Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can someone dig up and post that old dolphin sex copypasta from like 1998?
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ausluke View Post
    you're trying to exaggerate how far tolerance has come with this pathetic question right?

why don't you go **** a bible and pray to your fake god you gullible fool
    So you have no argument for, or against bestiality, and decided just to make a stupid troll post? Cool. R/P expects no less.

thanks for this insightful contribution. I'll file it under "**** retards say that make me lol".
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by realistromeo View Post
    I don't know but last year or 2 ago there was like a 30 something year old man who was caught doing things to his female dog, he was a fat mustached slob and it was sickening they showed a picture of him lying on a leather couch in a white bathrobe with his dog with him.... just the thought disturbs me to this day.

dude was ****ed in the head bro.
    Remember Mr. Hand the guy that got fuked by a horse and died

ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    So you have no argument for, or against bestiality, and decided just to make a stupid troll post? Cool. R/P expects no less.

thanks for this insightful contribution. I'll file it under "**** retards say that make me lol".
    your whole thread is a troll, you're just trying to draw parallels between this and gay sex. you're a religious nut bag.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    your whole thread is a troll, you're just trying to draw parallels between this and gay sex. you're a religious nut bag.
    It's a simple question.

Should bestiality remain illegal. Yes or No. Why, or Why not.

Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    It's not necessarily 'wrong'...but it's not something I'm interested in, nor should really be considered 'normal'
    You know, it was not too long ago that we were saying homosexual sex was not normal you bigot. Who are you to judge? People can be born with an attraction to sheep you know.

Seems like we can rationalize animal phucking now too. There is nothing immoral about it because its all just down to personal taste and individual choice.

Lets do it. We need to progress and end all bigotry. Its unfair to look down on people who sex up animals. This is discrimination.

Onward Murka!
    Last edited by ICrapBig; 12-20-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Why are you so afraid to answer the question? Are you a spineless coward or something? Or perhaps just too vacuous in the head to really have an opinion?

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why are you so afraid to answer the question? Are you a spineless coward or something? Or perhaps just too vacuous in the head to really have an opinion?
    I wouldn't waste my time with him.
    I rate it 9/11

ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's wrong, animals can't consent for sex like humans can. also it could be dangerous both during the act and the chance of spreading disease.
    Originally Posted by Posthardcore View Post
    I wouldn't waste my time with him.
    wtf is your problem with me?

it's wrong, animals can't consent for sex like humans can. also it could be dangerous both during the act and the chance of spreading disease.
    This has been discussed, in depth, throughout this thread. Congrats on proving you are a troll.

This has been discussed, in depth, throughout this thread. Congrats on proving you are a troll.
    so what if they've been brought up already, they're my points and you asked me for them. also just because they've been posted and you've thrown out a few articles and stats doesn't mean it's case closed.

so what if they've been brought up already, they're my points and you asked me for them. also just because they've been posted and you've thrown out a few articles and stats doesn't mean it's case closed.
    PHC was right lol.

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)

wtf is your problem with me?
    Well, wtf is the problem with your posts? Just re-read yourself.

what's PHC?
    I heard it's similar to KFC. Who knows.
    I rate it 9/11

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Subtle....
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Originally Posted by Posthardcore View Post
    Well, wtf is the problem with your posts? Just re-read yourself.

I heard it's similar to KFC. Who knows.
    op is clearly posting this thread to send out the message that we're lost the plot with 'acceptance and 'tolerance' and this is what we can expect in the future. it's the text book line from conservatives when talking about gay marriage etc

op is clearly posting this thread to send out the message that we're lost the plot with 'acceptance and 'tolerance' and this is what we can expect in the future. it's the text book line from conservatives when talking about gay marriage etc
    yes, that's why I spent time articulating arguments from actual zooplialiacs to see what the responses are against their arguments, going back and forth with PHC, Alchem, Flarion, etc. Because gay marriage. ALL BECAUSE GAY MARRAIGE. NOTHING MATTERS BUT GAY MARRIAGE AMIRITE!!?

FFS you people can be so myopic (lookin' at you weightohlic, no doubt you're thinking the same stupid dipshyt crap with your 'subtle' comment)

fuking trolls.

I think he created this thread more in light of the multiple previous Incest threads.

yes, that's why I spent time articulating arguments from actual zooplialiacs to see what the responses are against their arguments, going back and forth with PHC, Alchem, Flarion, etc. Because gay marriage. ALL BECAUSE GAY MARRAIGE. NOTHING MATTERS BUT GAY MARRIAGE AMIRITE!!?
    Fukkin LMAO
    I rate it 9/11

Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    FFS you people can be so myopic (lookin' at you weightohlic, no doubt you're thinking the same stupid dipshyt crap with your 'subtle' comment)
    Don't want people to think it, don't be so obvious next time.

fuking trolls.
    Indeed....

