Page 37 of 140 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 4176
    TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysABear View Post
    I'm still being flamed for nothing. Why should I shut up and take it?
    Because that's what bitches do.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because, like mentioned.. If you didn't understand the rules, all you had to do was ask and clear everything up before the competition started.
    It's my first competition and I had to ask many question.
    People don't appreciate having to answer questions that could've been easily avoided by doing a little reading.
    (LOG) Magnum Nutraceuticals Stack ( Big C / Hi-5 / Limitless / Quattro )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's
    Squat 365x1 --- DeadLift 425x1 --- Bench 335x1

AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    Go **** yourself.

Originally Posted by JayAche View Post
    Because, like mentioned.. If you didn't understand the rules, all you had to do was ask and clear everything up before the competition started.
    It's my first competition and I had to ask many question.
    People don't appreciate having to answer questions that could've been easily avoided by doing a little reading.
    Dude, there was no mention in the original post of a Sunday weigh-in. So with the 1st being weigh-in number one, I logically expected the 8th to be weigh-in number two. It was only after I saw the spreadsheet that I posted asking about it, and I got flamed into the ground by people who had nothing to do with my question. The OP gave me an answer, in between insulting posts, and my 2nd weight is now in the speadsheet. And I now know that Sunday is weigh-in day, so I can now submit on time.

But as you can see above, I'm still getting flamed by a bunch of ****s.

Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go **** yourself.

Dude, there was no mention in the original post of a Sunday weigh-in. So with the 1st being weigh-in number one, I logically expected the 8th to be weigh-in number two. It was only after I saw the spreadsheet that I posted asking about it, and I got flamed into the ground by people who had nothing to do with my question. The OP gave me an answer, in between insulting posts, and my 2nd weight is now in the speadsheet. And I now know that Sunday is weigh-in day, so I can now submit on time.

Just stop.. We understand what you think is your point and we understand what everyone's going to say back to you. This thread is for a fat loss competition and motivation towards it, not to have pages of flaming back and forth. Just let it go.
    - Dave

AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Allocatee View Post
    Just stop.. We understand what you think is your point and we understand what everyone's going to say back to you. This thread is for a fat loss competition and motivation towards it, not to have pages of flaming back and forth. Just let it go.
    It's not back and forth though, I hadn't flamed a single person (until I was called a bitch above). So let's not pretend I instigated a flame war. I asked a simple question about a lack of information on the first post of the comp, I got flamed for it. Don't blame me.

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not back and forth though, I hadn't flamed a single person (until I was called a bitch above). So let's not pretend I instigated a flame war. I asked a simple question about a lack of information on the first post of the comp, I got flamed for it. Don't blame me.
    First time I posted here I got the same treatment.
    You live and you learn...Time to get over it an move on.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's

Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    take your frustrations out on the treadmill.. a lot more good will come from that.
    Highest 415 -- Lowest 8 (July 84) -- Current 343.7

Jan 1st - Apr 1st fat loss competition:
    12-30: 401 | 1-6: 399 | 1-13: 384.8 | 1-20: 377.2 | 1-27: 373.4 | Month Total: 27.6
    2-3: 376.4 | 2-10: 370.8 | 2-17: 371.6 | 2-24: 366.5 | Month Total: 9.9
    3-3: 361.6 | 3-10: 363.8 | 3-17: 358.8 | 3-24: 343.7 | 3-31: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    Final Weigh-in | 4-1: xxx |

Former 400lb+ Club! <-- Never ever again!

Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000)

I don't think anybody insulted you, sounds like you're doing all the insulting..

Think of it as constructive criticism, team-building, if you will.

Originally Posted by Danielbednarz2 View Post
    I don't think anybody insulted you, sounds like you're doing all the insulting..
    You must be trolling.

caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First time I posted here I got the same treatment.
    You live and you learn...Time to get over it an move on.
    JayAche - Your profile pic looks like Corey Feldman.

Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bluesmoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    More ontopic :

My gym is now open 24/7 so i had a cheeky hour of Cardio after work, today was supposed to be my rest day

caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bluesmoker View Post
    More ontopic :

My gym is now open 24/7 so i had a cheeky hour of Cardio after work, today was supposed to be my rest day
    Good job! Keep it up.

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Memory muscle a good thing. I was able to bang out 5x5 deadlift 235 pounds no problem. I should be back up to 275 within a few weeks (that was my working sets weight before I stopped going to the gym a few months ago).

Feelsjohngoodman.exe.gif.jpg.bat.zip.rar.mp3.html. php.cgi
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    I literally lol'd in real life
    www.grazethesky.com

anonymous
    Hope everybody is doing good. Now that school has started again, it's a little bit easier to control my eating although it is a little hard to not steal cupcakes from kids when I see them walking down the hallways

stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BradKemp View Post
    LOL at stormtiger gaining 11 pounds.
    It's embarrassing but I had to be honest about the weight,
    even though I was thinking the scale must be telling a lie!

I was lying to myself about just eating one last cheat meal,
    and it turned into too many cheat meals and showed up on the scale.

I'm back on track and dropped 6lbs since the Sunday weigh in.
    The numbers will start going in the right direction going forward!

Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stormtiger View Post

Ignore the guy lol'ing. I think it takes guts to at least admit it, if someone gains that much weight in a competition week it's unlikely they'd even bother trying to get back on track. So props to you in that sense. Good job taking the initiative and within 2+ days you lost 6 of that 11 already.
    START: xxx.x | 10-6: xxx | 10-13: xxx | 10-20: xxx | 10-27: xxx | Month Total: xx
    11-3: xxx| 11-10: xxx | 11-17: xxx | 11-24: xxx | Month Total: xx
    12-1: xxx | 12-8: xxx | 12-15: xxx | 12-22: xxx | 12-29: xxx | Month Total: xx
    Total Loss:

BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look kids! Big Ben. And there's Parliament.

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm actually in the 200's :-)

loseitall90210 107 106

It would be crazy if I was cutting at this weight...heh
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hey FWIW I'm pretty sure Brad was just messing around.... He's known to bust balls around here
    www.grazethesky.com

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JarrodJS View Post
    Hope everybody is doing good. Now that school has started again, it's a little bit easier to control my eating although it is a little hard to not steal cupcakes from kids when I see them walking down the hallways
    Why the frowny face? You shouldn't be doing that in the first place!
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

Go **** yourself.

Look man. People are in this competition thread to motivate each other and better their lives. By having you telling people to "Go **** themselves" is highly inappropriate, and I won't allow it in this thread.

You can do one of two things here;

a) Behave like the rest. Stop insulting individuals. Resume normal weight loss activity and participate in this thread happily like everyone else.

or

b) Leave. And I won't think twice about dropping you off the list. I'll also report this post as a form of harassment.

It's up to you. I have no problem keeping you on as long as you choose option A.

So which is it; the A pill or the B pill? You decide.
    www.grazethesky.com

There is no pill, only 300 pounds on the floor... pick it up.

Ok that was lame.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    Look man. People are in this competition thread to motivate each other and better their lives. By having you telling people to "Go **** themselves" is highly inappropriate, and I won't allow it in this thread.

You can do one of two things here;

a) Behave like the rest. Stop insulting individuals. Resume normal weight loss activity and participate in this thread happily like everyone else.

or

b) Leave. And I won't think twice about dropping you off the list. I'll also report this post as a form of harassment.

It's up to you. I have no problem keeping you on as long as you choose option A.

So which is it; the A pill or the B pill? You decide.
    Don't kick him out.. it will be funnier when he drops out or gains weight.

Originally Posted by BradKemp View Post
    Don't kick him out.. it will be funnier when he drops out or gains weight.
    not gonna
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by caldave28 View Post
    JayAche - Your profile pic looks like Corey Feldman.
    Lol, I don't see it man...
    Don't know whether to take that as a good thing either haha?

Current PR's

Lol, I don't see it man...
    Don't know whether to take that as a good thing either haha?
    I'm not saying you look like him - but when I'm scrolling through the forums and glance at it that's who I picture. Ha

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Looks like you weren't too successful there judging from your avi lol
    No it didn't, I get hit too much during stand up sparring that it's not even funny anymore :P.

Originally Posted by morrikj777 View Post
    Memory muscle a good thing. I was able to bang out 5x5 deadlift 235 pounds no problem. I should be back up to 275 within a few weeks (that was my working sets weight before I stopped going to the gym a few months ago).

Feelsjohngoodman.exe.gif.jpg.bat.zip.rar.mp3.html. php.cgi
    Good job man on returning to heavy weights! Can't wait to get my numbers where they were before.

I remember once my mom was so excited that she had lost weight then I went on and stepped on the scale and could clearly see what was going on and told her "Change the batteries". Her reaction was priceless.

I've been having sleeping problems during this week and just last night I was able to get nice peaceful sleep before WRROOOOMM!!! When somebody decided to some home decoration/renovation with what apparently was a big azz giant drill. It wouldn't have been much of a problem but in a apartment housing? At 5 a.m.? Seriously? Sorry about bitching . It's just that sleep is one thing I take really seriously.
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well there's 2 options:

1. Shut up and get on with it.

2. Be a little bish and keep crying about it.

Pick one.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24