Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Heaney View Post
    Offense looked juicy. Samuel is an animal and will play for a long time on Sundays

It might sound stupid but I think Osu had too much talent last year. Meyer kept trying to force the ball to Braxton or jalin Marshall. Neither QB played well with the pressure of the other breathing down their neck. I thought Curtis Samuel was going to have a huge year last year but he didn't see the ball nearly enough because of a logjam at the h back position. This year he is going to be the go to playmaker. Change of pace back. Reliable receiver while the young guys continue to develop. He's fun to watch play. He will certainly find work in the NFL. He's not quite as quick as the Danny woodheads, Dion Lewis's of the league but he's versatile and talented enough. I know your troll thread on the B1G was tongue in cheek, but we are in for quite a year for this conference. Good luck you blue mother ****er.

Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    It might sound stupid but I think Osu had too much talent last year. Meyer kept trying to force the ball to Braxton or jalin Marshall. Neither QB played well with the pressure of the other breathing down their neck. I thought Curtis Samuel was going to have a huge year last year but he didn't see the ball nearly enough because of a logjam at the h back position. This year he is going to be the go to playmaker. Change of pace back. Reliable receiver while the young guys continue to develop. He's fun to watch play. He will certainly find work in the NFL. He's not quite as quick as the Danny woodheads, Dion Lewis's of the league but he's versatile and talented enough. I know your troll thread on the B1G was tongue in cheek, but we are in for quite a year for this conference. Good luck you blue mother ****er.
    Actually makes sense. My thread was in theory serious, but in execution pretty trolly....I think the B1Gs top 3 teams could hang with anyone in the country and win any conference outside of maybe beating Bama (who looked insane vs USC)

isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Think you're right, seems last year was Meyer trying to please everyone and do the "right thing" by his guys (determined to get Brax drafted etc). Pained me to read this today:

"Last year, we may have had plays that were directed only to one person. That was, I guess, new plays we created to get certain people the ball," Barrett said after his six-touchdown day. "This year, it was basically like, whatever the play is, the defense dictates where it's supposed to go. So it's not like, 'So and so is going to get the ball here.'"
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Cleveland Cavaliers

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of young talent on this team and speed. My god are they fast and that said, Weber is going to be a great back yet again for the Buckeyes. EZE taught him how to pass pro and block like a monster as well. Keed that tradition going. I love it.

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Heaney View Post
    Actually makes sense. My thread was in theory serious, but in execution pretty trolly....I think the B1Gs top 3 teams could hang with anyone in the country and win any conference outside of maybe beating Bama (who looked insane vs USC)
    Bama is very good but USC probably shouldn't have been ranked. They have croots but no talent development and their coaches were completely overmatched. I think OSU or Michigan state could play on Bama's level. the B1G can't take the next step forward and surpass the other conferences until they start winning championships.

Originally Posted by isp View Post
    Think you're right, seems last year was Meyer trying to please everyone and do the "right thing" by his guys (determined to get Brax drafted etc). Pained me to read this today:

"Last year, we may have had plays that were directed only to one person. That was, I guess, new plays we created to get certain people the ball," Barrett said after his six-touchdown day. "This year, it was basically like, whatever the play is, the defense dictates where it's supposed to go. So it's not like, 'So and so is going to get the ball here.'"
    i think it was clear to anyone who saw. its not an excuse, the coaching staff has to be smarter than that. michigan state still beat us with a backup QB at home. that NEVER should have happened but they deserve the W. If they didn't beat us our coaching staff's philosophy wouldn't have changed and they could have lost to michigan or someone in the playoff. losing was an inevitability last year with what the coaches were doing. this year i think will be 100% different.

buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going to this one

Ê™ á´œ á´„ á´‹ á´‡ Ê á´‡ ✭ É´ á´€ á´› ɪ á´ É´

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by buckeyenutz View Post
    Going to this one
    Nice man! We're taking the kids canoeing up at Mohican this Saturday morning, hopefully I can make it back before kickoff.

