Page 36 of 133 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 3984
    currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Misti View Post
    Get round there with a boiling kettle, a bag of lemons and some honey, and tell him if he isnt there you`ll smash his face in with the kettle, squirt the lemon in his eyes and smother his balls in honey before feeding him to killer ants - then see how ill he is. Good luck.
    Gracious, no! I want him to come back next year, ya? He's got a contract, but I can't enforce it if he's sick. It's not his fault, and that would never hold up in court. The show must go on, and I'm trying to learn the accompaniment with 25 hours to go. When you guys point your heels at Jesus tonight , say a prayer for Quinn's health.

LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, how did it go? The ship sails tomorrow - don't make me wait a week to find out!

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LoL Rick View Post
    Well, how did it go? The ship sails tomorrow - don't make me wait a week to find out!
    Have an amazing time!!
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettCarver89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey! Figured I would introduce myself. I'm Brett. I'm very new to body building. Three months into my bulk, to be exact. I take my new lifestyle extremely seriously and visit this site every day. I hope to talk to you guys soon!

Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan View Post
    Have an amazing time!!
    Ditto.
    MAY I BE AS BEUTIFULL AS THOSE i DEEM TO BE.

Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrettCarver89 View Post
    Hey! Figured I would introduce myself. I'm Brett. I'm very new to body building. Three months into my bulk, to be exact. I take my new lifestyle extremely seriously and visit this site every day. I hope to talk to you guys soon!
    Hello Brett.

bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Show was a success. My accompanist turned up, but still not 100%. Audience had a good time. Drank myself to sleep last night. Feels good man. Now for two months without this show nonsense and drama.

Yeah, right!

Welcome Brett. You're cute.

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome newbie....

and safety to everyone from Chicago to New England for safety during this crazy storm!!
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

Good luck to all of you Americans in the way of the wind. May it only hit them that dont believe in climate change.

atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TrueBLOOD1 View Post
    Hi gents - I am disgust. I had to go to the blood bank today to have a therapeutic donation under physician orders for hemachromatosis... or too much iron present in my blood. I've never donated blood as I really dislike needles puncturing my skin in vulnerable areas, but liked the idea of them being able to use my blood to help someone in need. I was disgusted that I was "deferred" from having my donation made available to the public because I answered "yes" to one question: "Between 1977 and the present, have you had sexual contact with another male even if only once?" Is this reality?!? I understand them having to screen donors for possible HIV risks, but they test every donors blood before it's made available for transfusion.... so what difference does it make if a gay male has sex with one guy or hetero male has unprotected sex with 50 women? Both donors have the potential to be infected with an STD. I just couldn't believe this is real life....
    I don't know if they can use your blood anyway because of the elevated ferritin levels. I would have them draw your blood anyway--hemachromatosis is no joke. If you want to keep your liver, you need to have some blood pulled off.

Originally Posted by MenStraight View Post
    Since they screen the blood regardless of sexual orientation/contact, WHY! is this question even asked???
    Because screening isn't perfect. It does have false positive and negative associated with it. I think that it would be way more appropriate to have risk based questions rather than a question at homosexual behavior. They also don't accept your blood if you have had tattoo. Seriously? as if there is lots of true cases of that actually happening. The medical establishment will always be risk adverse. If they are wrong, it could cost them lots of cash so they will do what they can to ensure they minimize the risk as best as possible. I don't agree with it but I see why it happens. Plus, if they use the blood in a pooled blood product, it could go out lots of people. If the test doesn't catch it, lots of people would get exposure. The system does need to be more understanding that anal sex with man doesn't equal HIV but should still screen for high risk like individuals that do have risky sexual behaviors.

Originally Posted by eac1005 View Post
    Bitches, I'm 29 today. Last year of my 20s !!
    Late but congrats.

Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post

Freaking love the last one. It is amazing!

