? What makes me upset is that you're 19 years old and you think you know everything there is to how the universe works

Last vid I'll post... just goes to show that there is definitely something "more" than what we perceive on a day-to-day basis:

RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RiYelir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am taking a class titled "Principles and Practice of Meditation" this semester. Made it to my first class today. Seems pretty legit. There are more hot bishes in this class than any other college course I have taken before. So that's a plus in my book right there. I will be doing my best to center myself and meditate every day, and journaling my experiences.

Hopefully this will help with my anxiety some.
    *MFC*
    Misc Utah Crew

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so will the theta track not work if i have just sony earbuds or will i need the big ear covering headphones?

yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whiteboyy09 View Post
    so will the theta track not work if i have just sony earbuds or will i need the big ear covering headphones?
    I just use isochronic tones b/c they don't require headphones, which I find distracting when I put them on

you might need a decent speakers (with a subwoofer) though, not some laptop speaker

Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by initialize View Post
    lol I'll stop after this since you guys are so butt hurt about it; what I posted before was just to get you to think about things without necessarily believing it. After all, what's more foolish: believing in something 100% or not believing it at all? What makes me upset is that you're 19 years old and you think you know everything there is to how the universe works

Last vid I'll post... just goes to show that there is definitely something "more" than what we perceive on a day-to-day basis:

Lol, none of my posts were that nasty in nature. Read the bold and realize how you're catching feelings over two people who were asking questions or giving their opinions. If you cannot defend yourself, fine, but don't claim you're stopping because WE are butthurt, lol.

The problem I see here with you is that you keep making assumptions. You see that I'm from New York, you see that I'm 19 years old, and you see that I'm disagreeing with something that you may agree with. You take those three, ignore the fact that I'm in the meditation thread to begin with, and assume that I'm a know-it-all. It's sad really, lol. You keep bringing up my age, but you are looking like the lesser man to me. Control your emotions brah, lol.

At the very least, you guys seem to assume you're wiser or more knowledgeable about the universe because you've watched YouTube videos and have meditated before. I've watched most of the videos in this thread, I've read eastern philosophy books (numerous yoga books, tibetan book of the dead, etc), I've read books that explain quantum mechanics, I've been meditating for a year now, etc. This has taught me to ask questions and not blindly believe something because I want it to be true.

Vibrational planes of existence? Using quantum mechanics (a basic understanding of quantum mechanics at that) to try and give credibility to your explanation? Lol. I've been holding off on posting any real responses because you guys are looking like the holier-than-though type.

brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you brahs meditate with your eyes open or closed?

xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been meditating everyday for the past week I aim to go for 15-20 min at a time depending on how restless my mind is. I gotta say meditation is amazing never before have I felt calmer and more in control of my emotions and thoughts. I have had problems with anxiety in the past now all it takes to completely calm myself down is a few deep breaths in through my nose and out my mouth and I feel perfectly calm.

I don't neg anymore...rly Negatron617's Avatar
    Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, none of my posts were that nasty in nature. Read the bold and realize how you're catching feelings over two people who were asking questions or giving their opinions. If you cannot defend yourself, fine, but don't claim you're stopping because WE are butthurt, lol.

The problem I see here with you is that you keep making assumptions. You see that I'm from New York, you see that I'm 19 years old, and you see that I'm disagreeing with something that you may agree with. You take those three, ignore the fact that I'm in the meditation thread to begin with, and assume that I'm a know-it-all. It's sad really, lol. You keep bringing up my age, but you are looking like the lesser man to me. Control your emotions brah, lol.

At the very least, you guys seem to assume you're wiser or more knowledgeable about the universe because you've watched YouTube videos and have meditated before. I've watched most of the videos in this thread, I've read eastern philosophy books (numerous yoga books, tibetan book of the dead, etc), I've read books that explain quantum mechanics, I've been meditating for a year now, etc. This has taught me to ask questions and not blindly believe something because I want it to be true.

Vibrational planes of existence? Using quantum mechanics (a basic understanding of quantum mechanics at that) to try and give credibility to your explanation? Lol. I've been holding off on posting any real responses because you guys are looking like the holier-than-though type.
    they are speaking their opinions from experience hopefully to help those who come into the thread...your first post was useless negativity what wasnt even seeking help.

maybe you have...but if youre so educated and experienced maybe you could disagree and then offer your own methods, experiences, etc. instead of just going ' this is why blah blah blah'

i dont even post in this thread just read it rly...im not mad...but maybe you could help out and post tips or some****
    ☆$★♠☆ BiG-BaLLiN ☆♠★$☆

Originally Posted by Negatron617 View Post
    they are speaking their opinions from experience hopefully to help those who come into the thread...your first post was useless negativity what wasnt even seeking help.

maybe you have...but if youre so educated and experienced maybe you could disagree and then offer your own methods, experiences, etc. instead of just going ' this is why blah blah blah'

i dont even post in this thread just read it rly...im not mad...but maybe you could help out and post tips or some****
    I have answered questions and I have posted tips earlier in the thread, lol.

