Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    youre still young, so you have plenty time, lots of articles on how flirt and build sexual attraction with females, you already know how to make females laugh, it will help, but that isnt enough to get into her drawz. i suggest you start reading and searching online, you will also need a journal to keep track of your progress..
    "

I know to flirt and build attraction. several sessions with dudes that pull ass have been had in my day.It could honestly be because I'm in the military but who knows. Its really not a big deal. Like a girl? try to court her. She rejects me? cool whatever.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ElJefe904 View Post
    Yeah you aren't the first guy on the MISC to claim this either
    I have this weird feeling that some of them might be slightly exaggerating this claim...

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    "

I know to flirt and build attraction.
    no you dont, otherwise youd be gettin laid... youre doin it wrong
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KienD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BosnianBuilder View Post
    Good looks are what get you a job
    Good looks are what get you girls
    Good looks are what make you respected by everyone and all social groups

I could go on and on.
    Are you dumb, I'm 17 and I even know good looks don't even get you jobs. Maybe if you want to work for hollister and abercrombie or something but if you want to go in the big world, say a doctor they don't give a **** how you look. People like you are a reason why affirmative action was created.. Theres many ugly guys that date the hottest girls ever because of their personality, stop watching too many movies

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    no you dont, otherwise youd be gettin laid... youre doin it wrong
    Facial aesthetics. Building attraction isnt some ****ing mathematical forumla. if i had a better face i would do better. thats it.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Idk man...i came pretty close to making out with an 8/10 girl and im a 4.5/10. Obviously looks help but if you are at least a 4/10 you can get a decent girl, you'll fail a bunch but eventually you'll find one.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here's the problem to ALL of your problems regarding women: you're not good looking enough.
    Looks + status + wealth + fame + game = poon. It's only one part of the equation.

Would a woman reject a guy that looked like Brad Pitt or Sean O'Pry?
    Brad Pitt attracts women for reasons other than his looks, primarily his fame.

Think about it. There is absolutely nothing else that attracts women but your face. Personality does not exist, it's an illusion.
    So we're all doomed, all the fat basement dwellers with nice faces get all the babes, and ugly rockstars actually do it for the music? Right.

Why don't you guys get this already?

May sound stupid but it's the truth.
    You're 18 so you get a free pass. Hopefully in the coming years you'll gain some wisdom and realize the silliness of what you just posted.

Of course women like a good looking, in-shape guy and yes they put emphasis on it, but not nearly as much emphasis as we put on their looks (which to us is the primary thing that matters). You're projecting.
    www.adarkheart.com - A practical approach to love, dating, and self improvement

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Facial aesthetics. Building attraction isnt some ****ing mathematical forumla. if i had a better face i would do better. thats it.
    You're doing it wrong

I am ugly and I have never had a problem getting a girl to find me attractive that I wanted

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    You're all lying.

Women are the choosers. They're the ones with millions of options and you have to compete with those options to get that woman.

To stand out, you need looks primarily. If not, you need money or status.

You need to give a woman a reason to choose and validate you. That reason can only be external. Never external.

That INVISIBLE phenomena known as personality does not exist.

And answer me this. Why would a woman choose an ugly guy with a "personality" when she has guys that are 8+/10 that she can go to?

The problem with you personality preachers is that you treat luck like its some sort of skill

It's like saying you're going to work on
    your luck to get better at the lottery. Do you TRULY believe a 10 will choose a 6 just because of his "personality"?

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're all lying.

Women are the choosers. They're the ones with millions of options and you have to compete with those options to get that woman.

To stand out, you need looks primarily. If not, you need money or status.

You need to give a woman a reason to choose and validate you. That reason can only be external. Never external.

That INVISIBLE phenomena known as personality does not exist.

And answer me this. Why would a woman choose an ugly guy with a "personality" when she has guys that are 8+/10 that she can go to?

The problem with you personality preachers is that you treat luck like its some sort of skill

It's like saying you're going to work on
    your luck to get better at the lottery. Do you TRULY believe a 10 will choose a 6 just because of his "personality"?

you're such a fuarking sad-******* beta it's honestly frustrating. Not to mention you're 18. You don't no fuark about ****. And you're goddamn arrogant to boot to come in here, and tell people with WAYYYY more experience in these matters that they're wrong. Respek your elders, son.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Then OP why are you posting here?

BTW. CAME EXPECTING RED. I WIN.