Originally Posted by LoL Rick View Post
    Have fun bitch. I want a full report.

atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck to all of you Americans in the way of the wind. May it only hit them that dont believe in climate change.
    This actually make me laugh out loud. Interesting parallel. I think it is funny that the United states of jesus land is often the place with wind problems. Us coasts will just fall in the ocean some day from the earthquakes. But it will be god's will....All I can say if they have these problems way more than we have earthquakes. Who do you think the All might is more mad at...

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    Show was a success. My accompanist turned up, but still not 100%. Audience had a good time. Drank myself to sleep last night. Feels good man. Now for two months without this show nonsense and drama.

Yeah, right!

Welcome Brett. You're cute.
    Told you you`d be fine - well done congrates and bask in that glow of a job well done.

Read the last part of that sentance slowly.
    Last edited by Misti; 10-29-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Originally Posted by atticus_a View Post
    This actually make me laugh out loud. Interesting parallel. I think it is funny that the United states of jesus land is often the place with wind problems. Us coasts will just fall in the ocean some day from the earthquakes. But it will be god's will....All I can say if they have these problems way more than we have earthquakes. Who do you think the All might is more mad at...
    Thes a great radio drama called "Ice" where a `berg chips off the sheet and threatens new york. Its brilliantly done. But as far as the wind being an act of god against the polluters - Its proberbly more an act of nature for a place where so much "hot air" is generated in the first place. Aside all that though genuinely hope people will be o.k. Not heard any actual reports yet but what prep I caught on the news this morning it sounds like its a doozy.

Told you you`d be fine - well done congrates and bask in that glow of a job well done.

Read the last part of that sentance slowly.
    I've read it a few times. Still don't get it. What message am I supposed to get?

PS - your spelling is awful. Do you post using your phone?

markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markcrvenka8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    countdown beginss!

I've read it a few times. Still don't get it. What message am I supposed to get?

PS - your spelling is awful. Do you post using your phone?
    Your American right? - you lot are taught incorrect spelling from the get go so don`t preach to me about spelling.

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your American right? - you lot are taught incorrect spelling from the get go so don`t preach to me about spelling.
    He's right though!! Was you still drunk from your night out at West5?
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

LOL. Misti, I can spell most of your words better than YOU do. I pretended to be English for nearly ten years, so...um... crap, I forgot where I was going with that!

Oh, never mind. Just forget the whole damn thing.

Originally Posted by wouldlikemuscle View Post
    He's right though!! Was you still drunk from your night out at West5?
    Yeah very, very drunk.

LOL. Misti, I can spell most of your words better than YOU do. I pretended to be English for nearly ten years, so...um... crap, I forgot where I was going with that!

Oh, never mind. Just forget the whole damn thing.
    I write for a living, I am not redrafting every message I put on here because I`m off duty.

Also, as ever, on forums and the net in general we all use an evolving form of colloquial phrasing and grammar which to the ignorant may not seem like proper English (which is literally a foreign language to Americans anyway). Being a Nazi about such things within one of the most swiftly evolving mediums establishing of new generally accepted structures is retarded and redundant. It is the very same kind of progress that created such rules when they invented such things as post, shorthand, Morse code, typing and indeed the dictionary itself. So it’s all mutable and never a solid truth and to be pretentiously "correct" and snobbish about.

In short...Do not **** with me. hehehe.

ranting like a loon aside (sorry Jerby - just in one of those moods and its a pet hate of mine) Hows the East coast and Sandy doing - are people o.k.? Are you guys who are affected by it o.k.?

And also Happy Samhein to all for tommorow.

N.B. New stats and pics for The Great Gay Off due in soon. Looking less lumpy now so hopefully they will be less revolting pics from now on.

ranting like a loon aside (sorry Jerby - just in one of those moods and its a pet hate of mine) Hows the East coast and Sandy doing - are people o.k.? Are you guys who are affected by it o.k.?
    LOL, I got you into such a tetter! Don't take offense, for I really meant no malice.

