Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BobbyLight1 View Post
    lol'd hard

"som bitch just aboot chopped ma damn hand clean off! dat der tree"

you can't be srs bro i don't want to be anything like you, you think you are the sh*t and are sitting on your high horse that's why i'm pissed. i can't stand people like you. my tat isn't for other people it's for me so i don't give a damn what you think about it. you obviously don't know it's meaning so pls go. we can have people compare our body types, i'm sure the misc would side with me

listen pal i got almost 14 years on you ive been around. you only got a tat to look cool but i know for a fact you look at it and sometimes whish it wasnt their.

do yourself a favor and get on my ruteen because you need it. you are 3 months a way from looking astethitc on my ruteen.

Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100)
    i feel sorry for you bro, you are 32 years old, working as a ****ty personal trainer with no aesthetics, arguing on the internet with people about tattoos. you most likely don't have a wife or children so that's why you spend so much time on these forums. thanks for judging people with tattoos, most of them will prove you wrong.
    i actually live a great life as you youngings say im "ballin"

i actually got 5 kids so that means ive been layed 5 more times then you ever have....get it you been layed ZERO

agian a tatless dude wins agian. i can go all day bro'

Brologist, B.S. TrainInsane1987's Avatar
    TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong generalization is strong
    RiP to my fallen brothers
    ***Canadian Crew***

Will neg all who call others "beta"

ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tattoos have been in human history for thousands of years in every continent... for all we know since humans have ever existed... sooo.... ya op is a *******.
    Ghosttribe's advice to dating women:
    "**** 'em all, let God sort 'em out"

History is written by the victors.

While everyone becomes weaker, I will become stronger.

less people less problems.

There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one prayer: "Not today, bitch."

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^^^ gets laid more than anyone in misc with tattoos.

strong rat face brah. u look like a batman enemy.

oh, and op is a *******.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post

^^^ gets laid more than anyone in misc with tattoos.

strong rat face brah. u look like a batman enemy.

oh, and op is a *******.
    says the guy with terrible fashon sense. listen pal im more of a man then you will ever be. when you can take care of 5 kids your not even allowed to live with or even really allowed to see and still maintane mental health then let me know....until the back off buddy

Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Okay.

it windy as hel 2day BobbyLight1's Avatar
    BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Activealot View Post

listen pal i got almost 14 years on you ive been around. you only got a tat to look cool but i know for a fact you look at it and sometimes whish it wasnt their.

do yourself a favor and get on my ruteen because you need it. you are 3 months a way from looking astethitc on my ruteen.
    i'm not your pal, buddy. i love my tat, i see it every day and think about the day when i broke 4 vertebrae in my back. i think about how close i was to never walking again. i think about all my loved ones and how different my life could have been. think about that for a second pal. looks like i've got about 14 years of schooling on you judging by your spelling.
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    says the guy with terrible fashon sense. listen pal im more of a man then you will ever be. when you can take care of 5 kids your not even allowed to live with or even really allowed to see and still maintane mental health then let me know....until the back off buddy
    why do u talk to me like u know me or something lol @ red *******.

your 32 years old raging on an internet forum, telling me how good u are? strong insecurities brah.

oh and the clothes im wearing to the gym is not my 'fashion'. sorry i dont wear a blazer to do dips in.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Originally Posted by Pheint View Post

Okay.
    your not even from this country man please dont even talk...

your 131 pounds i take dumps larger than that. when you get to my size holler at me

BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i actually live a great life as you youngings say im "ballin"

i actually got 5 kids so that means ive been layed 5 more times then you ever have....get it you been layed ZERO

agian a tatless dude wins agian. i can go all day bro'
    lol you probably ejaculated within 1 min so the girl didn't even have time to react and tell you to pull out. i've been laid plenty of times but we can sit here and talk about how "ballin" we are but the fact of the matter is about your "high-horse" attitude and lack of intelligence. you didn't mention that you have a wife, she must have left you, sorry to hear that
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inb4 Ratdawg?

Op is a ****gooooooooot
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

your not even from this country man please dont even talk...

your 131 pounds i take dumps larger than that. when you get to my size holler at me
    stats
    57'' 165

strong troll thread.

edit: 5 kids? gg overpopulating the earth with ugly rat people on a minimum wage job... groce.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

i'm not your pal, buddy. i love my tat, i see it every day and think about the day when i broke 4 vertebrae in my back. i think about how close i was to never walking again. i think about all my loved ones and how different my life could have been. think about that for a second pal. looks like i've got about 14 years of schooling on you judging by your spelling.
    ok so your calling me dumb and you need to look at a picture to remember something. i can use my mind for that man....nice 2nd grader mentalety

why do u talk to me like u know me or something lol @ red *******.

your 32 years old raging on an internet forum, telling me how good u are? strong insecurities brah.

