Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The way I see it is if I'm out with my gf and some friends and I sit down to have a drink or something and one of my buddies starts dancing with her a little bit I'm not gonna really care unless they were ****ing her. If she was dancing with some random guy I would tell her I don't like it and grab her and then shove my penis in her butthole on the dance floor right there.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BREAK UP BREAK UP BREAK UP BREAK UP BREAK UP BREAK UP

search my threads OP. I MADE THIS EXACT SAME THREAD THREE YEARS AGO AND DIDN'T BREAK UP WITH HER RIGHT AWAY AND I SHOULD HAVE. DON'T BE STUPID LIKE ME.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TescosFinest View Post
    We went to a club last night with another couple, girls are dancing while me and my mate sit down with our drinks then my mate goes outside to have a smoke so i go outside with him, then we come back in and both girls are dancing with some guys and grinding on them. I get pi**** and finish my drink and walk out, my gf's too busy rubbing her arse on his dik to realise i'm upset.

I turned my phone off after i left as i couldn't be bothered to listen to her make excuses or justify being a sloot, i ignored her messages today until a few hours ago when she rung, she's convinced she's done nothing wrong and believes having dry sex is 'just dancing' and that cos my mate didn't get upset that I shouldn't either, she said she won't grind with anyone again 'if it makes me so insecure', but the point is that in her mind she thinks there's nothing wrong with it. She already thought i'm insecure and controlling before this cos i refused to date her until she agreed to stop dressing like a sloot, now we've not been together for three weeks and i'm already getting this s***. Would you leave your gf for this?
    She would not be my gf anymore, end of story.

In latin culture, there is a word that basically means that you let your wife sleep with other men and do nothing about it. If you say to anyone, you could get killed.

If you let your woman play with other guys, then you are basically dickless.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Don't try to turn a hoe into a housewife. You can't pick up a girl dressed like a skank and then try to change her. Find a nice conservative chick who shares your values, not a club girl.
    Yeah.....if only females would live by that same rule. Find a guy who is already what you want, instead of getting a guy and then doing all you can to change him.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post
    She would not be my gf anymore, end of story.

In latin culture, there is a word that basically means that you let your wife sleep with other men and do nothing about it. If you say to anyone, you could get killed.

If you let your woman play with other guys, then you are basically dickless.
    if he stays with her he will be a cabron before long, if he isn't already. no hate OP, just truth

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    assuming this is true.....no legit girl would ever dance with another guy (if you are right there) when they are on their own they might sloot it up but srsly?

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blackbull2k13 View Post
    Look usually I am the first person to side with the guy but she honestly didn't do anything wrong. She had no idea you would be upset by it and I don't know if you have been living under a rock for the last 20 years but that is how the kids dance nowadays...you wanted her to do the charleston or start salsa dancing to "back that ass up" or whatever chitty club music they play now.

You are being insecure and you should apologize for getting your panties in a twist, also who the hell sees his girl dancing with some guy and then leaves to go pout outside. If you have a problem you walk right up to her grab her and you start grinding on her because you have that right
    Lold your perfectly fine with another guys dick on your girlfriends azz?It's only fair if his girl is ok with watching him grind on other girls and getting lap dances oh and phuck other girls because she is more than likely getting the D elsewhere.

SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SimonSaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    would leave in a heartbeat i have danced with friends girlfriends and girlfriend has danced with my friends difference is strangers grinding on my gf would be a no go, there hands all over them its not just dancing there making a sexual move, the way a girl dances is her vertical expression of her horizontal desires.

Shes a sloot op

/moveon

Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    When you go to a club you dance with your girlfriend the whole time? If so good for you. But i'm not going to a party to dance with one girl.

If you wanted to be going to clubs and dancing with hoes on the regular then you don't need to have a girlfriend. That simple. Thats why people who are in a relationship shouldn't be doing this kind of sh*t unless they're ok with their partner doing it as well

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We went to a club last night with another couple, girls are dancing while me and my mate sit down with our drinks then my mate goes outside to have a smoke so i go outside with him, then we come back in and both girls are dancing with some guys and grinding on them. I get pi**** and finish my drink and walk out, my gf's too busy rubbing her arse on his dik to realise i'm upset.

I turned my phone off after i left as i couldn't be bothered to listen to her make excuses or justify being a sloot, i ignored her messages today until a few hours ago when she rung, she's convinced she's done nothing wrong and believes having dry sex is 'just dancing' and that cos my mate didn't get upset that I shouldn't either, she said she won't grind with anyone again 'if it makes me so insecure', but the point is that in her mind she thinks there's nothing wrong with it. She already thought i'm insecure and controlling before this cos i refused to date her until she agreed to stop dressing like a sloot, now we've not been together for three weeks and i'm already getting this s***. Would you leave your gf for this?
    this is a roll bread.

are you really asking if it's OK for your girlfriend to grind her ass on a guys dink?

posting in a roll bread. you can't be this beta.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Registered User DatTrolololsong's Avatar
    DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's weird how i've been in a bad mood for the last 24 hours thinking about this but now i realise my gf is just being stupid and naive rather than slooty, if she was a sloot then i don't think she would of grinded in front of me.

Thanks for the advice ITT it really helped, i guess we've gotta have a talk about boundaries.
    It depends on the level of grinding. If she just had her back to him it's not a banable offense. But if she was digging her ass into his crotch to get a better feel; if never be able to get that out of my mind
    Great Dane crew
    Tarheels, panthers crew
    Never tasted semen crew

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Breaktalents View Post
    I wouldn't leave my gf for this. I personally have grinded with my friends gf's and my gf doesn't care and I don't think it's a big deal but that's as far as I will take it.
    wut?

ok cool brah, where's your GF at? i wanna dance with her, im'a rub my boner all up in her ass as she grinds my crotch. im'a go low too, lower than her butt so i can try and rub the edge of the pussy with my crotch and if i have a boner, i'll poke her with it.

is it cool if i grab her hips as she grinds me too brah? don't worry, i'll only thrust softly during the grinding into her ass with my crotch, i won't thrust too hard

lemme know when i can dance with your girl, thanks
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    wut?

ok cool brah, where's your GF at? i wanna dance with her, im'a rub my boner all up in her ass as she grinds my crotch. im'a go low too, lower than her butt so i can try and rub the edge of the pussy with my crotch and if i have a boner, i'll poke her with it.

is it cool if i grab her hips as she grinds me too brah? don't worry, i'll only thrust softly during the grinding into her ass with my crotch, i won't thrust too hard

lemme know when i can dance with your girl, thanks

My jimmies would explode from the rustling. Any "guy" who can read that and imagine his girl doing that with another guy and be ok with it is no longer a man but a castrated potato.

AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post
    Man society is retarded nowadays. Your gf does some chit you don't like which they clearly know is wrong but instead throw all the blame on you saying you're insecure? It's just a manipulation tactic to make it look like it's all in your head, fking lol at any of you *******s that buy into it. Brb hanging out with guys all the time "theyre just friends stop being insecure". Brb spending the night at guy's house "nothing happened, he spent the night on the floor stop being so insecure". Guys need to grow a backbone and stand up for your morals over being scurred of what other people think.
    Exactly. Calling him insecure is pretty manipulative.

I wish op grinded on another girl in front of her. Would love to see her reaction.

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My gf and I agree not to dance with anyone. I dance face to face with plenty of girls but I never grind with them. My gf doesn't do either. I made it clear from the start that if she breaches this boundary it's over.
    Yes, by you signing up and purchasing clothes I receive money.

http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=3446808

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let this be a lesson to all guys:

You have to learn to react to these situations appropriately. Flying off the handle and ignoring or yelling at her, telling her what she can cannot do, etc. is not the right way, as then she has ammunition to throw back at you and you now have to do damage control. It's not a manipulation tactic by her, it is what it is. If you want the focus to be on her, don't do something stupid to make the focus on you. Then you are stuck in damage control mode instead of addressing the issue that started it all. This is why so many relationships fail. Poor communication.

You had every right to not like what she was doing, I wouldn't either, but the right way to handle it is to stay calm and tell her straight up that "You don't feel that is appropriate behavior for someone in a relationship." It has nothing to do with being insecure, its about her having respect for you and your relationship. it's also not about control, because you are telling your side of the story, not telling her what to do.

If you put like that, she will have nothing to say except, "You are right, I'm sorry, I won't do it again." or she says "FU, deal with it."... then you drop her immediately. It's win-win, and she'll never have anything bad to say about you or to you.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's disrespectful to me. I wouldn't have ran off though and ignored her.

I think you need to find a girl that shares the same values as you. This girl obviously doesn't.

Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post
    Man society is retarded nowadays. Your gf does some chit you don't like which they clearly know is wrong but instead throw all the blame on you saying you're insecure? It's just a manipulation tactic to make it look like it's all in your head, fking lol at any of you *******s that buy into it. Brb hanging out with guys all the time "theyre just friends stop being insecure". Brb spending the night at guy's house "nothing happened, he spent the night on the floor stop being so insecure". Guys need to grow a backbone and stand up for your morals over being scurred of what other people think.
    Incredible to see someone with so much common sense for once.

Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troof will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dizzie38 View Post
    Grind on some guy and see if she likes it
    lol u *******
    Troof

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL at the people saying it's acceptable. I'd kick her to the curb man, it's NOT okay at all lmao