Closed Thread
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    **S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad day. Had to break out the ice scrapper this mornig. Preparing for white hell(snow).
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Cliffs:

Powerlifter starts trollish lifting straps thread in exercise forum.

Mr Flexy calls him out for not lifting heavy while criticizing others.

OP runs back to PL forum crying.

NEG TRAIN starts.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128729761

-=FLEX=-
    Wow. Skimmed the first few pages of that, and now my eyes and brain hurt. Who gives a sh!t what everybody else is doing. Between BB/PL, I have never seen a sport where some many people get as worked up aboput what others are doing. It's quite amazing.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    Sad day. Had to break out the ice scrapper this mornig. Preparing for white hell(snow).
    Zero Celsius this morning at 5:30am when we left for the gym.

I guess I'll have to bust out the winter wheels next weekend.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had the air on
    haha I do miss snow...but don't miss scraping ice of cars! yuck!

Hi next thread...the new and improved next thread, I should say.

So...I took jack3d this morning before work...because it helps me to do well in presentations...haha Is that a bad thing? Taking a preworkout stim...but no workout takes place.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh and what's the difference between a power lifter and bodybuilder? Are pl's those guys/girls in the olympics who lift huge amounts of weight for one rep, and throw it back down? on stage?

lol sorry, this is my only reference point.

Zero Celsius this morning at 5:30am when we left for the gym.

I guess I'll have to bust out the winter wheels next weekend.

-=FLEX=-
    I am jealous. Elbow has me sidlined for at least a few dys probably. I hate being out of my routine.

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    I had the air on

So...I took jack3d this morning before work...because it helps me to do well in presentations...haha Is that a bad thing? Taking a preworkout stim...but no workout takes place.
    Nah. People make it much more of big deal than it is. It's no different than coffee. Everything in moderation.

And about missing snow....Pfttt. It's fun to play in for a few hours, then I want to be able to get on a plane, go home, and have warmth.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning everybody. What's crack-a-lackin?
    KF, got your packeage ready to go. Will hit UPS this morning.
    SNAP! cant wait for my early christmas!!!! WOOOOOOT
    Cliffs: Powerlifter starts trollish lifting straps thread in exercise forum. Mr Flexy calls him out for not lifting heavy while criticizing others.
    OP runs back to PL forum crying. NEG TRAIN starts.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128729761
    -=FLEX=-
    negged how dare you post vids and how dare you DL 500 - the nerve of you

Man some people around here just think its all about LIFTING weights.....Those small weights flex picked up....

GJDM on the 435 squat -whats ur goal chief?
    I had the air on

its not to bad until your hands start shaking while giving the presentation

oh and what's the difference between a power lifter and bodybuilder? Are pl's those guys/girls in the olympics who lift huge amounts of weight for one rep, and throw it back down? on stage?

lol sorry, this is my only reference point.
    Powerlifters = sole focus on lifting as much weight as possible.

BB'er = Looking as though you could lift a lot of weight.

We have a lot of folks on this sight that have a hybrid point of view. They want to look good, but still focus on strength numbers. I really don't care how much weight I can lift, I just want to look like I could lift a house. I would realy like to compete someday, so I can understand those that don't plan on competing taking that stance.

I am jealous. Elbow has me sidlined for at least a few dys probably. I hate being out of my routine.

Nah. People make it much more of big deal than it is. It's no different than coffee. Everything in moderation.

And about missing snow....Pfttt. It's fun to play in for a few hours, then I want to be able to get on a plane, go home, and have warmth.
    lol yep...I think the holiday time just makes me long for snow...and all that. But, I remember living up north not too long ago, and brrrr...by end of Jan...I was over it. FL weather is killer right now...60's at night...hot during the day still...but not as humid.

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    its not to bad until your hands start shaking while giving the presentation
    haha...right? I love this stuff. I just am so focused and 'on.' I can honestly see after becoming a little addicted to this stuff, how people can become addicted to drugs.

Powerlifters = sole focus on lifting as much weight as possible.

BB'er = Looking as though you could lift a lot of weight.

We have a lot of folks on this sight that have a hybrid point of view. They want to look good, but still focus on strength numbers. I really don't care how much weight I can lift, I just want to look like I could lift a house. I would realy like to compete someday, so I can understand those that don't plan on competing taking that stance.

