Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Most OP mofo around srs. Prob the best game of all time
    Lost my life to FFT, Diablo 2, Chrono Trigger etc.

these feels i cant hold them all

umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Came in expecting counter strike, left satisfied. Ruined my freshman year grades because of that game lol.
    *Official San Diego Brah Crew*
    *In Love With Taylor Swift Crew*
    *Rugby Crew*

Bench: 405
    Squat: 555
    Deadlift: 675

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ yeah but Cid made the game too easy. The best FFT tracks are trisection, antipyretic, and whatever track is used for the first form of altima.

LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    ^^^ yeah but Cid made the game too easy. The best FFT tracks are trisection, antipyretic, and whatever track is used for the first form of altima.
    listen to that OST like every day

GOAT theme srs

DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tactics and CounterStrike - I personally prefer Tactics over the latter, senseless and glorified killing isn't my ball game.

Let's not forget this little gem:

Roll Bread Aficionado Girthanthaclops's Avatar
    Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But who was time spent in game?

2,660 hours brah, and this pic was from over a year ago lol

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LionsBrah View Post
    listen to that OST like every day

GOAT theme srs

and world revolution

DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Girthanthaclops View Post

Gears of War? Am I close?

and world revolution

man i feel 16 again and not 34

anonymous
    Spent 1000+ hours on this game:

And hundreds of hours on other games each such as AOE, WC3, BattleField, SCII, list goes on.

Probably spent another 1000+ on WoW as well as hundreds on other MMOs.

Stop Hating Start Lifting zakatak333's Avatar
    zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tried playing the games i used to play back in HS

its just not the same anymore...maybe because i've changed, maybe because the servers are less populated

either way, the thrill is gone
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.

Roll Bread Aficionado Girthanthaclops's Avatar
    Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DarthPlayer View Post
    Gears of War? Am I close?
    Black Ops, but it's all good lol

Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just checked my old xfire account that I rarely had running. over 1k hours in WoW. I think I totaled like 3k in that game and another 2,500 in FFXI. I am not happy or proud of it.

SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000)
    agreed. look into hardcore FFT tho. it's a modified rom
    Yo

Vincent van Dasitmane GreenMintTea's Avatar
    GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiftHeavy85 View Post
    this game rivaled my CS hours played [img]http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/258679-day-of-defeat-source-windows-screenshot-donner-maps.png[/img
    Original DoD and DoD:S are probably my two most played FPS. Avalanche all day cuzzzz

Registered User impactplayer616's Avatar
    impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000) impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000) impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000) impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000) impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000) impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000) impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000) impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000) impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000) impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000) impactplayer616 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Girthanthaclops View Post

Damn 110 days in blops, I wonder how much time you would have registered if you played the other, better cod's lol.
    Patriots - Celtics - Red Sox - Irish