Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    inb4 "buy my betting method for only $8.99"

wagering 300k to win 10k? sounds like a guy who knows his stuff lmao
    You sir are a moron. I am not wagering 300k to win 10k. I said I have over 300k in total wagers placed in the last 2 months and have done so on a consistent basis for the year. Huge difference in wagering 300k to win 10k vs 300k in wagers. This shows you are a potato and no absolutely nothing about gambling. FACT . Also I am not selling any services or methods lol I do not use any specific "method" that's a bunch of scams to sell morons like you a dream when you do not even know the difference of stated sentence above.

dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10) dindunuffins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My wagers currently for the game are

Lions +7 for First Half $400.
    Seahawks Under 14.5 First Half $400
    Lions Game Total Over $16.5 $200. This is a hedge bet that will take to long to explain for the small amount that it is.
    Last edited by dindunuffins; 10-05-2015 at 04:08 PM.

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's your call for tomorrow's NY vs HOU game?
    "All I care about is being the absolute best." - The Rock

"I Will Not Be Outworked. Period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things. You got it on me in nine categories. But, if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting of first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."- Will Smith

I'm on NYY ml.

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LyonGaultier View Post
    It's regular procedure, brah. The one I hate is when they want a copy of the card you used.

buy a prepaid visa, bro. Be aware of companies like netspend though, if you don't sign up for their services, there's a dollar charge for every time you use it and there's a $3 charge to load.
    Just went to CVS and Walgreens, Net SPend is one of the few that can be used outside of USA. Bovada customer support told me to get that one, but then it had a bunch of fees and needed to register with SS number and all that other BS.
    I'm just sitting the game out tonight, will get a debit card from my 2nd bank tomorrow and try that.

ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shaking my head at the horrific questions.

you have no reason to lie seeing as you made an account only to start this thread, thus I hope you answer as truthfully as possible.

1. What was the deposit amount that got you started and when did you get started?
    2. How long were you a loser before you got in the green?
    3. Was it a very lucky run or a stable method that had you run it up?
    3a. If it was a lucky run, how did it happen, how much did you have in your account, and how long did it take to happen?
    3b. If it wasn't a lucky run, how did it happen, how much did you have in your account, and how long did it take to happen?
    4. I'm guessing you're based in the US. If you are withdrawing at a steady 3k a clip, how are you doing it?

Now to the present:

5. Have you been limited?
    6. Biggest bet, biggest loss, biggest chase play?
    7. What is your specialty?

8. Are you just doing this day-to-day measured betting only after you got your BR to how it was?
    9. So you're saying I should switch to Bovada for live betting, as my shop limits at only 500 even after a line change?
    10. What do you mean you invest in stocks, when it's a bigger fraud than sports betting?

Thanks OP.
    Last edited by ParallelLines1; 10-05-2015 at 05:47 PM.

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LyonGaultier View Post

Cash out, deposit $5 on own the play get an extra $25. No 10x rollovers or holds.
    What do you mean deposit $5? I don't see that option, and what is own the play?

Says the minimum deposit is 10.

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ParallelLines1 View Post

you have no reason to lie seeing as you made an account only to start this thread, thus I hope you answer as truthfully as possible.

1. What was the deposit amount that got you started and when did you get started?
    3a. If it was a lucky run, how did it happen, how much did you have in your account, and how long did it take to happen?
    3b. If it wasn't a lucky run, how did it happen, how much did you have in your account, and how long did it take to happen?
    4. I'm guessing you're based in the US. If you are withdrawing at a steady 3k a clip, how are you doing it?

Now to the present:

5. Have you been limited?
    6. Biggest bet, biggest loss, biggest chase play?
    7. What is your specialty?

8. Are you just doing this day-to-day measured betting only after you got your BR to how it was?
    9. So you're saying I should switch to Bovada for live betting, as my shop limits at only 500 even after a line change?
    10. What do you mean you invest in stocks, when it's a bigger fraud than sports betting?

Thanks OP.
    And dindunnuffins, you still haven't responded my question. Are you happy? If so what makes you happy.

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TMaC828 View Post
    What do you mean deposit $5? I don't see that option, and what is own the play?

Says the minimum deposit is 10.
    At own the play the minimum deposit is $1 with the max being $1500.

Under Promo Code put in SPORTSX25 (1st time depositors only)

With your $5 deposit, they'll throw in another $25, so you'l have $30 to play. No holds, no rollovers. What do I mean? Let's say you play those free $25 on a heads up and you win, $45 goes to your account. Depending on the time of day, you can withdrawal if you wish, after you win.

At the moment, they're still offering MLB, they have NFL, e-sports and soon to come, NHL.

It's fairly small but the community is growing every day.

