Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sticky fingers
    this is kind of like the 'rap sucks' thread on the music section

NO ONE F****** cares where you live and for the people who say that theres more hot chicks in austrailia (while being an idiotic statement- there are hot chicks everywhere) have you ever been to america???

you talk funny and you have a fragile ecoysystem

and did you see that simpsons episode when they went to austrailia

btw rugby is BORING

i sense i'm going to get neg repped by some arrogant aussies but 1- reps don't really mean anything
    2-why is your country sooooooooooooooo great????
    you are a knob mate. just shows how arogant some of you yanks can be
    Second place is the first loser.

ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm an arrogant american and damn proud of it

i'd call you foreigners if i actualy went to austrailia (fat chance)

while wearing a shirt called: austrailia- future home of east rhode(sp) island

and btw we could kick your ass- is austrailia a superpower?????
    Australia you dumbass, not austrailia. It's not rocket science.

And stop bragging about having a few kids pos rep you, majority of the board thinks you're inbred.

sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by D3xter Jax
    Stop trying to be funny, you look like an idiot.
    i was never trying to be funny

sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ajzoot
    Australia you dumbass, not austrailia. It's not rocket science.

And stop bragging about having a few kids pos rep you, majority of the board thinks you're inbred.
    you know what I DONT CARE

INBRED OK DIP****

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you know what I DONT CARE

INBRED OK DIP****
    stop bringing this thread back when it's dieing out.
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

Originally Posted by fkn_give_me_abs
    stop bringing this thread back when it's dieing out.
    i'm just respdonding to these austrailians who think there **** don't stink and who needs to get sand out of their vagina

i'd live to let this thread die....

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats why a lot of people pos repped me because of this thread great job detective dip****
    all those reds in your reputation beg to differ

Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    all those reds in your reputation beg to differ
    its just that a lot more people neg repped me.....

shags how do americans talk funny

btw i don't believe 99.9% of what i said about austrailians(sp)

i just thought it would be funny to see what happens

and whoever says i'm an inbred

i live in philly
    i don't find my cousins attractive
    all 3 years of high school(i'm going to be a senior in the fall), i was in honors history, could have gone into advanced placement
    and in my psychology class i got an above average score on an I.Q test....

and you say i spell bad

someone neg repped me and spelled fa g g o t ***get....

just leave the austrailian nationalism off an international board..

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    shags how do americans talk funny
    just leave the austrailian nationalism off an international board..
    I agree that the australian threads were getting overboard, but when you start to diss an entire country, obviously you're going to get neg repped.
    Trust me to australians, americans sound very funny, its hard to understand the way you's talk, i know a marine thats in australia at the moment on some placement program, me and him can barely understand each other.

I agree that the australian threads were getting overboard, but when you start to diss an entire country, obviously you're going to get neg repped.
    Trust me to australians, americans sound very funny, its hard to understand the way you's talk, i know a marine thats in australia at the moment on some placement program, me and him can barely understand each other.
    i guess both americans and australian think each other talk funny

what about lichtenstein??? thats a whole counry but its EXTREMLY small

i just made those false comments about australia just for laughs, kinda bored in the summer

i have a question- i used to be in the green, now i'm -26,000 rep points

how much will my pos/neg reps count??

D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100)
    Is that marine def by any chance?
    I mean common, australians can "barely" understand americans? LOL I never heard anyone say that. I don't speak english as a first language, and I really can't see that much of a diffrence between aussie accent and american accent.

Originally Posted by D3xter Jax
    Is that marine def by any chance?
    I mean common, australians can "barely" understand americans? LOL I never heard anyone say that. I don't speak english as a first language, and I really can't see that much of a diffrence between aussie accent and american accent.

Did you mean deaf?
    I never said Australians can barely understand americans, i said me and him can barely understand each other. Different lingo, slang, and accents. Americans that i've met in real life use 'R' in alot of there words like 'Im an Armerrricarrn'.
    The accents on tv i can understand but the americans i meet in real life sound alot different.

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm just respdonding to these austrailians who think there **** don't stink and who needs to get sand out of their vagina

i'd live to let this thread die....
    damn, you still cant spell the damn word. go read a dictionary
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

Originally Posted by martydaman
    damn, you still cant spell the damn word. go read a dictionary

wow great punctuation a . then no G (capital letter)

hypocrite

i really don't care if i can spell the word correctly,i never write the word

The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow great punctuation a . then no G (capital letter)

hypocrite

i really don't care if i can spell the word correctly,i never write the word
    now you're a hypocrite for telling him off for spelling it, then saying you don't care about how you spell it. what the hell?
    MustangRob

I am owed reps by:

Idontakefishoil
    RavenStorm
    cupra16
    RavenStorm
    Tech2TheLimit
    Mansewerz
    akaswolebd
    Baba_ghanoush
    nuttybl