Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    You were a lot more pleasant when you weren't drinking. Definitely one of those angry and belligerent drunks always looking to lash out at someone in extreme and unnecessary ways. Like for real, imagine saying that sort of chit over video games. I would tell you to get some therapy but checking yourself into AA would do a lot more good.

Point was how ironic it is to be complaining about that sort of attitude now when it comes to this when it's an attitude that has been supported so often.
    I did quit drinking and 100% sober. i tried to leave you alone even though you were hauling insults and stupidy all over the place. But you wanted to personally insult me again. I stand by what i said. YOU are ones ruining gaming. All you do is bitch and complain. NEVER ONCE have i said anything saying im glad Xbox is going down the chitter. ALL CONSOLES are in trouble. But all you do is chit on SONY. Im done wasting my time with Subhuman dregs for right now.keep hating cause thats all you do here ph@ggot

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Akd123 View Post
    I did quit drinking and 100% sober. i tried to leave you alone even though you were hauling insults and stupidy all over the place. But you wanted to personally insult me again. I stand by what i said. YOU are ones ruining gaming. All you do is bitch and complain. NEVER ONCE have i said anything saying im glad Xbox is going down the chitter. ALL CONSOLES are in trouble. But all you do is chit on SONY. Im done wasting my time with Subhuman dregs for right now.keep hating cause thats all you do here ph@ggot
    You literally just said this chit to me:
    Your the biggest dumbfuk. how much of a cocksucker you are.you ph@ggots bitch. i hope you burn in hell. absolutely ded fkn srs.
    Over me simply calling out the way sonycels routinely behave, while acting like I'm the one who has been hurling insults at you while you continue to hurl them at me.

I think it's safe to say you have made this quite a bit more personal than I have. Your behavior has been completely unhinged and uncalled for.

Sybb is not very well liked. (-100) Sybb is not very well liked. (-100) Sybb is not very well liked. (-100) Sybb is not very well liked. (-100) Sybb is not very well liked. (-100) Sybb is not very well liked. (-100) Sybb is not very well liked. (-100) Sybb is not very well liked. (-100) Sybb is not very well liked. (-100) Sybb is not very well liked. (-100) Sybb is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why not just go mobile? There's where all the players and money are.

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    You literally just said this chit to me:

Over me simply calling out the way sonycels routinely behave, while acting like I'm the one who has been hurling insults at you while you continue to hurl them at me.

I think it's safe to say you have made this quite a bit more personal than I have. Your behavior has been completely unhinged and uncalled for.
    This is the misc. Ph@ggot is hardly an insult here. i would say im being pretty mild . and once AGAIN you have zero self awareness. I called you a ph@ggot. It practically is the equivalent of the N word here. it means nothing. BUT you called me a sonypony witch i take great offense to. Ive played games for almost 36 years. I could of made my living off video games. My aunt was a VP at EA. she offered me a job and i turned it down like an idiot. Point is, i take games VERY seriously. So you hurl a big insult at me but i try to ignore it.

You guys give me chit about my grammar. but what you dont know is that about 90% of the time im typing this one handed while im playing a game at the same time. im almost ALWAYS playing something. I can beat almost any game one handed. Ill usually type something out while im waiting on dialogue or something. This is what i do and nothing is ever gonna change that. So if me calling you a ph@ggot on the misc is taking it "personal" i dont know what to tell you. You have been insulting to many people since day one and i stand by what i say. you are a prick. you want me to say that instead? Ok you sir a fuking prick. And i will destroy you in any game any how in any way.weither its skills or kmowledge its what i do. everyday. And that goes for anyone. ill challenge anyone at anytime cause thats what masters do. I dont expect subhumans to understand so im done. Challenge me.i dare you.ill put my money where my mouth is. thats a lot more than i can say for most people

sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sqal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Square used to be my favourite developer but they fell off some time ago. I haven't played the newest ones and don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. After FF 15 I just lost all interest in all things FF.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is the misc. Ph@ggot is hardly an insult here. i would say im being pretty mild . and once AGAIN you have zero self awareness. I called you a ph@ggot. It practically is the equivalent of the N word here. it means nothing. BUT you called me a sonypony witch i take great offense to. Ive played games for almost 36 years. I could of made my living off video games. My aunt was a VP at EA. she offered me a job and i turned it down like an idiot. Point is, i take games VERY seriously. So you hurl a big insult at me but i try to ignore it.

You guys give me chit about my grammar. but what you dont know is that about 90% of the time im typing this one handed while im playing a game at the same time. im almost ALWAYS playing something. I can beat almost any game one handed. Ill usually type something out while im waiting on dialogue or something. This is what i do and nothing is ever gonna change that. So if me calling you a ph@ggot on the misc is taking it "personal" i dont know what to tell you. You have been insulting to many people since day one and i stand by what i say. you are a prick. you want me to say that instead? Ok you sir a fuking prick. And i will destroy you in any game any how in any way.weither its skills or kmowledge its what i do. everyday. And that goes for anyone. ill challenge anyone at anytime cause thats what masters do. I dont expect subhumans to understand so im done. Challenge me.i dare you.ill put my money where my mouth is. thats a lot more than i can say for most people

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sqal View Post
    Square used to be my favourite developer but they fell off some time ago. I haven't played the newest ones and don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. After FF 15 I just lost all interest in all things FF.
    I think this isn't even arguable. FF7 Remake did well because of nostalgia factor and FF7 is easily the best FF in the series, at least it's popularly known to be so. Plus it has a pretty awesome movie which is Advent Children. I think the best way for Square to make money rn is to remake 8, 9 and 10. The OG final fantasies just hit different.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    I think this isn't even arguable. FF7 Remake did well because of nostalgia factor and FF7 is easily the best FF in the series, at least it's popularly known to be so. Plus it has a pretty awesome movie which is Advent Children. I think the best way for Square to make money rn is to remake 8, 9 and 10. The OG final fantasies just hit different.
    I never even played them but have a bit of nostalgia because I was aware of them as a kid, thought they looked cool, but (1) didn't have a Playstation and (2) never liked turn-based combat.

Square + Kingdom Hearts guy trying to be cheeky kunts by treating "Remake" as a double meaning and remaking the fukking plot really puts me off for that reason. No longer merely adapting the classic to a new play style and hardware t most assuredly contributed to the extra long development time because they took an already challenging feat and added Nomura's contrived bullschit.

God help us all if they try the same stunt with remakes of the other games because everyone will be dead before they're close to being out.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask