Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    People are deceived with the new iphone? What did you expect? They need to keep the phone in the same price range. They got the first ipad out less then 3 years ago, and the iphone is 5 years old. You expect them every year to completely innovate their products?

When the iphone dropped, the whole world changed. Phones never looked the same from then, every company built a phone designed to copy / be in competition with the iphone.

Now the knock-offs that are getting owned in court for pure plagiarism are getting praise because they're cheaper? You're all a bunch of hypocrites.

This isn't some EA sport game which is the same every year and sells for the same price. It's the product that has been defining every single phone in the industry.

Brb expecting apple to create a revolution every 3 years. Give me a break, this new iphone is completely fine. Yes, it's catching up on a few other phones, which is normal. It's catching up with phones that are copying it and are released in between it's models releases, which means it HAS to catch up on things. Especially since the other phones are just cheaper copies.

Hate on, but the iphone 5 will outsell every other phone because it's much better. And so is the whole experience ( customer support, os, battery life, updates, apps, cloud features with PC, etc ).

And please when you compare phones, instead of talking raw numbers; test them and put out videos. How many times was an iphone still much faster then an android with better numbers? User experience is what's most important, rest is just talk.
    You literally do not know what you're talking about.. cheaper phones? Olawd most high end androids are the same price as iphones and still chit all over it. (Ie: S3, razr maxx, htc one x

Heres a chart to shut all the apple fanboys da fuk up

Omg the iphone isnt the best phone in existence!?!? How could this be!?!?! (Notsrs)
    R.I.P Zyzz, Forever mirin' brah.

"I'll do what you won't today, so i can do what you can't tomorrow."

The physique in my Avi is the result of 2 hard years working out and dieting consistently, we're all gonna make it.

^need to update Avi, up to 4 years of the same hard work.

Super Saiyan Crew
    Always Pick #4 Crew
    Successfully chits after leg day Crew
    Ex-fatty turned Aesthetic Crew
    No Liquids besides Water Crew
    No neck, just traps Crew
    Stubborn Calves Crew

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JCDub View Post
    You literally do not know what you're talking about.. cheaper phones? Olawd most high end androids are the same price as iphones and still chit all over it. (Ie: S3, razr maxx, htc one x

Omg the iphone isnt the best phone in existence!?!? How could this be!?!?! (Notsrs)
    from your little chart, I dont see how he Samsung S3 blows the iphone 5 out of the water and makes the iphone 5 a horrible phone?
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50) dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50) dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50) dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50) dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50) dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50) dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50) dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50) dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50) dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50) dedmau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gonna buy it. haters gonna hate.

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    This! Windows phones rocks!.

Brb- "Nearly Unbreakable"

920 Is my next phone!

Lmao... sorry brah, but is that a giant Red Bull ad right in the middle of the screen? That's why I can't stand MS, they just can't resist squeezing every little penny out of you at the cost of your user experience, it's the same with the 360 dashboard.

TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It looks stupid with the stretched screen. Also the main reason why I hate Apple is itunes. It has no drag and drop like windows and droid products, and if you move anything from your hard drive you have to go back into itunes and add the new location in there as well or it will skip the file.

I will just keep my Galaxy S2 until it dies anyway. I have an extended battery in it and it lasts alot longer then with the stock one.

TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by showbe View Post
    Who really gives a **** if they innovate or not. New smart phones just are faster/bigger now. I dont need 5 inch screen to use a damn phone. Old iphone was big enough. only reason a person needs a bigger screen is if they are blind as **** aka for old people. if you want a fat screen get a tablet. I wont be using it as a computer just using it as a phone and jailbreaking will basically make the iphone similar to a droid in every way (droid fan boys saying they can do this and that while iphone cant) jail breaking it will basically let you do anything you can do to a droid on an iphone.

Droid fan boys who say iphones suck and iphone fan boys are seriously the most annoying people ever. Its like the ps3/xbox debate. If you like one over the other get it and keep your opinions to your self because no one gives a ****. Grow up and get a life. No one cares if your phones faster or slower. IMO iphone doesnt take up everything in your pocket like a droid does and the screen is big enough for you to be able to use all your apps on. If you dont like it dont post or speak up about it no one cares for your negativity. You have a dual core phone? Big deal I have an 8 core computer that I will use for watching movies then using your phone. If I really cared so much about a big screen for portability I have my tablet. Which trumps any size phone you have.

Iphone will always outsell droids simple as that. If you think otherwise and make up other excuses then your just dellusional and an idiot if you cant see the statistics that phones release every year of how many they sold. Apple contols about 50% of the smart phone market. That and along with there 100k+ apps is also another plus. It sells more because it has a loyal customer base. I doubt any droid you see besides the razor or galaxy gets as many repeat customers as the Iphone. I rather buy an iphone because their coverage for warrantys is excellent. You run over your ipad or iphone you get a new one no questions asked first time for free. You wont get that with a droid unless you have some sort of insurance plan which I dont want to pay an extra 20 bucks a month for on top of what I already pay for a phone. Get over it and get a life. People like Apple because they are very customer friendly and if you have any problems they are more then happy to help. Especially since they have a store where you can bring it in if a problem does occur.

I feel safer using apple apps then an app made by some random who could have your information sent to there phone/email at any time since it wouldnt be approved by apple. Droids apps can be made by anyone and dont need approval which is much more dangerous if you do for some reason get ****ed over. Even though the chances of that are slim. Apple has great customer service which will beat out any other company.

I know i use to always carry an ipod where ever I went and having an iphone that will play my music too is also a plus. I dont need to carry another ipod with me which is more **** in your pockets. Maybe customers prefer to use itunes because its simple to use. Apple products are known for the simpleness and easy to use. Which is why they sell so many products. My grandma can use an Ipad and she was never good with computers. Thats why people like it. If it isnt your thing then stfu cause no one wants to hear you bitching about fan boy this fan boy that.
    First off, there were more S3 sales than 4s sales in August, and second off, android sales dominated this past year in sales. Of course iPhones will be the #1 individual phone most often, but that's only because there are so many different android phones. Combined, the android os phones destroys iPhone.
    Gators | Bucs | Bolts | Yankees

College Baseball Player | S&P Crew

canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post
    from your little chart, I dont see how he Samsung S3 blows the iphone 5 out of the water and makes the iphone 5 a horrible phone?
    The S3 doesn't blow the iPhone away at all, no one here says so.

The I5 is going to be released 3+ months after the S3 and only bring it up to par to Samsung/HTC. IF a nexus phone is released this fall/winter it will put apple a full year behind its competition.

Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly the iPhone 5 is worse than the android competition. I love pcs, and would not spend all the money it costs for a macbook. But when it comes to the OS on phones, Apple's has almost no delay, and is always supported. Android support depends on the company. So as for phones, I will be getting an iPhone 5. I love my android tablet and my laptop and desktop with Windows 7, but as for the phone I like the supported apple software and hardware.

Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice video about Iphone users

Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr3mium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ And unfortunately I'm not surprised.

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by canuckathlete View Post
    The S3 doesn't blow the iPhone away at all, no one here says so.

The I5 is going to be released 3+ months after the S3 and only bring it up to par to Samsung/HTC. IF a nexus phone is released this fall/winter it will put apple a full year behind its competition.
    No it wont, theres pretty much little room to upgrade with smartphones, enlighten me of what new feature a new smartphone can have thats going to leave apple and samsung (since they are on par now) a year behind in competition?
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Otaman View Post

This video proves nothing. I own an S3 so I'm no apple fanboy, but do you think for a second that if you walked down a busy city street with an S3 and said this is the new samsung galaxy s4, people wouldn't just talk about how great it was just to not appear ignorant and dumb on camera?

This is the same principle as the guy who pretended to be a celebrity, and people were swarming him, and responded with "oh yeah man I love his single," or "Oh man I liked him in spiderman" even though they had NEVER seen the guy before.

It wasnt a social experiment testing the ignorance of iPhone users, it was an experiment testing the ignorance of people in general.

Kind of like yours. They are phones gentlemen. They each have strengths and weaknesses, but going into an iPhone 5 thread to bash it, is like going into a restaurant you HATE and complaining about the food.

If you like android, go post in the android thread.
    keep rep trading out of your signature line

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Otaman View Post

iphone is for people who want the phone to do what it was made to do and who dont have time to kill to customize some useless icons. When i wasn't doing **** in college the first 2 years, I had time to kill and **** around with android. It was glitchy, laggy, buggy and the app store is filled with garbage.

when i started getting into upper div classes and started an internship i want my phone to flawlessly do what i ask it to. And iphone is much more stable and reliable than any android phone

so there.

as for the video..are you really surprised that most america are sheep? Besides, that video is a highlight reel of retards. I'm sure there are 20 other clips with people not noticing the difference that were cut out.