oh and the clothes im wearing to the gym is not my 'fashion'. sorry i dont wear a blazer to do dips in.
    im calm bro im just sonning you guys real easy right now. im 32 with knowlege more then you. and im only red becuase of h8ters like yall

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What about the little girl I just tattooed a few weeks ago. She had a medical bracelet tattooed on her because she has epilepsy. Did she get it to look cool? Medical patients get them all the time now.

lol you probably ejaculated within 1 min so the girl didn't even have time to react and tell you to pull out. i've been laid plenty of times but we can sit here and talk about how "ballin" we are but the fact of the matter is about your "high-horse" attitude and lack of intelligence. you didn't mention that you have a wife, she must have left you, sorry to hear that
    yeah she did leave me actuelly you ass. when u get to know real love and real seperation and real agrivation holler at me

Originally Posted by craigcmead View Post
    What about the little girl I just tattooed a few weeks ago. She had a medical bracelet tattooed on her because she has epilepsy. Did she get it to look cool? Medical patients get them all the time now.
    yeah like throwing in that dewsy of a sick kid makes you look better.

the fact that you would tat a minor should get you barred from this sight man wtf use some sence

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok so your calling me dumb and you need to look at a picture to remember something. i can use my mind for that man....nice 2nd grader mentalety

im calm bro im just sonning you guys real easy right now. im 32 with knowlege more then you. and im only red becuase of h8ters like yall
    mentalety
    mentalety
    mentalety
    mentalety
    mentalety
    mentalety

mentalety

mentality
    Learn how to spell before calling anyone else stupid.

yeah like throwing in that dewsy of a sick kid makes you look better.

the fact that you would tat a minor should get you barred from this sight man wtf use some sence

sence

Again learn how to spell dumb ass

sense

yeah she did leave me actuelly you ass. when u get to know real love and real seperation and real agrivation holler at me
    actuelly

you keep posting and proving your intelligence

actually

mentalety
    mentalety
    mentalety
    mentalety
    mentalety
    mentalety

mentalety

mentality
    Learn how to spell before calling anyone else stupid.
    LOL he cant even spell, hes 32, has 5 mutant children and thinks everyone with a tattoo is below him.

wow this cant be real life......
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

sence

Again learn how to spell dumb ass

sense
    i type fast so some times i make mistakes. dont even get me started on how your a hunter i made a thread about that last week. your a tatoo artist and a hunter aka the scum of the earth

lol i can remember it fine, just reiterates the fact that i should not take anything for granted. some people lose site of that in their own lives.nice 2nd grader spelling..

i agree, this must be a troll thread.

OP your wife probably left you because you are a self-righteous, close-minded, and unintelligent, simpleton. why do you feel the need to look down on others because they have tattoos? yeah some tattoos are stupid and ridiculous, but many of them have meaning to the person. who are you to judge everyone? you are not god. congrats for supporting 5 children. good luck in your friend/girlfriend finding goals in 2012
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

i type fast so some times i make mistakes. dont even get me started on how your a hunter i made a thread about that last week. your a tatoo artist and a hunter aka the scum of the earth
    so when u eat a burger or a chicken its worse then when he eats a deer he killed himself in a more humane way?
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

so when u eat a burger or a chicken its worse then when he eats a deer he killed himself in a more humane way?
    meat raised in barns and farms is meant to be killed meat its different. the meat you kill in the wild is not organic or natural and bad for you

imagine a random person in a random city....imagine killing that person....that is what its like to kill a dear in the wild

its 2011 no need to hunt. the meat is bread in barns today and knows its food meat so it prepares itself and the meat doesnt get chemicals released when killed

lol i can remember it fine, just reiterates the fact that i should not take anything for granted. some people lose site of that in their own lives.nice 2nd grader spelling..

i agree, this must be a troll thread.

OP your wife probably left you because you are a self-righteous, close-minded, and unintelligent, simpleton. why do you feel the need to look down on others because they have tattoos? yeah some tattoos are stupid and ridiculous, but many of them have meaning to the person. who are you to judge everyone? you are not god. congrats for supporting 5 children. good luck in your friend/girlfriend finding goals in 2012
    first of all im not a troll. second of all you dont know me or my family. im elder than most here so i can judge just fine. ive lived more life then yall i know more

DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    successful troll is successful

DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    first of all im not a troll. second of all you dont know me or my family. im elder than most here so i can judge just fine. ive lived more life then yall i know more
    1590lbs @ 251lbs raw.

-Gun crew-
    -Drift crew-
    -injury recovery crew-

1K+

Originally Posted by DMR4494 View Post
    successful troll is successful
    im not a troll. i believe in these thoughts from the top of my brain. some people on this sight are so close minded and sinfull

chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    correlation and causation brah

Sure tats might be part of the lowlife/ thug culture but when it comes down to it its still a form of art. Not much unlike bodybuilding if you think about it.

That said im reluctant to hook up with tatted chicks cause in my town atleast its one of the easiest ways to spot a slut.