I love this definition...haha I like looking stronger as a woman, now. I wonder if I intimidate anyone. haha Juuust kidding. I probably don't.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GJDM on the 435 squat -whats ur goal chief?
    Thanks for da greenz KF.

Goal is for a 500 lbs squat by the spring.

Barely squeezed out a few singles today at 405 though. Hip is bothering me.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Thanks for da greenz KF.

-=FLEX=-
    500 lb squat? holy cow. my back hurts reading that, flex. but if anyone will do it...it will be you.

I love this definition...haha I like looking stronger as a woman, now. I wonder if I intimidate anyone. haha Juuust kidding. I probably don't.
    It's the smile. With that smile, you really can't pull off the hey give me your wallet move.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I heard you scare the crap out of KF. :P
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for da greenz KF.
    -=FLEX=-
    no prob - your vid would scare small children (you squatted 17 small kids to boot :-/ )

Good luck on the squat goal. Hows your foot placement - wide??narrow? shoulder width?
    haha...right? I love this stuff. I just am so focused and 'on.' I can honestly see after becoming a little addicted to this stuff, how people can become addicted to drugs.
    thats interesting - a coworker of mine said the same thing - I didnt experience the "Focus" with jackd - I take Taurine pre-w/o now and that seems to get me dialed in more.

There is also some chem. in jackd that is supposed to open your lungs ....not sure if its the extra 02
    looking stronger as a woman??? you mean like veins and stuff in the arms or definition??

Some of its hawt but its when you cross the line from figure/bikini to bb type girl where I PERSONALLY feel its too much - and plus when chicks take Cell tech and they have more manly jaws than I do..... kindascarymang
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    she did - she punk'd me on MTV - feelsbadmang (but I got to meet ashton kucther so feelsgoodmang)

It's the smile. With that smile, you really can't pull off the hey give me your wallet move.

haha cute.

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    oh no...really? i need to watch that.
    HI SIMPY. I have been meaning to tell you...I love your avi. that outfit...it is just a nice avi.

I'm not hitting on you. LOL!

no prob - your vid would scare small children (you squatted 17 small kids to boot :-/ )

Good luck on the squat goal. Hows your foot placement - wide??narrow? shoulder width?
    thats interesting - a coworker of mine said the same thing - I didnt experience the "Focus" with jackd - I take Taurine pre-w/o now and that seems to get me dialed in more.

There is also some chem. in jackd that is supposed to open your lungs ....not sure if its the extra 02
    looking stronger as a woman??? you mean like veins and stuff in the arms or definition??

Some of its hawt but its when you cross the line from figure/bikini to bb type girl where I PERSONALLY feel its too much - and plus when chicks take Cell tech and they have more manly jaws than I do..... kindascarymang.jpg
    I'm soo glad I wandered in here today...oooh my gosh. The lungs comment about jack3d. I thought I was imagining things! I can breathe fuller, deeper breaths when swimming or running, when I take jack3d. Thank you for telling me this! I also like how I don't crash when it subsides...you know? I have never heard of Taurine? I saw superpump the other day...that stuff looks insane. lol I'd be afraid to take it, but have read reviews on here...seems good. Your avi...you went from a suit to nothing? Looking good, kf.

kf...regarding looking intimdiating...lol I mean...I want to look like I could kick someone's a$$. I wouldn't. But, to look like it...lol That's the goal. Can take the girl out of Jersey, but can't take the Jersey out of the girl.

Ok...we have heard of drunk posts...these are jack3d posts. haha Have to run all...hope u have a great day.

I'm soo glad I wandered in here today...oooh my gosh. The lungs comment about jack3d. I thought I was imagining things! I can breathe fuller, deeper breaths when swimming or running, when I take jack3d. Thank you for telling me this! I also like how I don't crash when it subsides...you know? I have never heard of Taurine? I saw superpump the other day...that stuff looks insane. lol I'd be afraid to take it, but have read reviews on here...seems good. Your avi...you went from a suit to nothing? Looking good, kf.
    I use 2 scoops sp250 everyday and love it. Like it much better than jacked. Not for everybody though. Order a free sample before you buy a big tub of it.

hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I heard you had to cycle on and off the jack3d or you built up a tolerance rather quickly. True? Is anyone gonna be watching to see if Prop. 19 passes in Cali.? Could be a floodgate.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Everyone has a plan til they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Originally Posted by hypnocrip View Post
    I heard you had to cycle on and off the jack3d or you built up a tolerance rather quickly. True? Is anyone gonna be watching to see if Prop. 19 passes in Cali.? Could be a floodgate.
    yes, one should cycle on and off...i don't know how good it is for a person's heart to be continuously on it. and have no idea what prop. 19 is.
    it's sad i am so out of it, politically. but i'll vote today! i will.

this may sound weird...but want to share...and then i'll be leaving you all to your mayhem.

i think that getting stronger, from a female view...it does cause me to not be as afraid. for example...i think to myself, if someone did try to assault me...i could hold my own more now. i am not weak like i used to be. now, if the guy were to have a gun...then, whatever. but, i think i could hold my own...anyone else feel this way?

It is good to cycle all stims. One good reason, besides health, is that if yor tolerance progresses too high, you will spend quite a bit more. It is better to take a break for a week or two, and get back to being able to get buy at one scoop. Of course, this is different for everybody. I have been using two scoops superpump for quite awhile, and haven't lost any effectiness that I noticed.

hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this may sound weird...but want to share...and then i'll be leaving you all to your mayhem.

i think that getting stronger, from a female view...it does cause me to not be as afraid. for example...i think to myself, if someone did try to assault me...i could hold my own more now. i am not weak like i used to be. now, if the guy were to have a gun...then, whatever. but, i think i could hold my own...anyone else feel this way?
    Newly found empowerment for anyone is a beautiful thing.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Newly found empowerment for anyone is a beautiful thing.
    it really is. yes, empowered. i think bb...the reason people do it varies...but, for me...this is one of the reasons. i walk into the gym...tell all the powerlifters to move over...i'm here now...get out of my way.

hahahaha juuust kidding.

that would be hilarious if i did that one day. ok i swear i am leaving now. nice to meet you.

It is good to cycle all stims. One good reason, besides health, is that if yor tolerance progresses too high, you will spend quite a bit more. It is better to take a break for a week or two, and get back to being able to get buy at one scoop. Of course, this is different for everybody. I have been using two scoops superpump for quite awhile, and haven't lost any effectiness that I noticed.
    I had tried the sp and liked it, but I got the opportunity to log Build XS by Higher Power so I gave it a shot. I'm making an attempt at keto or is it pseudo-keto and need the stim for energy. Maybe Santa can bring some SP max.
    Hunter S. Thompson

no really id have to find which chem it is but its main function is opening lungs/brachiolli (spel)

Google: Taurine - SILLY!!

thanks on the compliment - its alright
    kf...regarding looking intimdiating...lol I mean...I want to look like I could kick someone's a$$. I wouldn't. But, to look like it...lol That's the goal. Can take the girl out of Jersey, but can't take the Jersey out of the girl. Ok...we have heard of drunk posts...these are jack3d posts. haha Have to run all...hope u have a great day.
    so you wanna wrestle me or something?
    I use 2 scoops sp250 everyday and love it. Like it much better than jacked. Not for everybody though. Order a free sample before you buy a big tub of it.
    the taste of SP250 is pretty intense esp for the amount of powder
    this may sound weird...but want to share...and then i'll be leaving you all to your mayhem. i think that getting stronger, from a female view...it does cause me to not be as afraid. for example...i think to myself, if someone did try to assault me...i could hold my own more now. i am not weak like i used to be. now, if the guy were to have a gun...then, whatever. but, i think i could hold my own...anyone else feel this way?
    so I asked once you wanna wrestle??

silverzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silverzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silverzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silverzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silverzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silverzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Confused...

so I asked once you wanna wrestle??
    since we're friends...i wouldn't want to hurt you.
    yeah...right?
    i'm still wimpy. *sniffle* *sob*
    but i'm getting there!

ok....i SWEAR. i'm leaving now.

since we're friends...i wouldn't want to hurt you.
    yeah...right?i'm still wimpy. *sniffle* *sob*but i'm getting there!ok....i SWEAR. i'm leaving now.
    hahahahah shah yeah right - brb flying to florida

hahahahah shah yeah right - brb flying to florida
    yeeeeah. right!

it's the jack3d talking here. sorry. hahaha