Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

I'm a white Canadian..

But I fell like a black Russian.. I think that's what i'll be.
    You know what I mean. And if you don't, you're a moron. Pick one.

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bever ever?

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    true, once you get past the 3rd generation of family. until then, no you're not.
    No, being born in America makes you *by definition* an American, regardless of whatever makes you feel nice or helps you sleep at night.

El caballero de ocio puro supafly's Avatar
    puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    His tattoo doesn't say Mexican Pride. It's Brown Pride.

White Pride does have a negative connotation historically. However, the current generation and the generations coming up haven't taken part in it. Most young people haven't experienced real racial tension on either side. But for some reason all other groups are allowed to be explicitly proud of their color except whites. All this is going to do is further separation among people, and give white kids a reason for having racist sentiments.
    No racial tension? Have you even watched the news on immigration and Arizona lately? Mexicans laugh at all the negative misinformation in the news because we know it's not true, and because it shows just how much white Americans have isolated themselves from us and other races, even when we live and work among them. It's like the rumor that white guys spread about black guys having huge penises... heaven forbid they date a black girl for once in their lives, and find out for themselves.

The "brown pride" thing... it doesn't mean we're better, it means we're equal. Same with "black pride". Same with "Asian pride", "Native American pride", etc. Most of these terms developed in response to oppression suffered for being a minority group in this country. They were always meant to be taken as requests for equality, not calls for separation. As a Mexican, if I see a black guy with a "black pride" tattoo, I don't feel threatened at all. I don't assume that he means black people are better than Mexicans. Same thing if the situation was reversed. If you're threatened or annoyed by such a phrase, and it provokes racist sentiments from you, it's because you have no clue what it means... and that's a failure on your part, not the guy wearing it on his back.

The phrase "white pride" has a stigma to it because it became popular among white supremacists... and remains so until this day. If whites want someone to blame for not being able to get ugly-looking racial identification tattoos (Cain's tattoo looks like crap, regardless of what it means), blame the KKK and similar groups for popularizing the phrase through more than a century's worth of hate and violence.

DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by puro supafly View Post
    No racial tension? Have you even watched the news on immigration and Arizona lately? Mexicans laugh at all the negative misinformation in the news because we know it's not true, and because it shows just how much white Americans have isolated themselves from us and other races, even when we live and work among them. It's like the rumor that white guys spread about black guys having huge penises... heaven forbid they date a black girl for once in their lives, and find out for themselves.

The "brown pride" thing... it doesn't mean we're better, it means we're equal. Same with "black pride". Same with "Asian pride", "Native American pride", etc. Most of these terms developed in response to oppression suffered for being a minority group in this country. They were always meant to be taken as requests for equality, not calls for separation. As a Mexican, if I see a black guy with a "black pride" tattoo, I don't feel threatened at all. I don't assume that he means black people are better than Mexicans. Same thing if the situation was reversed. If you're threatened or annoyed by such a phrase, and it provokes racist sentiments from you, it's because you have no clue what it means... and that's a failure on your part, not the guy wearing it on his back.

The phrase "white pride" has a stigma to it because it became popular among white supremacists... and remains so until this day. If whites want someone to blame for not being able to get ugly-looking racial identification tattoos (Cain's tattoo looks like crap, regardless of what it means), blame the KKK and similar groups for popularizing the phrase through more than a century's worth of hate and violence.

I understand your logic, but it kind of fails. Since the black panthers also used "black pride." Which they are using it in the same context as the KKK uses "white pride." But, yes you should be proud of your heritage, but also be proud of the country that gave you opportunity to succeed.

steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DennisR1977 View Post
    I understand your logic, but it kind of fails. Since the black panthers also used "black pride." Which they are using it in the same context as the KKK uses "white pride." But, yes you should be proud of your heritage, but also be proud of the country that gave you opportunity to succeed.
    Right on. And If Cain wants to keep me as a fan, his victory speech after he GnP's Lesnar should be something like this: "I want to thank Mexico for giving me my heart, the USA for giving me the opportunity, and my parents for teaching me to work hard and never give up on my dreams!"

But instead I got a feeling it will be more like "Mexicanos, cabrones!" while waving the Mexican flag and doing a hat dance.
    Nov 2010....245lbs. Currently....208lbs. Target....190-195. NO EXCUSES!!

GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetUpAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's what Chris Arreola said before he got KTFO by Vitali Klitschko.

I have a deep feeling that Cain is going to beat Brock.

puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DennisR1977 View Post
    It doesn't fail at all... you just reinforced my point. You're making assumptions about what the Black Panthers were about. The Black Panthers were always a community defense group. They were about equality, not supremacy. On the other hand, the KKK was created SPECIFICALLY to enforce white supremacy over blacks (and it now targets other races and Jews too). Historically, an ordinary white person could walk by a group of Black Panthers on the street and feel relatively safe. A black person could not do that with the KKK. Again, you know what the KKK is about, but you completely misunderstood the black organization and are threatened by them. For the most part, I think white people who see others in a negative light do so because they haven't taken the time to understand them.

