Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DAY 3 OF THE WEEK – Tuesday 02/23/2016
    TRAINING, DIET AND JOURNAL for our ‘PROMERA SPORTS’ LOG
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM

Woke this morning 430 am to a glass of water with fresh lemon, Amino Acid caps. Made Crystal her meals for the day and some herbal tea to sip while
    Getting in some article reading...

Now 6 am its time for a morning session of stretching and Cardio, so 200 mg Caffeine, morning fish oil, my Collegen based joint formula and I am off to DO WORK
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-23-2016 at 08:59 AM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn, impressive job with the rings. I gave them a try last week and got in 4 or 5 max. They really felt different but definitely liked them.

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

WG Pull-ups
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10

Ring Dips
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10

Press
    45x5
    50x5
    60x3
    70x3
    80x3
    90x7

Very impressive on the Rings John.....Ha, I just noticed that everyone said that...lol....ok..I am slow today

Great work
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Time to ramp it up.....
    Session 1 – morning stretching , beginning Yoga, Cardio Training
    10 minutes approx- spine flex, spinal twists, shoulder shrugs, neck rolls, leg stretch, spread stretch
    Then yoga poses - with bridge pose (backward bending),
    downward dog (spinal tension relief)
    tree pose (balance)
    Bike time - 20 minutes followed by

Circuit 1- FW- 85xlbx40yards out left DB's
    - 25lbsx40yards return with Overhead FW
    Sand filled pipe walking lungesx40 yards out, return 85lbxlb FW

Circuit 2 repeat circuit 1

Then 15 minutes bike time

Finished with legs on the wall (to open & stretch the pelvis ( and a standing reach to the sky (focusing each arm then both, mentally see and feel each separate shoulder) then lean back and forward to deload the spine.

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM

Woke this morning 430 am to a glass of water with fresh lemon, Amino Acid caps. Made Crystal her meals for the day and some herbal tea to sip while

Now 6 am its time for a morning session of stretching and Cardio, so 200 mg Caffeine, morning fish oil, my Collegen based joint formula and I am off to DO WORK
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-23-2016 at 09:00 AM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

Weight / 185.6

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HERE'S AN EXTRACT FROM A GOOD ARTICLE BY
    Christian Thibaudeau | 02/19/16 "I REALLY LIKE HIS CONCEPTS"

Tip: Drop the Garbage Sets and Train Smarter
    Is half your workout worthless? Here's how to spot the garbage, plus a better training plan for muscle gains.

I see people doing this type of chest workout: Concept applies to all muscle groupings..

3 sets of bench press
    3 sets of flat dumbbell press
    3 sets of Smith machine bench press
    3 sets of machine flat press

The problem? It's all the same thing! Well, almost. But you are working essentially the same muscle groups using the same angle and pattern. It's redundant.

Not only that, 6 of your 12 sets use inferior exercises. Those 6 sets are what I call "garbage sets." You'd be much better off selecting exercises working different angles or portions of the movement instead of redundant exercises. Here's a better plan that avoids this common mistake.

for the rest of the article and Programming Ideas check out the article here
    https://www.t-nation.com/training/ti...-train-smarter
    Thanks..Good info!

Time to ramp it up.....
    10 minutes approx- spine flex, spinal twists, shoulder shrugs, neck rolls, leg stretch, spread stretch
    tree pose (balance)

Finished with legs on the wall (to open & stretch the pelvis ( and a standing reach to the sky (focusing each arm then both, mentally see and feel each separate shoulder) then lean back and forward to deload the spine.
    Nice session!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YouMadOrMirin View Post
    sub'd
    Great to have you here!

HERE'S AN EXTRACT FROM A GOOD ARTICLE BY
    Christian Thibaudeau | 02/19/16 "I REALLY LIKE HIS CONCEPTS"

Tip: Drop the Garbage Sets and Train Smarter
    Is half your workout worthless? Here's how to spot the garbage, plus a better training plan for muscle gains.

I see people doing this type of chest workout: Concept applies to all muscle groupings..

3 sets of bench press
    3 sets of flat dumbbell press
    3 sets of Smith machine bench press
    3 sets of machine flat press

The problem? It's all the same thing! Well, almost. But you are working essentially the same muscle groups using the same angle and pattern. It's redundant.

