Closed Thread
Page 333 of 333 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333
Results 9,961 to 9,988 of 9988
    ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    Yes, I think I remember this run. I think back then I was running it based on match numbers as opposed to a set time so you were paying a fixed fee for guaranteed matches perhaps? Either way the bot has also been improved considerably since then so it's more effective and it just gets run for a week straight now (or longer).

Tinder is still alive and well in Australia. I actually pulled some stats on Sydney and found that a whopping 75% of girls that had been using tinder up until a year ago were STILL using tinder. How crazy is THAT! These girls are just trapped on the tinder cock carousel and can never get off.

However the swipe rates have PLUMMETED, girls are pickier than EVER.
    I ran it for the full week, so that's why I'm like "wtf, he doubled my matches in just 2-3 days". I'm pretty keen to run it again soon. Don't think it'll be smart though to do it around Christmas. Maybe after New Years. This time around i'll use the Flame app to left swipe all the ugly whales beforehand

How do you pull these stats anyhow?

Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by USAPump View Post
    strong everything lmao. link to thread?
    Starts at post #2630 on page 88 of this thread. Can't post link as still on that poverty post count time.

Quality reading, includes screenshots of the best girls he matched. Some were HBBs

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by USAPump View Post
    strong everything lmao. link to thread?
    This thread.

As above poster said the whole experiment starts here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1380919463

That particular chick starts here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1381129423

Originally Posted by ausman! View Post
    I ran it for the full week, so that's why I'm like "wtf, he doubled my matches in just 2-3 days". I'm pretty keen to run it again soon. Don't think it'll be smart though to do it around Christmas. Maybe after New Years. This time around i'll use the Flame app to left swipe all the ugly whales beforehand

How do you pull these stats anyhow?
    The bot and access to the tinder API ripping down info from their database, putting it into a database of my own and manipulating it to get the stats I'm interested in.

Things like swipe rates I work out by running 2 concurrent profiles all being bumped for the same girls 1 x 10/10 male model control profile and 1 x profile to test and I can gauge how the second profile does against the 10/10 (100% theoretical swipe right) profile.

Another thing I've done now is set up alerts on old FWB's who dropped me for a monogamous boyfriend, they are obviously offline and not using tinder, but as soon as they come online again (fight with boyfriend and looking to cheat, broken up etc.) I'll be given an alert so that I can hit them up with a 'how are you?' text that just appears to be perfectly timed... like 'fate'

Auto searching and superliking celebrities, Found Hilary Duff on there.

So yeah, there's alot of things you can do with the Tinder API.
    Last edited by BRBMakingMoney; 12-10-2015 at 07:33 PM.

swish17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha BRB, i like what you're doing there!

Just got Tinder plus for a stay in Singapore, it's crazy around here, can't complain at all.
    As my old pc just broke down, all of my copypastas are gone. Any brah mind PM'ing me the best copypastas for dat dere sexy time and to get them wet, poverty reps all around.

Cheers!

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs:
    - Sway12 gets 500+ matches in 2 weekdays, midweek in London with my bot
    - A group of the top guys ITT all log into his account and are closing chicks left and right, I think at one point we had four of us all gaming the same/different chicks on his account and getting a bunch of girls to agree to dates
    - I decide to try and find an instant DTF chick
    - I find a cute 19yo who is willing to come straight to his place to phuck him that afternoon provided he pays for her uber to his place
    - I can't get in contact with sway so I'm sitting here in Australia giving this chick in London excuses as to why I can't make it till later
    - Sway finally becomes aware and has a freak out on the misc and still to this day believes no woman wants to phuck him because 'ugly'
    - He cancels plans with the chick despite her having just done herself up to come straight over to his place and phuck him
    - We all believe sway is a closet homo
    - Sway continues to troll tinder thread

Pic of said sloot that sway turned down:

What in the actual fuk. Ded.

Yo sway you went full retard

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    notsherrifsrs

I love a fit girl not one who is on death's doorstep. Seeing thinner women than that and telling them they are gorgeous just reinforces their perception that anorexic on the verge of death is beautiful when it's not.
    I'm on a forum where a ton of women think that if they look like this, they will be considered beautiful.

They eat less than 800 calories a day and exercise 2 hours a day.

This is what women do to themselves to be attractive for men.

I know, I fell into the trap "if I"m a size 2, he will love me"

I chose recovery, and the being called fat comments that went along with it. I didn't want to die.