So I won my $400 bet on Seahawks under 14.5 easily. Pushed my $400 on the Lions +7 due to a crazy scramble where wilson should have been sacked 2 times in the same play on 3rd down instead 1 play later its a TD. Then they hit a 50+ yard field goal with 1 minute left. Should have been another $400.

Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    Just went to CVS and Walgreens, Net SPend is one of the few that can be used outside of USA. Bovada customer support told me to get that one, but then it had a bunch of fees and needed to register with SS number and all that other BS.
    I'm just sitting the game out tonight, will get a debit card from my 2nd bank tomorrow and try that.
    Fees do suck. Last month I bought a bunch of gifts on Amazon and thought my card was only going to be charged once, since it's a $1 fee every transaction, to my dismay every item was charged separately. I was charged $13 in fees. But I kept cool and remembered what my grandpa told me "education cost". The cool thing I wasn't expecting is that they gave me $5 at the end of the month for using the card. I hope your bank comes through.

$1500
    $Started down about 7k in sports and stayed afloat with poker winnings of 30k+. Won all my sports losses back and now I probably make more off sports than poker. When I first started betting I was a amateur scrub like most people just throwing big amounts on favorites or not paying attention to factors like weather.
    I have a consistent win streak over several months betting 5k or more a day every single day so I would consider that pretty damn consistent.
    I could have 50k+ in my account but I make sure to withdraw 3k(the max withdrawal amount) as often as possible I do not like to leave a ton of money on online sites.
    Checks. No problems depositing to large us banks multiple times with 0 issues.
    Now to the present:

5. Have you been limited? Yes they cap my bets a lot.
    6. Biggest bet, biggest loss, biggest chase play? Had a chance to win around 12k last year on steelers and they screwed me by blowing a huge lead and there punter managed to punt the ball like 20 yards and then give up a 30 yard pass td with like 3 sec left I remember correctly. Biggest chase play was Serena Williams vs Vinci. Hit the 2nd and 3rd set live betting for around 5-6k
    7. What is your specialty? By far MLB

9. So you're saying I should switch to Bovada for live betting, as my shop limits at only 500 even after a line change? I use bovada purely because they have very fast withdrawals and is the least sketchy sports betting site for u.s. people currently. Also I play alot of poker and they have the best tourneys available currently for non ip users in the u.s.
    10. What do you mean you invest in stocks, when it's a bigger fraud than sports betting? This is not true.

Thanks OP.
    $1500
    $Started down about 7k in sports and stayed afloat with poker winnings of 30k+. Won all my sports losses back and now I probably make more off sports than poker. When I first started betting I was a amateur scrub like most people just throwing big amounts on favorites or not paying attention to factors like weather.
    I have a consistent win streak over several months betting 5k or more a day every single day so I would consider that pretty damn consistent.
    I could have 50k+ in my account but I make sure to withdraw 3k(the max withdrawal amount) as often as possible I do not like to leave a ton of money on online sites.
    Checks. No problems depositing to large us banks multiple times with 0 issues.
    Now to the present:

5. Have you been limited? Yes they cap my bets a lot.
    6. Biggest bet, biggest loss, biggest chase play? Had a chance to win around 12k last year on steelers and they screwed me by blowing a huge lead and there punter managed to punt the ball like 20 yards and then give up a 30 yard pass td with like 3 sec left I remember correctly. Biggest chase play was Serena Williams vs Vinci. Hit the 2nd and 3rd set live betting for around 5-6k
    7. What is your specialty? By far MLB

9. So you're saying I should switch to Bovada for live betting, as my shop limits at only 500 even after a line change? I use bovada purely because they have very fast withdrawals and is the least sketchy sports betting site for u.s. people currently. Also I play alot of poker and they have the best tourneys available currently for non ip users in the u.s.
    10. What do you mean you invest in stocks, when it's a bigger fraud than sports betting? This is not true.

ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ParallelLines1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dindunuffins View Post
    1. Started down about 7k in sports and stayed afloat with poker winnings of 30k+. Won all my sports losses back and now I probably make more off sports than poker. When I first started betting I was a amateur scrub like most people just throwing big amounts on favorites or not paying attention to factors like weather.

So it was actually poker that built your bankroll to the point you were comfortable betting every day on sports and you had more margin for error?

And now you're sailing smoothly?

Buy and hold. Mutual funds mainly vanguard and trow funds. Anybody that buys penny stocks is a fool. Stocks I own currently are AAPL and PCLN
    There are many different types, which are you invested in?
    Last edited by ParallelLines1; 10-05-2015 at 07:43 PM.

So it was actually poker that built your bankroll to the point you were comfortable betting every day on sports and you had more margin for error?