Not only that, 6 of your 12 sets use inferior exercises. Those 6 sets are what I call "garbage sets." You'd be much better off selecting exercises working different angles or portions of the movement instead of redundant exercises. Here's a better plan that avoids this common mistake.

for the rest of the article and Programming Ideas check out the article here
    https://www.t-nation.com/training/ti...-train-smarter
    Christian has some really cool ideas that are very effective!

Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Those are some impressive ring dips John
    Thanks Carl!

Originally Posted by lschepis View Post
    What a duo! And more Con-Cret for John to do more ring dips...in late but still in.
    Thanks Laura!

@ BODYBUILDING.COM

Have a great session Charlie!

Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    Damn, impressive job with the rings. I gave them a try last week and got in 4 or 5 max. They really felt different but definitely liked them.
    Thanks Arty!

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    Very impressive on the Rings John.....Ha, I just noticed that everyone said that...lol....ok..I am slow today

Great work
    Thanks Squid!

Time to ramp it up.....
    tree pose (balance)

Very cool that you are adding the Yoga work. A couple years back I delved into some basic gymnastic training and it did wonders for my flexibility and relative strength.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Running 2 miles

Workout Log:

Thx John good stuff from you as well
    Thx Lonnie, just another day in the life that I live.. Most forget Ive been doing this seriously with a focus on winning competitions since 1995, ( I beleive I now have 9 or 10 showsunder my belt and all but 1 were top 5 placing) when I first got Certified as a Trainer and since 1976 for fun entertainment and to get girls attention lol (that last part was just till I got married lol )

Thursday the morning goal is 90lb FW (I believe the most effective weight for mass and strength is 60% of bodyweight which for me is 105 per Arm and thats my target ..(getting close) Along with the lighter asst'd variations for stamina endurance and fat burning
    Constant movement (as much as possible is the target during these movements (rest between sets defeats the purpose)
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-23-2016 at 09:51 AM.

Weight / 185.6

Thx John good stuff from you as well
    Thx Lonnie, just another day in the life that I live.. Most forget Ive been doing this seriously with a focus on winning competitions since 1995, ( I beleive I now have 9 or 10 showsunder my belt and all but 1 were top 5 placing) when I first got Certified as a Trainer and since 1976 for fun entertainment and to get girls attention lol (that last part was just till I got married lol )

Thursday the morning goal is 90lb FW (I believe the most effective weight for mass and strength is 60% of bodyweight which for me is 195 per Arm and thats my target .. Along with the lighter asst'd variations for stamina endurance and fat burning
    Constant movement (as much as possible is the target during these movements (rest between sets defeats the purpose)
    You are moving on up with those farmers Charlie! Great job!
    Workout Log:

Time to ramp it up.....
    tree pose (balance)

10:30 am meal 1 - All Organic egs and Avacado over kale, cabbage, white potatoes, red onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, red bells and today I. Added 2 oz chicken

Weight / 185.6

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM

I have water and lemon every morning too.. Love your food pics

Running 2 miles

Great job on the run
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm subscribing to your log. I'm a logging newbie...looks like I can learn a lot from you two! You are off and running, and the product isn't even here yet...ha!! I can see Laura and I already have some catching up to do!!!

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time to ramp it up.....
    tree pose (balance)

Great looking work charlie
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Great looking work charlie
    Thx Carl, Congrats on the new PR numbers. I will stop[ in tonight

Next up 2 Pm -- Apples and Cashew Butter then it will be time for Session 2

I got in a BCAA's drink
    Well left shoulder is a little sore from Farmers walks this morning so I have been Icing it and Kicking up the fish oil, hopefully it will not interfere with my planned Squat session

Now time for Squats to the Death lol

Weight / 185.6

Thx Carl, Congrats on the new PR numbers. I will stop[ in tonight

Next up 2 Pm -- Apples and Cashew Butter then it will be time for Session 2

I got in a BCAA's drink
    Well left shoulder is a little sore from Farmers walks this morning so I have been Icing it and Kicking up the fish oil, hopefully it will not interfere with my planned Squat session

Now time for Squats to the Death lol
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM

