Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Oh please. You guys complain about the left using the word Nazi, yet whenever someone criticizes what Israel is doing (together with the US), they are immediately labeled a Nazi, even if their criticism has nothing to do with Jews as a people, or Judaism as a religion. My criticism is focused solely on the actions of the Israeli government supported by US foreign policy. I have nothing against Jews, nor Judaism, and I'm actually for a two-state solution and have been for it all my life.

You conveniently "missed" my countless posts where I chit on Nazis, chit on Hitler, and chit on all of their sympathizers.

Even recently I got attacked in the regular misc for taking issue with someone saying Nazis on a TV show were "alpha".

Everything you said is based on a straw-man, you Zionist cuck. lol
    I'm neither a neocon nor a zionist, you limp-wristed nazi *******.

There is no such thing as a 2-state solution. It's propaganda. Arabs have attacked Israel several times and each time got their asses handed to them. The land they lost during those wars is their own fault. It's only because the Jews aren't like the arabs, that arab muslims have been allowed to remain on those lands. By rights, Israel could have kicked them out and forced any of the wealthy arab countries in the region to take them in. However, none of those arab nations want them because they know those so-called "Palestinians" are miserable chits who just bring misery and terrorism with them wherever they go. Fukk them. I have ZERO sympathy for the "Palestinians". They've earned the ill will they receive.

There is no such thing as Israeli occupied lands. Those lands were lost in the wars and should be considered Israeli lands now.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrosefMengele View Post
    I know that and don't like Trump... I don't care about politics at all.
    Left is blue kool-aid right is red flavor.
    Your avi is so ****ing embarrassing (srs)

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Your avi is so ****ing embarrassing (srs)
    Better than no avi,

drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pic so alpha seems all the zio pigs are getting rustled by it

BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i thought that thing was a selfie stick and the guys behind him were police till i read comments in this thread

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    I'm neither a neocon nor a zionist, you limp-wristed nazi *******.

There is no such thing as a 2-state solution. It's propaganda. Arabs have attacked Israel several times and each time got their asses handed to them. The land they lost during those wars is their own fault. It's only because the Jews aren't like the arabs, that arab muslims have been allowed to remain on those lands. By rights, Israel could have kicked them out and forced any of the wealthy arab countries in the region to take them in. However, none of those arab nations want them because they know those so-called "Palestinians" are miserable chits who just bring misery and terrorism with them wherever they go. Fukk them. I have ZERO sympathy for the "Palestinians". They've earned the ill will they receive.

There is no such thing as Israeli occupied lands. Those lands were lost in the wars and should be considered Israeli lands now.
    You are spewing BS. Of course they are occupied by Israel. And a huge number of them are third class citizens, stateless, all while Israeli settlements take more and more land. The old maps speak for themselves, as well as death tolls.

Lol @ claiming you're not a zionist but then posting zionist lies / propaganda.

At least be honest, you only hate them because they're Muslims.

Seeing how you're clueless, I could give you some book recommendations to at least learn the basics about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. (srs)

BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are spewing BS. Of course they are occupied by Israel. And a huge number of them are third class citizens, stateless, all while Israeli settlements take more and more land. The old maps speak for themselves, as well as death tolls.

Seeing how you're clueless, I could give you some book recommendations to at least learn the basics about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. (srs)
    id like some book recommendations srs

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BalkanKing View Post
    id like some book recommendations srs
    Start with "Against Our Better Judgment" by Alison Weir.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ilikebeef View Post
    If I was in IDF I'd see a criminal throwing rocks trying to invade my countries territory. I'd go for the headshot.

Why is the Palestinians being perpetually butthurt anything but criminals who need to be subdued?

They had tons of chances to form ANY government who's main goal is not "to drive the jews into the sea".

They do not want to live in peace, they want to overthrow and take over and nothing less. They will not compromise and have no way of winning.

They will keep up the attacks till they are all dead or they can get a nuke and then they will ruin the whole area.
    If they cant have it no one can.

whaa whaa im descended from Abrahams mistress and not his wife so my whole line is illegitimate and Im jealous of my half brothers who seem to do everything better than me. waaah. Tears.
    Well If some Jews came to my country and claimed it their own because some old toilet paper of a book says so I'd do more than just to fight back.

However those Palestinians deserve it. Their ancestors where traitorious pieces of chit. Believed the English will give them freedom and backstabbed the Ottomans when the Ottoman sultan said "Lands taken with blood can only given with blood" to Jews who came to purchase Palestine.