Living in the eating disorder was pure hell 24/7 counting every single calorie and messing up your life over food and exercise. I'm surprised the women on there don't hate men like the men on here hate women.
    Attached Images

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    anyone else getting these dumb tindersloots saying im not gonna sleep with you or no hookups or what not ... that bullschit seems to be the trend lately .... how do you guys deal with that ?

it seems like all these dumb sloots have been fukced and dukced off tinder so now they are trying to be born agains
    so fukcing annoying every single one

Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurstmere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another thing I've done now is set up alerts on old FWB's who dropped me for a monogamous boyfriend, they are obviously offline and not using tinder, but as soon as they come online again (fight with boyfriend and looking to cheat, broken up etc.) I'll be given an alert so that I can hit them up with a 'how are you?' text that just appears to be perfectly timed... like 'fate'
    Lol strong strategy. A sociopath with tech skills? Damn, the sloots don't stand a chance!

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    anyone else getting these dumb tindersloots saying im not gonna sleep with you or no hookups or what not ... that bullschit seems to be the trend lately .... how do you guys deal with that ?

it seems like all these dumb sloots have been fukced and dukced off tinder so now they are trying to be born agains
    Because thousands of guys write us for sex so it gets old........

I just end up trolling young guys who ask for sex because it's so ridiculous the sheer number of messages. They think I'm old so I must be easy. Well out of 1,100 guys I only met 14 and only had sex with 6 so that's a very small %. Like I would just go have sex with a guy based on his pics? LOL. Even a Hollister model is told no because who wants just random sex with a stranger? Yuck.

Now take me out and get to know me, and if there is chemistry then maybe sex 2nd date.

I also notice that men love to chase. 2 years ago when I chased young guys I scared them off, now it's the reverse.
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 12-10-2015 at 10:02 PM.

dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BRB, do you track % like-to-match rate? I'm running my own bot and would love to hear your benchmarks of what a good match rate is. I have terrible pics right now so I'm pretty sure I'm leaving a lot of money (puss) on the table

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by weznagwama View Post
    Guys, the GOAT opener right here:

Bro this is like clickbait. You better have something really juicy that doesn't have to do with your grandma when they respond to it. That girl's definition of bonus points is your definition of friend zone.

Dutchbrah asked if I can post whatever and get a positive response and so tried it with 10 girls. The first 1 I used random words at the top of the suggestion bar, the second two I just swirled on the keypad to make random words.

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dudebruh View Post
    BRB, do you track % like-to-match rate? I'm running my own bot and would love to hear your benchmarks of what a good match rate is. I have terrible pics right now so I'm pretty sure I'm leaving a lot of money (puss) on the table
    It varies city to city.

Basically a perfect 10/10 will get near 100% match rate, tested this by running multiple other male model accounts against it and very, very, very few women didn't swipe right because all the match lists were near identical across accounts, ergo they all swiped right.

Therefore once you've found your perfect mm profile, this is the control account, you can run other profiles against it to benchmark, just ensure they are the same age with the same filter settings.

So against my control account my current profile gets a 50% match rate in US cities, so for every 2 matches the mm gets, I get 1. In Australian cities that drops to a 25% match rate, in Eastern Euro cities it's around 75% and in the Philippines it's essentially 100%, I pretty much run 1/1 vs the mm there.

Anything above around 25% match rate puts you somewhere in the top 30% of profiles in the area.

It's also worth noting that match rates aren't linear, so it's like a 10/10 mm will get near 100% match rate, and then a 9/10 will get 70% match rate a 8/10 50% match rate and a 7/10 25% match rate and a 6/10 5% match rate, 5/10 1% match rate, <5/10 ~0%. Those numbers in the previous sentence are just indicative to illustrate the point but are roughly what I've found to be correct.
    Last edited by BRBMakingMoney; 12-11-2015 at 01:17 AM.

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    5/10 1% match rate, <5/10 ~0%.
    lol... we are not gonna make it brahs

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post

I always lol a little when i read your posts

your tinder is always broken and/or trying to reset
    the sloots are not taking your bait.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I got this girl's number and shes pretty much down to bang as she responded well to my cuddle line, but she lives 50 miles away so Idk if I wanna bang that much lol.
    "Money brings bitches and bitches bring lies"

Rest in Peace. ssj4veggeto1008

Rest In Peace Aziz Shavershian

4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    Now take me out and get to know me, and if there is chemistry then maybe sex 2nd date.
    lol no.

have successfully taken 21 girls so far to a holiday-inn strictly to pam them bust on their face then leave, Tinder is not worth the effort of spending time with a girl that deep down i only wanna leave the nuts hanging out of, she would have to be literally the most perfect sounding girl ever to get a date out of me.

Not to mention most Tinder girls are fukkin *******s, had one give me chit because i said i dont particularly care about syrian refugees, she said we have a duty to help them, i replied so you're gonna let one live with you are you, she went silent then threw a drink at me (and missed)
    RIP BIG RICHARD

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4Adz4 View Post
    lol no.

have successfully taken 21 girls so far to a holiday-inn strictly to pam them bust on their face then leave, Tinder is not worth the effort of spending time with a girl that deep down i only wanna leave the nuts hanging out of, she would have to be literally the most perfect sounding girl ever to get a date out of me.