SESSION 2 - AFTERNOON

Today was just Squats and Leg Presses
    starting with 2 sets 15 and 10 jump squats to get warmed up
    Squats alt with Seated Calf Raises
    Squats -bar plus 10psx20, Seated Calf Raises -75x20 rest of the sets weight was irrelevant as it was just to keep blood moving and provide a small rest between squat sets. Squat goal today was to do 10 rep sets to 65% of max
    Squat -75 x 10 Seated Calf Raises
    Squat -95 x 10 Seated Calf Raises
    Squat -115x10, Seated Calf Raises
    Squat -125x10, Seated Calf Raises
    Squat -135x10, Seated Calf Raises
    Squat -145x10, Seated Calf Raises
    Squat -155x10, Seated Calf Raises
    Squat -165x6, Seated Calf Raises
    Squat -175x2, Seated Calf Raises
    Squat -175x2, Seated Calf Raises
    70 Degree semi verticle Leg Presses - 255x20, 305x17, 325x12, 345x10
    then finalized my Session with a final hard
    Squat -185x2

Then worked MY BETTER HALF Crystal Henry Van Riper thru her Sumo Deadlifts and Farmers walks

Deadlifts 10Rx75, 8rx95, 6rx105, 6rx105, 8rx105
    then added in farmers walks 15 lbs per arm 42 yrds out and back then back to Deadlifts 115x4
    repeat Farmers walks
    Deadlifts 130x3,
    repeat Farmers walks

Time for food

Think I need to edit, people seem to mistake the Squats for Calves
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-24-2016 at 11:41 AM.

Weight / 185.6

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys, awesome work in here, subb'd! I see yoga AND running in here, gettin' wild and crazy already. I'm obsessive with stretching in general but really need to get some yoga going, srs, probably one of the healthiest things you can do to promote good form and injury prevention.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great workout Charlie..You got serious with those calf raises!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks everyone!

I tried to multi-quote respond but for some odd reason it wouldn't let me post. (something about too many images/icons.)
    Well I can't seem to on mobile either.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Great workout Charlie..You got serious with those calf raises!
    I feel the 104 Squat Reps more, think that's the serious. The calfs were just an easy filler

Post w/o dinner half white potato, kale, tomatoes, jalapenos, red onion, topped with a southwest flavored Good Earth veggie patty
    Not bad either -
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-23-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Weight / 185.6

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

WG Pull-ups
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10

Ring Dips
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10

Press
    45x5
    50x5
    60x3
    70x3
    80x3
    90x7

Hey John! I don't believe I've ever seen anyone do Ring Dips. I guess my gym would need rings ... huh

You were probably fried after that workout!

@ BODYBUILDING.COM

SESSION 2 - AFTERNOON

Squats -bar plus 10psx20, Seated Calf Raises -75x20 rest of the sets weight was irrelevant as it was just to keep blood moving and provide a small rest between squat sets. Squat goal today was to do 10 rep sets to 65% of max
    75 x 10 Seated Calf Raises
    95 x 10 Seated Calf Raises
    115x10, Seated Calf Raises
    125x10, Seated Calf Raises
    135x10, Seated Calf Raises
    145x10, Seated Calf Raises
    155x10, Seated Calf Raises
    165x6, Seated Calf Raises
    175x2, Seated Calf Raises
    then finalized my Session with a final hard 185x2

Then worked MY BETTER HALF Crystal Henry Van Riper thru her Sumo Deadlifts and Farmers walks

then added in farmers walks 15 lbs per arm 42 yrds out and back then back to Deadlifts 115x4
    repeat Farmers walks
    Deadlifts 130x3,
    repeat Farmers walks

Time for food
    Hey Farmers Walks!!!!!

Workouts, food, and farmers walks look amazing, as always!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

DAY 4 OF THE WEEK – Wednesday
    02/24/2016
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM 

SESSION 1 - Morning

Woke this morning pretty sore but feeling good to get back to my normal pushing hard.
    Lemon water, Amino Acid capsules 35 minutes on bike (slow and Easy just 9 miles Today )
    Now relaxing with a cup herbal Tea..
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-24-2016 at 01:07 PM.

Weight / 185.6

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM

SESSION 2 - AFTERNOON

75 x 10 Seated Calf Raises
    95 x 10 Seated Calf Raises
    115x10, Seated Calf Raises
    125x10, Seated Calf Raises
    135x10, Seated Calf Raises
    145x10, Seated Calf Raises
    155x10, Seated Calf Raises
    165x6, Seated Calf Raises
    then finalized my Session with a final hard 185x2

repeat Farmers walks
    Deadlifts 130x3,
    repeat Farmers walks

Time for food
    Holy Shiatsu, are your calves still there?

Awesome Job yesterday Charlie!!
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

Just nine miles Charlie??!

