Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Harry Connick Jr, Chris Issak, Trace Atkins...Yes I said a Country singer !! , Geoff Tate.( I'm still pissed about missin him when he was here in July.) , Rob Halford...David Coverdale...ok I'll stop.
    Chiba Rocks !!! I love you, Baby!!

-~The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in your own heart you should fear.~-

From a friend ~You give the power to destroy you to the one you love. You just have to trust them not to use it.~

supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't rate Hetfield as a singer on any of the albums, he's got a very average voice when compared to the likes of

Som Wardner - My Vitriol
    Brandon Boyd - Incubus
    Matt Bellamy - Muse
    'Ain't Nothing to it but to do it'
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by supersatellite
    I don't rate Hetfield as a singer on any of the albums, he's got a very average voice when compared to the likes of

Som Wardner - My Vitriol
    Brandon Boyd - Incubus
    Matt Bellamy - Muse
    never heard any of them except incubus, but i dont like them so i cant think of his voice right now

lynn->I like tim mcgraw's voice

anotehr good voice = SOAD's singer

sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    John Wetton of Asia
    Vince Gill
    Annie Lennox of the Eurythmics she was an opera singer first
    Luciano Pavarotti
    AR-15, when only the best will do.

I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a 4 wheel drive and a country boy can survive.

Long distance, the next best thing to being there.

American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tim McGraw is definately worth a mention. And Tracy Lawrence..saw him in concert, Kenny Chesney, Gary Alan too....he's awesome. I can't really think of any women to mention tho..lol
    Chiba Rocks !!! I love you, Baby!!

-~The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in your own heart you should fear.~-

From a friend ~You give the power to destroy you to the one you love. You just have to trust them not to use it.~

Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by andy001
    holly is a bit of a joke i think cause she just gets by by doing the raunchy video clips but delta has the whole package cause she can sing and also play the piano pretty good and she writes her own music
    Holly is hot, though.
    Poofy Nesbit is my bitch

supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by bigpoppaproppy
    never heard any of them except incubus, but i dont like them so i cant think of his voice right now

lynn->I like tim mcgraw's voice

anotehr good voice = SOAD's singer
    Muse are just simply the best band around today imo.
    Check out...
    Plug In Baby
    In Your World
    Citizen Erased
    Darkshines
    Showbiz
    Unintended

Seen them live many times and they just amaze me every time. His voice (Matt's) on the albums is extraodinary, you wouldn't think it would be possible to be able to sing live like that, but he
    does.

Matt Bellamy also does all these obscure guitar sounds live aswell which are really amazing, and they are not on the albums, so the only way you get to hear them is to see them live.
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ashanti

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    In modern music, my favourite vocalist would probably be Muse's Matthew Bellamy.

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Muse are just simply the best band around today imo.
    Check out...
    Plug In Baby
    In Your World
    Citizen Erased
    Darkshines
    Showbiz
    Unintended

Seen them live many times and they just amaze me every time. His voice (Matt's) on the albums is extraodinary, you wouldn't think it would be possible to be able to sing live like that, but he
    does.

Matt Bellamy also does all these obscure guitar sounds live aswell which are really amazing, and they are not on the albums, so the only way you get to hear them is to see them live.
    Damn you! DAMN YOU! I love Muse yet have never seen them live. Lucky bastard.

Bump on the song recomendations. Also, check out some of the piano he can play.. download..

Sunburn
    Space Dementia

Originally posted by Jack-MA
    In modern music, my favourite vocalist would probably be Muse's Matthew Bellamy.
    Someone else who can easily spot talent when they see it. Muse are just simply amazing. Different to some of the other bands we got to put up with today who all sound the same.
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

Someone else who can easily spot talent when they see it. Muse are just simply amazing. Different to some of the other bands we got to put up with today who all sound the same.
    They sure are. Radiohead's vocalist is brilliant, too.

decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah he has a good vocal range, I am straight baritone and could never get my voice like his.....

el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by midian
    Dani Filth, he trained his voice for 1 year 3 hours a day to make one album (Midian) he can sing faster in a voice that would brake normal peoples voice, people who tried it are have experienced voice trouble, the things he can do voice are incredeble he can do the weirdest things with his voice and i've seen him live and he sounds the same, something it seems like there are two voices
    Despite I can't understand what he's saying most of the times, the sound of Cradle of Filth is unique simply because of the skills he has. Midian is an interesting, yet great album IMO, most people that hear me listening to it just think I'm weird.

And **** Aaron Lewis and all those other MTV bitchers people keep naming. People who listen to all that **** and think it's good music piss me off. Iced Earth owns all them, including Metallica.
    The Citadel

Running is a mental sport, and we are all insane.

!! You can't see me !! killerkiss1978's Avatar
    killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't forget about Les Claypool

e_dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by decypheredbeats
    um no, aaron lewis and maynard voics sound so much better to me then striesand or elvis' annoying ass. **** I know a couple people off my head that can do exact immitations of elvis, maybe he was good in his time, but now a days he wouldnt even catch and independent labels attention, and just cause alot of those people are considered to be in a higher class then most "alternative" artists, doesnt make them anymore talented, personality shines plenty threw a signer, and I dont see much of a personality in barbara striesand.....
    Yeah, Streisand is a freak, but just because she and Elvis annoy you doesn't mean they don't have great voices. Forget the personality of the person; I'm not talking about anything else but the pure timbral quality of their voices. And I'm sure your friend can't sing at Elvis' level, despite the accuracy of some of his imitations. Elvis has done a lot of great stuff that most younger people haven't heard (no, not that Jailhouse Rock, You Ain't Nothing But a Hound Dog crap).

Despite the fact that I am not a big fan of Tool or MJK himself, I *do* respect his voice... I wish he'd do more pure vocals straight up either in simpler arrangements or bring his voice forward in the mix; it's being wasted most of the time (get someone else to do that ****). That whole voice box sound effect chime **** that Tool does gets tired after a while.

Aaron Lewis, IMO, is not in the same league. He's one of dozens of good but not great singers over the years. I doubt anyone will think of him as one of the greats when he's gone. At least Keenan has a shot at immortality.
    Last edited by e_dawg; 08-05-2003 at 11:58 PM.

Yeah his voice on Karma Police is just incredible. A fav of mine is 'The Bends' album.
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

Yeah his voice on Karma Police is just incredible. A fav of mine is 'The Bends' album.
    Karma Police is fantastic. There's a busker who plays that song in town, and has the voice almost perfect. I always stop to watch him play it.

kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    beyonce
    tamia
    mariah carey
    "The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in war"

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by ToxicCorpse

Bruce Dickenson- Iron Maiden
    Big bump here!
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mikael Ackerfeldt of Opeth. He has like three different voices, from a clean voice, to a high pitched shriek, to a death metal growl. Even though some people might think his accent sounds funny, he hits all the notes perfectly when he sings clean and he has pretty good range.

Damn you! DAMN YOU! I love Muse yet have never seen them live. Lucky bastard.

Bump on the song recomendations. Also, check out some of the piano he can play.. download..

Sunburn
    Space Dementia
    I heard their new song last night 'Stockholm Syndrome' really good, very rocky.
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

Also, I can't believe that they'll be releasing their 3rd studio album soon. It only seems like yesterday that my and my mate were walking past the Carling tent at Reading '99 (I think it was) and stopped and said 'Who the hell is that' We stopped and watched and ever since I've just taken to them in a big way.
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

I've spent many a night lying in my pitch dark room with Muse playing on headphones loud. Weird experience, heh.

Yes, Stockholm Syndrone sounded brilliant! I'm hoping their 3rd album lives up to expectation.