Registered User UncertainPerson's Avatar
    UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000)
    i decided to get an iphone 5 for a few reasons...

1, its my first smartphone, im comfortable with apple products, i cant go wrong with iphone...but i might not like the android

2, i understand the S3 and androids are incredibly customizable, but after watching a bunch of videos on youtube, i realized, do i really care about this sh*t? sure it seems cool at first but eventually ill realize it was just a waste of time (not saying all the custom options are a waste, just the moving wallpaper, icons glowing, widgets, etc)

3, my goal is to spend less time with my phone and more time in real life, i dont wanna be messing around with my phone 24.7 like most kids sitting outside a classroom, i just wanna check the news once in a while and ******** and take pics easier and i feel like the iphone does that best

there is no need to be upset

and i simply wanted it more than i wanted an S3, it was mostly the internet and some IT guys at my job pressuring me to get an android

Social Assassin NotSureIfCereal's Avatar
    NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UncertainPerson View Post
    3, my goal is to spend less time with my phone and more time in real life, i dont wanna be messing around with my phone 24.7 like most kids sitting outside a classroom, i just wanna check the news once in a while and ******** and take pics easier and i feel like the iphone does that best
    facepalm.jpg
    I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans…raw

Mavs - Cowboys - Joseph Gordon Levitt

Registered User UncertainPerson's Avatar
    UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NotSureIfCereal View Post
    facepalm.jpg
    strong username to post correlation

u mad brah? i just wanna have an aesthetic phone

EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JCDub View Post

Is this seriously the best you can come up with? Just off that chart alone I'd pick the iPhone. None of those phones are the clear winner. iPhone wins hands down with everything else that can't be put on a checklist. Build quality, form factor, UI, durability, resale, software support for years, design, customer satisfaction, customer service, quality of apps, integration with other devices (including wireless mirroring) etc.

EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UncertainPerson View Post
    i decided to get an iphone 5 for a few reasons...

1, its my first smartphone, im comfortable with apple products, i cant go wrong with iphone...but i might not like the android

2, i understand the S3 and androids are incredibly customizable, but after watching a bunch of videos on youtube, i realized, do i really care about this sh*t? sure it seems cool at first but eventually ill realize it was just a waste of time (not saying all the custom options are a waste, just the moving wallpaper, icons glowing, widgets, etc)

there is no need to be upset

and i simply wanted it more than i wanted an S3, it was mostly the internet and some IT guys at my job pressuring me to get an android
    This is the different between iOS users and Android users. To each their own.

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To say that iPhone users all get iPhones because they are basic users is naive. I sold phones for a year and sold more iPhones than I can count. My coworkers and I were all Android fanboys, so whenever someone came in asking for an iPhone we would ask them why they wanted it, what they would use it for, etc for the lulz. By and large, they couldn't name any reason why it was actually a good phone and just wanted it because "it's an iPhone." Hell, one girl even told me straight up "because otherwise my friends will make fun of me."

A lot of would-be iPhone customers, when given a guided tour of a top-tier Android device (they were controlling the phone, we told them what to tap), decided to go Android. Most of them were shocked that Android devices were so capable.

Take that however you want.
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EternallyMiscd View Post
    Is this seriously the best you can come up with? Just off that chart alone I'd pick the iPhone. None of those phones are the clear winner. iPhone wins hands down with everything else that can't be put on a checklist. Build quality, form factor, UI, durability, resale, software support for years, design, customer satisfaction, customer service, quality of apps, integration with other devices (including wireless mirroring) etc.
    That's exactly what i was thinking reading thru that.

Android fanboys are starting to become more annoying then apples

iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i though the A6 was quad core? why does that chart say dual?
    RTC

i rep back

HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iBISTROi View Post
    i though the A6 was quad core? why does that chart say dual?
    It's revolutionary brah

iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iBISTROi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    It's revolutionary brah
    oh ok that totally answers the question, thanks brah.. repped
    RTC

i rep back

Originally Posted by S.Brar View Post

Agreed, it's ridiculous. All they talk about is massive screen size, as if that can only be a good thing. They probably carry 21" laptops around - hey, bigger is better!