I don't neg anymore...rly Negatron617's Avatar
    Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have answered questions and I have posted tips earlier in the thread, lol.
    so i dont get what the problem is other then others having experiences and interpretations different from yours and you have a problem with it
    ☆$★♠☆ BiG-BaLLiN ☆♠★$☆

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Like I said before, if you disagree then fine, no one is forcing you to believe anything.

This isn't meant to be a thread for scientific discourse. It's meant to be a thread for any and everyone to share their own personal experiences and discuss meditative experience in general. Not a "I'm right, you're wrong" thread. I wasn't trying to belittle you in my previous post, I was simply pointing out that no one (including you and me) can claim to be an authority on any of this, so if that's the attitude you're going to have in the thread then don't bother posting.

But if you want to share your own opinions and contribute to the discussion without bashing others, by all means go ahead. I really mean that, I would love to have more engaging opinions in the thread.

I think we can ALL learn from the following quote:

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance." - Socrates
    Meditation is the sh*t (srs) (no hippy) (strong informative thread):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223&page=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **Baltimore Ravens**

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    god dammit tried meditating today but quit after 5 minutes because of my ears ringing, just noticed it recently too.

HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on this. Want to learn everything I can. I know for a fact that more meditating for me would mean more professional success. brb reading 40 pages

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been meditating and reaching the tingling stage faster and more intense now...only problem is, I can't get OVER this stage and the intensity becomes overbearing. I feel like i'm burning up, my entire body starts to sweat and it becomes uncomfortable. It becomes less of a meditation and more of a willpower game to NOT move. I regret to say I've given in to the temptation to move/stretch my body to recover from this 'state'. What am I experiencing? Is there anything to look forward too beyond this pain/discomfort?

It literally feels like i'm channeling so much energy that my body/mind cannot handle it.

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    meditation is just being yourself, by yourself. that is all
    Miscer

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dr_Decay View Post
    Been meditating and reaching the tingling stage faster and more intense now...only problem is, I can't get OVER this stage and the intensity becomes overbearing. I feel like i'm burning up, my entire body starts to sweat and it becomes uncomfortable. It becomes less of a meditation and more of a willpower game to NOT move. I regret to say I've given in to the temptation to move/stretch my body to recover from this 'state'. What am I experiencing? Is there anything to look forward too beyond this pain/discomfort?

It literally feels like i'm channeling so much energy that my body/mind cannot handle it.
    What kind of meditation technique are you employing? Heat, tingling, restlessness are natural, but what you are describing is akin to zen sickness to me. Don't push yourself too hard in meditation. give it up when its done. its not about you, its about existence. Existence doesn't want you to fry your psycho-****tic circuits. Use common sense
    Miscer

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RiYelir View Post
    I am taking a class titled "Principles and Practice of Meditation" this semester. Made it to my first class today. Seems pretty legit. There are more hot bishes in this class than any other college course I have taken before. So that's a plus in my book right there. I will be doing my best to center myself and meditate every day, and journaling my experiences.

Hopefully this will help with my anxiety some.

I'm jealous, before long you will be having tantric sex with hot bishes from your class.

bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The brain is a powerful tool that so many overlook because they're too wrapped up in bs

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Brotherhood View Post
    What kind of meditation technique are you employing? Heat, tingling, restlessness are natural, but what you are describing is akin to zen sickness to me. Don't push yourself too hard in meditation. give it up when its done. its not about you, its about existence. Existence doesn't want you to fry your psycho-****tic circuits. Use common sense
    I used a guided meditation posted on here. http://www.fragrantheart.com/cms/fre.../stress-relief

I meditate on my bed laying down, I'm 6'4 so sitting cross-legged is very uncomfortable for my spine. The thing is, i can only meditate for about 15 minute before I start tingling. You think I should burn off excess energy physically before meditating? reason Im trying to meditate longer is because my anger is getting the best of me lately. I'm irritable, easily stressed, etc and meditation doesnt seem to be working for that.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I recently had a pretty severe anxiety attack while driving.

I don't recall ever having one...honestly thought I was dying.

Before i made it home I called my gf to tell her to call 911 because i felt light headed, like i couldnt breathe and tingly numbness.

I got checked out by paramedics and a doctor and they told me it was an anxiety attack.

I know I have moved recently and have been stressed...I do know also about 5 weeks ago that I got 2 numbing injections for pain related to a lifting injury and had a pretty and reaction to the injections.

I'm assuming because of that weird reaction, anytime I feel symptoms similar to that I go into panic?

I'm hoping this will help because driving in the LA traffic with no AC is pretty stressful....

Any thoughts bras?

Help me out here...

sneed's feed and seed Coonsmell's Avatar
    Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    I recently had a pretty severe anxiety attack while driving.

I don't recall ever having one...honestly thought I was dying.

Before i made it home I called my gf to tell her to call 911 because i felt light headed, like i couldnt breathe and tingly numbness.

I got checked out by paramedics and a doctor and they told me it was an anxiety attack.

I know I have moved recently and have been stressed...I do know also about 5 weeks ago that I got 2 numbing injections for pain related to a lifting injury and had a pretty and reaction to the injections.

I'm assuming because of that weird reaction, anytime I feel symptoms similar to that I go into panic?

I'm hoping this will help because driving in the LA traffic with no AC is pretty stressful....

Any thoughts bras?

Help me out here...

Sounds bad brah, seems more like shock to me.

What else did your doc say?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Coonsmell View Post
    Sounds bad brah, seems more like shock to me.

What else did your doc say?
    Claimed the same...panic attack.

My regular doc basically told me I got a larger dose than normal when I got the injection and I was fasted so my body had a slight response and my mind made it worse. My vitals were fine...heart rate, breathing ability etc.

I just ended up hyperventilating and that can cause a whole host of problems. I had no idea it was a panic attack and I thought something was severely wrong. So naturally it was a slipper slope and I made it worse and got to the point of feeling like passing out.

I had some trouble breathing (very slight, probably allergies or something stupid) and my mind made it worse so I kept breathing more and more and thinking about it more and more. Weirdest feeling ever.

Funny thing is I've been working on farms and in terrible weather conditions before, have driven hundreds of miles at a time and never felt like I couldn't breathe.

The sh*t your brain will do to you is astounding.

I just need to relax and recondition myself. Hoping meditation will help, although I tend to get more anxious in my car.

Not a single fcuk to give RPBougie's Avatar
    RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPBougie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love this thread... I want to get into meditation so bad, and have tried a few times now. Problem I seem to have is, I for the life of me, can't relax my mind enough to clear it.

hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10) hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10) hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10) hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10) hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10) hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10) hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10) hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10) hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10) hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10) hasseltkoffie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RPBougie View Post
    I love this thread... I want to get into meditation so bad, and have tried a few times now. Problem I seem to have is, I for the life of me, can't relax my mind enough to clear it.
    Then don't. Go the other way around. Alan Watts talks about this in one of his lectures, search youtube for Alan Watts - Ecstasy

Also don't try to force yourself to relax, it will only get harder, just go with the flow of things

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    Claimed the same...panic attack.

My regular doc basically told me I got a larger dose than normal when I got the injection and I was fasted so my body had a slight response and my mind made it worse. My vitals were fine...heart rate, breathing ability etc.

I just ended up hyperventilating and that can cause a whole host of problems. I had no idea it was a panic attack and I thought something was severely wrong. So naturally it was a slipper slope and I made it worse and got to the point of feeling like passing out.

I had some trouble breathing (very slight, probably allergies or something stupid) and my mind made it worse so I kept breathing more and more and thinking about it more and more. Weirdest feeling ever.

Funny thing is I've been working on farms and in terrible weather conditions before, have driven hundreds of miles at a time and never felt like I couldn't breathe.

The sh*t your brain will do to you is astounding.

I just need to relax and recondition myself. Hoping meditation will help, although I tend to get more anxious in my car.
    I had issues with panic attacks for a very long time. Meditation and daily mindfulness will improve your life tenfold.
    Meditation is the sh*t (srs) (no hippy) (strong informative thread):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223&page=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **Baltimore Ravens**

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on this.

will try.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    So I started meditating about 2 weeks ago, using this thread...very helpful and it has helped my social anxiety and focus a lot.

One problem I still have is that when I'm not doing something, or trying to focus, my mind goes crazy.

I'll be walking to class, watching TV, listening to music, or even studying then all of the sudden a song will pop into my head or I'll remember something that happened earlier. If a song pops into my head I literally cannot get it out from minutes to a few hours... it's really annoying. Other thing that happens is that I will remember a social situation that did not go so well from earlier in the day. I will keep replaying it in my head and how it went and how I wanted it to went. Or other way around I'll even imagine a situation that hasn't happened, whether good or bad... My mind will run on these tangents for as long as I realize it is happening. How do I prevent this? The meditation has helped but it still happens way too oftn

HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) HustleCrowe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All I can say is.. this stuff works. Thanks to OP and everyone else for the help. Seriously life altering.