Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Molester
    I know one dude at my gym who works harder and more intensely than anyone I've ever seen. He eats like an absolute beast, taking in upwards of 5000 calories per day. He's 6'4 and weighs 175lb. His lifts are decent, but his genetics seem to be preventing strength and muscle size. He's a classic hardgainer ectomorph.
    I'm 5'10 at 225lb. Again, I eat crazy amounts of food - but if I so much as look at the wrong type of food, I gain fat. My lifts are bigger than his, and I'm probably lifting more than 90% of the members at my gym. I'm also one of the biggest guys. I'm an endo-mesomorph, and I'd probably still make decent gains if I lifted the weights he does.
    Reason for the differences? Genetics. You f*cktard.
    if u read his other post, ull will catch the drift that yes genetics play a role. ur friend is someone who prolly does have ****ty genetics. but there are way to many people that blame genetics for everything. u only have a certain amount of muscle fibers, how big u make them is up to u. but i guarantee u that everyone on this board can be big. real big. it might take some time, but look at people like the abdominator on this board. the dude is really big, and natural. if u look at what he started out as, there is no reason to say my genetics suck. ya so... u cant change it, but what u can change is ur intensity in the gym.
    RON PAUL '08 ronpaul2008.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cipher7
    and how the **** you gone say blacks aren't smarter when everything you know now came from my ancestors in egypt which was known as "khemit" because the punk ass greek motha****az invaded it and changed the name to Africa which means conquer and divide...get ya **** straight ****a before you diss my ****in race like that....yall gone come take our books and **** and then have ther nerve to disregard it with yo bull**** ass comment
    you claim to be smart but you cant type for ****...hmm

trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sebstar
    by the size of your dick.

no seriously. I think the whole "genetics" thing is absolute horse****. It's all in your head.
    Stupidest thing I've read on this forum, ever.

shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shotime77780 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so i guess in terms of gaining, gentics only limits how fast you gain and your maximum wieght?

trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trail of dead is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shotime77780
    so i guess in terms of gaining, gentics only limits how fast you gain and your maximum wieght?
    Genetics determines the shapes of your muscles, the rate they will grow at when compared to others, among other things.

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Molester
    I know one dude at my gym who works harder and more intensely than anyone I've ever seen. He eats like an absolute beast, taking in upwards of 5000 calories per day. He's 6'4 and weighs 175lb. His lifts are decent, but his genetics seem to be preventing strength and muscle size. He's a classic hardgainer ectomorph.
    I'm 5'10 at 225lb. Again, I eat crazy amounts of food - but if I so much as look at the wrong type of food, I gain fat. My lifts are bigger than his, and I'm probably lifting more than 90% of the members at my gym. I'm also one of the biggest guys. I'm an endo-mesomorph, and I'd probably still make decent gains if I lifted the weights he does.
    Reason for the differences? Genetics. You f*cktard.
    I'm 6'1" and eat close to those calories ffs! He obviously isn't eating enough or working hard enough? how can you judge how hard he works out? by the sounds he makes? how hard he drops the weights.
    And learn some ****ing manners.

elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elzy2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by trail of dead
    Genetics determines the shapes of your muscles, the rate they will grow at when compared to others, among other things.
    Thats about it.

2004 Western Naturals:3rd kenshamrock's Avatar
    kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

Hey

Originally Posted by trail of dead
    Could not of said it better my self