Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just needed a good hobby. I was one of those kids at school who got good grades but everyone pushed around. Was bullied because people were jelous of my brains, so i took up martial arts and weightlifting to balance everything out. Now I am considered both smart and strong. And nobody messes with me.

Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re:

Originally Posted by MilitaryMan
    i just needed a good hobby. I was one of those kids at school who got good grades but everyone pushed around. Was bullied because people were jelous of my brains, so i took up martial arts and weightlifting to balance everything out. Now I am considered both smart and strong. And nobody messes with me.
    I wish I would have stuck with martial arts. I went for about a week and gave up. Of course, this was back in the 5th grade. I guess I could start again...
    Witt
    ==============
    "Some people do. Some people don't. That's just the way it should be."
    ------------------------
    "If it jiggles, it's fat."
    ------------------------
    "In the 60's, people took drugs to make the world look weird. Now the world is weird people take drugs to make the world look normal."
    ------------------------
    "Life is sexually transmitted."
    ------------------------

AxelMoody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxelMoody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxelMoody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxelMoody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxelMoody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1st: for the good old saying of, "I will break you in half".

and

2nd: for the ladies

Thats all folks.

scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpion150 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just needed to get bigger. I was 180 lbs. and my ideal weight was 210. I surpass that weight tho. Love the sport!
    I'm 6'3 235lbs. 20inch arms/48inch chest/36inch waist Currently i'm on a cutting phase. Planning on losing 15 pounds by september. Contact me at http://www.myspace.com/blueapple5

BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For me, it was the fact that i was already too sexy for my own good, but i thought i would improve it so that i couldnt even stand to look at myself because i was so sexy. I had been off and on working out since like jr high, but nothing serious, and i thought i would for once, seriously dedicate my life to something. So far i have, and i love the results! also i am officially too sexy for my shirt, pants, socks, shoes, underwear, ect.

beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i was fat and i liked this hott chick and wanted to impress her. Id ended up liking the sport to much and didnt care if i got her anymore
    if yall wanna talk about bb.com stuff feel free to add me to your msn/yahoo messenger [email]bashore69@yahoo.com[/email]
    icq-149478091
    aol-bashore69

Buddy list: Contract Killer, Illnino