A great man once said "sons of the Turk will no more bleed for the middle east" . Middle East is a swamp and they should be left to their own stupid sect wars.

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pallywood strikes again.
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    bin Laden letter to Americans:
    Your Bin Laden letter outright, explicity states that the British Empire handed the land that they lawfully and historically controlled over to the Jews.

Welcome to the world of Command and Conquer, *******. INB4 America should give the United States back to Pocahontas.
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He looks like a nationalist, and if we've learned anything about nationalists recently from places like CNN and MSNBC, its that nationalists are bad.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There’s no such thing as a Palestinian. They are Arab immigrants from various other countries in the Middle East.

Originally Posted by LaoHu7 View Post
    There’s no such thing as a Palestinian. They are Arab immigrants from various other countries in the Middle East.
    Just like there are no Americans, except native ones who were slaughtered by your ancestors.

lulz

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LaoHu7 View Post
    Yeah, they are Arabs, descendants of Ishmael; which makes them the flesh and blood descendants of Abraham.

Are Ashkenazi Jews even Abraham's flesh and blood? History shows that they spoke Yiddish and came from Russia and are a Turkish not Semitic people.

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I know more than you do. I was alive in the 70's and 80's and remember the non-stop string of hijackings, bombings, and murders committed by the PLO against Americans. The Palestinians are cockroaches and deserve whatever happens to them. Every time Israel has ceded land for peace, the Palestinians have reneged.

One thing that's always been true is that the people in Europe with the biggest fetish for the Palestinian cause have been hardline communists, socialists, and leftists. My whole life, the meddling hands of the USSR were seen in the middle east - stirring up violence and trying to get America drawn into quicksand there. It's laughable to say that America's policy are what has caused all of this. The KGB created the middle east conflict during the Cold War as part of its asymmetrical warfare initiatives. Their people, their money, their organizations, their propaganda.

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Palestinians are cockroaches and deserve whatever happens to them.
    The government of Palestine doesn't always represent the individuals of Palestine in the same way your government doesn't always represent you.

Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    The government of Palestine doesn't always represent the individuals of Palestine in the same way your government doesn't always represent you.
    Nice post!

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Abraham had a wife and a "handmaiden" there is dispute on what this meant. But she was not his wife.

Abraham had a son with his wife, Isaac: who all jews are descended from. (The ones that arent russian turks worshiping satan according to lunatics)
    And he had a son with the "handmaiden", Ishmael: who all arabs are descended from.

All that was Abrahams went to Isaac, as his legitimate son. Ishmael got screwed as the side baby and so all the descendants of Ishmael(arabs) for all time hated the descendants of Isaac(jews) due to jealousy.

Israel was run by Kind David who was descended from Isaac.(i think) At some point that I am unclear on, some sort of pagans overran the jews and took over what was Israel and it fell into the hands of the roman empire.

Who got taken over by the ottomans, who were taken over by the British who after WW2 gave Israel back to the jews.

As soon as the new Jewish Israel was declared, a number of arab nations told the residents to leave temporarily and they were going to attack and destroy the new state, then they could return. This failed, and Israel took even more land than was given to them by the British. The people who left were never able to return.

The arabs living there from various other places then called themselves Palestinians and were butthurt ever since. In I think, the 60s various arab nations surrounding Israel planned to attack them again, but Israel found out about the planned attack and surprise attacked the countries they thought were about to attack them, in 6 days the war was won on the Israeli side and they took EVEN MORE land. Including the golan heights in syria, the gaza strip and parts of the west bank. Most of which has been given back.

Israel continues to take zero crap and if you throw a rock they throw a bullet. If you fire a crappy home made missile they fire a modern rocket and destroy the area the missile was launched from.

The Palestinians will not agree to state that Israel is an independent nation with the right to exist. And will not agree to saying anything other than the total destruction of Israel is their goal.

When some of the Palestinians wanted to finally have peace, the other ones attacked them and they had a civil war where the terrorists(hamas) won and the PLA/PLO lost. Since they were now fragmented there was no way to make peace with both entities since they could not form a nation with only half the people and land intended and the Hamas side refusing to give in.

So now, Israel just exists, and the Palestinians keep dying for no reason besides endless hatred. They have no way to win and continue to fight. So. Here we are.

