Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1005
    ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    In general black people/the black community is the most 'homophobic' (And I don't like that word) out of them all. Kanye probably thinking this gonna kill his street cred.
    Kanye has said that he used to be really homophobic when he grew up, but it all changed when he moved to LA.
    I don't get why some many people hate him, he has never abused his girl, he's really nice towards his fans, just seems like an awesome and tolerant guy. Yeah, he does some stupid chit from time to time, but at least he is real. He's not putting on some performance for the media or trying to be someone he is not.
    *Misc Med Crew

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

farking lol at kanye's reaction. its only a matter of time before he says some chit about chris jenner and the media will flip out

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    I think it is more than just that. It's not just his facial appearance, but his mannerisms. He seems a little aspie. Like the gif I just posted where he seems to catch himself smiling, and then starts mean mugging.

this brah does not want to farking be there, thats why. you see the way he hugs 'her' half ass with one arm and as least contact as possible? its the same kind of hug I would give someone with downs syndrome that hasnt bathed in a week but you dont want to look like an ******* in front of everybody. hes doing this chit because its kim's dad or mom or whatever you call it now. going to be lol time when he lets some comments slip on how he really feels

WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wantrepreneur View Post
    bahahahahaahha fukn lost it lmao
    *wear tight shirts to look like I lift crew*
    *walk chest out and chin up while wearing tight shirt to look like I'm big crew*
    *always wear a poker face to look alpha crew*
    *never laugh or smile because it's beta crew*
    *don't know what to do with my hands when walking or standing crew*
    *fix hair every 5 mins only to ruin it crew*
    *find misc crews funnier than misc threads crew*

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love how he doesn't even bother to change his voice.

and Kanye sounds like he's about to cry, lmao.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Absolutely pissening.

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post
    mind = blown kanye is actually the most sane, nicest, realist person in that entire fukin room
    #rekt

jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the look in kanye's eye, you just KNOW they banged
    caitlyn jenner is known to be THE most hung girl in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. her cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating her size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. she would have absolutely destroyed kanye's angus.
    they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting kanye wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with caitlyn barely able to force it past the knob, and kanye moaning and squirming, demanding her to force it in deeper. kanye would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his angus muscles clamping down on cailtyn's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
    i bet kanye still masturbates to the memory of it
    SS + GOMAD is all you need srs

HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jackm7 View Post
    caitlyn jenner is known to be THE most hung girl in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. her cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating her size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. she would have absolutely destroyed kanye's angus.
    they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting kanye wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with caitlyn barely able to force it past the knob, and kanye moaning and squirming, demanding her to force it in deeper. kanye would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his angus muscles clamping down on cailtyn's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
    expected this but still... LMAO
    *no crew* crew

SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I kind of feel bad for Bruce now. In the episode he says that no one has really visited him after Caitlin came out. It's such a mind fukk though, I know he wants to be accepted, but he needs to understand that what he did is not an everyday thing. Hopefully everyone comes around and supports him or he's going to end up doing suicide.

From different tranny documentaries I've seen of men coming out and doing the change after having kids, I think all of them regretted it. They lost all the respect form their children, that's not worth the sex change. I just don't understand these fukking psychologist that should be treating him and telling him the reality of past trannies. If it makes him happy, them let him be, but I still think it's a mental disease to a certain extent on most people. He appears to be the only sane tranny out there because most of them are pretty nutty. And can't hate at the fact he's actually trying to help out others.

BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SUR14 View Post
    I kind of feel bad for Bruce now. In the episode he says that no one has really visited him after Caitlin came out. It's such a mind fukk though, I know he wants to be accepted, but he needs to understand that what he did is not an everyday thing. Hopefully everyone comes around and supports him or he's going to end up doing suicide.

From different tranny documentaries I've seen of men coming out and doing the change after having kids, I think all of them regretted it. They lost all the respect form their children, that's not worth the sex change. I just don't understand these fukking psychologist that should be treating him and telling him the reality of past trannies. If it makes him happy, them let him be, but I still think it's a mental disease to a certain extent on most people. He appears to be the only sane tranny out there because most of them are pretty nutty. And can't hate at the fact he's actually trying to help out others.
    Bruce Jenner will never be accepted as a woman, and he's bound to have known this. He's too famous for people to forget who he was.

XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post

farking lol at kanye's reaction. its only a matter of time before he says some chit about chris jenner and the media will flip out
    hes actually one of the most supportive people in the family srs he made a lot of them come to terms with it

SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackm7 View Post
    Why did it take 3 pages for this??

misc I am disapoint

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL'd @ youtube comment lmao "burrito"
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just another publicity stunt to stay relevant in the media. Change from a man to a woman and get support from media, SJWs and producers keep coming up with new ideas for shows to make millions.

Fuk this gay earth.