Yep sports betting is just like anything it takes time to learn what you are doing. There is a lot of luck and variance involved as well. Lots of ups and downs but there is money to be made if you are patient and learn what you are doing.

silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

There are many different types, which are you invested in?
    negged u butthurt *******

Edit: strong ninja edit guy
    Last edited by silkysmoothe; 10-05-2015 at 09:19 PM.

Originally Posted by silkysmoothe View Post
    negged u butthurt *******
    Wow, a miscer spewing memes instead of saying anything constructive, that's new.

It's obviously easier to be consistent and take good shots once you have a big bankroll, like in any other endeavor. He built his up doing poker. So his thread is technically correct, but misleading.

Wow, a miscer spewing memes instead of saying anything constructive, that's new.

It's obviously easier to be consistent and take good shots once you have a big bankroll, like in any other endeavor. He built his up doing poker. So his thread is technically correct, but misleading.
    I have answered every single question honestly. Btw I was dead on with this sea hawks Detroit game should have loaded up instead of betting 1k. I told everyone to stay away from the over if you read through the thread. Detroit alternative line was a super lock +17.5.

I have answered every single question honestly. Btw I was dead on with this sea hawks Detroit game should have loaded up instead of betting 1k. I told everyone to stay away from the over if you read through the thread. Detroit alternative line was a super lock +17.5.
    of course, have no problem whatsoever with you. good luck!

silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You are a potato bud.

Good luck!

dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - what's your opinion on DFS? beatable?

- might have missed this because I skimmed the thread. in your opinion, what's the source of your edge? (assuming you actually have one.)

Originally Posted by dudebruh View Post
    - what's your opinion on DFS? beatable?

- might have missed this because I skimmed the thread. in your opinion, what's the source of your edge? (assuming you actually have one.)
    As stated earlier in the thread I do not do DFS I think it is a joke. Stats show around 98% of players on DK or FD lose money. You have a better chance with lotto tickets unless you have insider information like the employees of those sites(hence the scandal currently) or you have excellent scripts.

Took Pirates over the Cubs at +125 for 1k there is a lot of value with that line. I like the cubs I will be honest. If this game was in chicago probably on cubs but pirates have been amazing at winning very close games at home if you have followed them all season. They have a veteran team and a great closer. Wish Kang had not gotten injured. Hopefully Arrieta will finally have a off game with a ton of pressure on him. The public is loaded up on Arrieta and rightfully so. I think Pirates win a close game late.

mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what are your thoughts/record with NBA? any factors you consider when betting NBA?

Added some prop bets that I think are decent hedges to my ML Yankees Selection.

$300 (-130) Tanaka under 6.5 strikeouts
    $200 (Even)Didi Gregorius (NYY) more Hits, Runs, RBIs vs Luis Valbuena

Originally Posted by mvpshaq32 View Post
    what are your thoughts/record with NBA? any factors you consider when betting NBA?
    NBA regular season is difficult to bet. I like to bet against the fan favorite teams aka Cavaliers etc because the lines specifically on Bovada and many other online sites are catered toward recreational bettors who will want to take heavy favorites with big superstars like Lebron. I like to take the points in these situations. Most NBA cash can be made during Playoffs. My worst beat is taking Clippers Series Prices for 2k over Rockets and we know how that turned out.

mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NBA regular season is difficult to bet. I like to bet against the fan favorite teams aka Cavaliers etc because the lines specifically on Bovada and many other online sites are catered toward recreational bettors who will want to take heavy favorites with big superstars like Lebron. I like to take the points in these situations. Most NBA cash can be made during Playoffs. My worst beat is taking Clippers Series Prices for 2k over Rockets and we know how that turned out.
    points as in spread or totals? I hate betting spread in NBA because garbage time scoring is so unpredictable and buying points is not worth it when points are pretty easy to come by. thinking about avoiding betting favorites pre-all star break until the dust settles and contenders clamp down for seeding

stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You bet 162k just to win a 8k profit?

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah I just use a passive long term hold strategy and avoid tons of transaction and operational fees plus lowers tax obligations from short term trading like options or other tactical strategies.
    A passive long-term strategy doesn't lower obligations from short-term trading. Options are always short-term unless you're dealing with LEAPS which I doubt you are.

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol jesus. Watch how easy it is to alter bet slips.

Random throw away bet: $1:

Look now I bet $1,000,000 and it pays out $1 still.

Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) caliasthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For those wondering about deposit methods

The best by farrrrrrrrrrr is bit coin

Go to circle.com, deposit with debit/credit

Send bitcoin to breadwallet or another app (because circle flags your account if you send to gambling site)

Send from bread wallet to 5dimes or nitrogen. idk if bovada uses bitcoin but I use 5dimes

Works absolutely perfectly, way easier than receiving a check or whatever bs withdrawal method these offshore books use. Just received a payout today