A. They could make peace.
    B. They could leave.
    C. They could keep dying pointlessly.

They have chosen option C and everyone seems to be ok with that if they are.

This is the history as I know it. I dont know if im entirely accurate and im surely leaving a ton out, but yeah.

I do know, that Israel being taken over by arabs would be strategically bad for the USA, so I support Israels right to exist for that reason.
    I see them as simply an outsourced US military base conducting unsupervised unauthorized operations.

aaaand since the people who they are fighting have also expressed a hatred for Americans and a desire to kill ME as an American, I have no problem with them killing as many of them as they feel necessary.
    The arabs are endlessly aggressive and justify it by saying everything is just theirs and their religion says they can do whatever they want. Israel should do the same and just take over all the land between them and the surrounding nations. Just end this for all time instead of letting it fester.
    Last edited by Ilikebeef; 10-25-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Originally Posted by Ilikebeef View Post
    Abraham had a son with his wife, Isaac: the descendant of all jews. (The ones that arent russian turks worshiping satan according to lunatics)
    John 8:33
    They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how say you, You shall be made free?

Only Jacob's seed went into bondage. Esau's didn't. In Jesus' day, Edomite Jews lived in Jerusalem and they were the ones who had Jesus, crucified.

Herod was an Edomite, whose ancestors had converted to Judaism.
    Last edited by BrosefMengele; 10-25-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Okay, why don't they give the West Bank back to Jordan then?

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just like there are no Americans, except native ones who were slaughtered by your ancestors.

lulz
    Sorry that disease wiped out the majority of Native Americans.

They're celebrating because the US has supported Israel occupying them and abusing them for many many years. The atrocities committed by Israel (with US help) against the Palestinians are well documented, and enormous.

I'm not justifying them celebrating, I'm merely explaining why they were celebrating. There is a difference.

Nonetheless, I'm sure you (and others) will spin this post and say I'm a "terrorist supporter".

You're a neo-con idiot though, so your opinion doesn't really matter lol.
    Interesting how one side actually contributes to the world, and the other contributes absolutely nothing.

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Basically, the Palestinians are really really bad at the war they started and continue to push.

They could live peacefully, but are entirely obsessed with the destruction of Israel. I'm sure you could make a chart like this with Al Queda vs American lives lost in the war. What does that have to do with who is to blame or who is right?
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    reminds me of the game "Getting over it with Bennet Foddy"
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    Basically, the Palestinians are really really bad at the war they started and continue to push.

They could live peacefully, but are entirely obsessed with the destruction of Israel. I'm sure you could make a chart like this with Al Queda vs American lives lost in the war. What does that have to do with who is to blame or who is right?
    "Basically"... you're totally clueless when it comes to this issue, which is funny because I thought you weren't a right-winger ("I'll set my hair on fire if Trump wins!"). Usually it's right-wingers (like "MiscInformed" and many others on R&P) who are clueless about this and just parrot whatever nonsense their Zionist/Neocon puppet masters spew.

Palestinians didn't start a "war", and they most certainly didn't start "hating Jews" because they're anti-Semites. They became occupied, oppressed, and decided to retaliate, just like you would be retaliating against Canada if Canada suddenly decided California is actually theirs and not yours. That said, while there are certainly Palestinian insurgents who don't mind killing civilians, the average Palestinian man/woman/child is not a terrorist, nor an anti-Semite. The vast majority of them simply hate what the government of Israel has been doing with the help of the US.

LOL @ "being obsessed with the destruction of Israel", equating the views of Palestinian terrorists with the average person living there.

LOL @ completely ignoring the hugely disproportionate death tolls, especially of children, such as schools Israel has no problem bombing despite being warned by the UN that there were no terrorists in those buildings.

LMFAO @ "living peacefully", as a Palestinian third-class citizen, many of them stateless (no citizenship).

Here's a reality check...

The current state of Israel is an oppressive, occupying force, responsible for massive deaths, enormous human suffering and general instability. Only a fool can deny this.

And perhaps you'd be surprised how many Jews (yes, real Jews) are against what Israel is doing. Yeah, those Jews are anti-Semites too, I guess.

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am amazed at the people who keep saying that ashkenazi Jews are not real Jews????

How do you consider yourself the authority on who is a Jew and who isn’t? You don’t even know history and you have the audacity to tell us who is a Jew who isn’t. The insanity and anti-intellectualism of leftwing lunatics (sjw or Nazi) is incredible.