My Workout Journal:

02/24/2016
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM 

SESSION 1 - Morning

Woke this morning pretty sore but feeling good to get back to my normal pushing hard.
    Lemon water, Amino Acid capsules 35 minutes on bike (slow and Easy just 9 miles Today )
    Now relaxing with a cup herbal Tea..
    11:30 am meal 1- Eggs 0cer sauteed Cabbage, white potatoes, red onions, jalapenos, red bells, Corn, tomatoes, romaine hearts, Avacados and salsa

Thx Squid, Not to sore or tender but my Arse Holy crap
    (glutes) and Hams are sore sore today.. I don't usually do High volume Squats heavy or lighter

Thx Lonnie yes could have sped up and got way more mileage, but cardio for me is not about getting lean but stiumulating New Neuro Pathways and supporting Hormonal and Muscle growth. Higher speed and volume would cost some Muscle loss and that's not in the plan at this time..
    Slow and Steady is the plan after hard leg days anyway

by thye way unless I've mislead I only did 10 sets of 20 @ 75 lbs on calves, Each of The first numbers are for Squats

Obviously the SQUAT session was easy, and that's cool I know most all of you could run that session and walk away easy but it was about building a solid base and slowly growing since 165 is 65% of my 1 RM, I got 6. Now next week the goal is 6 for 175 then every week is about gaining a 10% increase in Squats..

104 total Reps burned my legs and My Glutes into the Ground... I normally don't do 100 Rep SQUAT sessions Especially Supplement FREE
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-24-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Weight / 185.6

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great workout and your meals always look so yummy..What kind of tea do you drink..I am a big tea drinker..Egyptian Licorice is my favorite...
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    Great workout and your meals always look so yummy..What kind of tea do you drink..I am a big tea drinker..Egyptian Licorice is my favorite...
    I do a mix Today was one from STASH Salted Carmel Matte (a blend of Black teas) with a bag of Green tea and Moringa pinch Raw Honey. The only difference from this is I also have a Green tea based Irish bk blend, and in that I don't add the extra Green tea.

before bed I do Tulsi Sleep with Peppermint & Ginger and Tumuric

Weight / 185.6

SESSION 2 - AFTERNOON TRAINING

02/24/2016
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM

3 Pm -- Apples and Cashew Butter then it will be time for Weights in CHARLIE'S IRON DEN in the Desert....

Today is upper body but unsure of what or to what extent as Traps & Delts are tight and sore ( better today but still a little sore)

A BCAA drink heavy with Leucine to prep

Major frustration and maybe a little disappointment muddling my thoughts and feelings today.. Mood & Emotions have Just really been hard on me lately..
    People can sometimes be a disappointment at times, especially to those...... I just cant seem to be able to find the right words so Never mind

I REFUSE TO BE DEFEATED BY THINGS I CAN CONROL & PEOPLE THAT JUST DONT MATTER ........................

I'M GONNA LIFT

Weight / 185.6

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @ John ... it's great that you've been able to keep up with the training while you've started the new job. I know that you're always motivated to get some training in but starting a new job is always a big stress. I liked your summary of the previous Con-Cret log and you're great proof of the ability to stay shredded, look good and stay fit while most of us make excuses as we get older. Very cool gift of the rings to Charlie

@ Charlie ... you've got plenty of strength and are looking great, so more proof that age is less a barrier than your mental attitude. That was a killer leg workout above and would have been a massive HIIT session as well. I'm impressed that you're a vegetarian ... most of the meals that you've posted are very appetising and interesting. (I'm a confirmed meat eater but I have a vegetarian daughter)
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Chin up Charlie..It's all good!

Love your antidepressant!!

My Workout Journal:

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do a mix Today was one from STASH Salted Carmel Matte (a blend of Black teas) with a bag of Green tea and Moringa pinch Raw Honey. The only difference from this is I also have a Green tea based Irish bk blend, and in that I don't add the extra Green tea.

before bed I do Tulsi Sleep with Peppermint & Ginger and Tumuric
    Nice, I'm a big tea fan as well. Drink black decaf tea daily, delicious.

Major frustration and maybe a little disappointment muddling my thoughts and feelings today.. Mood & Emotions have Just really been hard on me lately..
    People can sometimes be a disappointment at times, especially to those...... I just cant seem to be able to find the right words so Never mind
    Sorry to hear that, I hope you have a better day tomorrow.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531