Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    I don't understand actually. The Chinese buffets near me have shrimp among other things and they only charge $13. How did Red Lobster lose so much money charging $20?

Like I told my buddies in chat, RL has actuaries and financial forecasters galore, who probably gave them a serious answer...

But of course DEI fggot hires probably stepped in and said "NO, you cannot factor in POCs into your report! you have to make it seem as if 100% of customers are WHITE or else DAS RAYSIS!"

So actuaries shook their heads, adjusted their report, and handed it in, knowing damn well the reality of how certain people behave.

When your boss says to "change that report to do ___ no matter what" You edit it. Simple as.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Like I told my buddies in chat, RL has actuaries and financial forecasters galore, who probably gave them a serious answer...

But of course DEI fggot hires probably stepped in and said "NO, you cannot factor in POCs into your report! you have to make it seem as if 100% of customers are WHITE or else DAS RAYSIS!"

So actuaries shook their heads, adjusted their report, and handed it in, knowing damn well the reality of how certain people behave.

When your boss says to "change that report to do ___ no matter what" You edit it. Simple as.
    IDK, most of the people I see at Chinese buffets are Mexican tradies who put down massive amounts of greasy food.
    People make fun of blacks, Indians and Muslims all the time on this site and no one cares. I make fun of landwhales, and all these simps show up.

At least blacks, Indians and Muslims are human beings. Landwhales belong in a zoo. They aren't even human. What is there to be offended over?

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IDK, most of the people I see at Chinese buffets are Mexican tradies who put down massive amounts of greasy food.

Yeah, and asians prep for this, by having low quality, chit produce and offerings. They are stingy with putting out the trays of food, and will ghold back letting the newest ___ tray go out more than hourly or whatever.

Its cheap, MSG laden food (no knock on MSG, I cook with tons of it) thats super greasy and filling.

Red Lobster doesn't have THAT chitty of seafood that they drop quality to make up for the amount being eaten.

RL > asian buffet by a LONG SHOT
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't understand actually. The Chinese buffets near me have shrimp among other things and they only charge $13. How did Red Lobster lose so much money charging $20?
    They're not a buffett.

They have costs in their margins that a buffett does not have or are not as high. Servers, for one. Turnover time on a table is another.

Not only are you giving away a costly item but you are encouraging customers to stay and not turn the table over to new customers. You start losing money on the clock.

This is conspicuous mismanagement. There's a bunch of other **** we're not aware of, guaranteed.
    The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I made a thread about it, trying to get all miscers involved in AI meme creation.

ideogram.ai
    How come yours are so good?

this ruined my foot fetish

Edit:

better

communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

Originally Posted by atgbrahsrs View Post
    How come yours are so good?

this ruined my foot fetish

[img]https://ideogram.ai/api/images/direct/MAI9nhcuQgmH5Og7ITD7zg.png[/ig]

Gotta keep practicing on what to write. Describe the scene like a storyteller would in a book. "a realistic photo of a small cute asian woman, wearing a very nice classy silk dress, beige high heels with open toes visible, long black straight hair, pointing her toes out for the camera while giving a sly wink. She is holding a sign that says "FOR MISC". The main focus of the photo is on her luscious clean feet"

I failed the first try by putting "small female" and it gave me a midget child, a retry tweaking this and I got this. If I cared enough, I would refine describing her feet so its more of a sandal and not high heel, if its feet you're going for

But yeah maybe asians is more difficult for AI to draw? maybe they put all their coding into making blax looks supserior.... hmmmm

atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brah, did you intentionally put in "granny" in your prompts?

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Brah, did you intentionally put in "granny" in your prompts?

Yes

srs

Damn, yellowfeverbrah goin ham on the ai.

Maybe put them in my AI thread, instead of the Red Lobster thread

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=184964903

Damn, yellowfeverbrah goin ham on the ai.

Maybe put them in my AI thread, instead of the Red Lobster thread

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=184964903

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, and asians prep for this, by having low quality, chit produce and offerings. They are stingy with putting out the trays of food, and will ghold back letting the newest ___ tray go out more than hourly or whatever.

Its cheap, MSG laden food (no knock on MSG, I cook with tons of it) thats super greasy and filling.

Red Lobster doesn't have THAT chitty of seafood that they drop quality to make up for the amount being eaten.

RL > asian buffet by a LONG SHOT
    I was gonna say, last time I went to a Chinese buffet, was twenty years ago. I would just hit the grill, and have the guy make me ****.

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Personally, I like to take advantage of the free rolls at Texas Road House.
    they will also give you bags of peanuts if you ask

So the real reason comes out...

Chitty Hedge Funds destroyed the company with Judeo-tactics.

They did the same to Toys R Us, and were trying to do the same to Gamestop.

Hedge funds will send one of their guys in as a spy to sit on the board. They will destroy the company from the INSIDE, while hedge funds are shorting the company from the outside, until it is destroyed. The hedge funds get tax free money by doing this, and make a TON of money by shorting a perfectly fine company into the ground...

This chit should be illegal, but its not (yet).