Originally Posted by steve38 View Post
    Right on. And If Cain wants to keep me as a fan, his victory speech after he GnP's Lesnar should be something like this: "I want to thank Mexico for giving me my heart, the USA for giving me the opportunity, and my parents for teaching me to work hard and never give up on my dreams!"

But instead I got a feeling it will be more like "Mexicanos, cabrones!" while waving the Mexican flag and doing a hat dance.
    So basically, you want to put your words in his mouth? I would be more interested in knowing WHY he doesn't knowledge his American upbringing as much as his Mexican roots. Maybe growing up Mexican-American in the U.S. wasn't all that great. Arabs growing up in Israel aren't particularly proud of being Israelis, and with good reason. Perhaps his parents were illegal immigrants (likely, considering when he was born). Take into account what you see in the news, with anti-immigration views being a prerequisite for political office, and the Arizona law supported by so many non-Latino Americans. You're already condemning the guy and you don't know his reasoning.

And at a taqueria, do you explicitly thank Mexico for the opportunity to eat tacos and burritos? No, you pay your money, and you get a service. You're thankful for the service, and the taqueria is thankful for your money. It doesn't matter if they have a Mexican flag on the wall, or if you have an American flag on your t-shirt.

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being proud because you were born a certain creed/colour/whatever is absolutely retarded. Anyone that participates in this deserves to be raped by a walrus and then burned alive.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you yin it up all day, you gotta yang it up all night.

Owner of Catseye Diffraction Glasses - the perfect accessory for live music events, raves and festivals.

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

Use the coupon code MISC to get 10% off your entire order!

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe growing up Mexican-American in the U.S. wasn't all that great.
    Why wasn't it so great? You have no idea of what it was like for him. We do know that he's on the fast track to fame and fortune because he grew up in America. That's why his parents moved here. His father said he didn't want him to endure what he endured.

Arabs growing up in Israel aren't particularly proud of being Israelis, and with good reason. Perhaps his parents were illegal immigrants (likely, considering when he was born).
    This is ridiculous and arrogant. The Arabs are under occupation. The land they called home was invaded, and they now live under very oppressive rule. Many of them can't get out even if they want to.

No one invaded Mexico. They're free to live in Mexico do as they please. Mexicans willfully and illegally enter the states. That comparison is ****in moronic.

DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It doesn't fail at all... you just reinforced my point. You're making assumptions about what the Black Panthers were about. The Black Panthers were always a community defense group. They were about equality, not supremacy. On the other hand, the KKK was created SPECIFICALLY to enforce white supremacy over blacks (and it now targets other races and Jews too). Historically, an ordinary white person could walk by a group of Black Panthers on the street and feel relatively safe. A black person could not do that with the KKK. Again, you know what the KKK is about, but you completely misunderstood the black organization and are threatened by them. For the most part, I think white people who see others in a negative light do so because they haven't taken the time to understand them.

You couldn't be more wrong about the black panthers. In Milwaukee, WI here, years back, they were saying how they were going to disrupt white people's fun, and teach inner city kids how to shoot. They are a militant group, not a "I'm just proud of my heritage" group.

http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/ne...ons=sHeading_6

http://ironicsurrealism.blogivists.c...eo-transcript/

Yea, they are SO tolerant, and about equality. Get real.
    Last edited by DennisR1977; 10-15-2010 at 03:48 PM.

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's about to get real Stormfront in here, I can see.
    MMMC

"If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die." Saulo Ribeiro

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatsleephate View Post
    It's about to get real Stormfront in here, I can see.
    Yeah it pisses me off. This topic parallels what you'd find on their site. Angry White Male syndrome.

Irish and Italians have pride rallies and wave flags also but they were also oppressed by other racial groups, even the KKK. There's people who are proud of being German or Polish. White Pride is just in poor taste because its been historically used to promote racial supremacy over non-whites.

Blacks have used black pride because that's how we and other racial groups identify ourselves. I don't know why you guys are so pissed about Velasquez and his Brown Pride tat. I wouldn't give a **** if someone is proud of their heritage, but unfortunately white pride inherently has a history of racism.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    No, being born in America makes you *by definition* an American, regardless of whatever makes you feel nice or helps you sleep at night.
    *by definition* an American CITIZEN. cain is considered an american citizen of mexican heratige. the american part just means he's a citizen, nothing more. he's still as mexican as he'll ever be.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *by definition* an American CITIZEN. cain is considered an american citizen of hispanic, or latino heratige. the american part just means he's a citizen, nothing more. he's still as hispanic, or latino as he'll ever be.
    fixed...

plz, stop confusing ethnicity with nationality...