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Don't want people to think it, don't be so obvious next time.

Indeed....
    You've gotten exponentially more pathetic, dull, and sadly purblind with your posts. Must come with age.

You could actually engage the discussion instead of being useless deadweight. Just. a. thought.

Or, you know, just keep impressing your buddies in the mirror. That works too. I guess.

You've gotten exponentially more pathetic, dull, and sadly purblind with your posts. Must come with age.

You could actually engage the discussion instead of being useless deadweight. Just. a. thought.

Or, you know, just keep impressing your buddies in the mirror. That works too. I guess.
    Tedious.

mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should bestiality remain illegal.

This question was not addressed to me, but after 4 pages of no one pointing this out, I think it should be noted the premise of the question is somewhat misleading given that there is no federal law prohibiting bestiality. In fact, it actually turns out in lasher's home state of Florida, bestiality has only been illegal since 2011.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophil..._United_States
    and http://www.animallaw.info/articles/S...malassault.htm (bestiality apparently legal in ~17 states)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law (bestiality legal in a handful of Western OECD nations, but apparently it will be banned in Sweden as of Jan 1st, 2014)

I really have nothing more to add to this thread. lol. I respect Peter Singer, however, and generally find myself in agreement with most things he opines on -- even if I don't personally align my behavior accordingly. I submit if you eat meat like I do (and, through your commercial activity, indirectly support the existence of CAFO's among other culturally-sanctioned structural mechanisms of suffering of sentient creatures) it would be a bit of mental acrobatics to render a secular blanket moral censure on bestiality.

Originally Posted by mTOR View Post
    This question was not addressed to me, but after 4 pages of no one pointing this out, I think it should be noted the premise of the question is somewhat misleading given that there is no federal law prohibiting bestiality. In fact, it actually turns out in lasher's home state of Florida, bestiality has only been illegal since 2011.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophil..._United_States
    and http://www.animallaw.info/articles/S...malassault.htm (bestiality apparently legal in ~17 states)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law (bestiality legal in a handful of Western OECD nations, but apparently it will be banned in Sweden as of Jan 1st, 2014)

I really have nothing more to add to this thread. lol. I respect Peter Singer, however, and generally find myself in agreement with most things he opines on -- even if I don't personally align my behavior accordingly. I submit if you eat meat like I do (and, through your commercial activity, indirectly support the existence of CAFO's among other culturally-sanctioned structural mechanisms of suffering of sentient creatures) it would be a bit of mental acrobatics to render a secular blanket moral censure on bestiality.
    In Canada: Penalty: Maximum of 10 years in prison

Ufukkingwotm8?

10 years!?!?!? Dun goof'd!!!!!!
    I rate it 9/11

Lol at Iran

Penalty: First three convictions are punished by ta'zir (corporal punishment) as determined by a judge
    Fourth offense is the death penalty)[42]
    I rate it 9/11

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know how to answer morality questions anymore, considering I don't give a fawk about dem prinicplez. Whatever they are. I would be down with legalizing it though.

hehe
    Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady 10ml decants available.

bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you walk in and see your mom blowing your dog

stay classy
    ▪█───────█▪
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+Positive Crew+
    *no porn crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They can't consent and I'm a vegetarian so stfu.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Enjoy your aids, animal lovers.

Sex with something from another species, not even once. Digusting? Definitely. Wrong? I don't think a giant neon sign in space lights up red when someone peppers an animal's angus, but it's definitely very creepy. I'm sure even people that are repulsed by gays at least think they're not as bad as animal fukers.

LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wtf is wrong with some of you brah's. thats phucking groce. no thx jeff. ill stick to bishes
    Melbourne Misc Crew
    *Snorts Creatine Crew*

BIG 3:
    Bench: 255x2
    Squat: 286x3
    dead lift: 440x1

Originally Posted by mTOR View Post
    This question was not addressed to me, but after 4 pages of no one pointing this out, I think it should be noted the premise of the question is somewhat misleading given that there is no federal law prohibiting bestiality.
    Please, do explain how "Is bestiality wrong?" has a misleading premise given:

1. we do have state laws as well.
    2. 'wrong' is not limited to legal status.

mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^Wasn't talking about the thread title. I was addressing the question I specifically quoted in that post, which you also directed towards flairon (among others) on the first page when he did not volunteer a strong moral conviction regarding the matter.