"Basically"... you're totally clueless when it comes to this issue, which is funny because I thought you weren't a right-winger ("I'll set my hair on fire if Trump wins!"). Usually it's right-wingers (like "MiscInformed" and many others on R&P) who are clueless about this and just parrot whatever nonsense their Zionist/Neocon puppet masters spew.

Palestinians didn't start a "war", and they most certainly didn't start "hating Jews" because they're anti-Semites. They became occupied, oppressed, and decided to retaliate, just like you would be retaliating against Canada if Canada suddenly decided California is actually theirs and not yours. That said, while there are certainly Palestinian insurgents who don't mind killing civilians, the average Palestinian man/woman/child is not a terrorist, nor an anti-Semite. The vast majority of them simply hate what the government of Israel has been doing with the help of the US.

LOL @ "being obsessed with the destruction of Israel", equating the views of Palestinian terrorists with the average person living there.

LOL @ completely ignoring the hugely disproportionate death tolls, especially of children, such as schools Israel has no problem bombing despite being warned by the UN that there were no terrorists in those buildings.

LMFAO @ "living peacefully", as a Palestinian third-class citizen, many of them stateless (no citizenship).

Here's a reality check...

The current state of Israel is an oppressive, occupying force, responsible for massive deaths, enormous human suffering and general instability. Only a fool can deny this.

And perhaps you'd be surprised how many Jews (yes, real Jews) are against what Israel is doing. Yeah, those Jews are anti-Semites too, I guess.
    but who was the Jewish diaspora?

You have Jerusalem - the capital city of the Israelites for dating back 2500 years - shown as rightfully belonging to "Palestinian" arabs. LOL

You're absurd. You are so hung up in your own web of propaganda that you can't see the truth in front of your eyes. There are arabs living freely in Israel. There are arab members of the Knesset. Israel is not systematically oppressing anyone. What Israel is doing is protecting itself. It has been attacked by the arabs 4 or 5 times now since the creation of the modern state of Israel, which was mandated by the UN.

Also, this crud you're peddling about the mass of "Palestinians" wanting peace is laughably untrue. "Palestinians" of all ages and both sexes routinely participate in parades calling for the destruction of Israel, where little children are dressed as suicide bombers, and where the families of terrorists who have been killed are celebrated. The "Palestinian" leadership also pays benefits to the families of so-called martyrs who blow themselves up to kill Israelis. These people are so terribly misinformed and uneducated that there's little difference between them and the Hitler Youth. Form a young age, they've been fed a constant stream of propaganda and lies about the outside world, they don't know what's real and what isn't.

https://passionforpeaceisrael.files....childabuse.jpg
    Last edited by MiscInformed; 10-25-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Much more iconic photo.

We get it bro. You vape.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

but who was the Jewish diaspora?

You have Jerusalem - the capital city of the Israelites for dating back 2500 years - shown as rightfully belonging to "Palestinian" arabs. LOL

You're absurd. You are so hung up in your own web of propaganda that you can't see the truth in front of your eyes. There are arabs living freely in Israel. There are arab members of the Knesset. Israel is not systematically oppressing anyone. What Israel is doing is protecting itself. It has been attacked by the arabs 4 or 5 times now since the creation of the modern state of Israel, which was mandated by the UN.

Also, this crud you're peddling about the mass of "Palestinians" wanting peace is laughably untrue. "Palestinians" of all ages and both sexes routinely participate in parades calling for the destruction of Israel, where little children are dressed as suicide bombers, and where the families of terrorists who have been killed are celebrated. The "Palestinian" leadership also pays benefits to the families of so-called martyrs who blow themselves up to kill Israelis. These people are so terribly misinformed and uneducated that there's little difference between them and the Hitler Youth. Form a young age, they've been fed a constant stream of propaganda and lies about the outside world, they don't know what's real and what isn't.
    Lol at this Zionist cuck. Will write again when I'm not on my phone. Hate typing on this, takes too long.

LMFAO at Israel "protecting itself". From what? Throwing stones? Or those very dangerous rockets? The mass killings by Israel speak for themselves. You can only shout "fake news" at the death tolls. They bombed a phukking school after being told by the UN like twenty times that there are no terrorists there.

"Oops", just protecting ourselves.

Again, how do you live peacefully as a state-less third class citizen who is occupied and expects every few months to be bombed to smithereens?

Good lord, you are the textbook definition of a classic Zionist cuck. And owning you is getting boring.