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by conflictsd View Post
    fixed...

plz, stop confusing ethnicity with nationality...
    i'm not getting anything confused, i'm using the term heritage. i'm starting to think no one has a clue. you're 'hispanic' or 'latino' handles dont fit. 'latino' is a term used for people from latin/south america, not mexicans.

cain's parents are from MEXICO. he is a FIRST GENERATION MEXICAN, (a child of working class immigrants) so he is a MEXICAN with US citizenship. once he has kids, that kid is a 2nd generation mexican/AMERICAN. once his kids have kids, their kids will be 3rd generation AMERICANS and only then will be considered actual 'americans' more than mexicans. i dont know how much clearer it can get.....
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

I Lost 115#s bruh TheVanillaGorilla's Avatar
    TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gonna be a while cuz brock is gonna piitb.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well this thread certainly evolved...
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    Well this thread certainly evolved...
    Unfortunately it's inevitable. Discussions about race invariably end in people getting mad and calling people racists.

edit: Funny how it "evolved" into a race relation s thread, since it really didn't start out that way. I guess since he has that Brown pride tattoo, any discussion about him will eventually lead there.
    Last edited by Black_Spit; 10-15-2010 at 07:29 PM.

inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inEXISTENCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Never said it was fair though.
    white pride =/= white power

what many are saying is, and you are trying to say, is that in no way can a white person anywhere mention having pride because "historically" some douchebags used "white power" as a racist racial rally, but any other race may because of select oppression in select regions in "history" even those those races use "pride" as a racist racial rally

ya get me?

He explained it in the UFC Primetime that growing up Mexican Pride was synonymous with Brown Pride.
    that's completly ultimately fukking absolutely retarded.

logically we must follow:
    Black Pride is synonymous with Zimbabwean Pride
    Asian Pride is synonymous with Chinese Pride
    White Pride is synonymous with Swedish Pride

phuck me be proud of who you are, not some superficial categorization

PS: thread derailed fast
    Stop masturbating and moisturize. Your dick will cum.

+United Misc Front+

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by inEXISTENCE View Post
    white pride =/= white power

what many are saying is, and you are trying to say, is that in no way can a white person anywhere mention having pride because "historically" some douchebags used "white power" as a racist racial rally, but any other race may because of select oppression in select regions in "history" even those those races use "pride" as a racist racial rally
    See this is where I disagree.

Can I assume that you don't want the mosque at Ground Zero? Why is it that 70% of Americans do not support the mosque there? Because it's a purposeful jab. So is a tattoo that says white power.

I will say again that I think pride in one's skin color is silly, but if you truly don't know why it's insensitive and offends people when white people do it, then you're just not trying I think.

conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm not getting anything confused, i'm using the term heritage. i'm starting to think no one has a clue. you're 'hispanic' or 'latino' handles dont fit. 'latino' is a term used for people from latin/south america, not mexicans.

cain's parents are from MEXICO. he is a FIRST GENERATION MEXICAN, (a child of working class immigrants) so he is a MEXICAN with US citizenship. once he has kids, that kid is a 2nd generation mexican/AMERICAN. once his kids have kids, their kids will be 3rd generation AMERICANS and only then will be considered actual 'americans' more than mexicans. i dont know how much clearer it can get.....
    did u just make that up? lol cool story bro

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    you dweebs can take your little meaningless labels of ethnicity and heritage and shove them up your rectums....

cain is a spic and lesnar is a cracker....cracker is gonna win this time

Originally Posted by conflictsd View Post
    did u just make that up? lol cool story bro
    which part? the one where cain's parents are frome mexico or the generation part?

both are correct, look it up.

no 'cool story bro' about it

Originally Posted by WowWeakForum View Post
    you dweebs can take your little meaningless labels of ethnicity and heritage and shove them up your rectums....

cain is a spic and lesnar is a cracker....cracker is gonna win this time

wow, racism is strong with this one - dont let BPP catch this post because he bans ppl for racist remarks.....never mind, its ingrained into the forum now. good luck changing your post

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    wow, racism is strong with this one - dont let BPP catch this post because he bans ppl for racist remarks.....never mind, its ingrained into the forum now. good luck changing your post
    Gomi, you're a born failure son...burp

Originally Posted by WowWeakForum View Post
    Gomi, you're a born failure son...burp
    and you're hopefully banned soon

Why wasn't it so great? You have no idea of what it was like for him. We do know that he's on the fast track to fame and fortune because he grew up in America. That's why his parents moved here. His father said he didn't want him to endure what he endured.
    Then why doesn't he have an "American Pride" tattoo across his back, or acknowledge his American upbringing?

This is ridiculous and arrogant. The Arabs are under occupation. The land they called home was invaded, and they now live under very oppressive rule. Many of them can't get out even if they want to.

No one invaded Mexico. They're free to live in Mexico do as they please. Mexicans willfully and illegally enter the states. That comparison is ****in moronic.
    No it's not moronic. Yes, Mexicans come here willfully and illegally to work. But you conveniently left out what they do here. They help the U.S. economy and prevent jobs and the resulting labor income from going entirely to Mexico through outsourcing. Any hate that they get from the media and worthless pundits is undeserved, and largely the result of xenophobia.

Arabs are hated in land that once belonged to them. The hate that they garner is undeserved as well. They are under constant suspicion, and people form rallies to profess their hate for them (much like what you see in anti-immigration rallies here). So both are victims of undeserved hatred, and both are subject to unpleasant experiences in their country of citizenship (obviously Arabs suffer to a much higher degree in Israel). But if you want a more direct example to Arabs, blacks have always been treated worse than whites citizens (of ANY nationality) in the U.S. And they were brought to this country against their will. Most of my black friends were never very patriotic before Obama became president.