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll ask you guys because there's no Michigan presence on this forum:

Why is everyone convinced that Jabrill "Zero Career Interceptions and Got Moved to LB Because He Can't Cover Downfield" Peppers is the greatest f*cking player ever? I live in Houston, 1500 miles away from Ann Arbor and some guy called up ESPN radio and asked what the odds are that Michigan wins the national championship AND Peppers wins the Heisman this year.

Last time I checked, in order to win a natty you have to:

Be the best team in your state
    Be the best team in your division
    Be the best team in your conference
    Win a conference championship game
    Make the playoffs
    Win a playoff game
    Win a marquee postseason game

NONE of which Michigan has ever done in the current two division B1G arrangement.
    Last edited by stevedarsh; 09-08-2016 at 07:48 AM.
    hi.

buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Nice man! We're taking the kids canoeing up at Mohican this Saturday morning, hopefully I can make it back before kickoff.
    Nice! I haven't been to Mohican in several years, always liked it. The last time I went, I did the long run. Took like five hours (minimal stops). It was moving fast, hot, sticky and miserable. Haven't been back since

Originally Posted by stevedarsh View Post

Why is everyone convinced that Jabrill "Zero Career Interceptions and Got Moved to LB Because He Can't Cover Downfield" Peppers is the greatest f*cking player ever? I live in Houston, 1500 miles away from Ann Arbor and some guy called up ESPN radio and asked what the odds are that Michigan wins the national championship AND Peppers wins the Heisman this year.

Make the playoffs
    Win a playoff game

NONE of which Michigan has ever done in the current two division B1G arrangement.
    paging wildchild, heany and dude88 to the courtesy phone

Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stevedarsh View Post

Make the playoffs
    Win a playoff game

Let the butthurt flow Steve Darsh, just let it flow. Dat little bro syndrome is rearing its ugly head again in Sparty Nation

Zero career interceptions........in 1 year lol, strong "career"

Stayed for the whole Buckeyes game today, even through the rain delay. Had my GFs 11 year old son with me--his first game ever. It was worth the waterlog. Plus, got this sunset towards the end of the fourth when the rain finally stopped...

And a quick and dirty edit on The Undisputed Way

Disregard walking in traffic for pic

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was a little concerned in the 1st half.
    I never try anything I just do it!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mdiggitydawg's Avatar
    mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Malik Hooker is a 1st round safety.
    "Marine tactics, like Ohio State football, have the subtle inevitability of a steamroller."

Originally Posted by mdiggitydawg View Post
    Malik Hooker is a 1st round safety.
    Indeed.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big week, I am hard already.

KJ Hill looks so fast, it's amazing that he can barely even get the ball the bucks have so many young weapons.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LabeledCitizen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gonna be awesome having the Buckeyes in town this weekend. Can't wait for the game, although I fear for the worst. Hope anyone coming down to Norman has a good time.
    Boomer Sooner
    Andrew Luck Crew
    Paragon Crew
    Car Enthusiast Crew
    Positive Crew
    PSN: realtrendy

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LabeledCitizen View Post
    Gonna be awesome having the Buckeyes in town this weekend. Can't wait for the game, although I fear for the worst. Hope anyone coming down to Norman has a good time.
    oklahoma is just a terrible place in general. No good in the whole state. Should be an interesting match, OU is not the smashmouth team they usually are. Their line moves like any big 12 line now. Dat adaptation Not to mention, big game bob.
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

Awwww yeeeeee....

Keeping an eye out for Jerome Baker...

Pew pew

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMer sooner

Any word on Conley? I heard hooker say he was okay but haven't heard anything else. Luckily we have the bye and a couple cake games before winsconsin

Any word on Conley? I heard hooker say he was okay but haven't heard anything else. Luckily we have the bye and a couple cake games before winsconsin
    Urban confirmed he was okay in his presser last night.

Urban confirmed he was okay in his presser last night.
    🙏🙏🙏🙏