As Schiller said: Anyone can make a big phone to check off the "big screen size" requirement. It's easier to build a powerful phone with all that extra room. Only Apple realizes that the whole experience is what counts. They have the capability to build any size phone they want, but chose to maintain the width because that's the ideal size for the majority of people on this planet for single handed operation. Whether or not this is true for each individual, anyone who doesn't realizes this fact has serious issues.

Apple had to make some big changes just to be able to fit all that power into such a small package, include LTE and still have awesome battery life. Everyone else hides behind a big screen, which does appeal to some people, but not most. Enjoy using nano-SIM in the future, Android brahs - developed and pushed forward by Apple.

The Smart Card Platform Technical Committee of the European Telecommunication Standards Institute (ETSI) agreed a standard for so-called nano-SIMs on Friday. Apple's specification beat a competing proposal from Nokia, Research In Motion and Google-owned Motorola Mobility.

The SIM standard -- which is officially known as the fourth form factor (4FF) -- will be 40 percent smaller than the current smallest SIM card design, at 12.3 millimeters by 8.8 mm by 0.67 mm, according to ETSI. It can be packaged and distributed in a way that is backwards compatible with existing SIM card designs. The new design will offer the same functionality as all current SIM cards, ETSI said.
    Last edited by EternallyMiscd; 09-13-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TeHbOsNiAnDeWd View Post
    This video proves nothing. I own an S3 so I'm no apple fanboy, but do you think for a second that if you walked down a busy city street with an S3 and said this is the new samsung galaxy s4, people wouldn't just talk about how great it was just to not appear ignorant and dumb on camera?

This is the same principle as the guy who pretended to be a celebrity, and people were swarming him, and responded with "oh yeah man I love his single," or "Oh man I liked him in spiderman" even though they had NEVER seen the guy before.

It wasnt a social experiment testing the ignorance of iPhone users, it was an experiment testing the ignorance of people in general.

Kind of like yours. They are phones gentlemen. They each have strengths and weaknesses, but going into an iPhone 5 thread to bash it, is like going into a restaurant you HATE and complaining about the food.

If you like android, go post in the android thread.
    Are you ****ing kidding me dood. I have a droid charge now and if they showed me a new droid charge same model as mine and said it was droid charge 4 and i was on camera i would say .... i actually have the old droid charge and this looks to be the same thing.

MANY OF THESE PEOPLE in the video have the 4s and they cant recognize that its the same ****ing phone and same size. Few of the people even pulled out their 4s's and were saying o yah this one is bigger. Honestly i didnt know people could be this dumb.... There is a chance this was staged but if it isnt...then i have lost all faith in humanity.

Originally Posted by S.Brar View Post

I am not an android fan.

Yes this phone is a upgrade over Iphone 4s IMO simply because of the 4g LTE and the processor. If you have used 3g and 4g you will know how much 4g is faster/better.

HOWEVER if you compare it to the phones that have been out for months you will realize that this phone is nothing to get excited about...all of the technology that they are telling us about has been out for months / years already. Heck .... 4G LTE has been out for almost 2 years already and apple is just putting it in the phones now.

Now you have to be a huge APPLE fan not to accept the fact that apple is behind the curve when it comes to phones. I have been on 4g lte network w my droid charge for 1.5 years now. My droid charge is pretty much the same size as the new iphone. So you tell me why i should get excited to switch to the "NEW" iphone 5.

As a matter of fact i have had an upgrade available 3 months ago but was waiting to see what apple has in store before i decide on what phone to buy. I waited 3 months and gave apple a chance and they show me this.

I realized i waited for no reason so i am either gonna go w s3 or wait a month or two for lumia 920 which looks freaking awesome.
    Last edited by Weezy32; 09-13-2012 at 10:55 PM.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The iPhone 5 looks great. I might have to upgrade this time.

fuuu.. 4 is free now? I paid $300 for two.
    Last edited by wings_unhinged; 09-13-2012 at 11:49 PM.

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too many fanboy arguments ITT, but I just preordered one. So long, Droid X.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000) S.Brar is just really nice. (+1000)
    What GB size did you guys get?

Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wont let me buy on apple.com and attwireless is being gay
    >>Official Cologne Crew Verified Splitter<<
    >>Spring Cutters Crew - SCC<<

Originally Posted by Kidd123 View Post
    Wont let me buy on apple.com and attwireless is being gay
    Maybe it's trying to tell you to go to bed instead of staying up late to pre-order a fuking cell phone.