Not to mention most Tinder girls are fukkin *******s, had one give me chit because i said i dont particularly care about syrian refugees, she said we have a duty to help them, i replied so you're gonna let one live with you are you, she went silent then threw a drink at me (and missed)
    why would you even say that? you sound like a douche, if you don't care about them you just brush it off and don't offend the person for no reason.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tfw looking for a GF

4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BongoBanger View Post
    why would you even say that? you sound like a douche, if you don't care about them you just brush it off and don't offend the person for no reason.
    Because she was talking chit and babbling on about something that was completely wrong and also against my personal views

you're a beta kent if you don't stand up for your own views and voice your own opinion incase you offend someone, nothing more annoying than a kunt who adjusts his views and pretends to be something he isn't to please other people, fuk that.
    RIP BIG RICHARD

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread.

As above poster said the whole experiment starts here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1380919463

That particular chick starts here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1381129423

The bot and access to the tinder API ripping down info from their database, putting it into a database of my own and manipulating it to get the stats I'm interested in.

Things like swipe rates I work out by running 2 concurrent profiles all being bumped for the same girls 1 x 10/10 male model control profile and 1 x profile to test and I can gauge how the second profile does against the 10/10 (100% theoretical swipe right) profile.

Auto searching and superliking celebrities, Found Hilary Duff on there.

So yeah, there's alot of things you can do with the Tinder API.

Un-fckin-believable. The lengths brahs will go to help a foreveraloner out and still they fck it up.

Negging Sway next time he shows his ****gy face

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by solidus2k3 View Post
    tfw looking for a GF
    We can do it m8. I apply the 10X theory. However much action you think you need to take to achieve a goal, you multiply that effort times 10. Whatever it takes

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by h0t_sAuCe View Post
    Damn, any of u older brahs have any success with 19-22 range matches? Been messin around yesterday swipin 19-22 range for the first time just for sh*ts and giggles and surprisingly got a good amount of matches but feel like a damn creep if i did hit them up.
    I'm 27 and I've gave 3 18 year olds the D this year through tinder. I do see less 18-20 year olds now that I'm getting older. But generally if we match theyre dtf, and they get impressed when you have a job above entry level and can spend $20 without giving it a 2nd thought.

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Un-fckin-believable. The lengths brahs will go to help a foreveraloner out and still they fck it up.

Negging Sway next time he shows his ****gy face
    Will post my face watch this space

spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It varies city to city.

Basically a perfect 10/10 will get near 100% match rate, tested this by running multiple other male model accounts against it and very, very, very few women didn't swipe right because all the match lists were near identical across accounts, ergo they all swiped right.

Therefore once you've found your perfect mm profile, this is the control account, you can run other profiles against it to benchmark, just ensure they are the same age with the same filter settings.

So against my control account my current profile gets a 50% match rate in US cities, so for every 2 matches the mm gets, I get 1. In Australian cities that drops to a 25% match rate, in Eastern Euro cities it's around 75% and in the Philippines it's essentially 100%, I pretty much run 1/1 vs the mm there.

Anything above around 25% match rate puts you somewhere in the top 30% of profiles in the area.

It's also worth noting that match rates aren't linear, so it's like a 10/10 mm will get near 100% match rate, and then a 9/10 will get 70% match rate a 8/10 50% match rate and a 7/10 25% match rate and a 6/10 5% match rate, 5/10 1% match rate, <5/10 ~0%. Those numbers in the previous sentence are just indicative to illustrate the point but are roughly what I've found to be correct.
    Fuark 5/10 checking in
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1409401703

Made a quick one, if someone else wants to make one then go ahead
    Last edited by ausman!; 12-11-2015 at 09:09 AM.

Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000) Eyepoked is just really nice. (+1000)
    someone needs to make anew one with credentials lol.
    "Money brings bitches and bitches bring lies"

Rest in Peace. ssj4veggeto1008

Rest In Peace Aziz Shavershian

Registered User FalconPunchBrah's Avatar
    FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Insanity_SC View Post
    taking her to a Muse concert sunday night. She's 20 so I figure most dudes her age are all about Netflix and chill and this is a bit different and fun. and its stage floor so plenty of opportunity for touching.

and if it isn't a great date...least I see a kickass band lmao
    Oh shiiiit thanks for the reminder about Muse concert. Brb gonna buy tickets for either LA or San Diego show. Repped would have totally not known they were performing.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Koke23 View Post
    whales lol.............
    we don't delete post history