I got a friend on Long Island who has been without power for a while. His smartphone found a wifi strong enough to send me an email say that's he's fine. And that all of New York is madness right now. I'm pretty far inland, but wind gusts have been very strong. People in Chicago have been warned to stay off Lake Shore Drive and away from the water.

THE GREAT GAY OFF----

Happy Samhein everyone,

New stats and pics up. Personally I still look a mess but stats say its all going ok. Looks like Im losing weight in all the odd places, like off my shoulders and neck area rather than anything really visually obvious like my belly - though that is technically smaller too, it just doesnt look it. Hopefully this gym opens dahm soon so I can make greater advances. Woody has had all this police training to so hes proberbly doing alot better than me this month.

Love to ya`ll.

M.K.

MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Happy Day OF THE DEAD everyone! Hope everyone survived Halloween. Congratz Misti on your progress and def looking good I had a humping Halloween

Happy Day OF THE DEAD everyone! Hope everyone survived Halloween. Congratz Misti on your progress and def looking good I had a humping Halloween
    Jerbs has a slight hangover. Got really plastered last night. Not a single kid for trick or treat. More Almond Joy for me. As if my black ass needed more candy...

MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jerbs has a slight hangover. Got really plastered last night. Not a single kid for trick or treat. More Almond Joy for me. As if my black ass needed more candy...
    So you got one of those black ass white booties :b :b :b ;d :d I've got a snicker for ya!

Thanks, Im still not great but comparing pics to 3 month ago - Im doing o.k.

My Samhein feast went well - dinner for eight. 1 of my best ever roast dinners. I made a pumpkin cheescake for afters which was a total fail and every one got hammered on the home brewed pear and blackberry wine - this led however to yet another Moby Dick moment (this happens to me alot). A str8 mate of mine has moved in with us after splitting from his long term relationship and (note he propositioned me) I did end up shagging him. Its taken over 10 years to bed the guy. He`s like the 5th or 6th guy from my str8 chaser days that after a decade has looked me up again and chosen to hop on it with me.

Any of you guys had Moby Dicks. Some massive ones that got away but randomly after decades have gone by you actually land that fish - you just want to high five your younger self?

NewFitnessGen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello guys!!

I am a spanish blogger living in edinburgh and I am always looking for friends around the world. I just started in the gym and I will love to have some friends and help with this. Also I am making a blog about the topic in English, if you are interested to help in this also you can contact me. For future love and another things could be welcome but its not my main target. Another proposes are possibles, I am open mind. If you are interested contact me here with a message or send a email to trabajojma@gmail.com
    Visit our blog www.newfitnessgeneration.com

So you got one of those black ass white booties :b :b :b ;d :d I've got a snicker for ya!
    I prefer three muskateers, thanks. Or Skor bars. No, I'm a proud black woman who DON'T NEED NO MAN!!!

My Samhein feast went well - dinner for eight. 1 of my best ever roast dinners. I made a pumpkin cheescake for afters which was a total fail and every one got hammered on the home brewed pear and blackberry wine - this led however to yet another Moby Dick moment (this happens to me alot). A str8 mate of mine has moved in with us after splitting from his long term relationship and (note he propositioned me) I did end up shagging him. Its taken over 10 years to bed the guy. He`s like the 5th or 6th guy from my str8 chaser days that after a decade has looked me up again and chosen to hop on it with me.
    Wow, that's great! Congratulations, bro. Can't say it's ever happened to me...
    Last edited by bhujerban; 11-02-2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: seriously... f*ck dyslexia

bump, guys

Did I tell you what I did for Halloween? I wore tight jeans, tight tshirt, boots, aviators and a moustachio. And carried a red hanky in my left back pocket. Can anyone guess what I was?

While at the party, I was amazed how many of the senior gays accurately remembered the hanky code. I used the red one because it was the only one I have, and got some interesting looks for it. They sorta remembered the costume. They were probably doing a lot of antacid back then and thus the days are kinda foggy.

In less interesting news, I got my bonus at church. Yay!!

Page 36 of 133 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast