Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    if you're gonna deal with a gal's bullchit, she may as well be in her prime

if you think women get more intelligent, mature or easier to deal with as they age, i've got some really bad news for ya
    made me lol aint gonna lie
    Texas crew

iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    I am terrified that there are actual paedophiles on this platform

For some reason paedos like this loser are not called out on the misc
    Shut your bitch ass up

This chick is 18 and you are high off your ass if you think she suddenly just looked like this on her 18th birthday

imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Intredasting. May be because I found them on Tinder, but I had dates with two doctors, one was going to pull in $500k after her last year of residency, and the other was already a part time doctor/CEO. Both Indian, I am too.

Long story short, neither of them cared about my job or even hinted at caring about money. Both of them were just infatuated with my body/looks; required literally zero game on the date. Granted they both new I was an engineer.. but I only make low six figs and they didnt know that.

I think a ton of Indian men in the US are low key beta/suckers and look like chit so the ones that aren’t clean up real easy..
    I was trying to be coy, but this is essentially what I was trying to convey with the whole "have other things going for you" bit lol. I don't want to **** on my own race too much, but 90% of my friends who are Indian screw themselves over by being too classically Indian.

I try to take the good parts of Indian culture (namely having a great work ethic, valuing family/not being a sloot or manwhore) and merge it with the good parts of American culture (having strong communication skills, maintaining a diet conducive to looking athletic/strong, having interests beyond career/computers/money, etc.). I've found combining these traits is like fishing with dynamite when it comes to Indian girls. I'm nowhere near as lean as you, but I'm pretty damn strong and not a total bloatlord as far as bodyfat, so I stand out among the sea of skinny fat, nerdy doctors or balding dad bods that most Indian guys my age have. The fact that I have a full head of hair and have North Indian skin tone/face genes doesn't hurt either haha.

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of girls I went to high school with married straight up Timothys that were 30+ years old while they were barely 21-22

Straight average looking dudes and I'm telling you these girls were the cream of the crop back then still look good now

I guess they are settling down finishing school but it did shock me to see like 3-4 girls following the exact same scenario I laid out above. Not a Chad was to be seen
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yea it is purely physical and usually dudes who just want sex

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Youthful glow
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by imbeingcereal View Post
    I was trying to be coy, but this is essentially what I was trying to convey with the whole "have other things going for you" bit lol. I don't want to **** on my own race too much, but 90% of my friends who are Indian screw themselves over by being too classically Indian.

I try to take the good parts of Indian culture (namely having a great work ethic, valuing family/not being a sloot or manwhore) and merge it with the good parts of American culture (having strong communication skills, maintaining a diet conducive to looking athletic/strong, having interests beyond career/computers/money, etc.). I've found combining these traits is like fishing with dynamite when it comes to Indian girls. I'm nowhere near as lean as you, but I'm pretty damn strong and not a total bloatlord as far as bodyfat, so I stand out among the sea of skinny fat, nerdy doctors or balding dad bods that most Indian guys my age have. The fact that I have a full head of hair and have North Indian skin tone/face genes doesn't hurt either haha.
    I don’t really know any Indians but I went to a birthday dinner with a group of Indian girls and they were EXTREMELY materialistic and status oriented.

Literally every single conversation topic related to money, status, or material things. It was terrible. Idk if they are all like that or just that group.

SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's called glow, my gf turned 23 this year and for that reason alone next year I'm dumping her ass (I'm 25).

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What's so hard to understand why guys go for 18-23?

They look better than older women, tighter, less baggage, etc. If you're a single 35 year old male ready to settle, most women your age bring baggage e.a. kids, exes, etc.

And I don't want to believe, but I hear time and time again how women are children in grown bodies. Ratish already stated this. Might as well date young.

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    nobody is pretending like they are scholars. They have youth

Youth:
    - tight
    - clean
    - skin that bounces right back when pulled
    - firm perky breasts
    - taste good (younger sweet wetness hnnnnng like sugar water)
    - that young face looking up at you as she takes your dick in her mouth
    - corruptable
    - submissive

I've banged a 40+ year old before and IT has made me scared shtless for the future. It was disgusting.

/thread

Repped
    New York

imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    I don’t really know any Indians but I went to a birthday dinner with a group of Indian girls and they were EXTREMELY materialistic and status oriented.

Literally every single conversation topic related to money, status, or material things. It was terrible. Idk if they are all like that or just that group.
    A lot of them are, which is why I try not to hang around Indian dudes too much. Indian people have a bad habit of pulling people down, especially if they're Indian, because they've been raised to be hyper competitive by their parents. In general, the better they're doing financially, the more insufferable they are to hang out with. I've primarily dated Indian chicks because they're the highest probability of success, plus I like smart/ambitious girls, so there's a higher probability of them offering that if they're Indian/Asian. My relationships with them, however, don't really last because they are annoying/status-conscious or because they're autists who can't talk about anything besides Indian pop culture.

xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwimBrah View Post
    It's called glow, my gf turned 23 this year and for that reason alone next year I'm dumping her ass (I'm 25).
    my biggest fear srs. My gf is 22 and full of glow, hnggg body and she works out/takes care of herself. Legit one of the hottest girls Ive ever seen. But in the back of my mind I cant stop thinking about what Ill do when she'll eventually lose her glow. Hardest pill to swallow srs
    6'3 190 lbs

Green eyes master race crew

Pureblood crew

Left handed crew

LTC crew

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xam1996 View Post
    my biggest fear srs. My gf is 22 and full of glow, hnggg body and she works out/takes care of herself. Legit one of the hottest girls Ive ever seen. But in the back of my mind I cant stop thinking about what Ill do when she'll eventually lose her glow. Hardest pill to swallow srs
    Once the glow is gone get rid of her and find a new one. I don’t understand what’s so difficult about it
    New York

SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xam1996 View Post
    it's tough but it is what it is brah, the moment "the fall" starts it's time to start looking for a younger replacement

District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Reproduction. What is so complicated?

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by imbeingcereal View Post
    A lot of them are, which is why I try not to hang around Indian dudes too much. Indian people have a bad habit of pulling people down, especially if they're Indian, because they've been raised to be hyper competitive by their parents. In general, the better they're doing financially, the more insufferable they are to hang out with. I've primarily dated Indian chicks because they're the highest probability of success, plus I like smart/ambitious girls, so there's a higher probability of them offering that if they're Indian/Asian. My relationships with them, however, don't really last because they are annoying/status-conscious or because they're autists who can't talk about anything besides Indian pop culture.
    Yeah it was awful. I’m actually pretty materialistic myself so I do understand the interest in money but I don’t discuss that in social situations.

It was really offputting. Literally seemed to be nothing else on their mind other than money and social status.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because it's their physical and biological prime. What a shock. Plus the misc gets 18 year old pussy on the reg.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    Once the glow is gone get rid of her and find a new one. I don’t understand what’s so difficult about it
    Originally Posted by SwimBrah View Post
    it's tough but it is what it is brah, the moment "the fall" starts it's time to start looking for a younger replacement
    I know. Glow>everything else, so Ill do what has to be done when the time comes boyos
    6'3 190 lbs

Green eyes master race crew

Pureblood crew

Left handed crew

LTC crew

LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LlehstuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you don't find a young girl attractive, you're either a closet ******* or a brainwashed feminist and you don't deserve respect. Your man's licence should be revoked. Dead phucking serious.

Just so you know, Manuel Nuer (german goalkeeper) just dumped her wife for a 20 years old pus.

scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah imagine an 18 year old prime angie verona? Which man would not want to smash a girl that looks like that? All those milf fantasies only exist in porn

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're not with them for how they hold a conversation OP..

Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    “Weird obsession” with females in their prime of looks? Gee, idk m8. Maybe you’re on that ****gy time?
    325/440/545
    Clean: 285
    Pull-Up- + 135 lbs
    Vert: 32 inches

Former CFB Player Crew
    IF Crew
    Actually enjoys lifting Crew
    Allergic to Latex Crew

Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Literally one of the most stupid thread titles I’ve ever read.

czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) czlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face

@OP I didn’t read through all 3 pages (yet) but, truthfully, women are typically in their physical prime between ages 18 and 23.

Please don’t take everything you read on these boards seriously. We are miscers. Yes we talk about enjoying hookups with girls in that age bracket, but us guys in our late twenties and throughout our thirties aren’t actually trying to wife up a 19-year-old. It’s purely a physical attraction.

dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    nobody is pretending like they are scholars. They have youth

Youth:
    - tight
    - clean
    - skin that bounces right back when pulled
    - firm perky breasts
    - taste good (younger sweet wetness hnnnnng like sugar water)
    - that young face looking up at you as she takes your dick in her mouth
    - corruptable
    - submissive

I've banged a 40+ year old before and IT has made me scared shtless for the future. It was disgusting.
    This is sweet. Camera crews are setting up, and I'm lookin' totally ripped. Beefcake. Beefcake.

insta: dupaloop3611

Registered User BorderPatrol505's Avatar
    BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    People think that smashing 18 year olds be like a porno movie, but it don't.
    It is for me. Also dat schoolgirl fantasy is unmatched whilst smashing. Something older women just can't provide

aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BorderPatrol505 View Post
    It is for me. Also dat schoolgirl fantasy is unmatched whilst smashing. Something older women just can't provide
    Not just the schoolgirl fantasy. Ever since 2018 there is just something about smashing someone born this century, it feels wrong, 2000 was just a few years ago.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Its an ego/trophy thing
    This.

Its also slightly skewed by the media and pop culture. Movies and shows depicting 18 year old girls that are actually played by 25+ year old actresses. A real 18 year old girl still looks very much like a kid to me.
    Last edited by Mercworx; 05-15-2020 at 07:12 PM.

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    filter set to 18-20 crew... but to be fair one of the nicest girls i've met that I actually enjoyed being around with when not smashing was 30 something

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by czlol View Post
    @OP I didn’t read through all 3 pages (yet) but, truthfully, women are typically in their physical prime between ages 18 and 23.

Please don’t take everything you read on these boards seriously. We are miscers. Yes we talk about enjoying hookups with girls in that age bracket, but us guys in our late twenties and throughout our thirties aren’t actually trying to wife up a 19-year-old. It’s purely a physical attraction.
    We are trying to wife 23-24 year old college grads though